Age ain't nothing but a numbe...

By Nunuuuu_

Layla is only 17 raising her 5 yr old sister her mom is never home. What happened when she runs into the bigg... More

Introducing characters 🥰
Life 🫶🏾
Live a little 😉
Chapter 3🫢
Chapter 4
Chapter 5😇
Chapter 6🥳
Birthday its your birthday 😇
Life😅
A mess🙃
Regrets?
Celebration 🍾🍾
Success 🫶🏾
Comment , Vote!!
Blessings 🫶🏾
Co parenting pt 2.
Suicidal 😵‍💫
Back and better.
Just a bump in the road.
Karma 🫶🏾
Things will get easier...
🤭
Sneaky bitch!
Rocky
Man DOWN.
Free Sis🫶🏾
Bonding 🤝🏾
Trial Time 🙏🏾
Rocky 🤫
Vacation🎉
New beginnings?
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
( Growing up )
Trouble
Chapter 38
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38
( Therapy )
( Therapy Pt.2 )
Chapter 41
Acting out.
Working on it.
New book coming 🫶🏾
The NERVE
Rocky.
This aint us..
OMG.
Hurt 💔
Reunited 🫶🏾
Reunited pt. 2🫶🏾
Polygamy?
Trouble in paradise?
Loosen Up🫠
Loosen up Pt. 2🫠
Family🫶🏾
Chapter 57
Woah.
Spazzing out
Whew chile🫠
😮‍💨
🫠
Twins birthday party 🫶🏾
🤔
Seperated.
..
Something New.
Pressed...
Mine.
Chapter 70.
Drama 😮‍💨
Birthday 🎉
BOOKS!
NEW BOOK GO COMMENT AND READ

Co parenting🌝

3.9K 99 9
By Nunuuuu_

( Layla's POV )

" Mommy I wanna call daddy " Lani said " call him from your tablet " I said " It's dead " she whined. " Where's Kross tablet ?" I asked her and she shrugged her shoulders. I rolled my eyes unblocking Von I was so annoying he think co parenting means worried about what I'm doing as well. It's just about the kids Nigga wanna beat every nigga up that talk to me.

" What's up ma? " he asked I passed the phone to Lani " Come over " she said pouting " Ima come in a little bit yall hungry? " He asked and she nodded " Okay tell yo momma to text me what y'all wanna eat I'm coming " he said hanging up. I texted him they order he replied back what about me I didn't want him getting me shit.

Within the next 30 mins he was here with the kids food " Yo weird goofy ass " He said walking in. " Whatever stop talking to me bitch " I said " Bitch " Kross said clapping " No baby don't say that mommy sorry " I said to him. I went and got in the shower I put some clothes in one of my big tote bags I was finna go out and shake my ass he ain't even know it.

" Ima go get some wings I be back " I said " Bring me some " He said I rolled my eyes Nigga I ain't getting no wings. I went to Ni Ni house Isaiah wanted to spend a night with my dad so she was kid free. " Girl Von gone kill yo ass " She said " I'm not scared of von he wanna control me and I'm not on that " I said.

" Dick good tho, I need to find a new one or Ima forever be controlled " I said she laughed " Girl I miss izzy ass so much and the in house dick " She said I laughed " Fuck them we finna have a grand time " I said. We got dressed and I snapped a picture . ( Switching her character cause I done lost the other girl )😂😂

We got out and key glock invited us to his section since he was after my sister. There was a Nigga with dreads and he was fine he just kept staring at me. My sister recorded me as I started bouncing my ass🌝

Moneybaggyo_ and 100,678 others liked.
FineAssNiNi_ my sister make that thang move like water im jealous sheeessh 😜💦
View all 3,000 comments
J.Kaylaaaa_ damnnnn she so thick 🤝🏾
↪️both of y'all thicker than me!

KingVon_ I'm on her ass on god! ANSWER THE PHONE
↪️shut up Nigga.

Keyglock_ my boy want her
↪️Tell yo boy stop staring and speak up.

I logged out looking at his friend he was staring me down. He motioned his finger for me to come here I walked over and he put me on his lap. " What's yo name ma? " he asked " Layla what's yours ? " I said " Demario " he said smiling showing all his golds in his mouth. " Nice to meet you sexy " I said .

" Tilt yo head back " he said pouring the liquor down my throat. " damn " he said and I smirked a song came on and I began dancing on him I forgot we was in the club for a second. " SHIT MA " he said I felt his dick grown he sat me down. " Chill you got me growing in es mf " he said and I laughed.

We partied and got drunk some more " Here's my number " I said and we said goodbye " bitch I see you he was staring yo ass down I thought y'all was about to fuck hell " my sister said I laughed. " I ain't gone lie I wanted too " I said laughing " Goodnight sis " I said as I dropped her off and headed home.

I tip toed in " we sneaking out and shit? " Von asked " I didn't sneak out I walked out " I said " Well why you out shaking yo ass you should've looked at yo phone but you too busy worried about dick dumb ass bitch " He said I looked at my phone seeing he had took Lani to the hospital she had the flu.

I sighed " Von I'm sorry " I said " Whatever don't say shit to me " Lani was whining " Daddy " she said I started to walk up the stairs " Move I got her " he said with her medicine in his hand. I felt like shit he wasn't gone let that be the end of it. I showered and put clothes on " mommy " she whined her and von was in the bed.

" Aww my girl you okay? " I said kissing her head she was warm. " Where's Kross? " I asked " You would know if you answered yo phone he's with yo parents " he said and I ignored him. I held Lani as we watched Smurfs she was coughing and ended up throwing up in the bed. I washed her off and changed her clothes then started to clean my bed and throw my covers and things away I keep new sets just in case.

Her and von was laid on the couch I finished and let them know they could get back in the bed. I saw dude from the club had texted me " You know I'm famous right? You all over shade room giving me a lap dance " he said. Fuckkk " Uhh i hope you don't got no bitches who gone come after me lol " I said before turning my phone off.

Von is gonna snap " So that's why you wasn't answering you basically fucking a Nigga in the middle of the club. You gotta daughter hoe you disgust me " he said I frowned " Don't disrespect me VON! Im sorry I put you on DND and didn't see the messages. But don't ever disrespect when you the only dick that's been in me! " I screamed.

" ITS COO WHEN YOU DO IT ITS A PROBLEM WHEN I DO IT " I said and he mugged " Do better bra I expect my kids every weekend me and you ain't got shit to talk about. You wanna be a slut go be one " he said . I can't understand why he's so mad lmao when he literally dogs me out just like he's doing now. " You so mad that Ima fuck somebody else and I'm not stupid over you " I said.

He grabbed me slamming me on the couch " Bitch if my daughter wasn't upstairs I'd choke yo ass out. Go cuddle with her and thank her for saving yo life I'll bring Kross back Sunday! Goofy ass bitch " he said leaving. Mad asf😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 31.2K 41
Anaya Michelle Banks was the only virgin left on her block. At 17 years old with a gorgeous mind, body, and attitude, you'd wonder why no good man ha...
272K 9.7K 29
Sly ran his hometown and everything that happened in it, so one night when he saw an unfamiliar face he couldn't stop until he was properly introduce...
18K 511 11
"Why you letting them girls get in yo head but you making yourself look dumb cause you mines and yo dumb ass ain't going no where" Janae is 19 and st...
96 0 17
"You fuckin liar," I yelled pushin him I was too mad to think at this point Layla Vikson a 14 year old girl who saw things she shouldn't at her age...