Gilinsky Girl

By PrincessMuffinMendes

A Jack Gilinsky/ Hayes Grier/ Shawn Mendes Fanfiction! Chrissa is your average girl. She is 14 years old, at... More

Intro
Chapter 1-
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Lol conference
Chapter 11: Continued
Chapter 12
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Wtf Conference
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
STORY TIME!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
5K/50 FACTS
Chapter 32
RANDOM STORY TIME
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Another conference ?
Imagine though
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Happy Birthday Shawn
Chapter 46
100 Questions Tag
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Thank You and Goodbye
Quick lil update!
13 Questions Tag

Chapter 41

139 6 3
By PrincessMuffinMendes

It's been two months since magcon broke up.

Sadly, I haven't seen any of the boys except the ones I live with at all since then, although I have spoken with Shawn a lot.

"Hey Chrissa, Nate is downstairs," Sammy calls into my room.

I jump off my bed and run down the stairs. "Hi Skate!"

"Chrissy!" He greets me happily with a hug. "How's it going, short stuff?"

"Still getting used to the feeling of not being on tour," I reply honestly.

Since magcon ended, the hate I was getting has slowed way down. The fans are more concerned about the family "breaking up" than my issues with Hayes now.

"I heard you've been working on something," Nate winks.

"Oh, it's nothing big. I just mess around in the recording studio while the boys are there," I tell him sheepishly.

Sam has officially released his first single, Could You Be The One, Jack and Jack have released a few more songs, and they've been trying to convince me to release a song of my own. Shawn released three new songs as well, and he's a strong believer that I need to work on a singing career.

JJ nudges me. "Its more than messing around. She sits by herself writing in a song book, and then she tests them out to see if they sound good."

"Shut up," I elbow him gently. "They're no good."

"Really? Because everyone else loves them," Jack chips in ever so helpfully.

"So, you three," JJ claps his hands and gestures to me, Sammy, and Nate. "We have gathered here today to discuss something very important."

"And it is?" Sam asks impatiently.

"We are teaming up with digitour," Jack answers excitedly. "There's concerts, all over the country, with all kinds of special guests!"

"And this involves us how?" Sam asks, smiling. "I'm happy for you boys but why make such a big deal out of us hearing it?"

Skate laughs. "I get it. Sure, we'll take good care of Chrissa while you're gone."

"What?" Johnson asks. "No, you guys are some of the guests. We're all going on tour!"

"Another tour?" I gasp. "Oh my God yes!"

Jack smiles and ruffles my hair. "I knew you'd be excited. What about you two? You down?"

"I'm not getting left behind!" Sammy exclaims.

"Me either, sounds great," Skate agrees.

"It starts next week! And... we won't be home again for about two months. Pack your things, children, we're going on an adventure."

--------

"Here she is, our home for the next two months," Jack grins, patting the huge tour bus.

I pick up my suitcase and walk inside, staring around at the interior.

The first room has a few couches, a TV, an Xbox, and a karaoke machine.

The next room is filled with bunks. There are two columns on each side, and they go three up. Since I'm smaller and can easily get up higher, I choose the very top of the first column. There's a cubby hole on the wall beside it that opens with a sliding door, so I put my suitcase and necessities bag in there. The curtains pushed to the side, I discover, can be drawn closed so that I'll have some privacy.

Satisfied with my bed, I climb down from the bunk and continue exploring.

There are four bathrooms in the very back of the bus, along with a four person table.

"You like it?" JJ asks as I walk back into the bedroom.

"Yeah, it's really cool," I grin. "So, who else is coming?"

"Well," he inhales. "There will be special guests that will only come to one or two, but those won't stay in the bus. The permanent guests that are staying on the bus with us are Kenny Holland, Jake Foushee, and Cody Johns."

"I've never met any of them," I frown a little. "Guess I'm making some new frien- wait, I'm the only girl?"

Jack laughs, appearing from the first room. "Don't worry, there will be girl guests from time to time, like Mahogany...."

"Mahogany?" I gasp. "Yes!"

The boys laugh, and climb into their bunks to do who knows what, so I walk up to the very front of the bus, past Sammy and Skate who are flipping through TV channels.

"Hi!" I greet our elderly bus driver. He looks about in his 60's or 70's, but very friendly.

"Oh, hello!" He smiles at me. "I didn't know we had a young lady on board. What's your name, dear?"

"I'm Chrissa," I introduce myself. "I'm Jack's little sister."

"Jack or Jack?" He jokes, throwing in a wink.

I laugh and reply, "Jack. Gilinsky, the taller one."

"Ahh, I can kind of see the resemblance," he tells me, observing my face. "Sit down please, dear, I'm about to start driving and I don't want you to fall."

Obediently, I sit in the passenger seat. "So where are we picking up the other three?"

"The airport, then we're driving to Tallahassee for your first show," he explains.

"Chris! Come look at this!" Sammy calls.

"Oh, Sammy wants me. It was nice talking to you! I'll be back later!" I wave and walk into the "hangout room" as Nate calls it to see what Sam wants.

When I get in there, Sam is standing on a chair.

"Ok, what are you doing?" I ask, confused.

"Look!" He insists.

"I'm looking!"

He slides a handle on the wall to reveal a huge compartment. "You could totally fit in here."

Suddenly interested, I walk over to him. "Move, I wanna get in!"

Sammy jumps off the chair, allowing me to take his place.

It takes quite a bit of effort, but I heave myself into the surprisingly roomy hole. "I have an idea!"

"What is it?" He asks.

"I'm going to hide in here and see how long it takes the others to find me. It'll be funny!" I tell him, smiling.

He grins. "Alright, I never saw you." He walks back to the couch and sits down as I close the door, and get out my phone for light.

It takes a good 15 minutes before I hear Jack walk in and ask Sammy, "Hey, have you seen Chris? I can't find her anywhere."

"I haven't seen her since we got on the bus," Sam replies, acting confused.

"Shit, where the hell is she?" He asks more to himself than anyone else.

"Did you find her?" JJ asks.

"No, did you check the bathrooms?" Gilinsky responds.

JJ sighs. "Yeah, she wasn't in there. Nate checked all the bunks. Have you checked the front with the driver?"

Silence answers him, so I assume they went to go check there.

"She has to still be on the bus!" Jack panics. "It hasn't stopped at all."

I open the door just a crack so I can see what's going on.

Nate walks in, scratching his head. "I'm so confused, how did we manage to lose a 14 year old girl?"

Suddenly, the bus stops.

"Well, we're at the airport to pick up the other guys," Sammy says loudly, most likely to inform me of what is going on.

"Why don't you seem worried about Chrissa, Sam?" Jack asks suspiciously.

"What? I'm just as worried as you are! What are you accusing me of?" Sam fires back, acting offended.

I better show myself before a fight breaks out. I slide the door open and just sit there, waiting for one of the other three to notice.

None of them look in my direction, however.

The bus door opens, and Kenny Holland walks in.

The boys all greet him, then he spots me and smiles. "Oh hey, you must be Chrissa. I'm Kenny, nice to meet you."

"What?" Jack asks, turning around. Unfortunately he looks too low.

"Do you want some help getting down?" Kenny asks.

"Yes please!" I reply, speaking for the first time since I hid there.

He walks over and holds his arms out. "Jump, I'm good at catching."

I scoot to the edge and hop off, and Kenny catches me by the waist.

When I look up, all three boys are staring with their jaws dropped, while Sammy is sitting on the couch laughing his ass off.

"Have you been in there the whole time?" JJ asks, confused.

"Yeah," I reply. "You guys are really bad at hide and seek."

Kenny grins. "Wait, you guys didn't know she was in there?"

"No!" Jack exclaims. "We've been looking for her for the last 30 minutes! Sam, why the fuck are you laughing?"

"Because he's the one who showed me the hole and I told him to pretend he didn't know where I was," I reply helpfully.

At that moment, Cody Johns and Jake Foushee enter the bus and look around, confused.

"Hi!" I greet them, walking forward.

Jake looks up from staring at Sammy, who was laughing so hard he fell on the ground, and accepts my hug.

Next I hug Cody, and we all greet each other.

I can already easily tell this tour group will get along just fine.

-----
THAT WAS A LONG CHAPTER FOR ME ZAYUM GO TAYLOR GO TAYLOR GO TAYLOR
-Tay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 6.1K 30
COMPLETED Emma was different compared to other 17 year olds. She was only friends with guys..... the Magcon Guys to be exact. Just like anyone else...
72.7K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...
7.4K 95 24
17 year old Alaina Johnson is being forced to go out with 16 year old Shawn Mendes. But she really loves 18 year old Jack Gilinsky. Her older brother...
13.9K 229 70
Morgan Johnson is the cousin of Jack Johnson. Teenagers who start out on vine and got big. They both attended a convention called Magcon. At Magcon...