Solar ; 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧 �...

By youbadfriend

Invisible. That's all Elle Anders was. Until Time Master Rip Hunter recruited her and eight others for the jo... More

act one
one: invisible as she
two: so it begins
three: let's go time traveling
four: black market arms deal gone wrong
five: the blame game
six: in vandal savage we hate
seven: not a big deal
eight: cumulations of realizations
nine: crashing into the cold war
ten: how you care
eleven: the soviet union sucks
twelve: right and wrong
thirteen: acting like a team
fourteen: matchmakers
fifteen: the superhero world
sixteen: presents and the present
seventeen: let's go space traveling
eighteen: pirate predicament
nineteen: fire and ice
twenty: the not-so-nifty fifties
twenty-one: disappearing act
twenty-two: hesitation or no hesitation
twenty-three: a two-year jump
twenty-four: resurfacing pasts
twenty-five: to kill or to kidnap
twenty-six: eavesdrop central
twenty-seven: so much more to learn
twenty-eight: the wild, wild west

introduction

973 17 8
By youbadfriend

''i broke the hourglass and
made a sandcastle out of time.
let's have an adventure.''

——erin van vuren

@YOUBADFRIEND PRESENTS...

...SOLAR...

(◷◷◷)

''you have never been in this exact moment before, so you don't need to pretend you know exactly what to do''

synopsis:

IT WAS NEVER Elle Anders' intention to gain superpowers. Not once in her eighteen years of living had she ever thought about the probability that gaining non-human-like abilities was even imaginable on this planet. The girl had bigger concerns than that, she couldn't be wasting her time thinking about such silly things, but life, as devious as it was, changed all that for her.

Now she had these — while incredible but nonetheless frightening — powers that allowed her to disappear in the world. When Elle had gained these abilities, she held no desire to become a superhero — she wasn't The Flash by any means. But once again, life fought against Elle, and... she was offered the chance to grant her life more meaning than she ever thought possible. She wasn't given the opportunity to become a hero — no, she was given the opportunity to become a Legend.

(◷◷◷)

or in which...

rip hunter kidnaps elle and eight others to cause chaos throughout the timeline.

DANIELLA ROSE RUSSELL ᴀs ELLE ANDERS

JOSHUA BASSETT ᴀs AIDEN PARLOUR

[THE REST OF THE LEGENDS OF TOMORROW CAST AS THEIR RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS]

[THE REST OF MY OC'S AS DESCRIBED]

(◷◷◷)

follows the plot of DC's Legends of Tomorrow
seasons one and two

DISCLAIMER

i, in no way, shape, or form, own any part of legends of tomorrow or any other of the cw's shows that intertwine with this one. if i did, the legends would've gotten a proper series finale (and leonard snart would still be alive.) i also do not own any of the gifs that will be featured, all the credit goes to their respective creators. what i do own are the characters elle anders and aiden parlour and any other of my oc's and their plot.

this story will contain language, violence, smoking, and slight descriptions of gore — basically, if you can watch the show, you should be fine. but if you are uncomfortable with any themes mentioned above, read at your own risk.

a/n
welp here this is. i have had this idea for a very very long time but i told myself i would not start it until i finished saviors and survivor, but here we are. legends is one of my favorite comfort shows and i love it endlessly so i'm really really excited to write a couple of my own characters into it. as you might expect with the legends, it's going to be a bumpy ride so hold on tight and here we go!
well that's all for now
-annie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 187 27
My name is Sara Lance. After helping to reboot the universe, I found myself thrust into a strange new world and like before, I've been many different...
37.7K 394 37
A former assassin turned vigilante is approached by Rip Hunter to be a part of a team called Legends to protect history. Can the man who was once kno...
6.2K 212 21
Brooklyn Cooper and baby Maddie are back for season six! Sara and Brooklyn were abducted by...aliens? Sure, why not? Separated in the beginning, what...
10.5K 312 23
Brooklyn and Maddie are back for season 5 of Legends of Tomorrow!! Starting with crisis and escalating into typical Legends madness!! **I DO NOT OWN...