Red ; eli moskowitz / hawk.

By tzurue

𝖙ell myself it's time now, gotta let go. ౨୧ eli 'hawk' moskowitz x soomin fields. cobra kai (2018). [earlier... More

RED.
Zero: The Bento Box.
Intermission: Graphics.
One: Miggy Meets Minnie.
Two: Teaching Miggy and Minnie.
Three: The Halloween Dance
Four: I Would.
Five: Kick Ass.
Six: Sweetheart.
Seven: Minnie Catches Up.
Eight: Dates & Doodles.
Nine: Tattoos Will Mean Forever.
Ten: A Messy Revenge Party.
Eleven: All Valley.
Twelve: The Hardware Store.
Thirteen: The Wheel.
Fourteen: Valley Fest.
Sixteen: Mall Incident.
Seventeen: New Faces.
Eighteen: Geikos.
Nineteen: Another Party.
Twenty: Interventions.
Twenty-One: Visitation.
Twenty-Two: Slow Starts.
Twenty-Three: The Carwash.
Twenty-Four: Dinosaurs and Detention.
Twenty-Five: Golf Incident.
Twenty-Six: Buffy and Johnny.
Twenty-Seven: Just Date Already.
Twenty-Eight: Courtpeople.
Twenty-Nine: A Christmas Special.
Thirty: Day 1.
Thirty-One: Date Two.
Thirty-Two: Flight.
Thirty-Three: Wasted Amends.
Thirty-Four: Rematch.
Thirty-Five: Reassurance.

Fifteen: Tory With A Y.

75 4 0
By tzurue

♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡

BACK AT the Miyagi-Do dojo, again.

Sam was stretching, Soomin just stared at the pond, Robby was punching up a punching bag.

"Maybe we should take a video of some of us sparring and post it on Instagram." Robby suggested.

"Everybody already saw us at Valley Fest. No one cared." Sam replied.

"It'd be worth a shot, I have more followers out of both of you. Maybe we'd go viral?" Soomin tried her best to be optimistic.

"Really the problem is Miyagi-Do's all about defense." Robby spoke.

"Defense wins championships." Sam states, "Yeah, but people show up for the offense. That's why Cobra Kai is more popular." Robby says.

"We need to show them that we can fight too." Robby adds, "So what exactly are we supposed to do?" Soomin asked.

"Go to the mall and pick a fight? Record us defending ourselves?" Sam sarcastically suggested. "Not the worst idea..." Robby muttered.

"That's a terrible idea." Soomin chuckled, Robby then continued to focus on the punching bag.

Somehow Soomin was stuck with Robby in the backseat of one of Daniel's cars.

"I still don't understand how going to the beach is gonna help us get students." Robby spoke.

"It's not the students that I'm after. It's the parents." Daniel says.

"So you're counting on kids listening to their parents?" Sam asked.

"No, I'm counting on parents doing whatever it takes to protect their kids." Daniel corrected, "Look, I've tried everything else to promote Miyagi-Do. If this doesn't work...nothing will."

"See? What'd I tell ya? It's always packed here on Saturday." Daniel spoke.

"This ain't a beach..." Soomin comments, getting out of the car. "It's a country club." Sam explains, "You never been here before?"

"Nope. I look too poor to even step in a radius of this place." Soomin says, then noticed how Robby stared at the building, "You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah...I just, kind of used to work here." Robby answered, "Really? When?" Sam spoke. "Couple of days last summer. It wasn't a great fit."

"This is boring." Soomin spoke.

She, Sam, and Robby were laying in beach beds while kids splashed in the pool.

Soomin was wearing sunglasses and laying on her back, the other two laid on their tummies.

"What's going on?" Robby asked Sam, he noticed her looking up at the balcony. "It's Aisha." Sam spoke, "Holy shit, Aisha's here?" Soomin asked.

"Yeah, we haven't spoke with her since everything that went down at Valley Fest." Sam reminded, "I feel like we should clear the air, but at the same time, I'm still pissed at them for ruining our performance."

"Oh yeah, that. I'm still thinking about wether they hate me or not for being a Miyagi." Soomin spoke.

"I say go talk to her." Robby advised. Both of the girls turned their head towards him, "Worst case, if a fight breaks out, we could record it." Robby joked.

"Who knows, maybe we could come back with a new Miyagi-Do student." Sam sat up, getting off the beach bed. "Oh I'm going too!" Soomin followed.

"Don't do nothing stupid, Robby. If you do, at least record it." Soomin patted Robby's head, before walking away.

Sam and Soomin went to the food table, where Aisha was. Sam chose to break the tension.

"Hey." She tried to smile, "Hey." Aisha replied. "How's it going?" Soomin tried to help out, she hated the awkwardness of talking to someone after awhile.

"You realize we're not okay." Aisha scoffed, "What are you mad about?" Sam questioned, "You guys are the ones who stomped all over our Valley Fest demo."

"Only after your father attacked our dojo. What were we supposed to do?" Aisha argued.

"Is this about that ad? That wasn't even an attack." Soomin rolled her eyes, "No? 'Snake in the grass?' Real subtle." Aisha retorts.

"A small comment about your dojo doesn't justify the fact you had to ruin a performance we all worked hard on. It's not like we trashed your dojo." Soomin argued, grabbing some food.

"He's just trying to do the right thing." Sam defended, "What, so, Cobra Kai is wrong?" Aisha asked.

"It's not wrong. It's just..." Sam replied, then sighed when she couldn't find the right words.

"What are we even doing? It's our summer vacation." Sam realized, "We're at the beach, and we're fighting about karate?" She tried to make the argument tone down.

"When we should be fighting about boys." Aisha smiled, "Or who's gonna get the last piece of pretzel bread." Soomin spoke.

"Oh, no. That's mine." Aisha grabbed it, the three chuckled. Aisha and Soomin noticed Sam staring at Robby.

"So it's just you two and abs all summer, training?" Aisha asked. "God. That must be hard." She laughed, "Okay whatever. Don't care" Soomin laughed.

The three went to a table to eat. Soomin grabbed fruit, none of the food seemed appetizing to her.

"So, Robby actually moved into our house." Sam was explaining a story. "Your parents let that happen?" Aisha asked.

"Well, there nothing going on. We're just friends." Sam said, "Uh-huh..." Soomin retorts. "Well I'm still not gonna tell Miguel." Aisha said.

"Hey! Look what I got." A girl with blonde hair and dark brown scalp went up to Aisha.

"Oh shit who the hell is this." Soomin mumbled. "Where did you get that?" Aisha asked, "I swiped it from the bar." The girl grinned.

"Oh, relax, all the adults are getting wasted. No one's gonna notice if we have a little fun." She reassured.

"Hi, hello, who are you?" Soomin asked, "Oh I'm Tory. With a Y." Tory replied, "Cool. I'm Soomin with two O's." Soomin joked back (a/n: soomin could be spelt as Sumin), eating a grape.

"You should put that back, you could get in big trouble." Sam spoke, "And you are?" Tory chuckled, "Oh, she's Sam." Soomin replied. "Yeah. Tory, Sam. Sam, Tory." Aisha adds.

"Oh, the Sam?" Tory asked, "Come on. Like anyone's gonna miss one bottle of vodka. I could swipe half the silverware in this place before anyone would notice."

"You shouldn't steal anything." Sam said. Soomin could try and agree, but she does shoplift candy bags.

"What are you, a nun?" Tory questioned, "Come on, are we gonna drink or not?" She looked at the other two. "Oh, I'm sure Aisha would. I don't drink that stuff." Soomin said.

Now Tory was looking at Aisha, "Okay fine. One drink." Aisha gave in, Tory laughed, "That's my girl!" She cheered and the two walked away.

Sam and Soomin looked at each other. Sam with sadness, Soomin with slight annoyance.

She was annoyed that all of her friends were changing.

"Was that the Cobra Kai in them?" Soomin asked.

"I don't know, but whatever it is..it's trouble."

"I'm sorry about Aisha." Robby spoke.

"She can be friends with whoever she wants." Sam said, "Yeah. But I just wish she was friends with us." Soomin comments.

The three were packing up and getting ready to leave.

"Hey, have either one of you seen my wallet?" Amanda walked up to the trio, scurrying through her bag. "Wait, you're missing your wallet?" Robby asked.

"It's gotta be around here somewhere. Can you just spread out? I'm sure it'll turn up." Amanda said.

"I'll check the beach." Robby decided, "Maybe someone turned it in to the lifeguard."

"Oh my god Sam, don't." Soomin noticed Sam turn to look at Aisha and Tory. Though Sam didn't listen, and walked to the other two. Soomin had to helplessly follow.

"We'll try to find it too, Mrs. LaRusso. Hope you find it either way." Soomin said, "Thanks, sweetie. You can always call me Amanda, by the way." Amanda said, "That's nice to know. Bye Amanda." Soomin picked up her bag and went to follow Sam.

"Sam, you really have to think this through they've been drinking the whole time!" Soomin tried to make Sam change her mind, tugging on her arm.

"Hey!" Sam walked up to the giggly Cobra Kai girls. "My mom is missing her wallet." She said, "Sucks for her." Tory chuckled.

"You wouldn't know anything about that?" Sam asked. "Sam, they've been drinking!" Soomin reminded.

"Wait, what are you saying?" Aisha asked. "Just give me the wallet, and I won't tell Security." Sam sternly spoke. "I'm sorry, guys, really. I'm sure you wouldn't steal a wallet! Let me try to get her out of this so it won't be a—" Soomin tried to say.

"Are you freaking kidding me?" Tory asked, "Sam, she didn't steal your mom's wallet!" Aisha said. "Right. And she didn't steal a bottle of vodka. And wouldn't steal half the silverware in here." Sam argued (a/n: yall I love Sam sm but she was SO loud and wrong in this).

"Listen, I didn't rob your mom, bitch." Tory defended herself, "Sam I knew this was a bad idea." Soomin muttered. "You know what, let's get out of here." Tory turned to walk away.

Soomin watched as Sam first tried to get Tory's bag. Then watched as Tory pushed her off, and then the cherry on top was Sam falling into the food table.

"Are you okay?" Aisha went to Sam, "Real nice friend you've made." Sam retorts. "You should've have accused her of something like that, though." Then Aisha walked off.

"Sam, I told you they were just drinking half the time. I'm sure Aisha wouldn't even condone such a thing." Soomin sighed.

"Whatever. I'm going to clean up." Sam was now grumpy of her own actions.

Soomin sighed, but she knew she had to help a girl friend out.

Next day after the Country Club incident, back at the dojo once again.

"I think there's a reason why I don't go to Country Clubs. One: I'm poor. Two: it's a recipe for disaster." Soomin said.

"You're not being very helpful right now." Sam was stretching, really wanting to take her mind off things.

"Mr. Miyagi didn't recruit me. He wasn't looking for students." Daniel was walking out of the building with Robby. "He took me in because I needed him. I came to him, not the other way around." He explained.

"It's time we be patient. Let those who need us find us. Right?" Daniel declared.

"Excuse me. It was unclear if the gate was the front door or if I was supposed to ring the doorbell." A male voice spoke. Soomin's eyes brightened.

"Is that a koi pond? How much does it cost to maintain that?" Demetri pointed. "May I help you?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah. I wanna learn karate with one of my best friends." Demetri explained, "With who might that be?" Soomin asked, "Soomin." Demetri nodded.

"Yes!" Soomin cheered, running up to the skinny boy and giving him a tight hug. "Hi, hello to you too." Demetri's voice was muffled, giving back the hug.

The rest of Miyagi-Do looked relieved. Finally, another student!

"You've come to the right place." Daniel smiled.

"Also Min, I have Mr. Duck from the Valley Fest. Moon was clearing out her trunk yesterday and remembered to give it back to you."

♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚·  ·˚˚·。♡

two updates? In a day?? Yeah, a once in a lifetime experience if you read my books. Anyway enjoy the extra and kinda shitty chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
70.4K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...