Age ain't nothing but a numbe...

Par Nunuuuu_

Layla is only 17 raising her 5 yr old sister her mom is never home. What happened when she runs into the bigg... Plus

Introducing characters ๐Ÿฅฐ
Life ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Live a little ๐Ÿ˜‰
Chapter 3๐Ÿซข
Chapter 4
Chapter 5๐Ÿ˜‡
Chapter 6๐Ÿฅณ
Birthday its your birthday ๐Ÿ˜‡
Life๐Ÿ˜…
A mess๐Ÿ™ƒ
Regrets?
Celebration ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ
Success ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Comment , Vote!!
Blessings ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Co parenting๐ŸŒ
Co parenting pt 2.
Suicidal ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
Back and better.
Just a bump in the road.
Karma ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Things will get easier...
๐Ÿคญ
Sneaky bitch!
Rocky
Man DOWN.
Free Sis๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Bonding ๐Ÿค๐Ÿพ
Trial Time ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
Vacation๐ŸŽ‰
New beginnings?
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
( Growing up )
Trouble
Chapter 38
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38
( Therapy )
( Therapy Pt.2 )
Chapter 41
Acting out.
Working on it.
New book coming ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
The NERVE
Rocky.
This aint us..
OMG.
Hurt ๐Ÿ’”
Reunited ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Reunited pt. 2๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Polygamy?
Trouble in paradise?
Loosen Up๐Ÿซ 
Loosen up Pt. 2๐Ÿซ 
Family๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Chapter 57
Woah.
Spazzing out
Whew chile๐Ÿซ 
๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
๐Ÿซ 
Twins birthday party ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿค”
Seperated.
..
Something New.
Pressed...
Mine.
Chapter 70.
Drama ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
Birthday ๐ŸŽ‰
BOOKS!
NEW BOOK GO COMMENT AND READ

Rocky ๐Ÿคซ

1.7K 52 2
Par Nunuuuu_

( Layla's POV )

I woke up in a unknown hotel I was so confused my head was pounding. " Oh my god " I said out loud " That's what you get " Ty said some relief came over me I was hoping I ain't fuck nobody else lmao. " Why we in a hotel " I asked " I came here to get away from you, but you went wild last night yo sister called yo daddy and he called me " He said and I nodded.

" My head hurts " I whined " Good " He said handing me a BC powder and some Tylenol. I quickly took it laying right back down closing my eyes feeling Ty get in the bed. " You still mad at me? " I asked and He didn't answer it. " So childish " I said " Whatever yo ass got me fucked up, and the way you acted last night made me wanna ignore you more so unless it's about my kids we need a break " he said.

" Okay " I said silently crying he had got out the bed " You crying for what? Stand on that shit you was screaming to me last night " he said " How you gone use last night against me and I don't even remember shit " I said " Drunk words are sober thoughts, you don't trust me right? So no point of us being together " He said.

" You not being fair I shouldn't have went through yo phone but really? " I asked crying " Bro stop fucking crying " he said " No " I said " Come on so I can take you to the crib " He said and I nodded. I got dressed not saying anything " Hello " I said looking at the unknown number on the screen.

" What's up ma? " A voice came through the phone " who's this? " I asked " My name is Trigga I met you at the club last night " He said " Oh I was really drunk I don't remember giving you my number " I said " You wanna go to breakfast " I looked at Ty " Yeah that's cool I'll call you when I get home " I said.

" Smh " he said " Stand on that shit bra " he said " I am you don't want me right? I said I fucked up damn but you doing the most not trying to forgive me. You think I wanna be out here fucking niggas? " I said rolling my eyes " You 40 but acting 12 " I said.

" I'm telling you if you call that nigga back or go out with him we done for good and I mean that shit " he said. " Ty make your fucking mind up do you wanna be with me or not? You steady ignoring me SPEAK TF UP " I said. " I been wanted you, but you don't trust me right? " he asked " I'm sorry I have trust issues I should've never went through your phone " I said.

" I forgive you but Instead of assuming ask " He said and I nodded. " Block at Nigga too " He said and I nodded blocking dude. I ain't remember his ass anyways my sister was calling " Brunch? " she said and I nodded " That's cool let me go home and put clothes on " I said " Key gone come "'she said and I nodded.

I got dressed and Ty was getting dressed " where you going? " I asked " with you tf, you was just about to link with a Nigga and you not the only one who don't trust shit " he said and I mugged. " Whatever Ty come on " I said. We headed out and my phone was ringing " Hello " I said " We already got the table in the back " NiNi said and I said ok.

We got out and walked in seeing my sisters and they dudes. " What's up y'all " I said and we started chopping it up " A drunk ain't shit " Ni said and I laughed " Sure ain't " Ty said I rolled my eyes and I talked to my sisters while Ty talked to the guys. " All I'm saying is we need a trip " Jay said " All adults? " Ni asked.

" I don't wanna leave Isaiah " she said and I laughed " We can bring the kids and have von mama watch them Ima pay for her expenses " I said and they nodded. " I'll book the air bnb " I said " Daddy got a private jet so does Ty " I said they nodded " Jamaica here we come " I said smiling.

I texted vons mama and she said she was down and I let her know I'll pay her the for babysitting. I booked 2 houses they was connected one side for Vons mama and the kids. " Baby I think you should let Tyler take her girlfriend Jamaica with us " I said he shook his head " hell naw I'm the only one that's getting pussy " He said.

" You don't let her come you won't be getting shit " I said as we pulled up to the house. " Mommy " the twins said lordddd I wish I ain't go with they dad so they could be at his house or something lol. " Ty Ty whooped me " Kaci said " What did you do? " I said raising my eyebrow.

" I spit on Kai " he said and I popped his lip " you don't spit " I said and he cried " I don't care she probably just tapped you, that's the nastiest thing you can do don't let me catch you again " I said and he went and laid on the couch. " You wanna bring your gf Jamaica with us? " I asked and she squealed " Yes yes yes " she said and I smiled.

" We leave Thursday " I said " Order a cart and do a express shipping on it what you don't find, you can get there " I said and she nodded. " Spoiled ass " her daddy said " Can I get some pussy now " he whispered in my ear. I laughed " No the kids here " I said " so when has that ever stopped you? " he asked and I laughed. " Come on for I change my mind " I said.

He followed me up the steps and I stripped " lock the door baby " I said and he did his dick was hard as a rock I got on my knees sucking the soul out his body." fuckkk " he said moaning " You like that daddy " I said licking his balls he was sounding like Lucci ( uh uh ooohhh ) 😂

We fucked for a good hour before the twins started knocking his dick was still hard as a rock. " I mean we ain't fucked in months what you expect " he said sliding me down on his dick. " Momma ! " kai whined " I'm coming okay? Go grab a snack and sit at the table " I said they little feet ran back down the stairs.

" FUCK BABY " I said " You gone get them tubes untied? " he asked and I laughed " negative 5 kids is enough for us " I said he mugged " That's not the answer I wanna hear " he said flipping me over and fucking the shit out of me. " You gone give me another baby? " he said " Fuck Ty yesss " I moaned. He smirked " Ima make that appointment when we get back too don't fuck with me " he said.

I rolled my eyes. Nobody finna have 6 kids!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

250K 4.9K 19
Paris is an 18 year old senior in highschool who lives with her mother who has a drug and alcohol addiction. Paris mother is known around town for se...
223K 9.7K 77
Dre and Aaliyah have been through a lot together since they day that they met, but their life has been filled with darkness and pain even before they...
132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
89 0 17
"You fuckin liar," I yelled pushin him I was too mad to think at this point Layla Vikson a 14 year old girl who saw things she shouldn't at her age...