Age ain't nothing but a numbe...

By Nunuuuu_

Layla is only 17 raising her 5 yr old sister her mom is never home. What happened when she runs into the bigg... More

Introducing characters ๐Ÿฅฐ
Life ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Live a little ๐Ÿ˜‰
Chapter 3๐Ÿซข
Chapter 4
Chapter 5๐Ÿ˜‡
Chapter 6๐Ÿฅณ
Birthday its your birthday ๐Ÿ˜‡
Life๐Ÿ˜…
A mess๐Ÿ™ƒ
Regrets?
Celebration ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ
Success ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Comment , Vote!!
Blessings ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Co parenting๐ŸŒ
Co parenting pt 2.
Suicidal ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
Back and better.
Just a bump in the road.
Karma ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Things will get easier...
๐Ÿคญ
Sneaky bitch!
Rocky
Man DOWN.
Free Sis๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Trial Time ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
Rocky ๐Ÿคซ
Vacation๐ŸŽ‰
New beginnings?
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
( Growing up )
Trouble
Chapter 38
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38
( Therapy )
( Therapy Pt.2 )
Chapter 41
Acting out.
Working on it.
New book coming ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
The NERVE
Rocky.
This aint us..
OMG.
Hurt ๐Ÿ’”
Reunited ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Reunited pt. 2๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Polygamy?
Trouble in paradise?
Loosen Up๐Ÿซ 
Loosen up Pt. 2๐Ÿซ 
Family๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Chapter 57
Woah.
Spazzing out
Whew chile๐Ÿซ 
๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
๐Ÿซ 
Twins birthday party ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿค”
Seperated.
..
Something New.
Pressed...
Mine.
Chapter 70.
Drama ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
Birthday ๐ŸŽ‰
BOOKS!
NEW BOOK GO COMMENT AND READ

Bonding ๐Ÿค๐Ÿพ

2.4K 56 0
By Nunuuuu_

( Tyler's POV )

" Thanks for doing my hair Lay " I said and she nodded " Your daddy tell you about our talk? " I asked and she nodded. " Thank you I don't have a momma figure and even tho you young you never tell me anything wrong " I said to her " Look I know how it is and I want you and your daddy to bond just as much as the kids "she said.

" I love my boys " I said " they love you too they sissy " she said laughing. Her door bell rang and I answered it " Hey daddy " I said as he came in kissing my forehead and laying a sleeping Kai down. " What y'all doing? " he asked " Having girl talk til you ruined it " Lay said I laughed.

" You laughing with her lil bit? " He asked me and I laughed " Yeah daddy cause you came in here meddling " I said he laughed " I can meddle you my daughter, and Lay ass my girlfriend " He said " Since when I say you was my bf? You my bd " she said and I laughed.

" Quit playing with me for I show my daughter how I handle you " He said bucking at her she bucked back. I crack up off them " I'm staying the night " he said " No Nigga " she said " we was having girls night " She said. " Welp add daddy to that " he said and she laughed. " Ima pop some popcorn " she said going in the kitchen.

" I love you princess " he said and I hugged him " I love you too daddy " I said and we all watched tv and I fell asleep shortly after the movie started.

•••

" Wake up and get ready we gotta go to the spa " My daddy said and I smiled going to get ready once I was finished I walked downstairs " Have fun " Lay said and I thanked her and we left out. We headed out and went to the spa that was so relaxing I needed that I had no clue what I wanted to do after school.

" Thanks dad " I said as we left the spa and headed out to eat. " Tell me how you feel " He said and I nodded " Idk I don't wanna sound selfish but I just feel like I'm losing you to the twins. We never hang or anything anymore unless it's all 3 of us " I sighed.

" I miss mom when she was her younger , Idk  Lay makes me happy I can talk to her about anything but I still don't feel happy enough " I said trying not to cry. " No matter what you always gone be daddy's girl Sorry if I made you feel like I don't care about you " He said hugging me.

" I know you miss your mom I wish she would get it together for you, but I'm here to walk that step day by day with you and if you need me to pick you up I will " He said kissing my cheek. " I love you Ty Ty " he said " I love you too old man " I said.

" How's school? You liking boys ? " I asked and I shook my head. " Im kinda talking to a girl " I said and he nodded smiling " No babies " he said and I laughed Idk why I tried dating a boy and I always would think about girls. " I was scared to tell you Lay said you wouldn't judge me " I said.

" Lay ass don't be telling me nothing you tell her " He said mugging " And that's why I love her cause I be needing to confine in somebody, some stuff I just cannot tell you and she helps me out a lot " I said. " I'm glad you like lay I can see me being with her for ever " He said and I smiled I never even see him look like he was with my momma.

" Don't mess it up " I said " Who's the parent? I got this " he said making me laugh " No frl dad I like Lay I'll help her beat you up if you hurt her feelings she loves the heck out of you and me " I said truthfully ain't no way I'd be helping my dude out w/ his 16 yr old daughter many women don't either.

" I promise I'm not I'll leave her alone before I ever break her heart "  he said and I nodded seeing a brown skin woman approach us " Ty " she said and I rolled my eyes " You can't speak no mo? You ain't been over in months what's up? " she asked " Chill out around my daughter for one, and two I'm in a whole relationship" he said and she mugged.

" That never stopped you from shit, plus them young hoes can't please you frl " she said leaving and I laughed they be so jealous of lay meanwhile my daddy be under her ass. Like dude let her breathe sucka I texted my friend that I happened to like back.

" You ready to go to the mall " he asked and I nodded I was real fucking cute. With the perfect little shape Niggas wanted my body bad but I rather fuck a girl I'm never gone say never but as of now they wasn't my worries.

•••

Me and my dad had a great time I really needed that. My friend Brooklyn was calling " Come over " she said " Damn no hey? " I said she sighed " I'm sorry hey Ty can you come over ? " she said and I laughed saying yeah. I got some clothes on and ask my daddy could I go. He said yes and I left when I got there she was home alone as usual.

She was laid on her bed " Hey " I said taking my jacket off and laying down. " You look good " I said climbing in the bed. " I just wanted to cuddle " she said smiling I smirked" Okay let's cuddle " I said getting behind her and wrapping my arms around her. " You smell good" I said kissing her neck.

" Thanks baby " She said and we watched movies all night and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 7.5K 27
*FOLLOW ME BEFORE YOU ADD THE BOOK, SOME CHAPTERS ARE PRIVATE* 17 year old Kiara has to forget about her childhood and start becoming a parent...
10.6K 423 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...
7.9K 345 23
What happens after 17 year old Cali runs away cause of her no shit parents and she is there for more than 2 years would she ever get out?who would c...
96 0 17
"You fuckin liar," I yelled pushin him I was too mad to think at this point Layla Vikson a 14 year old girl who saw things she shouldn't at her age...