The Sweetest Wine

By luvbangton

She is 29 when she died from an accident. And then she wakes up in a body of a stranger. To her astonishment... More

Chapter 1
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Announcement
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chaptet 22
Chaptet 23
chaptet 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 2

6.3K 442 169
By luvbangton

|Ch.2

_________

A black rolls Royce pulled infront of a pair of giant black gates of Carrington estate. Infront of the gates were a line of armed bodyguards clad in black suits with Bluetooth earpieces. Once they saw the car,they immediately opened the gates without a delay. The only vehicle that has access to the estate without a security check.

The driver drove through the gates and the view of the Carrington mansion came to their view. It almost looks like an imperial castle of a king with modern French House designing. A large water fountain was just infront of the mansion main door with almost naked women statues.

The car stopped infront of the fountain and the driver immediately got out before opening the door for his master.

Ian got out of the car as he tugged on his tie. He entered his house after a week of avoiding his wife. As he entered,all the servants stopped their works and bowed him. His eyes searched everywhere for a certain someone but he couldn't find what he wanted to see. He sighed at himself for even trying to find her. If she hadn't spent all those millions of dollars to shop,he wouldn't even have noticed her existence. Not like he cared about the money,it couldn't even put dent on his pocket. But it somehow managed to grab his attention.

He smirked to himself,maybe she wanted my attention after all. Of course,every single women wants his attention,his wife wouldn't be an exception. What a petty move wifey,I wouldn't be giving what you want.

He strode towards his bedroom and he stood in the middle of the room blankly. He waited few minutes with crossed arms but no one came to his sight.

"Anyone outside?",He called.

The butler of the house came inside as he was just outside the door waiting for his master. He was a middle aged man in his late forties with elegant appearance.

"Yes sir?"

Ian looked at him coldly,"Mr.Wilson, Where is my wife?"

"She is resting in her bedroom sir"

Ian raised an eyebrow,"her bedroom? Isn't she supposed to sleep here? This is the master bedroom"

"Madam packed her all stuff and went to a guest room two days ago. She said she'd be staying there from then on",The butler replied politely.

Is she sulking because I've been ignoring her? Another attempt to gain my attention?

He snickered,"Alright. You may leave. Oh before you leave,tell me which bedroom she is using"

________

Ian stood infront of the guestroom with a complicated expression. With a shrug,he pushed opened the door without even knocking and barged in. His ocean blue eyes landed on the petite figure on the bed in her pyjamas. A pair of short and a crop top. Her long raven sliky hair was loosely hanging on her smooth shoulders like a waterfall in a summer night. The black irises seemed to shrunk in surprise as she flinched with his loud extra dramatic entrance. Her lips parted slightly as a small gasp left her mouth.

Before he could say anything,his eyes landed on all the branded shopping bags on the bed and floor.

The girl on the bed closed her parted lips and ignored his whole presence like he is some kind of a plague and went back to admire her new handbags.

Ian stood bewildered as he was ignored like a plague by his wife. Wasn't she waiting for him to return home? Wasn't she craving for his attention? Then what the hell was that plain rude reaction?!

"What are you doing?",Ian asked as he eyed his ignorant wife.

She looked up and stared at him for few seconds before going back to ignoring him completely. It seems like all those branded cloths and bags looked more interesting to her than her own husband. A vein popped out from his forehead as his ego was completely crushed to dust.

"I asked you something wife",his cold voice rang again.

Arabella looked up at him again with a boring gaze. She pulled out her phone and typed something before showing it to him.

"I can't talk"

"I know you can't talk. But you could reply like this right?",He gestured at her phone.

'I don't want to type. It hurts my fingers. Why are you here anyways?'

Hurt her fingers? Isn't it a lame excuse to say she doesn't want to speak to him? He felt agitated all of a sudden.

"Why am I here? What kind of a question is that? Should there be a reason for a husband to come and see his wife?"

Arabella gave him a poker face as if to ask 'are you kidding me'. After ditching her for a week,he has the nerve to say those words?! Arabella sighed not wanting to waste her time on her doomed marriage partner. She ignored him and grabbed a shopping bag before pulling out a purple dress from it.

"Are you ignoring me? How dare you?",his voice dropped few octaves at the audacity of his wife to ignore him.

She still gave him no response and kept admiring her dress with shiny eyes. Ian's lips twitched in annoyance as he eyed the dress. Is that dress more worthy than him? Before he knew what he was doing,he strode closer to her bed side and pulled the dress harshly before ripping it apart infront of her shocked eyes.

He smirked as the dress pieces fell down slowly onto her lap. Her flabbergasted expression satisfied his sadistic heart. He wanted to see more of her expressions than the bored blank expression she gave him before. No one had dared to give him that kind of attitude before,so how dare this woman treat him like trash?!

Arabella's chest heaved up and down as she stared at her precious dress being torn apart by this beast. Does he fucking know how much is this dress?! Does he have any idea how much I loved it?!! I couldn't afford such a dress in my past life and I was so damn happy for a moment today! This fucking monster!!! What is his problem?

She looked at Ian with red angry eyes.

"Huh? Now you look at me?",He looked so damn satisfied receiving her attention.

You damn villain!

She internally screamed and for a moment she actually spoke. She couldn't control her emotions. She badly wanted to curse him and yell but she was still pretending to be mute. But before she could stop herself,she pounced on him like an angry feral kitten.

The culprit of the crime wasn't expecting her to pounce on him like that and was caught off guard as he fell backwards with her ontop of him. He instantly went to fight mode automatically and almost grabbed her neck but paused when her small fists started punching his chest like a mad woman. He didn't even feel a thing as he was constantly punched on the chest by his feral wife. He stared at her red angry face in amusement.

When she was about to grab his hair,he immediately caught her wrists but his feral wife wasn't done her assaults. She kept thrashing around trying to release her wrists.

"Geez,stop moving woman. You are making me horny"

That put a stop to her movements as she stared wide eyed at him. Her ears grew red as she looked at him bewildered. She looked down and saw where she was sitting all this time. Isn't it his crotch?! How could she not feel it?!

"Eep!",A small shriek left her mouth making Ian raise an eyebrow.

Arabella paused with wide eyes when the sound left her lips. Did she get caught?! But it seems like Ian wasn't that fazed by her small shriek as he sat up still keeping her on his lap.

She was about to jump away from his lap but he immediately caught her waist before pressing her to his chest. "What's so hurry? Weren't you so comfortable on my lap a minute ago? So comfortable that you had the audacity to punch me?"

Haah?! This dirtbag!

She panicked in embarrassment.

"You know,if you were another woman,I might have your head on my hand now"

And now it brought her back to reality. She carelessly attacked him forgetting who he is. He is a freaking mafia king who kills without an ounce of regret! It wouldn't make any difference if he killed his own wife! Would it?

"But I will allow it since you are my wife now. Let's go,I'm tired of your childish tantrum",he stood up with her still in his arms. He circled her legs around his waist before walking towards the door.

Arabella was blank for a moment trying to comprehend what was happening but it was too late when she came to know what he meant. They were already out of the room!

She started thrashing trying to push him and jump away but he squeezed her thighs making her go red.

"Stay still. If you are good,I'll buy you an exact same purple dress",he grumbled as he strode towards his master bedroom.

Arabella bit her lips in fury and gripped his shoulders tightly wanting to hurt him but it wasn't affecting him one bit. She looked around to see all the maids peeking at them and murmuring. She felt so embarrassed that she prayed the floor would open up and swallow her like a cartoon.

She desperately tried to find a way to escape but how the hell could she escape from this beast's grasp?!

Why the hell is he paying attention to me?! He wasn't like this in the novel right?! He paid zero attention to his wife!! Then why?!

When he pushed opened his master bedroom door by his foot,the real fear engulfed her. What would he do to her next? They are in his bedroom! She felt like going crazy as she again started thrashing in his hold.

He gave an annoyed look at her,"Didn't I tell you to be good?"

She paused for a moment before going feral like a mad kitten on streets. She started punching his chest and shoulders in attempt to escape his hold.

He sighed and before she knew,a slap landed on her butt. Did he just...did he just spank her?!

"God,you are so annoying",he groaned before throwing her onto the bed.

As soon as she was thrown onto the bed,she jumped out and looked around before her gaze landed on a flower vas. She grabbed it and pointed it at her husband who was looking back at her with a so done face.

"Sleep idiot. I'm going to wash up. But if I didn't see you in the room once I returned,I swear to god that I will fucking tore all your dresses and bags you bought today"

That threat should be enough to tame her for the night. He walked towards the bathroom without a second spare and shut closed the door.

When he came out of the washroom only in his sweatpants,she was sleeping on the couch,all curled up like a fetus. He sighed tiredly and stood infront of the couch with his hands on his waist.

Feeling his intense gaze,she opened one eye just to see his half naked form standing infront of her. She immediately closed her eye and went back to her act of sleep.

"You are doing this on purpose right?",He asked coldly.

Arabella slowly turned around on the couch and ignored him. What the hell does he want?

"For fuck's sake Arabella Campbell! Do I look that disgusting to you that you'd prefer to sleep here uncomfortably?"

So he does know my name. I thought he doesn't even know my -

She gasped loudly when she was picked up in bridal style by her husband. She almost yelled 'what the hell are you doing' but sealed her lips.

"I'm fucking done with you wife. You are not getting any new dress. No shopping too"

Her jaw dropped hearing his outrageous words. Does she need to work her ass off again just to earn money in this rich household?!

You dirtbag!

He threw her on the bed harshly before climbing on the bed. He tsked when she tried to climb down the bed. Rolling his eyes,he pulled her by her waist before hugging her from behind. "You are not leaving the bed"

But who is he kidding here? His words aren't enough to keep her still.

When she didn't stop struggling,he tightened his hold before whispering into her ear,"Be good wife. I might even reconsider about giving back the credit card to go shopping if you are good"

And just like that,no more struggles. He smirked slightly before whispering,"Good girl"

Arabella gritted her teeth but stayed still for the sake of the credit card.

Ian didn't know what came over him and how he ended up bringing his wife back to his room. He didn't even think about bringing her back to the room when he barged into the guestroom but it just happened like that. It's just that her behaviour made him feel like challenged and he would never back down from a challenge. All his life,he had the control over everything. With a click of his fingers,he had everything and controlled everything.

But today,he simply couldn't control his own wife. Her tantrums and attitude are all out of his control. And it fucking hurt his male ego when she ignored him like a plague.

Maybe money would do the magic? Would he gain the reins over her if he used money as a bait?

What he didn't know was that he would be giving his own reins to her in few more months. He wouldn't even be able to imagine a life without her that he would be willing to buy her the whole world if she wished.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys

How was it?

Hope you enjoyed

See ya soon

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 1.1K 57
I was desperate for an escape. Too desperate and if that meant falling into the pit of darkness, so be it. I found him under the dark night and s...
2.3M 69.7K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
241K 5.6K 45
"All this was a misstake. I thought I would get help and be free but I threw myself into another nightmare." My voice barely a whisper. ------- She h...
383K 10.1K 30
WARNING __________ This story is dark. It will contain dark subjects, some of which may be triggering to certain readers. Subjects that may be featu...