The Ark of War (Crossover x E...

Primarch_MJ

I do not own WH40k, Arknights, Azur lane, or references to other franchises, or Halo for that matter. I don't... Еще

Prologue (Revised)(Mostly)
Bio Pt. 1 (Revised, little change)
Chapter one: A new Faction. (Revised)
Yelena's Birthday (Revised)
The Twin-Headed Eagle (New-ish)
A Simplified Explanation of the Imperial Navy & HIM Kansens
Pest control. (New)
Beginning of a bizarre adventure (New)
Midway, Pt. 1 (New-ish)
H.I.M. Texas & Wyoming Complement (New-ish)
Midway, Pt. 2 (New-ish)
Eagle Union, The Imperium, and the UN. (New)
Bio: Pt. 2 (New)
Take a Break! Or we'll make you. (New-ish)
Rhodes Island Operator Tracking. (New-ish)
Tail terror. (New-ish)
Gancaster Reinforcments Pt. 1 (New-ish)
Gancaster Reinforcments Pt. 2 (New-ish)
Gancaster Reinforcments Pt. 3 (New-ish)
Gancaster Reinforcments Pt. 4 (New)
Gancaster Reinforcments Pt. 5 (New-ish)
Gancaster Reinforcements Pt. 6 (New-ish)
Gancaster Reinforcements Pt. 7 (New-ish)
Gancaster reinforcements Pt. 8 (New-ish)
Preparations. (New-ish)
Other Gancaster Officers (New-ish)
Awakening the Giant, Pt. 1 (New-ish)
Awakening the Giant, Pt, 2 (New)
Awakening the Giant, Pt. 3 (New-ish)
Scarab Troubles (New-ish)
Neck deep in trouble and a whole lotta 'Nids
The Fall of Ursus, Pt. 1
The fall of Ursus, Pt. 2
Thanks to those reading.
The Search/Meetings and Discoveries
Lost and Found
Treatise of a Treaty
The Debate (Arrival)
The Debate (The Foundation/Tala's 'fun')
The Debate (Politics . . . Ugh.)
Reactions/Slice of Life 1
Devonport.
Meet the Fleet, Pt. 2
Meet the Fleet Pt. 3
The AL HQ
Just another day/Western Front: Beachhead
Dies Commemorationis
Authors Note 1
Dies Aurorae
Evaluations
The Western Front: The Serran Dragoons, Pt. 1 (edited slightly)
The Western Front: The Serran Dragoons, Pt. II
Fools and defiance
The Pacific Front: Hood's Understanding/Selene's panick
The Pacific Front: A New Arrival (emperor-class specifications edited)
The Pacific Front: A New Arrival Pt. 2 (shorter)

Meet the Fleet, Pt. 1 (new)

114 4 0
Primarch_MJ

I do not own any pictures and/or Media in this chapter/story, unless stated otherwise, and all credit goes to the original creators, whomever they may be. I do not own any of the involved franchises and all are copywrite under their respective owners/companies (Like Games Workshop for 40k, Xbox/Microsoft for Halo, etc.).

(Also, please note that Armaments and specifications for certain ships and other things are modified to fit the story and the 'New' Imperium)

(This chapter is heavily inspired by the TF2 meet the team cinematic)

(Do note that the personalities of the newer characters to the story/Those who are apart of Y/n's current fleet/Battlegroup will not be tailored to their TF2 counterparts, these are simply for comedic affect)

(Kansens with animate rigging/The riggings that can think and act on their own, like the shark heads of Iron blood or those Imperial Kansens with dragon riggings, will have segmented rigging to show what is where, so when they act on their own you don't imaging.)

(I will not be doing the entire meet the team script because it's hard to match the current fleet with the TF2 Merc's personalities, but only a little bit. That being said, I will do the best I can)

Also, if you haven't noticed yet, there are two branches of the main Ordos Millitant of the Imperium that have naval warships. These would be the IMC (Imperial Marine Corps), who's ships are geared more towards ground support and assault/invasion roles (They still kick ass though, especially the larger classes), and the Imperial Navy, which has the abbreviations IN and/Or HIM, meaning Imperial Navy and/or Holy Imperial Military respectively. HIM is mainly used on newer ships to accomodate the new naval organisational structure used within the 'New' Imperium. IN is mainly used on older ships, and is being phased out/painted over on most ships for the new HIM. Also, fleet admirals and ship captains or Kansens have started saying, and I (The author) quote, "I'm HIM." In situations where they are overly confident or absolutely demolish enemy ships. This saying is used more often among IMC ships, Kansens, and Crew, than it is on the more regal and reserved Imperial Navy Voidships. The Terrestrial Imperial Trans-Aeronautical Navy, simply abbreviated to TITAN by many, is a subdivision of the Imperial Navy, and has yet to adopt the slang term. They also use both HIM and TITAN as abbreviations for their loyalty markings .

MOST of this chapter uses modified TF2 meet the Team script, which I don not own nor created, and all credit, as per usual, goes to the original creators. I also will not include most of he music from the scripts due to chapter media limits, so you'll have to look them up.

Siren ship tiers (battleship, destroyer, cruiser, etc.) are referred to as different forms of chess pieces, but I will just refer to them as their tier or purpose for simplicity's sake.

Also I just now proofread this and am realizing all of the mistakes I made. Why does no one point these out?!

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd person POV.

Currently, Balroth was interviewing all of the fleet assets that had arrived or were already present . . . To say that some weren't . . . Unique, would be an understatement.

He decided to start things easy, with the frigate of the group . . . or so he thought.

(IMC Iron-Will, May look 'Cute' in the photo but her personality is anything but.) 

(Ship specifications: 

Class: Paris-Class Heavy Frigate (FFG/Heavy or Guided Missile Frigate)

Length: 2km

Width: 600 meters

mass: 3.9 million tonnes

Power-Plant: Mk. IV Warp-based Fusion Generator

Maneuver drive: Fusion drive (2 Primary, 6 secondary)

Slipspace/Warp Drive: Shaw-Fujikawa Translight Engine/Standard Gellar field

Complement/Aircraft: 10 D77-TC Pelican Dropships, 12 (Three squadrons) GA-TL1 Longswords, (Ground vehicles and troops not included due to her being a Kansen)

Hull: Adamantine Reinforced Plasteel-Titanium-A armor (150ft)

Shields: Mk. XV Sino-Viet Frigate Hardlight Shield generator

Max atmospheric speed: 70 Knots (Cruising) 50 (combat)

Armaments: 

1 Light 65P8V1 Magnetic Accelerator Cannon (Spinal mount weapon, 15'/500' [The small size of the projectile doesn't matter if the sheer kinetic force will tear the target apart), 

9 M275 Shiva Nuclear Missile Silos (Yield Varies with Payload),

78 Archer-Missile Silos (1-2 kiloton yield)

 78 M870 Rampart Point-defense Guns (2x 6"/5', 150mm Sub-Caliber Armor-Piercing Sabots, or 150mm Proximity Detonation Fragmentation shells)(Secondaries/Point Defense),

6 M60 "Sentry" Naval Autocannons (Imperial Autocannons and coilguns use a magnetic-rail or coil firing system), (2x 18"/48') (Main guns, other than the MAC)

36 M2950 Harpoon Nuclear Missile Silos (Yield Varies with Payload)

Weapons: Baseball bat shaped power-maul and an IMC M90 Close Assault Weapon System/Shotgun [The Halo 2-3 shotgun])

Ship form: 

(only one)

________________________________________________________________________________

Iron-Will walks in front of some text that says "Meet the Frigate"

Iron-Will: Um . . . I don't even know where to start with you. I mean, do you even know who you're talkin' to?

[The Scene cuts to a High-classed Siren battleship, minding it's own buisness near a mission objective by an island about to take a bite out of a sandvich, Iron-Will pokes her on the head with her power-maul]

Iron-Will: Yo, what's up?

[Scene cuts back to Iron-Will in front of the text]

Iron-Will: D-do you have any Idea, any idea who I am?

[Back to Iron-Will and the Siren, who are in a fistfight while yelling incoherently, cuts back to Iron-Will]

Iron-Will: Basically - Kind of a big deal!

[Back to fight, Iron-Will is strangling the siren with her Power-maul/bat, cuts back to Iron-Will]

Iron-Will: *Flexing her small arm* Oh man, that's beautiful. Heh!

[Cut back to Iron-Will, the siren now has her in a headlock, cut back to Iron-Will]

Iron-Will: Ya' listening? OK. Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha'-*pokes camera* I hurt people.

[cut back to the fight, Iron-Will whacks the siren in the gut with her maul]

Iron-Will: BOINK!

Iron-Will [back to her]: I'm a force a' nature!

[Back to fight, she hits the siren in the chin]

Iron-Will: BONK!

[Cuts back to Iron-Will]

Iron-Will: If you were from where I was from, you'd be frackin' dead!

[cuts back to fight; The siren is collapsed on the ground trying to reach for her sandvich; Iron-Will runs up the side of a jagged rock-face, jumps off and slams her maul into the Siren's head]

[Cuts back to Iron-Will

Iron-Will: WOOOOOOOO!

(Play video at the beginning)

Iron-Will sits on the twitching body of the Siren, eating the Siren's Sandvich; The mission objective is cleared.

________________________________________________________________________________

Meet the Cadian

HIM Cadia's Glory, Imperial Navy non-Astartes Cadia-class Light Battle-Barge (Smaller and less heavily armed than a "Heavy" battle barge like Y/n, but larger than a strike cruiser)(Rigging is the same as Y/n's, but with Imperial colors rather than those of the Knights Luminous, and less weapons. Also take away the superheavy weapons (Keep the Spinal mounts). The rigging also has two smaller dragons, the each slightly larger than Friedrich Der Große's, rather than Y/n's two enormous ones)

Ship Specifications: 

Class: Cadia-Class Light Battle-Barge

Length: 12 km

Width: 3km

Mass: 30 Million tons

Power Plant: Mk. V Warp-based Fusion Generator

Maneuver Drive: Harkrax-Pattern Void-combat engines (4 Primary, 8 Secondary)(Harkrax is the 'New' Imperium's Mechanicus Head forge-world. It takes the place that Mars did in the old Imperium)(Due to Innovation being allowed, it also produces gradually more advanced technology over time).

Slipspace/Warp Drive: Harkrax-Pattern Slipspace-Flake Drive/Standard Gellar Field (Slipspace flakes are "esoteric" pieces of a much larger crystal, which in and of itself is a shard cut from a slipspace "Core" or "Mother Crystal", it's what the Forrunner Slipspace drives are powered by, and is much more effective than other forms of slipspace).

Complement/Aircraft: 50 Squadrons of F-41 "Broadsword" Multirole fighters (8 per squadron), 30 Squadrons of   GA-TL1 "Longsword" Multirole Heavy Fighters (4 Per Squadron), 20 Squadrons of Marauder Bombers (3 per Squadron), 30 Squadrons of "Thunderbolt" Air superiority fighters, and 200 Valkerie Gunships.

Hull: Plasteel, Armor is composed of Hardlight and Adamantine (800 ft.)

Shielding: Standard Cadia-class LBB (Light Battle Barge) Voidshields

Armament:

(Main rigging)

28 Pulse-Laser Ball Turrets (18"/38')(Point Defense and Ship to ship combat)

6 Vulkan Mega-Bolters (Point defense, Light battle barges have more PD than heavy battle barges due to the lack of non-Spinal superheavy weapons batteries) (15"/20')

10  Multi-purpose Forward-Mounted Torpedo Tubes (30'/300')

2 Ramming Spur Talons

(Right/Left Battle-Barges)(Each)

4 Spinal-Mount Bombardment Cannons (500m/3km)

1 frontal light bombardment cannon turret (50m/300m)

3 lance batteries (4x 50m/300m)

6 Macrocannon broadside batteries (on both sides, so for each put together it would total, 24, Y/n would have 56)

(Dragon Riggings)(For each body/head, two bodies/heads).

3 Bombardment cannon batteries (2x 125m/750m)

6 Multipurpose Torpedo tubes (30'/300)

10 Multipurpose munitions silos (5m/30m)(Can fire plasma, conventional, and nuclear munitions)

Melta-breath

Two ramming prow Horns

Weapons: A Krieg-Pattern Power-Shovel, an Imperial Shotgun, and an Imperial Krak-missile Launcher

________________________________________________________________________________

[Cut to a High classed Siren heavy cruiser firing a blast of flame from her Flamethrower. She thrusts her weapon in the air and laughs triumphantly as a rocket heads towards her from off screen].

HC: [Rocket hits blows up HC]

[Cut to High classed Siren Minelayer taking a drink, also getting blown up by a Krak Missile from off screen.]

[Cut to a High Classed Siren Battleship performing a taunt]

Heavy: [Explodes, presumably by a third Krak Missile]

["Meet the Cadian" text appears.]

[Cut to Cadia's Glory, drilling what appears to be a line of Whiteshields (Imperial guard Recruits/cadets).]

Cadia's Glory: "If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! The Emperor's Father said that, and I'd say he knows a little more [He pokes a recruits' helmet] about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor."

[Cut to Cadia's Glory holding his Shovel and screaming.]

[Cadia's Glory then charges the final mission objective at Iwo Jima with his Shotgun and kills a Siren minelayer, who fires at him but misses. He switches to his Krak-Missile Launcher and a Siren Fleet Tender appears behind him, firing syringes.]

Minelayer: To the left!

Cadia's Glory: Maggots!

[Cadia's Glory turns to the left and fires a Krak Missile at the Fleet tender, Killing her.]

Tanager: "Right up! Right up!"

Zolvstetia: "Go, go, go!"

[Cadia's Glory, Tanager and Zolvstetia charge into battle together, as explosions occur all around them.]

[Cut back to the Soldier's drill.]

Soldier: "Then, he used his fight money...

[Cadia's Glory unhooks two grenades from his belt, one in each hand.]

Cadia's Glory: ...to buy two of every animal on Terra, and then he herded them onto a Battle Barge. . .

[Cadia's Glory demonstrates by using the grenades, moving them in a walking motion.]

Cadia's Glory: . . .and then he beat the crap out of every single one."

[Cadia's Glory bangs the two grenades together repeatedly.]

[Cut back to battle scene.]

Iron Will: (Behind cover) "Sentry up there!"

[Cadia's Glory runs up to the Sentry gun and rocket jumps onto a destoryed Siren mass produced model's hull, both destroying the Sentry and killing the Light Cruiser in the process.]

[A HCS Battleship and Heavy Cruiser are holding the final mission objective. The battlehsip is laughing gleefully. Cadia's Glory jumps downward, firing a Krak Missile that lands just before he does. The explosion kills both the Battleship and Heavy Cruiser. HCS Submarine/Lurker uncloaks and attempts to backstab the Cadia's Glory, but the Cadia's Glory pulls out his Shovel, swiftly knocking out the Sub/Lurker with it.]

[Freeze frame]

[Cut back to the Cadia's Glory's drill]

Cadia's Glory: *Laughs to himself* "And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a 'zoo'!"

[Crickets chirp as the 'recruits' are revealed to be the decapitated heads of Siren fleet members perched on a gate, all wearing Cadian-pattern Imperial guard helmets. The Fleet Tender's head falls off the gate.]

[Beginning video plays]

Cadia's Glory: [To the Siren Fleet Tender's head] "Unless it's a farm!"

________________________________________________________________________________

Meet the Battleships

(HIM Zolvstetia)

Ship specifications

Class: Calamity-Class Nautical Battleship

Length: 1.5km

Width: 150m

Mass: 2.6 Million Tons

Power: Mk. IV Warp-based Fusion Generator

Propulsion: Strangereal Industries Heavy Duty Warp-Turbines (3 Main, 5 Secondary)

Hull/Armor: Plasteel-Titanium-A Armor Plating (30 ft)

Shields: Calamity-Class Voidshields

Max Nautical Speed: 50 Knots (Cruising), 39 Knots (Combat)

Armament:

4 Mk. XX Nautical Artillery Coilgun Turrets (coilguns,No firing arc, just go straight until it begins to lose momentum, then it arcs) (3x 30"/150')

6 Mk. XIX Nautical Pulse-Laser Turrets (Point Defense and Ship-to-Ship, secondaries) (2x 10"/30')

(HIM Tanager)(Despite being in the Battleship/Heavy portion, Her personality is going to be more akin to that of a mix of Scout and Sniper) 

Class: Modified Calamity-Class Nautical Battleship

Length: 1.7km

Width: 185m

Mass: 2.9 Million tons

Power: Mk. IV Warp-Based Fusion Generator

Propulsion: Strangereal Industried Heavy Duty Warp-Turbines (5 Main, 8 Secondary)

Hull/Armor: Plasteel-Titanium-A Armor Plating (50 ft.)

Shields: Calamity-Class voidshields

Max Nautical Speed: 70 Knots (Cruising), 50 Knots (Combat)

Armament:

2 Mk. XIV Nautical Superheavy Naval Artillery Coilgun Turrets (3x 50"/200')

4 Mk. XX Nautical Artillery Coilgun Turrets (3x 30"/150')

10 Mk. XIX Nautical Pulse-Laser turrets (Point Defense and Ship to Ship combat, Secondaries) (2x 10"/30')

6 Multipurpose Missile Auto-Launchers (She can literally missile-spam)(Yield Varies with munitions)

6 Anti-Ship Plasma Torpedo Launchers

For both

Tanager's Weapons: A Chainsword and a custom Multi Melta-Gun named "Inferno"

Zolvestetia's Weapons: A Chainsword and a Custom Imperial Guard Autocannon named "Misha".

Ship form 

(Calamity class battleships look like this, just make them bigger and add the other guns.)

________________________________________________________________________________

[Meet the Battleships text appears]

[Zolvestetia and Tanager walk up to the camera and holster their weapons, and Zolvestetia puts her autocannon down. Tanager looks largely uninterested in the interview.)

Zolvestetia: I am Zolvestetia, Calamity class battleship.

Tanager: And I am Zolvestetia's more heavily armed sister, Tanager.

Zolvestetia: Being battleships, we are the heavy weapons specialists of the fleet . . . And this, *Grabs her Autocannon, Sasha* it my weapon. She weighs one hundred fifty kilograms and fires two hundred throne (Imperial Currency, basically just silver and gold coins), custom-tooled cartridges at ten thousand rounds per minute. *Looks intently at the viewer/Balroth* It costs four hundred thousand thrones to fire this weapon . . . for twelve seconds. My sister Tanager has a Multi-Melta, custom crafted by a master Mechanicus artisian . . . it generates more power to shoot out of it's barrels once than entire non-Imperial generator plants do in a year!

Tanager: HAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHA *Sniffs* 

Tanager: *Checks barrel of her Multi-Melta, "Inferno* Oh my god, who touched Inferno?        Alright . . . Who touched my gun!?!?

Zolvestetia: Some people think they can outsmart us. Maybe, *Sniff* maybe. I have yet to meet one that can outsmart bullet. *Holds cartridge up to camera while the Autocannon revs up*

(Play beginning video)

Tanager: WAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! UWAAAAAAAAAAAAA! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! CRY SOME MORE!

Tanager: Heheh, cry some more.

________________________________________________________________________________

Meet the Roon

(HIM Roon, formerly KMS)

["Meet the Roon" text appears, then is burned away to reveal the feet of Roon, Fire Axe in hand, walking over a pair of glasses towards the camera and knocking a few empty shell cartridges aside.]

[Cut to a small room. Zolvestetia is seen almost completely in silhouette.]

Zolvestetia: "I fear no man but the Emperor. But that... thing... it scares me."

[Cut to a view behind Roon's right shoulder. A Siren Light cruiser shuts a door before a Siren destroyer can join her inside. The Destroyer pulls desperately on the handle, looking over to Roon, who looks at him menacingly. Cut again to the interview room. This time it is the Iron-Will in silhouette.]

Iron-Will: "No, I... I ain't, I ain't talking about that freak. All right?"

[Worried, she tries to detach the lavalier microphone from his shirt. She sits upright in her chair, in near panic.]

Iron-Will: "She's not here, is she?"

[Iron-Will continues to tug as she stands and walks toward the camera, knocking it over.]

Iron-Will: "How do I get this f***ing thing off?!"

[Cut to Siren Minelayer inside a room looking around worried. Roon, with her rigging ready, kicks down the door into the Siren's room and the Minelayer darts away to hide. Fade back to the interview room, this time with Pride of Thulum (Ultramarine light battle barge)*.*]

PoT: "One shudders to imagine what inhuman thoughts lie behind that face..."

[Cut to Roon firing her rigging, then to a wider shot, showing an entire wooden town in flames.]

PoT: "... What dreams of chronic and sustained cruelty?"

[Cut to a front view of Roon, zooming rapidly into the blackness of one of her Pupils. There is the sound of the Roon's breathing and a single white spot which zooms forward and splits into a binocular/two eyed view while a distorted baby laughter can be heard. When the spots focus, it shows a psychedelic dreamscape*.*]

[As Do You Believe In Magic? begins playing, the view from Roon's eyes shows colorful hills, lollipops, floating cats and quaint villages. The Roon's rigging appears in their hands as an unusually-shaped brass instrument and floating pet sharks*, spraying a rainbow-colored mist over ground, causing colorful flowers to spring from the lawn in front of them. Roon laughs. Within this dreamscape, High-Classed Sirens appear as chubby little cherubs and sound like babies.*]

[As a Siren Battleship appears and bounces on the ground, the Roon grabs a giant lollipop and cheers. The two converge seemingly happily. While Roon in the dreamscape shoves the lollipop in the Battleship's mouth, the scene cuts to the battle as Roon hits the Battleship with a Chain-axe.]

[A Siren destroyer appears, flying around and finally resting on Roon's instrument. The Roon blows bubbles in his face in their vision, but shoots the Destroyer point blank with her secondary guns in the battle, knocking him back.]

[In the dreamscape, a Siren Fleet-Tender appears out of a box, and Roon closes the box on her. In reality, Roon traps the Fleet Tender in a shed by barring the door with her axe.]

Fleet Teder: "No!"

[Roon bathes the shed and the Fleet Tender in flames, who can be heard screaming. While in the dreamscape, Roon continues to shoot streams of rainbow mist from her weapon. As Roon passes, the Balloonicorn appears, and the Siren Light Cruiser and Sub ride it. The Siren cherubs salute and celebrate Roon, and a Siren cherub Minelayer waves at the camera from close up. Cut back to reality.]

Minelayer: I'M BURNING!

[It is revealed that all of the Siren's fleet are being burned and killed. A Siren Cruiser is hit by a piece of the destroyed sentry of a Siren Light Cruiser*, who is shown flying off into the distance. A Destroyer flees and screams while a Siren* Recon Frigate crashes out of a second-story window to the ground. She crawls over to the ankle of a nearby person. The sound of an Ammo Depot and then a Siren teleporter being destroyed in the distance is heard.]

Light Cruiser: Depot down!

[The Siren Recon Frigate looks up, desperate.]

SRF: "Help!"

[The ankle belongs to Roon, who looks down and shoots with her rigging. The Recon Frigate can be heard screaming as the view zooms in on Roon's face, flames reflecting off her eyes as Roon tilts their head.]

[Ending title card appears and accompanying music plays]

[Cut back to the dreamscape, where the Roon happily walks away into the sunset. The view zooms out and passes through the burnt, gaping hole in the stomach of a Siren Cruiser. The view transitions back to reality as the Cruiser clutches her smoldering innards for a moment and then falls over with a stifled groan. Roon continues to walk away into the sunset, whistling to Do You Believe In Magic? as the town begins to collapse from the inferno, the streets littered with charred Siren corpses. Fade to black.]

________________________________________________________________________________

Meet the Assault Carrier

(IMC Odyssey, Modified Orion-Class Assault Carrier)(Ignore the 'Chaser', as was stated I don't own any of this art.)(This is what all Orion class Assault Carrier rigging will look like in this story/universe)

Class: Modified Orion-Class Assault Carrier

Length: 15.54 km

Width: 4.27 km

mass: 290 million Tonnes

Power-Plant: Mk. IV Warp-based Fusion Generator

Maneuver drive: Fusion drive (6 Primary, 12 secondary)

Slipspace/Warp Drive: Shaw-Fujikawa Translight Engine/Standard Gellar field

Complement/Aircraft: 200 D77-TC Pelican Dropships, 60 (20 squadrons) GA-TL1 Longswords, (Ground vehicles and troops not included due to her being a Kansen), Resource Gatherers, Cargo Lighters, Minelayers, Imperial War-Droid Regiments (No Organic units except for on Gancaster)

Hull: Adamantine Reinforced Plasteel-Titanium-A armor (400ft)

Shields: MK. XX Capital-Grade Hard-Light Shield Generator

Max atmospheric speed: 55 Knots (Cruising) 40 (combat)

Additional Features:

Manufacturing Facilities & Refineries

Fleet Support Facilities (Can act as a fleet tender or Repair ship)

Armaments:

4 Heavy 90C1E1 Mgnetic Accelerator Cannons (Spinal mount weapon, 100'/'4921.26

36 M275 Shiva Nuclear Missile Silos (Yield Varies with Payload),

248 Archer-Missile Silos (1-2 kiloton yield)

150 M870 Rampart Point-defense Guns (2x 6"/5', 150mm Sub-Caliber Armor-Piercing Sabots, or 150mm Proximity Detonation Fragmentation shells)(Tertiaries/Point Defense),

120 M60 "Sentry" Naval Autocannons (Imperial Autocannons and coilguns use a magnetic-rail or coil firing system), (2x 18"/48') (Secondaries, can be used as point-defense against larger strikecraft [Such as PT ships, gunships, and gunboats])

80 M2950 Harpoon Nuclear Missile Silos (Yield Varies with Payload)

18 Mk. 15 "Breakwater" Naval Coilguns (Main Guns other than MACs)

Weapons: Modified Pattern-2 Composite Sword (A IMC Machete with an Imperial Power-field), Modified IMC M319 Grenade Launcher (Modified to be belt-fed directly from Odyssey's rigging, and to fire 60mm grenade shells, along with be tri-barreled, and larger. basically the Halo reach grenade launcher if it were a chaingun).

________________________________________________________________________________

["Meet Assault Carrier" text appears"]

[Opening fanfare of "Drunken Pipe Bomb" plays as Odyssey narrowly escapes a massive explosion while jumping from a drop-down corridor in a Siren Base]

[Freeze frame]

Odyssey: "What makes me a good Assault Carrier?"

[Cut to Odyssey, sitting in an IMC armory]

Odyssey: "If I were a bad Assault Carrier, I wouldn't be sittin' here, discussin' it with you now would I?"

["Drunken Pipe Bomb" resumes playing]

[Odyssey charges into battle along with The Imperial Kansens while dodging a cascade of rockets and Missiles]

Odyssey: "Let's do it!"

Odyssey: "Not one of ya's gonna' survive this."

[Cut back to Odyssey's room, music pauses.]

Odyssey: "One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of Promethium, one errant twitch...and kablooie!"

[Cut back to battle, music resumes.]

[Odyssey bounces a grenade off a wall and kills a nearby Siren Heavy Cruiser]

[Cut to scene of Odyssey chugging from her bottle of Fire-Dragon Whiskey]

[A Siren Sentry Gun is upgraded]

[Cut to scene of Odyssey continuing to chug from her Bottle of Fire-Dragon Whiskey]

[Sentry Gun fires rockets at Odyssey]

[Cut to a close up of the Odyssey's face, still chugging from her Bottle of Fire-Dragon Whiskey]

[Odyssey dodges the rockets as a nearby Imperial Frigate is gunned down by the Sentry. Odyssey then fires two grenades, destroying the Sentry Gun]

[Cut back to Odyssey's room, music stops.]

[Odyssey slams the now empty Bottle down on the table, breathing heavily]

[Camera blurs]

Odyssey: "I . . . admire Primarch Angron and Perturabo . . . I'm an Imperial, Heretic Simp!

[Odyssey knocks a grenade off the table, arming it in the process (it begins to blink)]

Odyssey: They've got more f-[censored] than they've got the likes of me."

[Odyssey starts to drink from the empty Bottle, then notices the camera and becomes lucid again]

Odyssey: "So...."

[The ending segment of "Drunken Pipe Bomb" starts to play]

Odyssey: "....T'all you fine dandies so proud, so ♥♥♥♥-sure."

[Odyssey runs out to the final objective in the Siren Base and is shocked to see a group of Siren Kansens charging towards her with smug expressions on their faces. A devious look comes over the Odyssey's face and he runs with Sirens in hot pursuit]

Odyssey: "Prancin' aboot with your heads full of self-trust and motivation! Come and get me I say! [Odysseycovers a door frame in sticky bombs] I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable....with an unhappy bloody end!"

[The Siren Battleship notices the sticky bombs around the door frame, and her expression changes from smugness to one of shock. Odyssey throws a mock salute and activates the sticky bombs, killing all her pursuers]

[Odyssey walks up to (presumably) a decapitated head, laughing merrily as body parts and blood rain down around him.]

Odyssey: "Oh, they're going to have to glue you back together . . . in hell!"

[Begining video plays, accompanied by bagpipes]

________________________________________________________________________________

Meet the Emperor

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n's Ship Rigging, I drew this and own this, don't use without permission)

Name: Y/n Lightbearer L/n

Ship Specifications:

Ship name: The Revenant

Class: Luminous-Class Heavy Battle-Barge 

(This class of battle-barge is what the Knights-Luminous used when they were still a functional legion. not to mention they can only be produced in dreadnought shipyards or stellar forges, due to their hyper-advanced components)(There are only 20 operational HBBGs (Heavy battle barges) of the class still in operation, two of which are operating in the New Imperium regularly (The Revenant and the Reaver (Mordred's ship)) all of the rest are guarding the New Imperium's stellar forges and dreadnought forges, the only ones being The Ark of War, the Non-terrestrial Imperial Capital and overall flagship of the entire 'New' Imperial Armada, and the Starforge, a recently discovered Stellar Forge of ancient Lumenite and Forerunner origins.

Length: 20 km

Width: 6 km

mass: 667 million Tonnes

Power-Plant: Mk. XXIV Luminous-Class Primordial Engine 

(Powered by the very metaphysical concepts of the elements of nature themselves, in addition to being supplemented by the warp. generates enough power to fuel an entire Proto-dreadnought. All luminous-Class HBBs (Heavy Battle Barges) Have them. Also results in speed that would put the white-scars Gloriana, Swordstorm, to shame, or any Imperial ship for that matter. In addition to this, all energy weapons on the ship (Pulse laser turrets, lance batteries, bombardment cannons [which are both kinetic and energy]) have their effectiveness increased over a thousandfold. Advanced power regulators and cogitator engines were installed on all ships of the class to keep them from accidentally causing collateral damage to friendly ships)

Maneuver drive: Mk. XXIV Luminous-Class Primordial Maneuvering System (9 Primary, 18 secondary)(Moves faster than an Imperial Corvette, and can be supercharged by reactor even further, at the cost of less maneuverability, being more of a cruising speed than for combat)

(The ship moves faster than a corvette)

Slipspace/Warp Drive: Mk. XXIV Luminous-Class Translight Engine/Luminous Field (Impervious to warpspawn), and a Lumenite Everglow-drive, which primarily utilizes a completely different subdimension than the Warp and Slipspace (Still has access to slipspace though)

Complement/Aircraft: 700 D77-TC Pelican Dropships, 6 Air wings of 60 (20 squadrons) GA-TL1 Longswords/Thunderbolt Fighters, Starfury Fighters, Marauder Bombers, Thunderhawk Gunships, each. Resource Gatherers, Cargo Lighters, Minelayers, Imperial War-Droid Regiments (No Organic units except for on Gancaster)

(After Project Primaris Completed) Stormtalon gunships, Stormhawk Interceptors, Stormraven Gunsips, Vulture Gunships,  Overlord Gunships (Ground vehicles and troops not included only naval-combat serviceable units are displayed), 

Hull: Adamantine Reinforced Plasteel-Titanium-A armor (400ft)

Shields: Mk. XXIV Luminous-Class Multi-Layered Void/Hardlight field Generator.

Max atmospheric speed: Varies (Cruising) Varies (combat)

Special Features:

Access to an additional FTL Subdimension, Everglow (Will be used as a major plotpoint).

Pocket-Dimensional storage

Phase-Shift drive (Allows projectiles to phase through ship, or for a short-range teleport/"Shift" when active, 40min cooldown phase)

Y/n's Personal ship collection. One of which is the Luminous Phoenix, y/n's Orion-Class gunship.

Excessive laboratories and arcane libraries. Access to the Black Library/Wanderer's Library

Ability to divert excess power to any portion of the ship's systems (Shields, energy weapons systems, Autoloaders, Targeting systems, Maneuver drives)

Two Smart-AI Matrixes (Compton and Helena Respectively)

Manufacturing/Forge Facilities & Refineries

Docking/massive hangar space for corvettes, both internal and on external drydocks

Sentinel Factories

A Composer (The thing in Halo that turns people and their souls into Prometheans, yeah, THAT. the same thing that composed an entire city in one go)

Fleet Command Facilities

Flagship Presence (The Imperium has more than one flagship for all of it's many fleets)(Imperial Flagships have a certain sense of dread about them, felt by non-Imperials. Sort of like Transhuman Dread that is felt by Imperial non-supersoldiers when in their presence)

Holy Ship (one of the Emperor's own ships/bodies. If anything happens to the sacred relic, the Ecclesiarchy will go NUTS.)

Experimental weapons platform/Extra Weapon Hardpoints (There are still weapons hardpoints without any weapons batteries on them, that may or may not be in use later. Can equip experimental weapons such as Melta-Lances, Void-Lances, Neutron-Pulse Cannons, Hard-Light desecrators, Trans-Warp Decimators, and other weapons)

Advanced Teleportarium Facilities (Can teleport troops directly to battle without the need for a beacon of any sort).

Trans-Light Beacon (Can summon help from other sub-dimensions, dimensions, or act as a sort of "Astronomicon" for incoming friendly ships)

Psychic Field/Minor Golden Throne (the captains chair, inspired by F/n's Golden throne, it channels Y/n's Raw, unyielding and passive psychic power and uses it to enhance the ship's systems and weaponry. This includes Shields)

Fleet Support Facilities (can act as a fleet tender/Repair Ship)

IFF Scrambler (Can Hijack Enemy Satellites and IFF signatures to make Stealth easier)

Cloaking Field (Cloaks the ship in a subspace bubble, making it unable to be seen, scanned on radar [Without proper equipment], or locked onto/targeted)(Cannot fire weapons while active)

Airtight/Water Facilities (Can fully submerge itself into water bodies without consequence. this is a feature present on all Imperial ships)

Warp-Space Access

Armaments:

Armaments are Sectionalized and as follows (Reminder, these calibers are for a 20km long ship designed to take out other ships of a similar tonnage)(Also, fair warning, I use both Metric and Imperial because for the larger Armaments in 40k, they are described in meters on the wiki and not inches or feet, which would be easier for me, and American, to use):

Main Rigging (Closest to the Silhouette of the person):

28 Pulse-laser ball-turrets (18"/38')(Point defense and Ship-to-ship Combat)

Two Vulcan Mega-Bolters (For point defense, atop each of the forward facing eagle-heads)(15"/20')

16 Multipurpose Forward-Mounted Torpedo Tubes (30'/300')

2 Superheavy Lance Batteries (4x 300m/2004m)

2 Ramming-Spur Talons

Right Battle Barge:

4 Spinal-mount Bombardment Cannons (500m/3km)

1 Frontal Light Bombardment Cannon Turret

3 Lance Batteries (4x 50m/300m)

14 Macro cannon Broadside (50m/75m)

Left Battle Barge:

4 Spinal-mount Bombardment Cannons (500m/3km)

2 Bombardment Cannon Turrets (2x 125m/750m)

10 Heavy Macro Cannon Broadsides (75m/100m)

(Both Battle Barges have extremely large frontal hangar bays).

Dragon Riggings (For Each head, meaning if I have two on one there is a total of four)

(Also, this is only for the visible portion of the Dragon-riggings. The rest of their bodies are too large to be carried normally and not be in the way. The rest of them are stored in a special pocket-dimension area of the Warp unique to them and similarly sized Imperial riggings. The Heads exit this through Warp-rifts that float near the back. They can, however, fully emerge and act on their own, separate from the rigging. For size reference, each Head's full body is four times larger than Friedrich Der Große's rigging, and there are two of them. Also, Friedrich has the largest rigging out of any Iron-blood Kansen)

3 Superheavy Bombardment Cannon Turrets (500m/3km) (essentially just the spinal mount size but on a turret)

12 Multipurpose torpedo tubes (30'/300')

32 Multipurpose Munitions Silos (The Blue dots, can fire Archer Missiles [1-2 Kiloton Yield], Plasma Torpedoes [Yield Varies depending on power used in each salvo], and Anti-Air/Escort Ship Swarmer Missile Cluster Munitions)(5m/30m)

8 Pulse-Laser Ball Turrets (18"/38')

A Retractable Nova Cannon

Melta-Breath

Two Ramming Prow Horns

________________________________________________________________________________

[Y/n is sitting in front of a blue truck, strumming one of his guitars. The track "More Gun" plays.]

Y/m: Hey look, buddy. I'm an engineer, that means I solve problems.

[A shot rings out and a bullet hole appears next to the Y/n's head.]

Y/n: Not problems like "What is beauty?", 'cause that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy.

[Another two bullet holes appear, on the other side of the Engineer's head.]

Y/n: I solve practical problems!

[The shot zooms out to show an Imperial Automated Sentry Autocannon shooting offscreen while Y/n takes a long drink from his beer.]

Siren Battleship: AAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Y/n: For instance, how am I gonna stop some big mean Mother-Hubbard from tearin' me a structurally superfluous new behind? [A Rampart Point Defense Turret Turns around and shoots a Siren Recon Frigate who was trying to creep up on Y/n from behind.]

Y/n: The answer? Use a gun. And if that don't work, use more gun.

[Another Automated Coilgun fired a salvo of shells, blowing up someone offscreen.]

Someone, probably a Siren Destroyer: MY AAAARRRMMMM!!!!!

[A blown-off hand lands at Y/n's feet, resembling that of the Siren Recon Frigate judging from the glove,]

Y/n: Like this, heavy-caliber Hardpoint/Turret-mounted little-old-number designed by me.

[Y/n kicks the hand off-screen as a Rampart Point Defense Turret blows it apart]

Y/n: Built, by me.

[A Rampart PDG shoots offscreen]

Y/n: And you best hope...

[Y/n's expression darkens, and he grimaces as he stares right at the camera]

Y/n: Not pointed at you.

[The shot slowly zooms out, showing the massacre ensuing around Y/n, while an electric guitar begins to replace the melody of "More Gun"]

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope Y'all Enjoyed the Chapter! Sorry about the long wait, school has been a hassle. Pt. 2 should be out in two weeks maybe? depending on how much homework I have anyways. The actual Story will resume soon, but these are just introductory chapters leading into the next Sub-Arc. Word of warning, the next Sub-Arc will be as delirious and chaotic as I can possibly make it. Not to mention it will delve deeper into Y/n's character, which I haven't really touched on much despite using him as the main Protagonist. Welp, see y'all next time! Cya!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.2K 118 24
**THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1K!!!** "How?" I left the room. "It was a murder." Ky said finally. She probably read my thoughts and understood what was going...
48.9K 767 51
This is a massive crossover story featuring Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, though will eventually move into a drastically different setting and theme...
5.1K 26 39
(This is continuing the remains of my old account. Please bear with me on this one...) Also I don't own anything other than plot and my OC's. Rewrit...
19.4K 3.1K 49
Atlantis was the first city to sink. Hundreds of cities followed, and millions of people drowned, swallowed by an unforgiving ocean. It seemed as if...