BET

By Papionie

What happens when San and Seonghwa bet each other for fun; with the price of hurting two innocent people's fe... More

Characters Introduction✨
Introduction to the story (1)✨
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-w6s-
-y7m-
-8-
-w9s-
-10-
🐿️-11-🧸
-12-
-y13m-
-w14s-
🧸-16-🐿️
-w17s-
-18-
-19-
🐿️-20-🐻
-21-
-w22s-
-23-
-24-
-w25s-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-y30m-
-🐿️31🐻-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-y39m-
-40-
-41-
-y42m-
-43-
-w44s-
-45-
-46-
-w47s-
-w48s-
-49-
Thank you🫣
Shameless 24h self promo🙂‍↕️

-15-

294 15 5
By Papionie

Wooyoung entered his apartment hurriedly closing the door with force before his legs gave up on him and he crouched down, head hung low. He couldn't stop the tears. It's not that he and San had anything going on; he knows. But he still had a huge fat crush on him and hearing the older say such things after they had the time of their lives a few days prior made it hurt.

The young dancer brought his sweater paws to wipe the tears that he knew they were wasted on San. The silver head didn't deserve his tears, to god he knows. But he couldn't help it. He was lowkey called an attention whore. Now, Wooyoung is confident and cheerful guy but that doesn't mean he is not sensitive. Usually he would ignore such comments, though this time he couldn't and he doesn't even understand why.

After a good 30 minutes of crying the boy gathered his thoughts and dragged his feet to the bathroom. Washing his negative energy away he shook his head. San is not important, he is just an overconfident asshole. Nodding to his thoughts he stepped out of the bathroom.

After dressing up in his fluffy pajamas (he always wore his fluffy pajamas when he felt like he needed comfort) he laid on his bed. Even if he knew that he shouldn't be mopping around San's irrelevant opinions of him he just couldn't stop his eyes from tearing up yet again. He couldn't hold it anymore he just grabbed his phone calling Yeosang.

"Hey Woo" His friend's calming voice resonated. Sniffling his runny nose he choked on his greetings and Yeosang gasped. "Sweetheart are you crying?" He could detect the overwhelming worry in that simple sentence and he couldn't thank the Gods more for gifting him such a precious friend like the youngest. Nodding to no one he didn't even have to say yes, Yeosang knew he could practically feel the nod. "Why what's wrong"

"Are you alone?" He whispered and Yeosang hesitated before replying which let the other know that he wasn't. "That doesn't matter. I am the only one listening though. Who made you cry my beautiful flower?" Yeosang said and that made Wooyoung smile as a warm feeling washed over his heart.

"San" he said and Yeosang sucked another breath in. "Are you home? I am coming over."
Wait where are you going? Another voice echoed and Wooyoung widened his eyes. "You're with Seonghwa? Don't come Yeo!" Wooyoung shouted but his plead was gone unheard since Yeosang hung up on his face.

Wooyoung sighed loudly ruffling his hair, feeling like he acted selfishly when he realized his friend was with the only boy he's ever liked so much.

Around half an hour later he heard his door's passcode being clicked in and it took the youngest a second to run to the older's room. Seeing his friend's head peaking from under the thick blanket he jogged to him, wrapping his arms around the tan boy. "Woo... what happened?" The younger asked carefully.

"San is an asshole is what happened" Wooyoung sniffled once again before nuzzling his head into the other's stomach. "I mean I know that, what did he do to make you cry Woo? You rarely do" Yeosang pouted, a soft hand feathering the dancer's still wet hair. Wooyoung pushed the other away as he sat on his butt, starting to explain what and what not to his best friend. "Oh?" Yeosang exclaimed still confused and angry at the older dance major. "What the hell?" Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows. Wooyoung gasped at that. Yeosang swears so rarely that he almost forgot the boy knows how to. Giggling he hugged the younger. "Thank you for coming talking about it with you really made me feel better" he said appreciatively, kissing the younger's forehead while doing so.

"Of course Woo... you're my most favorite person in the entire world" Yeosang confessed, chuckling shyly. Cooing at the younger Wooyoung patted his head softly. "Stop mopping around for such a dickhead like San!" Yeosang shouted out of nowhere. Wooyoung gasped so harshly he almost swallowed his tongue, a hand in front of his mouth. "Yeo stop cursing it doesn't suit you" he laughed, throwing his head back.

"So... burgers?" The younger suggested. Wooyoung squinted his eyes at that. "You hate burgers?" He stated the obvious as Yeosang rolled his eyes. "But you love them and we're trying to cheer you up not me" Yeosang replied with an annoyed huff. Wooyoung's lower lip jutted out, a hand over his heart at the other's thoughtfulness. "You're the bestest Yeo" Wooyoung said as he hugged the younger tightly. "I know" the younger spat back lacking the older snicker yet again.

After the food arrived and they grabbed their full plates, they sat on Wooyoung's living room floor, turning on the tv. They watched whatever Wooyoung wanted as they ate their greasy fast food meal, much to Yeosang's dismay but oh well.

Around 10:30 the younger's phone dinged with a new notification. "Who is it?" Wooyoung asked interested. Yeosang scratched his nose, blushing. "Seonghwa" he whispered and Wooyoung hollered at that. "It be going fast and good ain't it?" The older smiled. Yeosang nodded his head in agreement. "Yeah it does... we also kissed in front of the students at the library today..." he said in a whisper to which Wooyoung stood up on his feet at that. "Wooah what?" He shouted. "So you're dating?" He asked intrigued. "Uuuhm, wouldn't say that either. We're just..." Yeosang paused at that. Titling his head to the side he felt a pang in his heart. "I don't know what are we" he said dropping his head in distress. Wooyoung's rushed to squeeze his cheeks lifting the dropped head up. "Come on Yeo. Don't start the negativity. It's good that it's not going as fast. Let it roll naturally" the older advised and Yeosang nodded again regaining some confidence back. "You're right!" He agreed smiling at the tan boy. "So what is he saying?" Wooyoung asked impatiently.

"Ah.. since he drove me here he said I better text him when I wanna go back so that he picks me up..." Yeosang said blushing yet again. "Wow who knew Seonghwa's a gentleman?" The older commented impressed. "I knew he was!" Yeosang defended the older glaring at the boy next to him who held his hands up in a defeated manner. "Damn Yeo. I didn't mean to offend your boyfriend" Wooyoung rolled his eyes and Yeosang hit his chest softly. "I told you he is not my boyfriend!" He shouted yet again and Wooyoung only pulled his tongue out, making fun on Yeosang as if he was a 5 year old.

"Tell him to pick you up already. We saw each other enough hours today" Wooyoung snickered at the offended expression on the younger's face. "Wow, so much for being a caring friend. Crybaby" Yeosang teased back sassily to which Wooyoung gasped this time. "Hey don't use my low times as a joke" the older snapped in a fake hurt. "Say that when you stop acting as a meanie" Yeosang said pouting.

Before anyone could say anything more the younger's phone started ringing showing the blonde's name. "Damn talk about impatience" Wooyoung teased, Yeosang shushing him before picking up.

"Hi Seonghwa?" The younger greeted. "Are you done already? Did I interrupt? Is Wooyoung okay?" The older bombarded with questions to which Yeosang laughed. "Wow. Uhm. I am done. You didn't. And yeah Wooyoung is okay now. Thanks for asking" he replied to all questions with a soft smile on his face. "Oh so I can pick you up?" The older asked with hope in his voice. Yeosang chuckled. "Yes you can" Yeosang let the man now. "Okay! Be there in 15. I met Yunho so I am close!" Seonghwa said before he hung up.

"He'll be here shortly!" Yeosang informed his friend who nodded in understanding. Grabbing his bags and everything Yeosang patiently waited for his crush, who texted him that was already there only a few minutes later.

Exiting the building Yeosang noticed the blonde leaning against his car, waiting for the younger obviously. Jogging to where the car was Yeosang jumped in front of Seonghwa, causing him to flinch slightly in surprise. "Oh Yeosang! You're here!" Seonghwa exclaimed happily, opening his arms for a hug. Yeosang didn't contemplate before he wrapped his own arms tightly around the older. Seonghwa kissed his head in return. "Did you have fun?" The blonde asked giving him all of his attention. Yeosang nodded his head. "Yeah after Woo started feeling better we actually did. But I ate a burger and it sucked." Yeosang commented with an expression of disgust carved on his face. Seonghwa laughed loudly at that. "Wow that's an... interesting problem you got there" he teased, smirking at the slap he received on his bicep.

"Why did you wait until now though? You should've gone home and rest." Yeosang pouted at the older, who kissed the pout away. "Cause you left so suddenly that I felt like my dose of you was not enough for the day" the blonde explained making Yeosang blush for the nth time today. "Do you wanna sleep over today?" Seonghwa wiggled his eyebrows to which Yeosang completely misunderstood, dropping his jaw to the floor.

Seonghwa noticing the other's discomfort widened his eyes. "No! Not for that!" The older shouted, bringing a hand to cover his mouth. "You really are a pervert!" Seonghwa joked. "H-hey I'm not but- b-but!" Yeosang shouted back, face on fire. Seonghwa laughed harder at his response. "It's okay baby! It could happen to anyone." He reassured, pushing the younger's hair out of his eyes lovingly. "So?" He suggested again to which Yeosang nodded hesitantly.

"Great! You've never been over it'll be fun! And we can go to school together... how romantic is that?" Seonghwa dreamily concluded. The younger smiled at his crush, agreeing. "That is romantic you're right" he giggled with flushed cheeks. "Okay let's get going then!" The older said, turning around to open the passenger's door for the curly haired boy. Before the boy sat on the seat he felt a soft slap on his butt making him gasp, turning around sharply to look at the older who had a mischievous smirk on display. "I'm sorry I couldn't resist" he said shrugging before he jogged to the other side to the driver's seat.

Before he started the engine he turned to put the belt around the younger securely, their eyes meeting at that. Seonghwa stayed in position for three seconds just staring at the younger's breathtaking face. Cupping the soft cheeks he smiled, his thumb rubbing the cheekbone softly. "You're so sweet" he said before capturing the boy's lips in a kiss. Backing away he interwoven their fingers with his right hand, the left one steady on the steering wheel as he took a u turn towards his house.

Wow, that's a lot to take in one day.

A/N
I love WooSang so much.
I hope you liked this chapter as well.
See you soon🥹🩷
If there is anything you're curious about; the story, the characters feel free to ask🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 807 30
[COMPLETED] ☑️ Seonghwa has a history of being attracted to the toxic bad boy types. But that was the old Seonghwa, now he has moved on. He was tryin...
18.7K 600 16
'Hi daddy😘' 'Hey babyboy😏' In which Wooyoung dared Yunho to dm Mingi, his bias from Ateez. The last thing he expected was a response but luck was o...
107K 3K 48
"I was going to be nice, but I only have so much patience. If you insist on being a bad girl, I'm going to treat you like one." You and your best fri...
76.2K 3.5K 25
*THIS STORY WILL BE RE-EDITED* Being sheltered by his father all his life, Wooyoung grew up alone, but when San was assigned to be his personal bodyg...