Going Back [Jikook]

By Ggukie_Tokki

Gumin never really understood why his parents, Jungkook and Jimin, divorced. He wanted them back together an... More

GB 1
GB 2
GB 3
GB 4
GB 5
GB 6
GB 7
GB 8
GB 9
GB 10
GB 11
GB 12
GB 13
GB 15
GB 16
GB 17
GB 18
GB 19
GB 20
GB 21
GB 22
GB 23
GB 24
GB 25
GB 26
GB 27
GB 28
GB 29
GB 30
GB 31
GB 32
GB 33
GB 34
GB 35
GB Finale

GB 14

382 37 1
By Ggukie_Tokki

Jimin walked inside Jungkook's hospital room after asking the doctor. They could see Jungkook, looking away at them as he sniffled. Jimin pulls away chair and put it next to the bed to sit down. Jungkook looks away again as he met Jimin's eyes.

"Baby..." Jimin says, looking at Gumin, who sat on the couch and nodded.
"Baby... Look at me, please" Jimin says and Jungkook eventually looks at him, his bottom lip wobbling as tears formed in his eyes.

"Why... Why are you crying, honey? Are you not happy? You're going to have a baby" Jimin says and Jungkook shakes his head as he looked down.
"I don't know, hyung... I am happy... But at the same time, I feel like... I don't know... What will happen to my studies?" Jungkook asks as he looked at Jimin.

"Baby... I am here... I'm not going to leave you... I will stay with you until our baby is here in the world... I won't leave you... I won't do that, I promise you" Jimin says as he grabbed Jungkook's hand, giving it a kiss. Jungkook bursts into tears and leaned to hug Jimin.

"I'm too young, hyung..." Jungkook says, his voice breaking and his body shaking from him crying hard.
"Kookie... It'll be okay, I will help you... I will be there for you... I'll... I'll find a job for you and our baby's needs" Jimin says and Jungkook pulls away.
"No... No, that'll ruin your studies, hyung..." Jungkook says and Jimin shakes his head.

"No, no... I promise you, it won't... I'll still study even if I'm working... You're here to teach me, you're my intelligent boyfriend, right?" Jimin says as he cups Jungkook's cheeks. The younger stared at him, tears falling down his cheeks before nodding and giving a smile.

Gumin watches this in front of him. His heart ached seeing his parents like this and how they dealt with this. He's already apologizing to his parents for his behaviour when he was a kid, when he would act spoiled and a brat, giving his parents a hard time.

He smiled at them as they he decided to leave them alone for now...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94 50 5
When Im Bora lost her husband in a car accident, she started to live miserably and wasn't be able to move on even after two years. One night she writ...
74.9K 3.8K 27
𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞 After losing his boyfriend, Jungkook's parents got him married to Park's oldest son. Latter still wasn't healed from his past...
634K 24.2K 63
BTSs life turns upside down when they find out that their kids from the future are.....here? How will they get back? How does BTS handle their kids...
1.7K 120 44
A farm girl and a Prince cross paths, and as fate would have it fall in love - but at what cost ? Secret rendezvous and passionate love against all...