The Hunter Life of Saiki K

Por little_puzzling

*Slow Update* This idea has been in my head for a while and I decided to write it down before I lose it. A Sa... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N
Christmas Special
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
Chapter 35
A/N
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
AU Thought
Poll
Chapter 42
Valentine Special
Chapter 43
Hiatus
Chapter 44
N/A

Chapter 45

1.7K 72 14
Por little_puzzling

Reminder : The chapter does not corresponds to the episode of the anime. For example, this is chapter 45 but its episode 44 that I am following. Also, forgive me because I think there might be some misspelling, but enjoy!

"Hello" - regular talking

'Hello' - thoughts

"Hello" - Phone speaking

"Hello" - Saiki 'speaking'

Hello - Saiki thoughts

'Hello' - mind link speaking

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

ᗷᑌIᒪᗪᑌᑭ ᙭ TO ᗩ ᙭ ᖴIEᖇᑕE ᗷᗩTTᒪE

After the Phantom Troupe's raid on the auction, Uvogin has single-handedly annihilated the Mafia pursuit. Now, they watch the arrival of the secret weapon dispatched by the Mafia's Ten Dons, The Shadow Beasts.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"My Gosh. Not one of them put up much of a fight"  complained the seemingly untamed beast, Uvogin after he had crushed the skull of yet another mafia member, tossing the body to the ground.

"Uvo! Here they come!" shouted Shalnark as he pointed to the shadow beasts coming ahead with a smile.

"Hey, don't interfere! I haven't started enjoying myself yet" called out Uvogin to the rest of the troupe who stood up.

"Geez"

"Let Uvo handle it. Care for a round, Feitan?" 

"Is he going to fight the Shadow Beasts by himself?" questioned Squala as he and those around him watches with an anxious heart.

"The Shadow Beasts. Where did you hide the merchandise?"

"What happened to all the guards and guests?" asked Rapid Dog.

"We killed them. So, where's the merchandise?" responded Uvogin with a smirk on his face. But the gang did not answer him.

"If you don't answer me-" before the phantom could say what he wanted to, the ground behind him breaks, and the member of the Shadow Beast, Worm, pops up, landing a successful punch in the face. Or so he thought.

Once the punch had landed. His hand began to twist and turn in an unusual way.

"That stung" Uvogin said, smiling smugly. Processing that his punch did not do any real damage to the skin, Worm was almost defeated when a strong punch was returned to him. But before he could even fall, he grabbed Uvogin' s arm with his bad hand and dug down with his remaining good hand. Planting Uvogin to the ground.

"Now, you can't escape" laughed Worm as he held onto the man's arm.

"Make your choice. Do you want to die underground, at my hands? Or on the surface, at the hands of the other three?" questioned Worm, as his fellow members of the Shadow Beast surrounds Uvogin.

'Their plan...it won't do at all.' called out Saiki in the mind of Kurapika, who looked at him with a glance from behind the binoculars.

"Idiot" smirked Uvogin as he raised his fist to the air. However, before he could strike, a red glow-like light surrounds his fist. An Enhancer. This surprised not only the three Shadow Beast, but also the Phantom Troupe who watched from cliffside.

"Here he goes"

"Uvo is getting serious. Four"

'What do you-'  before Kurapika could question the Pinkette, a shout disrupt him.

"You're the one...who can't escape!" shouted out Uvogin, striking the ground with power. The ground beneath him breaks, causing an unbelievable scene to those watching far away.

BIG BANG IMPACT : FIST OF DESTRUCTION

"I don't believe it!"

"I've never seen a Nen user of this Caliber before" 

Once the light of power had faded away, a dome was seen after the destruction. And falling to the ground was the injured hand of the former beast member, followed by Uvogin who landed with a loud thud on his feet. His now torn shirt revealed something to those who saw it.

"That is.." started Rapid Dog, processing it.

"A spider tattoo" finished Porcupine.

"Then, he's...." 

A little far behind them, Kurapika stared with raged at the revealed tattoo, his eyes turned a brilliant red. His heart beats, Melody looks at him from the side with worry. Ah, this will not end well, how can I move this situation without any bloodshed from.

"Spider..." whispered Kurapika, dropping the binoculars to the ground. Saiki took a long look at his companion before looking back at the battle scene, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Poor chap. There's not much left of him" stated Franklin, not looking up from his deck on cards in hand. 

"Uvo's Big Bang Impact packs a powerful punch"

"Honestly, he's just throwing a straight right with a little added Nen. Eight" Machi said as she throws down a card. A little? Ah, I got my super-hearing back. Out of all the times to...

"Okay, who's dying next?" called out Uvogin to the other three remaining members of the Shadow Beast.

"The Phantom Troupe?"

"He sounds pretty confident" I mean...you know what, I should just make sure Kurapika doesn't jump in... yet.

"Hmph. You're the one who's going to die next" retorted Rapid Dog as he spat on the ground. 

"What  a fool" smirked Leech before all three of them jumped into battle.

"Nice. I like reckless opponents. But you're still going to die!" laughed Uvogin, striking yet another punch. But to his surprise, it did not really land on the face of his target.

" I can manipulate my body hair at will. I can even turn it into spikes. You throw a strong punch, but it's meaningless if you can't connect" stated Porcupine. This gave time for another Shadow Beast to strike instead. A gash on Uvogin' s shoulder appeared. Rapid Dog landed on his feet, spitting out the chunk of flesh he took to the ground. This surprised a few of the Phantom Troupes.

'They managed to damage Uvogin' s iron skin with nothing but body hair and teeth'

"They must be skilled Nen users. I'm impressed" said Shalnark.

"Thirteen" called out Shizuku.

"No way!"

"Sorry" the black haired female said as she flipped her card to revealed the king of hearts.

"Do you need help, Uvo?" shouted Shalnark as he gathered the scattered card on the ground.

"Keep out of this" Uvogin shouted back as he viciously shook his arm to get rid of the stubborn Shadow Beast from his hand.

"It's worthless. You can't shake off thousands of spikes once they've penetrated your skin" stated Porcupine.

"Then, I'll use you as my fist!" exclaimed Uvogin as he aimed the hair spiked man to another member of the beast. Again to his surprise, it did not make a serious impact.

"Since I can manipulate it at will, I can relax certain sections of my body hair as necessary" and again, another chunk of flesh was ripped out, this time on his thigh.

"We've got muscles on the ropes" Rapid Dog claim as he spits the flesh out. What am I watching right at this moment.

"That's enough!" exclaimed Uvogin as he tried to punch the said Dog person. At that point, his body froze.

"You're damned though. Did it finally kick in?"

"My fangs give of a tranquilizer that's meant to instantly incapacitate you" called out Dog as Uvogin falls to the ground.

"Everything from the neck up is unaffected, so you can still feel pain and fear. So sit back and enjoy" snickered Dog.

"If he were using a lethal poison, this fight would be over" stated Machi, now focused on the fight.

"I'm sure he likes to torture opponents"

'Now that's just gross' uttered Saiki to himself, still got a glance from Kurapika beside him before he focused back to the scene ahead of them.

Right on his back, Leech, was literally doing what his name is. His leech like tongue was latched unto Uvogin' s shoulder, where the first gash was made in the beginning of the fight. Tiny leeches peeking out from the wound also appeared.

"I keep numerous leeches of all sizes within me.  They'll enter your body through your wounds and deposit their eggs in your bladder. These spotted leeches are a gift from me to you" laughed Leech.

Ugh, what a pain to look at. Saiki shuddered at the sight and at the thought of those words, making Kurapika raise a brow at him this time.

"You're totally disgusting!" spoked Uvogin, gaining yet another laughing response. Agree, not that I'm siding with them, I'm just agreeing.

"Most people die from the excruciating pain of hundred of millions of leeches as they hatch inside their bodies" Alright, someone make him stop talking before I puke.

Just as Leech was again about to have a laugh at his torture, Uvogin bit of the side of his head, surprising Porcupine and Dog.

"Disgusting. I thought that uglier usually meant better-tasting" announced Uvogin as he chewed on the flesh he tore off. The body of Leech falls to the ground behind him. Ah.....

"Why are you surprised? You aren't the only one who can use your teeth" 

"Everything from my neck up is all I need to defeat you" proclaimed Uvogin with a smile on his face, blood dripping from his mouth.

"Saiki-san, did you know this will be the outcome...." uttered Kurapika to the psychic next to him. This gained the other's attention as well, as they too, looked at the pink haired male. All they got in return was a small nod.

"Defeat us? You can't bite me when I'm all the way over here" retorted Rapid Dog, however, Uvogin smirked at those words. 

Like a vacuum, Uvogin took a deep inhale before turning to the required target, and spat. What can't be seen without NEN is a bullet like shot of fragment, a skull fragment from his previous victim. As Rapid Dog tried to stop it by manifesting NEN to his hand to stop the said skull, however, that was not a success as it tore through his hand, aimed right between his forehead.

With satisfaction, Uvogin then turned to the only surviving member. Doing the same action as before.

'Is he going to do the same to me? But it won't work. My body hair will repel any projectile' Porcupine thought, determined that the trick won't work on him.

'Cover your ears!'  mined linked Saiki to the group around him, and without a second though, they followed what he instructed, fearing for the worst. How did the Pinkette know this? Let's just say he is always a step ahead in these type of things.

And right on cue, Uvogin let out a loud shout which seem to shake the canyon around them like an earthquake. Once the sound has faded, Porcupines spike of hair had wilted, his body almost falling but was caught by his hairs.

"You can't repel sound projectiles, can you? Oh, you can't hear me anymore?" teased Uvogin, as he tossed Porcupine away from him.

"Good call, Saiki-san" patted Kurapika to his back. 

"He used sound to defeat a Shadow Beast"

"They're all crazy"

"You Idiot! Give us a warning first!" shouted Franklin.

"What if our eardrums had exploded?"

"Sorry about that! But that would have given my plan away. Besides, you guys had plenty of time to cover your ears before the sound reached you" proclaimed Uvogin, shifting his body to face his fellow Troupe members.

"That's true"

"Saiki-san, please follow me" called out Kurapika, as he tossed the once binoculars he had to Dalzollene. And without questioning him, Saiki followed him slowly.

'I need you to do something for me Saiki-san' said male glanced at the blonde.

'What is it.....'

'Help me capture him' now Saiki would have let him lead if it weren't for the look in his eyes. Rage. Absolute rage filled Kurapika' s eyes, his once blue ones had turned red once again. Catching the blonde with a hand, Kurapika was about to shout, but a music piece was heard.

"Wild flowers. The perfect song to relax you. Has everyone calmed down?" asked Melody to the hunter group.

"Let's cool our heads and think of a plan together"

"Yes"

"What kind of abilities do the other members possess?"

"I bet they're all ridiculously strong"

"Melody. Thank you. I've cooled down now" smiled Kurapika to his friends, Saki giving her a nod of appreciation as well. But he knows that Kurapika will not just simply push away his desire.

"However, I still must capture  them" his words made Melody furrow.

"Leader. I can make this happen" called out Kurapika to Dalzollene and the others who were talking amongst themselves for a plan.

"What?"

"Let me go"

"After witnessing that incredible show of strength, do you still believe that you both can defeat him?" questioned Dalzollene.

"Of course" Kurapika said with determination.

"I understand" 

"Bring the car so we can leave at a moment's notice. Saiki, you can go with them, this will be quick" The psychic gave him a pointed look before agreeing to his instruction.

"Yes" when enough has been said, Kurapika left.

"Shizuku! Would you suck the poison and leeches from my body? Your vacuum will do the trick"

"Blinky can suck out poison, but nothing alive"

"What? Then, what am I supposed to do?" bickered Uvogin to the black haired female, but luckily, Shalnark jumped down.

"Let me see"

"This is a spotted leech. It takes one day to migrate to the bladder before laying its eggs and dying" stated Shalnark, holding the said leech for both of them to see.

"So?"

"The eggs will hatch shortly after, exiting through your urinary tract. It will cause enough pain to kill you" informed the short haired blonde.

"Hey, don't joke around"

"However, they require a specific ammonia level to hatch. If there isn't enough, the eggs don't hatch and they can excreted harmlessly. So until this time tomorrow, you should drink beer non-stop and be sure to urinate frequently" continued Shalnark as he squished the leech between his fingers.

"Don't scare me like that. Shizuku, can you take care of the poison?" asked Uvogin.

"Yes" responded the said female.

"Someone go to the city and get lots of beer" smirked Machi.

"I'll go"

"Make sure they're ice-cold!" as they bicker about beer, Shizuku pulled out her vacuum, Blinky, ready to suck out the poison. However, all of a sudden, chains wrapped around Uvogin' s body.

"What?" now as the chain got a good grip, Uvogin was pulled to the air with a yell. This cause the Phantom Troupe to stop their little celebration.

"Did you see that?"

"Those chains came from nowhere and wrapped around his body"

"Is it a new Shadow Beast? Uvo can't move because of the tranquilizer and the leeches are still inside him"

"Then that's it. Let's go and save him"

"Good grief. He's so much trouble"

"I have a trace for now" called Machi to the troupe  who were ready to go up.

"I used IN to conceal the thread. So as long as they don't use GYO to spot the needle, I can follow them anywhere"

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

_Scene Change : Abandoned Building_

Single fires of flame from candles, and the light of the moon coming scattered in the rundown building. A figure sat in quietness away from others who stayed with him. A phone in hand to his ear.

"Understood" he replied before hanging up.

"Chains" he muttered to himself.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

_Scene change : Back to the Hunter group_

As Uvogin was captured and in the same car as the first group, they were unaware of the needle that was right under their noses.

'Out of anybody here, why must it be me to seat next to him?' questioned Saiki to Kurapika who looked at him through the view mirror.

'Because you are the only person here who can take him down if he were to come loose' answered Kurapika as he turned his eyes back to the sandy roads. 

Good Grief.

"Hey diver. Do you think these chains can hold me?" snickered Uvogin to Kurapika. Melody, who was sitting in the front, looked back at the enemy with nervousness.

"If you don't kill be now, you'll regret it later"

"Shut up"

"Don't you understand? This is a golden opportunity. Stop wasting time and just - " 

'If I were you... I would shut up you know'  Saiki said as he placed a finger on the others shoulder. Forced Mind Link plus electric jolts.

'What- ' with a surprise look on his face, Uvogin turned to the pink haired male next to him.

However, that warning from Saiki came a bit slow because in turn, Kurapika faced them, hands gripping as the chains itself corresponds to his anger, tightening around the masculine body. 

"Shut up!"

'KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD YOU IDIOT!'

"Kurapika! Watch...watch the road!"

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Kurapika has captured a member of the Phantom Troupe, his sworn enemies. Armed with resolution and the willingness to risk his life, an intense battle is about to begin.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

And Hello Hello to my fellow readers! I am alive yet a little bit jet lagged. It has been so long, a year perhaps? Anyways, as promise, I am slowly coming back. This chapter was a bit eh, but I am trying to input Saiki in these chapters to come. 

So I apologize for the lack of Saiki in this one. But I hope this was able to satisfy you all for now. Goodbye for now and stay safe out there yall!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

486K 7.4K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
13.7K 484 12
Error was tired being "villain" title as the forced god of destruction, he went to the edge of the cliff in outertale and he jumped on the endless ab...
3.2K 121 50
Kekoa Makani is a third-year at Night Raven College. His cousin Allison was supposed to go to Drissarths Academy for Witches, but things took an unex...
851K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.