𝑺𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑫 𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬 || 𝒛𝒐...

By FandomzPhantomz

═════════════════════════ ❛❛ THE THREE SWORDS STYLE ISN'T JUST SWINGING A BUNCH OF BLADES AROUND. ❜❜ ▰▰ One P... More

• • ᴄᴀꜱᴛ • •
• • ᴩʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ x • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠ • •
• • *ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪ* • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪɪɪ • •
• • *ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪᴠ* • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪɪɪ • •
• • *ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪᴠ* • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪx • •

• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪᴠ • •

8.8K 309 42
By FandomzPhantomz

"You tried to stop liking me because you thought me and Kuina were dating?"

"Pretty much. She was my friend. If she liked you then I wouldn't have hesitated to step back for you both."

"You're an idiot. I admired her and her skills. I wanted to fight her to get better and one day try to surpass her in skill."

"Oh, I apologize for my assumptions." Venus replied.

Zoro sighed after hearing her. "On the contrary.. I used to like you too back then. Which is why you should've told me."

"How was I supposed to know you liked me?" Venus asked as she gave him a small look.

"I thought I was being a bit too obvious. I gave you my food and offered to help you without Kuina around. Sometimes being closer to you than when I ever was with Kuina"

"Really? I didn't know any of this. I guess I really blew my chances back then."

"Why not try now?" Zoro asked as he tried to hide his smirk. "We'll see who gives into the other first. Anything is allowed."

"As if. First of all, you'd lose and second, my feelings aren't a toy you can play with at any given time." Venus spoke.

"Of course not. Neither are mine. If you really think that I will lose then there's no way to know unless we both agree." Zoro spoke seriously. It was his way of admitting he may have been hiding his feelings for her even as they spoke.

Venus noticed as she gave into his game with a slight smirk. "Fine. I agree to play this little game of yours but if you lose then you will have to carry me on your back everywhere. If I lose then you will always be bought drinks by me. Deal?"

"I could use a drink. Deal." Zoro spoke as he did want to have his drinks.

While the two were catching up while they were tied in the yard, Luffy was on a boat him and Koby had. Resting at the moment as he huffed.

"I still need a way to sneak into that marine base. Those two were really good fighters too. I should've asked them to join my crew when I had the chance. That girl did seem familiar to me." Luffy spoke.

"What?!" Koby spoke shocked.

"Yeah, why not? I mean, come on. They were great. I need fighters like them on my side." Luffy spoke.

"Are you crazy? Those two could probably take you out in seconds. Besides.. the marine base is highly secured. There's no way in there." Koby replied.

That was something that Luffy already knew. But he wouldn't stop thinking about it unless he got the chance to ask those two in person. Once he had his mind on something he wouldn't give up on the idea. Grinning to himself as he glanced around. Spotting something that gave him an idea. "And I know what to do to get inside that base."

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

The next morning arrived as the sun rose and shone down on the two tied to the yard. Venus was tired as she huffed. She couldn't sleep well being tied up. Keeping her head down from the sun as she tried to shift around to get free.

"You'll hurt yourself if you continue to do that." Zoro spoke up.

"Got any better ideas?" Venus asked as she continued to squirm before seeing the edge of a blade. Recognizing it as she glanced up.

Helmeppo smirked as he held the white katana to her neck. "Don't move around too much. You and your little buddy won't be making it out."

Zoro listened as he glared. Keeping his head down before lifting his head. Grunting as he scared the blond and watching him back up.

"Touch her and when I get free you will pay for anything you do." Zoro spoke.

"Oh ho ho. You think my father is going to let you go? No. You will die here with her. So don't think about escaping at all." He spoke as he walked away from them.

"You okay?" Zoro asked.

"I'm fine." Venus spoke as she let out a breath. "But he had your katana." She spoke as she sighed. "He's in real trouble for that. Almost makes me feel sorry for him."

"Well it shouldn't." Zoro huffed. "Besides we still have that deal to accomplish once we get out of here."

"If we can find a way out." She spoke. Thinking about what to try next before hearing something from the sewer pipe area. "Did you hear that? Sounded like someone said hey." She spoke as it caught her interest.

"No." Zoro spoke as he went back to keeping his head down.

"Come on. You must have heard it too." She spoke before seeing the sewer gate open.

Luffy moved the gate aside. Climbing out as he was smiling like usual. "Oh hey. It's the two of you from the bar." He pointed out. "Why did they arrest you two?" He questioned.

"Long story." Venus spoke.

"Ah, well I saw the way you two fought back there. Maybe you could join my crew."

"Get lost." Zoro spoke.

"I am lost. I need to get inside that base. Not outside." He informed before turning to them. "Say.. I need more fighters like you both. I'm Monkey D. Luffy and I'm going to be king of the pirates. What do you say about joining me?"

"Zoro Roronoa. Pirate.. Hunter.." Zoro spoke. "I kill your kind for a living."

"Luffy?" Venus asked after she perked up. "Are you- it's me. Venus."

"It's fine. Hey.. wait a minute. Your name does sound familiar." Luffy spoke.

"Did you really forget about me?" Venus asked.

Luffy took a second as he walked closer to examine her features. "No way... Venus?! It's you?!"

"The one and only." She beamed.

"You know him?" Zoro asked a bit jealous.

"We grew up together." Venus spoke. Turning back to Luffy. "About that crew of yours-."

"We are not joining." Zoro stated.

Luffy kept his grin as he walked over to him. "What drives you? Hm? What's your dream?"

"I made a promise to someone to become the best swordsman in the world." Zoro replied with no hesitation. He had to accomplish his goal. No matter what.

Luffy untied him first as he listened to him. Cutting the rope off his waist first. Moving to his wrists and cutting him free.

Zoro noticed. "Just because you set me free doesn't mean I owe you by joining your crew."

"No, of course not but you can't accomplish your dream by hanging out here like this." Luffy explained. "Go out and make it happen." He moved onto Venus. "What about you?" He asked.

"What about me?" She asked.

"What's your dream?" Luffy asked.

Venus listened as she thought about it. "I don't know yet." She spoke as he freed her.

"Everyone has a dream." Luffy pointed out.

"I guess I don't have one yet.." Venus spoke.

Luffy gave her a small look. "I know that you do have a dream. You just don't want to tell me, is that it?"

"I think you already know. To get strong enough to do something to someone who hurt me." Glancing at her wrist as she rubbed them a bit. "Thank you by the way." She added. "And about your crew-"

Zoro walked over as he covered her mouth. "You can find someone else for your crew. We should get going." He spoke.

"Right." Luffy spoke amused as he got a feeling he knew what she wanted to say. "Oh, can either of you close this gate behind me?" He asked.

Venus moved his hand away before walking over as she hugged the teen.

Luffy was surprised by her hug before hugging her back. Pulling away as he smiled before climbing back down.

Venus smiled before she chose to close the gate. "Good luck on your quest Pirate Luffy." She spoke. "It was great seeing you again and you might want to go left next time. You'll get in with ease."

"Thanks!" Luffy beamed as he headed in that direction. Feeling glad he got some help.

Venus smiled before feeling arms around her as she was picked up. Her cheeks turning a bit red. "H-hey!" She spoke up.

"I said we were leaving." Zoro spoke as he set her down but not letting go of her keeping his arms around her waist from behind. Moving a hand to her chin. "And that blush counts as one point for me." He whispered into her ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 910 35
She hates the Marine and the World Govt, yet she is a well known vice admiral. She hates pirates, but will do everything in her hand to help her bro...
6.8K 293 13
꧁•⊹٭𝙸𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑, 𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚌...
60.1K 1.5K 13
━━━━━━ ❝𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐖!❞ (𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏) 𝐬𝟏- ❝𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧.❞ 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘺. 𝘋 𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘺 𝘹 𝘯𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳!𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳
10.1K 262 16
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗣𝗜𝗘𝗖𝗘 [𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗡𝗘 - 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗕𝗟𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗙𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 © 𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯 -