Fate || Regulus Black

By siriuslysexyyy

"It's because I love you, you idiot!" "You what?" It was fate. Regulus Black and Rosalind Bulstrode. Two r... More

Face claims<3
Prolouge
Prolouge ||
Chapter 1: New Greetings
Chapter 2: Mistress
Chapter 3: Mixing
Chapter 4: The Book
Chapter 5: Slut
Chapter 6: Muscles
Chapter 7: A Quill
Chapter 8: Shrivelfig
Chapter 9: The Bet
Chapter 10: Rules
Chapter 11: Slug Club
Chapter 12: Knocking Boots
Chapter 13: Natasha
Chapter 14: Slughorn's Christmas Party
Chapter 15: Winter Break
Chapter 16: Secret Stash
Chapter 17: Dear Brother
Chapter 18: New Year
Chapter 19: Bathroom Endeavours
Chapter 20: First Week
Chapter 21: Coincidence
Chapter 22: Jupiter's Moons
Chapter 23: Crups
Chapter 24: Amortentia
Chapter 25: Piggy Banks
Chapter 26: Interventions
Chapter 27: Surprising News
Chapter 28: Same Scent
Chapter 29: 'O for Outstanding'
Chapter 30: Sucess
Chapter 31: Sweet Sixteen
Chapter 32: The Risk
Chapter 33: The Same Argument
Chapter 34: Stalking
Chapter 35: Winner
Chapter 36: Changes
Chapter 37: Bloody Sheets
Chapter 38: Wild personalities
Chapter 39: Bathroom Visit
Chapter 40: The Mark
Chapter 41: Back Again
Chapter 42: Audrey and Hazel
Chapter 43: Spin the Bottle
Chapter 44: Where Were You?
Chapter 45: Dumbledore (Dumby)
Chapter 46: You Blushed
Chapter 47: Hufflepuff vs Ravenclaw
Chapter 48: Newt
Chapter 49: Calming Draught
Chapter 50: A Grudge
Chapter 51: It's Just a Cigarette
Chapter 52: Piece of Advice
Chapter 53: Broom Closet
Chapter 54: The Alley
Chapter 55: A Lion?
Chapter 56: Abba
Chapter 57: Guilt
Chapter 58: London
Chapter 59: Christmas Eve
Chapter 61: Beatrice
Chapter 62: 1978
Chapter 63: Harmless Flirting
Chapter 64: I Want to Go Back in Time
Chapter 65: Bloody Nose
Chapter 66: Nerd
Chapter 67: Stubborn
Chapter 68: Anniversary
Chapter 69: Snow Angels
Chapter 70: The Truth
Chapter 71: Awkward Smile
Chapter 72: Mystery Girl
Chapter 73: Hog's Head Brew
Chapter 74: My Eyes!
Chapter 75: Stomach Issues
Chapter 76: Dorcas Meadowes
Chapter 77: Room of Requirement
Chapter 78: Crap Captain
Chapter 79: Head to Toes
Chapter 80: Heartbreaks
Chapter 81: Confessions
Chapter 82: Problems at Practice
Chapter 83: The Truth
Chapter 84: Therapists and Patients

Chapter 60: Little Women

1K 35 40
By siriuslysexyyy

TW death
I am very sorry

25th December 1977
Rosalind woke up on Christmas Day and decided to send out her gifts now. She had one for her brother, one for Sophia and one for Lydia. She wrote quick letters and sent away the gifts with an owl. Rosalind stretched and let out a yawn, she looked around in her room, she really needed to clean it.

Rosalind sat herself in front of her mirror and examined herself in it, an owl came and knocked at her window. She went to open it and immediately felt the cold air slap her in the face. As soon as the brown owl flew into her room she shut the window. On its leg it had a letter and a rectangular present tied to it. She gave the owl a treat before taking the letter and the present.

She opened the letter.

Dear Rosalind

Merry Christmas and Happy New year. I know you're probably wondering why I didn't show up last night. The truth is that I hate those fancy balls where you dress up and pretend to be somebody you're not.

Despite that, we will be at the New Year's Eve celebration next week. I am looking forward for you to meet Beatrice. She is really nice and very funny. I have a little gift to you as an apology for not being at the Flint Manor yesterday. I hope you like it. Beatrice helped me pick it out.

I hope you know you're welcome home anytime, just say the word and you can come home. I know you can't live here permanently. But I'm sure Walburga and Orion would let you stay here a night or two.

I'll see you soon.

Love Frederick

She eagerly opened the neatly wrapped present. It was a book. It wasn't a school book. It was a novel. She read the cover, Little Women.

Apparently it was about four sisters. She shrugged before crawling into her bed and she started to read the book immediately. As she read it she started to really like it.

Regulus woke up late with a pit in his stomach. Today was the day of his first mission. Perhaps he wouldn't be asked to do it? He went down the stairs and prepared a small breakfast for himself. He wondered where his parents were. He stood at the sink, drinking a glass of pumpkin juice with a bowl of cereal in his hand. He heard somebody descending the stairs, the old creaking sound reaching his ears.

He arched his neck, looking at the door frame waiting for somebody to walk into the kitchen. It was just Rosalind. She had her hair in a braid and was in her sweats. They didn't say anything and ate in silence. Regulus put away his dishes before going up to his room. He took out an astronomy book and sat down at his desk.

He couldn't read much before the mark on his arm started to hurt really bad. "For fucks sake." he muttered and clutched his arm in pain. "Mother of-" he said as it only got worse. "Regulus."

He looked up to see his cousin, Bellatrix. "It is time for your first real life experience." she said and smiled maniacally. Regulus felt the pit in his stomach grow. He was actually gonna do this. Belatrix reached out with her arm for Regulus to take. Unwillingly, he grabbed it and was taken to another manor in southern England.

He saw more and more death eaters appear around him. He looked to his left and saw Barty and Evan running to him. "We're here!" Evan grinned. Regulus was frozen, he couldn't move. He looked at the manor that was filled with life. It was decorated with a lot of colours and Christmas lights. He could see the big Christmas tree through the living room window. The people around him started to put on their masks. "Regulus, put on your mask before they see you." Evan or Barty said. He couldn't tell. Both were wearing the black masks.

He gulped before doing so. Regulus watched the lively and quiet manor one last time before walking into it. He was immediately met by a big staircase. Bellatrix had gone into the kitchen with a few others. He heard somebody scream, a woman. Evan and Barty ran upstairs and Regulus followed them. "There's no point in hiding." Evan screamed and chuckled. They walked slowly through the corridor. Portraits hung on the wall and Regulus watched them as they passed.

Barty slammed a door open to a bedroom. It seemed to be a little boy room. They took a quick look around and soon realised that it was empty. They opened a door to a bathroom before Barty slammed open the door to another bedroom.

It was covered in different shades of blue. The walls were painted blue and the Ravenclaw crest hung  proudly on a wall. A big bookshelf filled with books stood next to it. The room had two very big windows. A desk with parchment and quills was placed in front of one of the windows. The bed had a lot of blankets and pillows on it. It looked like a cosy reading spot. A big mirror hung on the wall.

At first the room looked empty. Then Regulus saw what Evan and Barty looked at. Through the mirror he saw two people in the corner. Eliza hugged a little boy tightly. Regulus gulped. "Well, well, well." Evan said as he slowly approached the two children. "Take me but not my brother." Eliza said as she stood up and covered the little boy. "I'm scared." he said as he hugged Eliza's leg.

"Crucio!" Evan shouted without hesitation and Eliza fell to the floor. Regulus saw how she started to cry and bleed. Evan and Barty were laughing at Eliza on the floor. She was helpless. Regulus looked over to the little boy. He was shivering with fear. Evan stopped the curse, however Eliza was in too much pain to get up. Regulus saw how a pool of blood started to stain the carpet. "Kill him, Regulus." Evan said and nodded to the boy.

Realisation flashed through Eliza's eyes. The boy she had fancied for years was about to kill her little brother. She felt the tears streaming down her face. Her body hurt so bad. She watched Regulus lift his wand. He hesitated and was just about to put it back. "What are you waiting for? Just do it, it's a dirty half blood. For the dark Lord." Barty said, he whispered the last part in Regulus' ear.

Regulus kept hesitating, he didn't want to do this. "C'mon, it's the beginning of our journey." Evan said. Regulus looked at him. "For fucks sake, do it. He deserves it." Barty groaned. He had lost patience quite quickly. Eliza couldn't believe what she was seeing. This wasn't him, he knew better than to join the death eaters. Right? She seemed to be proven wrong.

"Avada Kedavra!" Regulus shouted and Eliza watched her little brother fall to the floor. His eyes were looking lifelessly up at the ceiling. "Regulus." Eliza whispered as she looked at the hooded person. Evan and Barty laughed at the little boy. "Who will have to honour to kill this dirty half blood?" Evan said and spit at her. Eliza was too weak to say or do anything.

"I want to!" Barty said as he jumped in his spot and smiled. "Go on then." Evan said as he took a step back. Regulus did so too and watched as Barty approached Eliza. "Crucio!" he shouted, only to see her in more pain. She twisted around on the floor and started to bleed even more.

"Just kill her!" yelled Regulus. He couldn't watch her any longer in this much pain. It only made him feel worse about himself and his decisions. Barty stopped the curse and looked at Regulus. They could hear Eliza groaning and crying on the floor. "I just wanted to have fun." he shrugged. Barty looked back at Eliza and raised his wand again. "Avada Kedavra!" he shouted and the room went quiet.

Regulus looked at Eliza's lifeless body as Evan and Barty started to walk out of the room. Regulus stayed behind for a while. How did he end up like this? What went wrong? How could he be such a terrible person that he killed a little boy? He was watching what he had done. He heard people shouting so he looked out through the window and saw aurors appearing. "Fuck." he muttered. He needed to find Bellatrix so he could get away from here without being seen.

He ran through the corridor and down the stairs. He ran into the kitchen where Eliza's parents were laying dead on the floor. He observed the scene. It was terrible. What had he done? He left the kitchen and finally found Bellatrix in the living room. She had another dead person in front of her. She was smiling manically and laughing.

She grabbed Regulus and took him outside where they could apparate home. Before they disappeared, Regulus could see the dark mark over their home. What had he done?

Then he was back in his bedroom like nothing happened and Bellatrix was gone. He threw himself at his bed. He was a terrible, terrible person. He killed a little boy. A little boy. He didn't even seem to be old enough to go to Hogwarts. Regulus deserved all the bad things in life. How could he do that? He didn't think anyone could ever feel more bad about themselves than Regulus did right now. He regretted it so much, all of his life choices since Sirius left, he regretted all of them.

Rosalind had read a lot of her new book, she didn't have much else to do right now. It was really good. She was in a happy mood. She turned on her radio and changed to the wizarding wireless network. They started to play music and she danced around her room, screaming the lyrics into her hairbrush. She was watching herself in the mirror as she walked around, giving her room a whole concert.

Regulus that felt incredibly bad about himself and got more frustrated when he heard Rosalind's awful singing through the walls. He put his pillow over his head to mute the fucking music.

"Dinner." Kreacher said as he walked into Rosalind's room and she looked over to him. Rosalind was holding her hairbrush and hurried over to turn off her radio. She put down her hairbrush on her desk after quickly brushing through her hair. Kreacher had disappeared but she hurried down the stairs and walked into the dining room, calmly.

Rosalind sat down in her seat and noticed that it were only three plates on the table. She looked at Walburga, "Why are there only three plates?" she questioned. "Regulus won't be joining us tonight." she said before cutting her steak. Rosalind didn't push it and just ate her dinner. Walburga and Orion talked a little about their plans for the rest of the winter break. However Rosalind didn't say another word.

She thanked them for the dinner and slowly walked up the stairs. She got to her door and opened it. Before walking in she turned back to Regulus' door. Why hadn't he been at dinner? She closed her door. Rosalind stopped in front of Regulus' door. She lifted up her hand to knock. She hesitated before knocking twice.

It was quiet in his room. She didn't hear anything for a minute. So she guessed he didn't want company. Rosalind walked back into her room, just as she was about to close the door she heard Regulus' door creak open. She turned around and saw him. He looked ruined. He was very pale, his eyes were red and his hair was messed up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 57.1K 73
A muggle-born Slytherin whose parents are terrified of her. A pureblood Gryffindor whose parents are disappointed in him. The arrival of her Hogwart...
3.3M 107K 43
The year after her brother James graduates, Teddy Potter returns to Hogwarts for her final year. With the Marauders gone, it should be a quiet, peace...
24.5K 807 26
"He hates her." "No he doesn't, not really. She just makes him feel things that he's claimed don't exist." ・゚゚・。。・゚゚・・゚゚・。 When Slughorn puts Callist...
24.5K 581 77
LONG FIC // ONGOING Fifth Year has rolled around for the Marauders at Hogwarts. However, this year is a bit different because a certain Marauder; Jam...