LOYALTY

By TheKayStoriez

" Whatever happened in my past doesn't matter anymore . My loyalty belongs to you now. " Two people who were... More

Different worlds
A Special guest
A Beautiful 'She'
Conflict
You don't know me?
You Again!?
Trouble
Drowning Away
The Impact
The Solution
First Meet!?
Responsibilities
Freedom
Embarrassing!
Memories
Distant
.Extra.
Mistake
Apology
The Wedding
Introductions
First Night!
Nightmare
Traditions
Idle
Peace
Past
Friends?
Invitation
Sulking
Heartache
Anticipation
Dove
Party
Back fire
Dilemma
Confused
Close
Humiliate
Return
Bloom
Wait for me
Blow
Fright
Perish
Bring her back
Rage
Recording
Recovery
Healing
Victory
.Extra.
The Reveal
The Truth
Wrath
Downfall
Bitter
Pity
I'm Ready
Tearing walls
Changed
Doubt
Shaken
Crumble
Goodbye
Move On
Date
Confession
Justice
My Best Friend
United Worlds
Bonus-1

Han Mirae

269 20 15
By TheKayStoriez

"So, are you going to confess to your crimes on your own or do we need to use force?" The female officer asked as she sat down before Yoona.

In a room across her's the same treatment was being given to Mirae.

Yoona did not say a word and blankly stared into oblivion. The officer sudden banged the table causing her to flinch violently.

"You still don't realise the impact of the shit you did, Don't you?" The lady tsked and switched on a tv which was placed in the corner of the room.

'The public is going bonkers here! As you can see that people have started to protest outside the premises of Kim Jin Wook asking for answer. Some people are destroying his posters as well. We still cannot see him anywhere. Is he hiding? Does he not want to-'

'Three more people are said to be prime suspects in this case. Kim Jaison hasn't come out of the police station yet nor did we recieve any statement from Kim Yoona. The businessman seemed to have filed a case against the said woman-'

'The police has reached Kim Jin Wook's resident to take him to the police station for questioning. We can see the man exiting the house-'

Yoona's breath got stuck in her throat at the sight of people treating her father badly. A tear rolled down her cheek when someone threw a tomato towards him. He struggled to walk straight towards the car as the public crowded him from all sides.

"I am ready to confess." She said as she slumped back into the chair, completely defeated.

..........

Jaison walked out of the room and was greeted by Mujin who raised an eyebrow at him giving him a knowing look.
"Your plan worked." Jaison passed him the recorder.

"It always does." He grinned.

"Now that you have her confession, I want her to either be sentenced to life imprisonment or be sentenced to death. I won't settle for less." Jaison said firmly to the officer who was incharge of this case.

"She won't get any less punishment, sir. There are too many charges against her. We didn't have a clue regarding her husband's death, now that too is solved with her confession. She won't be able to survive now."

"Good."

..........

"How are you related to Kim Yoona?"

Mirae rolled her eyes and rested a hand under her cheek, elbow on the table. She unlike Yoona had nothing to lose. She had no friends and family to care for her.

"You know, the longer you take the severe the treatment will be given to you." The officer glared at her.

"You can't touch me. I know my rights."
The lady that sat opposite to her scoffed.

"The words that suit you perfectly are hypocrisy and double standards. The person who filed a case against you is influential. He has contacts with the chief here. He asked us to use force if you don't spill."

"Jaison wouldn't say that!!" She banged her hands on the table and got up with a jerk causing the chair to fall back.

"Another word added to the list - delusional." The officer sighed and slowly got up from the chair." I give you five minutes. If you cooperate with us, we might have some mercy but if you don't, that guy out there looks pretty ticked off. I won't provoke him if I were you." She started walking towards the door."Rich people, you know."

"Sir, the woman that was arrested along with Ms.Yoona, she isn't talking." The lady officer muttered to the officer incharge. Jaison, who was a few steps away seemed to have heard her.

He turned to glare at Mirae from the one way window.

I swear if I could turn back time, I would never want to meet you.

..........

~20 years ago~

"Sweety! Don't run around like that, you'll get hurt." Mrs.Kim worriedly ran behind a 9 year old Jaison. He did not listen to his mother and giggled while making weird noises as he ran in a zig zac motion on the  lawn outside their house.

"Catch me! Mum." He turned around and kept running backwards.

"You're too fast, baby. Mumma can't run that fast and please don't run like that. You will fall." She huffed but still jogged towards him.

The notorious and hyper active child had been making his mother run for the past 30 minutes. She did not have to worry about exercising or getting fat. Her son had taken up the job to keep her fit too seriously.

"I won't fall cause I'm batman. No! Ironman." He stopped running and scratched his head in confusion." I can't choose. I'M BOTH!" He shrieked loudly making the lady flinch. She kept a hand to her heart as she just got a mini heart attack.

"Mum, come play with me." He jogged towards and held her hand. Her limbs would give up on her any moment now. Her throat was dry from all the running causing her to gulp.

"No. We are going back inside. Enough playing. You have to study for the upcoming exams. Right?" She laced her fingers with his and began walking in the direction of their huge house.

"Exams are boring." He sulked." I like playing more. All my friends play in the school, even in class." He informed his mother enthusiastically.

Jia stopped in her tracks. She turned to the child and bent her knees to get to his level.
"Don't make friends who teach you bad things. Friends are suppose to encourage you to do good not mischievous things." She said sternly." When its study time, then only study. When its play time, then only play. Okay?"

"Okaaay." He pouted cutely. The woman chuckled at his sulky behaviour and kissed his cheek.

"Lets go inside. I'll give you something to eat." His ears perked at the mention of 'eat'. His dull face brightened up in no time, he quickly held her hand and started dragging her back to their house.

The jumpy child stopped in his tracks when a car stopped right next to their house.

They lived in a locality of rich people, so seeing new people wasn't a usual sight for them. The environment of the place was rather quiet and the only noises made were by the kids of the colony when they played in the park right in the middle.

The house next to their's was empty, then why did they stop there?

Mrs.Kim walked forward, curious. Jaison timidly walked behind her.

The doors opened and exited two people.

One was an elderly man in his late 30s and the other one was a girl about Jaison's age, maybe younger than him.

Jaison tilted his head to take a better look at the girl who was dressed in a pink fluffy dress making her look like a doll. The feathery hairband resting on her head looked absolutely adorable.

The man spotted the lady and the son. The driver that came along with them started unloading the car. The man held his daughter's hand gently and began walking towards them.

The shoes that she wore made a cute sound whenever she took a step.

"Hello, we are new here. That house, we just bought it." The man informed Mrs.Kim.

"Ah. I see. Welcome to the locality-" she trailed off waiting for his name.

"Oh. I am Han Soobin and this is my lovely daughter Han Mirae." He bent down to her level." Say hi to aunty."

The girl glanced at the lady multiple times before waving her hand at her." Say hello, Mirae." He looked up at Mrs.Kim." I'm sorry she is very reserved."

"No. No. Its fine. My son does the same as you can see." Jaison was hiding behind his mother the entire time and took sneak peeks at the girl. The child was very enthusiastic but infront of new people he always stayed quiet." Its bad manners to hide like that." Mrs.Kim looked back at him.

He popped his head out from behind her and said a quick hello to the man. He chuckled in response and greeted back.
"I am Kim Jia and this is my son Kim Jaison. We live just next to your house."

"Oh. Thats great. I actually wanted to meet all the neighbours and get comfortable with them. Actually my business here will start in next two weeks, so thats all I have to settle here and look for a nanny for her. I don't want my daughter to feel isolated or alienated in any way."

Jaison kept staring at the girl at every chance he got. He had never seen such a pretty person before. He could mistake her for a doll.

"If you don't mind me asking, why does she need a nanny? I mean, her mother..."

"I don't mind at all. Actually her mother passed away three years back and I had to appoint a nanny for her whenever I'm not home. I got transferred here recently, so would have to look for a new nanny."

"I know we just met but if you don't mind you can leave her with us whenever your job requires you. I mean, I am a housewife and stay at home all day. It would be good these kids to get along as well." Mrs.Kim offered. Looking after her son was the thing she loved the most. Having another child around would be even better.

She loved kids after all.

"Really? Thats really kind of you but won't that be hectic for you-"

"No. No." Shw vigorously shook her hands." I love spending time with children. When he goes to school it becomes really depressing." She chuckled and lovingly caressed Jaison's head." Why don't you come inside? The driver is going to take time to unload and keep the things inside." Mr.Han initially declined her offer but eventually went along with it. He wouldn't be able to do much rearranging if the stuff is not inside.

The adults slowly walked towards the entrance of the house.

Jaison felt a tug on his shirt. He turned around to see the beautiful girl in pink.

"How old are you?" She asked softly.

"I'm nine." He awkwardly scratched his neck and kept glancing all over her face.
"You?"

"I'm younger than you." She smiled, cutely." That means I can call you Oppa."

His heart skipped a beat. He became flustered and quickly turned around to run back to his mother. "You can!" He did not forget to reply to her.

...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

689K 42.7K 46
"Kabir Malhotra, a 25-year-old, young, handsome, gym freak, always a hot topic among girls. He's known to be rude and doesn't care about anyone excep...
67.7K 4.2K 22
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 𝐎𝐅 "𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃" 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 "To Indian royalty, where duty binds in arranged unions, yet love awaits." What will happen when the...
64.5K 3.7K 38
"She had a memory lost vihan" Aksh said keeping his hand in my shoulder. "And s-she doesn't r-remember you" shantanu said. I feel like my whole worl...
446K 30.2K 34
NOOR SHEIKH "He always loved her and he still love her, I was never his priority" MUHAMMAD DAIYAN MALIK "You are nothing but a replacement of my firs...