But The Difference Is... (Rod...

By nowunavailable

This one was highly requested. Roddy Ricch x Halle Bailey fanfic. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 53

681 52 23
By nowunavailable

Halle POV

"Halle Bailey!" Photographers said as I was walking down the path.

Today was my first screening for my movie "The little mermaid". Only a selected few were invited, and the big premiere is next weekend which I'm excited and nervous for.

I was getting pictures taken as I was walking and I seen a few of my music peers screaming for me and I laughed and waved at them.

Of course Chloe was here and she brought Gunna. And others were here like Coco Jones, Justine Skye, Ryan Destiny, plenty of singers and rappers and actors and actresses.

I'm more than excited and this is just the screening. The premiere will be even more exciting.

I got inside of the building and headed towards the front of the theatre, and they started letting everyone in.

I took a deep breath feeling myself getting nervous.

I just hope when this movie drops that everyone likes it and that I did a good job recreating this iconic film playing my favorite Disney character.

Once everyone got in the theatre, the lady grabbed my hand and helped me up the stairs in these heels so I can get on stage.

Everybody started clapping as I walked on stage and I smiled.

I waved at everyone as I got to the mic, and I seen Roddy right in the front with Chloe and Gunna, and I looked at him.

He took his shades off and winked at me.

I took a deep breath and blushed.

He makes me so nervous, I don't know. It's not in a bad way though. It just kind of feels like we're starting over in a way, from scratch.

I grabbed the mic and said "Hi everybody. Thank you so much for coming for the first screening of the little mermaid."

Everybody started clapping.

"It took us a year to film this in London, and I'm so grateful. I'm honored, to do this film for all the beautiful little girls, the women of color. We deserve this chance to shine." I said.

"That's right!" Somebody yelled and everyone laughed including me.

"Mhm! So thank you all for coming, I really hope you guys enjoy the screening." I said blowing them a kiss and they all clapped as I was gracefully led off the stage.

I was then guided down the steps and off the stage, and led to the front to sit by my sister.

It was me in the middle, Roddy on the right and Chloe on the left. And Gunna was beside Chloe.

Although me and Roddy are not together and sort of working on our situation, I appreciated him being here to support me.

His support still means everything to me.

But I gotta make this man work for me back, that's why I haven't been having sex with him. That's why I haven't been super available to him, none of that. I've been very much hard to get and all. I need him to know I'm not playing with him this time.

"You look so beautiful." Roddy said in my ear.

I smiled and said "Thank you" and he leaned in kissing my cheek.

I patted his leg and he chuckled knowing I was friend zoning him lowkey. I laughed too and shrugged as we sat back, preparing to watch the first five scenes of the movie.

-

Roddy POV

45 minutes later

After the screening was over, Halle stood up and we all clapped for her, gave her a standing ovation.

We didn't get to see the whole movie since it's a screening, but we seen the first five scenes and she did phenomenal from what we did see.

"Thank you all so much" Halle said blushing, I smiled as I clapped for her.

Man she's so talented. In every way.

I gotta get my baby back.

I know she making me work, I can tell. And I don't mind doing that.

Some lady came and grabbed Halle's hand leading her backstage.

"Let's go babe" Chloe said to Gunna.

"Wait, Roddy you coming?" Gunna asked me.

"No, he's not" Chloe said and I chuckled.

Completely ignoring. Don't give a fuck.

"You going backstage to Halle?" I asked Gunna.

"Yeah" He said.

"Yeah I'm coming" I said and he nodded his head. Chloe smacked her lips.

"Stop it" Gunna said and she rolled her eyes. I just laughed. I really get under her skin. Oh well, she better get over it.

I walked with them backstage and seen Halle gathering her things.

"I'm so proud of you!" Chloe said hugging Halle and she hugged her back saying "Thank you sissy!"

"You're welcome, you ate that up" Chloe said and they both laughed.

Gunna gave Halle a side hug saying "Congratulations sis"

"Thank you, thank you!" She said.

I walked up to her and we hugged each other tightly, and for a while.

I kissed her cheek over and over and she giggled pushing me away.

"Let's give them some time" Gunna said to Chloe, and Chloe rolled her eyes saying "Aight" and I just laughed and shrugged.

"She ain't ever gone like me again huh?" I said as they left.

"She'll lighten up eventually." Halle said chuckling.

"You did amazing Miss.Halle.." I said grabbing her hand and intertwining our fingers.

"Thank you so much" She said trying to pull her hand away but I grabbed it again.

"Why you playing?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"Acting like you don't miss me." I said and she playfully rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

"Poseidon misses you" She said.

"And you do too" I said and she chuckled.

"Anyways." Halle said.

"Halle you ain't gone ever find someone like me. And I ain't gone ever find someone like you." I said.

"Here you go" She said laughing.

"I know you miss me. I see it in your eyes. You don't want me to hold you right now?" I said.

"No." Halle said.

"No other nigga can hold you like I hold you." I said.

"And how do you know that?" Halle asked folding her arms.

"No other nigga's body is custom made for yours like mine. It won't fit." I said.

"Okay- Roddy what are you tryna do right now? You think you saying all that is gonna make me leave with you?" Halle said.

"YES. I do. Because we belong together. You don't miss me?" I said and she didn't say anything.

"You need that street, that gutter, that hood. You need me." I said.

"And I need to not get hurt again." Halle said.

"What you need is somebody who's gonna lay you on your back, lick you from your knees... To your inner thighs. Miss.Halle I wanna make love to you. So bad.." I trailed off eyeing her up and down and she just looked at me.

"I want the rain to come down and trap us in the house, I wanna wake up wit you on my chest, so I can play wit yo dreads." I said grabbing one of them and she sighed, and moved my hand.

"Look, I'll leave now aight? But I'ma leave the door unlocked. And I'm gone wait for you. You are my woman. I don't want or desire anyone else. You gone come home to me. You are my love." I said and she just looked me in my eyes.

I grabbed her chin and said "The door's unlocked Miss.Halle.. Always."

I then let go of her chin and she took a deep breath nervously, and I kissed her forehead before walking off, and I seen her slowly fold her arms.

-

☕️ To be continued

Do y'all want Halle to come to Roddy's house or nah not right now? What will she dooooo😭 We will see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 6.4K 22
•beca is in a relationship with jesse •based on pitch perfect 2 •this is the first fanfic I wrote, so forgive me if it sucks. •totally appreciate it...
26.6K 423 46
Hi I'm doing some R5 and Ryland Preferences. I hope you enjoy it!
1.8K 38 20
If you like that good girl hood boy type love, then this is the story for you. Enjoy!
186K 6.7K 17
Kaylor fanfiction involving a crown.