π‘«π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’†π’… 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝑻...

By Feezasayyad

------------- The Story Description --------------- It's a story about a businessman and a orphan girl... Jeo... More

introduction
introduction II
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
πŸ’œ NEW BOOK πŸ’œ
Chapter-23
πŸ’œ HAPPY JK DAY πŸ’œ
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
πŸ’œHappy RM DayπŸ’œ
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter -36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38 (SMUT 21+)
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43 (SMUT 21+)
Chepter-44
chepter-45
Chepter-46
Chapter-47
Chepter-48
Chapter-49(SMUT 21+)
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52(SMUT 21+)
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Epilogue

Chapter-26

551 35 6
By Feezasayyad

Author POV

Yn was sitting here alone...she is waiting for Jungkook to come... after sometime Jungkook come..he come towards her and ask..

Jungkook:- where are other family members??

Yn:-they left..you are taking to much time so they said they will be late if they wait for you so they left...

Jungkook:- oh.. okk.. let's go..

Yn:- hmm..

Jungkook's outfit

[A/N:-please ignore the mask😷]

-----------------------------------------------------

Author POV

Jungkook and Yn came here..all the other family members are already inside the school..they both go inside the school and there they meet Jimin and Apu... Jimin's daughter is also studying in the same school as Ji hyun so the principal invited Jimin and Apu too.. after meeting with each other they all started to enjoy the function...

Meanwhile

Here a person is waiting for John outside the school..that person is very angry because John didn't come on time..that person Pick phone for calling John just then that person Saw John was coming..

??:-where the hell were you??why are you so late??

John:- sorry.. actually i just stuck on traffic...

??:-leave it.. when are you going to execute the plan??

John:-soon..

??:-do you remember what you have to do??

John:- yes i remember..this time i will kill her for sure..*smirk*

??:-good..*smirk*

On the other hand

Yn POV

I came here while searching for washroom but still i didn't find it..so i thought to go back..i trun around for going back when my head hit with someone's body...i look up while appolyging but i stoped when i saw my previous job's maneger face..what he is doing here??he is also as confused as i am after seeing him..

Rose POV

I came here while searching Yn... Mom told me to check on her because she don't know about this place..like seriously??is she is a child who will lost in this school??they made me their maid..now where is Yn??i was passing the hallway when i see Yn was talking with a man..who is this man??do Yn know him??i hide behind the wall for listening their conversation...

Author POV

Maneger:-Yn.. what are you doing here??

Yn:- um..mm..

Maneger:- wait it's a child's school and as far as i remember,you don't have any child then what are you doing here??

Yn:- um...i..i.. came here with a friend.. ye... yeah...i came here with a friend..

Rose in mind:-wait..why she lied to this man??

Maneger:- ohh..well how's your life going on??

Yn:-pretty good..*smile*

Maneger:- you know after you leave the job evryone club members are missing you... you were best dancer of our club..

Rose in mind:-what!!! club?? dancer??i need to tell this to everyone..

While thinking this Rose left the place...

Yn:-thanks for your compliment sir but now i quit the job..i don't want to do that type of job again.. i am getting late maybe my friend will waiting for me..i am leaving..nice to meet you sir..byy...

Saying this Yn also left the place...

Rose POV

I am going back to the auditorium where the function was organised when i bumped into Lisa...

Lisa:-what the hell Rose??can't you see while walking??

Rose:-i do..i was just lost in my thoughts that i didn't notice you..btw where are you coming from??

Lisa:- i..i.. come from washroom...

Rose:-washroom??

Lisa:-yeah..do you have any problem?? leave it..tell me what are you doing here??

Rose:-you won't believe what i listened to....

Lisa:- what??

Rose:-uhh...

I was going to say the thing which i heard some time ago but suddenly i heard someone's footsteps and i see that Yn was coming..she didn't see us because she is looking down..i didn't waste any time, i hold Lisa's wrist and take her to a room..

Lisa:-what the hell Rose!!why did you bring me here?? what's the matter??

And then i told her everything..i thought maybe she will gave some experience after listening this but No..she didn't changed her experience even a little bit..

Author POV

Rose:- why didn't you gave any experience??

Lisa:-Rose.. leave it..she was bar dancer in past but now she changed.. Jungkook loves her so we should also support her.. don't hate her for this..

Rose:-bu-....

Before Rose could say anything Lisa left the room..

Rose:- something is fishy with Lisa..i have to find out about this..

----------------------------------------------------

Time skip

After the function is over...

Author POV

The function is over and everyone was going to go home when Jungkook notice that Yn was not with them..

Jungkook:-mom.. where is Yn??

Mrs Jeon:-i don't know.. maybe she is inside the school..

Jungkook:-okk... you guys wait here i am going to check..

Saying this Jungkook go inside the school....

Yn POV

After the function get over we all are going to go home when suddenly someone grabbed me from behind and place his/her hand on my face so that i can't shout for help...i was behind Jeon family so that's why they didn't see it..

That person bring me inside a dark room and he/she is standing infront of me...i can't see his/her because of darkness..

Yn:-who are you?? and what you want from me??

??:-i want your dead body..*smirk*

Hearing the voice, i understood that it's a man..but what is he talking about??

Yn:-what nonsense are you talking about??

??:-today i will kill you*smirk*

Saying this that man is coming towards my direction i step back..i was going to shout for help but before that he came towards me and place his hand on my face so that i can't shout... after that he take out a kinfe from his pants pocket..i close my eyes and then...

------------------------------------------------------

To be continued....

Sorry for late update 😔 (⁠・ั⁠ω⁠・ั⁠)..i will try to update soon...

I purple you 💜💜...

Byy 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 21.2K 31
- "Y/n will you marry me, when we grow up?" -"Only, If you'll treat me to my favourite ice-cream every day then I will marry you." β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’...
6.3K 237 40
Y/n... she is a simple innocent girl she loves her mom so much.... . what will happen when she gets to know that BTS are going to be her........ . ...
47.1K 2.2K 21
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...
370K 7.9K 29
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...