The Goblet Of Fire Through An...

By Writing_Fangirl_

Another year, another story. Aura, Morana, Xenia, and Tess are now in their fourth year at Hogwarts. Their li... More

The Goblet Of Fire Through Another's Eyes
Chapter 1: A Dream Like Hers
Chapter 2: The Reason Behind It
Chapter 3: The (Un)Pleasant Surprise
Chapter 4: First Time At Malfoy Manor
Chapter 5: The Muggle-Born In A Pure-Blood House
Chapter 6: The Way To The Quidditch World Cup...Thing
Chapter 7: You'll NEVER Guess Who I Saw Because Of Coincidence!
Chapter 8: The Quidditch World Cup; Bulgaria Vs. Ireland
Chapter 9: The Unmistakeable Mark In The Sky
Chapter 10: Afterwards
Chapter 11: Secrets Back To Hogwarts
Chapter 12: The Announcement
Chapter 13: The Mad Professor
Chapter 14: Terrible DADA Class
Chapter 15: Newcomers
Chapter 16: The Goblet Of Fire (Through Another's Eyes)
Chapter 17: The Three Champions Revealed
Chapter 18: Harry Potter, Exiled (Not Really, But He's Shunned A Lot)
Chapters 19: Dragons
Chapter 20: The First Task
Chapter 21: The Quick Surprise
Chapter 22: Finding A Date, A Dress, And A Dream
Chapter 23: The Yule Ball
Chapter 25: My Break Up With Robert (And The Reason Behind It)
Chapter 26: The Second Task
Chapter 27: Aura's Heart Possibly Broken (...AGAIN)
Chapter 28: The Madness Of Mr. Crouch
Chapter 29: The Vision-Like Dream
Chapter 30: The Hidden Object
Chapter 31: The Third Task
Chapter 32: A Vision Of Death
Chapter 33: Tess's Shared Vision, Part 1
Chapter 34: Tess's Shared Vision Part 2
Chapter 35: The Truth About Moody
Chapter 36: Barty Crouch Jr.'s Kiss
Chapter 37: The Beginning Of The Death And Destruction Of The World
Author's Note!!

Chapter 24: Wattpad's A Meanie So I Can't Write The Full Title

54 1 0
By Writing_Fangirl_

The real title of the chapter is below:

Rita Skeeter's New Scoop That Morana's God Awful Boyfriend Is Quoted In

Enjoy!

RITA SKEETER'S NEW SCOOP THAT MORANA'S GOD AWFUL BOYFRIEND IS QUOTED IN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh," Morana groaned in the girls' bathroom the next day, her arms crossed on a sink. She then put her head in her arms. She told us that she admitted getting a little drunker than she meant to.

"I told you not to drink so much," Aura said cockily. I guess she had talked to Morana after the Yule Ball and told her not to drink anymore than she already did. My other guess is that Morana didn't listen.

"If I had known it was gonna hurt this much I wouldn't have!" Morana complained, picking her head up to look at Aura.

Aura sighed. "Here, have some water." She handed Morana a glass of water.

Morana groaned some more.

"Drink it! You'll feel better!"

Morana mumbled something to herself, then drank the water.

"You guys were so stupid for doing that," I said to Morana.

"Yeah," Morana sighed, "I know. If I could take it back I would."

"Water won't actually help a hangover as much," Xenia said as she was reading her book. "You should drink some coffee."

"But I've never had coffee."

"First time for everything," Xenia shrugged, still reading her book.

"Auramakemehacoffffee," Morana slurred.

"Aura who-da ha-da?" Aura asked.

"Make. Meh. A. Coffffee," Morana repeated.

"Uuugh, fine!" Aura used her Gryffindor ring to make some coffee in the Hogwarts kitchen, then she magically transported it to the girls' bathroom. "Ta-da! I even added some chocolate syrup and whatever to make it not taste bitter!"

Morana half-smiled as she took a sip of her coffee. Her eyes widened. Then she looked at the coffee. "Where have you been all my life?"

I laughed. "Talking to coffee like it's the love of your life." I sighed. I honestly don't know why I found it that funny. "Hey, speaking of the love of your life. How are you guys and your boyfriends?"

"We're good!" Aura answered. "I mean, last night was only our first date, but I think it's going really well so far!"

"Well," Xenia said with a smile, looking up from her book, "seeing as last night we had our first kiss I'd say pretty damn good."

"We-we're good," Morana said, blushing. She took another sip of her coffee. "Hm, this is really good."

"How good is good?" Aura asked with a smirk.

"R-really good," Morana said, blushing harder. She took another sip of her coffee. "So. Who else suddenly wants to go to the library?"

"Well you know I'm there!" Xenia said, closing her book after putting the bookmark in.

"Hm, 'kay," Aura said with a shrug. "I should probably return my book anyway."

"I've been dying to read Quidditch Through The Ages!" I said.

We left the girls' bathroom, Morana still with her coffee and Xenia continued reading her book once she knew which way she was going.

On the way up to the library, we passed Draco and Pansy. Draco and Morana smiled at each other, then blushed and quickly looked away.

Aura, noticing that this was a bit strange, looked at Morana with a raised eyebrow.

"Come," Aura said. "In here. Now." We followed Aura into a different girls' bathroom.

"What the hell was that?" Aura asked Morana once we got into the girls' bathroom. Thankfully it was just the four of us.

"Wh-what the hell was what?" Morana asked nervously. Her hands were shaking, her mug in both hands. She then took another sip of her coffee.

"You and Draco!" Aura explained. "I mean, you guys usually smile when you see each other, but...this seems different..."

"Yeah, I noticed that!" I said. "Yeah, they both quickly looked away."

"You guys are omitting me from the conversation!" Xenia said, closing her book.

"Actually, it's a conversation," Morana said, although it wasn't as snarky as usual. She sounded panicky. "When somebody's done talking you can speak. So we're not omitting you from the conversation." She smiled weakly, then took a sip of her coffee.

"Plus," I said, "you were reading and we respected that."

Xenia smiled at me. "Thanks!"

Aura gasped, her hands going over her mouth.

"You didn't!" Aura half-whispered to Morana, her hands moving down form her mouth.

"We-we didn't what?" Morana asked. Then she took another sip of coffee.

"You! And Draco! You...you guys did it, didn't you?"

Morana started coughing. She was probably choking on her coffee. "Wh-what?"

"Aura!" I said. "Why would you think that?"

"Well, 'cause of the look in Morana's eyes!"

Xenia then looked in Morana's eyes. Morana awkwardly smiled with a shrug. Xenia's eyes widened.

"She's right!" Xenia said. "Her eyes - they're different!"

"So," Aura said, "did you guys do it?"

"Aura!" I said.

"Just curious," Aura shrugged as she looked at me. She looked back at Morana. We all looked at Morana.

Morana tensed up, then relaxed with a sigh. She was looking at the ground, almost like she was ashamed. "Yeah. Yeah, we did."

"Oh. My. God!" Aura said.

Morana half-smiled awkwardly. "Surprise?"

"Oh my..." I said.

"Did you idiots fucuking think?!" Xenia asked angrily.

"Really?" Aura asked in an almost whiny tone. She turned around to face Xenia. "Fucuking? We're using that?"

"I like it!" I said.

"Me too," Xenia said with a shrug and a smile. "But I'm serious, Morana. Did you and Draco think?"

"Abooouuut...?" Morana asked before taking another sip of coffee.

"The reasons why teenagers shouldn't do - it!"

"Ummm....which would be?" Morana took another sip of coffee. She seemed to do that every time she was nervous about something.

"STDs! Pregnancies! Shit like that!" Xenia calmed down and thought for a second. "Do wizards have an equivalent to condoms or birth control, or do they just...use the same stuff Muggles use? Or do they not have any protection?"

"Oh, I had protection," Morana said with a smirk. She lifted up her left hand, showing Salazar Slytherin's ring. "I used this baby," she wiggled her fingers slightly, "as my protection."

"Where did you guys even do it?" Aura asked out of the blue. "I-I mean...anywhere you could've tried to do it a professor would find you..."

"Uh, we did it in a secret passage way," Morana answered with a slight blush.

"Ah," Aura said with a slight smile. "Mischievous little devils you..."

"Who was the fucuking idiot that thought of you two - doing it?" I asked.

Morana looked down at the floor. "I did..."

"But he was an idiot for going along," Xenia said.

"Just..." Morana looked back up at us. "Please don't tell anyone. Please please please. Especially my parents. They'd kill me."

"We won't tell," Aura smiled.

"I won't, either," I said. "You can trust me. Hufflepuffs are know for honesty!"

"I'll only tell my cat, Smith," Xenia smirked. "Then he can gossip to all the other cats. Luckily humans don't speak Cat."

Morana half-smiled. "Thanks, guys."

RITA SKEETER'S NEW SCOOP THAT MORANA'S GOD AWFUL BOYFRIEND IS QUOTED IN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1995! 1995! 1995! 1995! 1995! 1995! 1995! 1995! 1995! 1995! 1995! 1995!

Sorry! I was really excited when it became 1995. I don't know why though...

Onto 1995!

So, we now had actual classes again. On the first day of classes during our break before lunch, Aura was reading the Daily Prophet while in the library with Xenia, Morana, and me.

"That bitch!" Aura said as she slammed the Daily Prophet onto the desk she was sitting at.

"Same bitch as last time or a different one?" I asked.

"The same one."

"What did Rita Skeeter do now?" Xenia asked as she put another book down on the desk she was using for the books she was going to take out.

"Here's the title," Aura explained.

"DUMBLEDORE'S GIANT MISTAKE

"Like what the hell?" Aura asked.

"Come on, let me see that," Morana said, moving the paper closer to her so she could read it. She cleared her throat, then read it aloud:

"Albus Dumbledore, eccentric Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, has never been afraid to make introversion staff appointments, writes Rita Skeeeter, Special Corresponent. In September of this year, he hired Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody, the notorious jinx-happy ex-Auror, to teach Defense Against the Dark Arts, a decision that caused many raised eyebrows at the Ministry of Magic, given Moody's well-known habit of attacking anybody who makes a sudden movement in his presence. Mad-Eye Moody, however, looks responsible and kindly when set beside the part-human Dumbledore employs to teach Care of Magical Creatures."

Morana looked up. "Hagrid's part-human?"

"I'm a bit surprised myself!" Aura said. "But keep reading!"

This time it was Xenia who dragged the Daily Prophet over to her before reading it aloud:

"Rubeus Hagrid, who admits to being expelled from Hogwarts in his third year, has enjoyed the position of gamekeeper at the school ever since, a job secured for him by Dumbledore. Last year, however, Hagrid used his mysterious influence over the headmaster to secure the additional post of Care of Magical Creatures teacher, over the heads of many better-qualified candidates.

"Okay, Hagrid does not have a 'mysterious influence'," Xenia explained. "And, I'm sorry, but I think he's great. I mean, unless Newt Scamander, or anybody related to him wanted the job, yeah, I'd give it to them. But I think Hagrid's perfect for the job."

I moved the paper slightly so that I could read it out loud:

"An alarmingly large and ferocious-looking man, Hagrid has been using his newfound authority to terrify the students in his care with a succession of horrific creatures. While Dumbledore turns a blind eye, Hagrid has maimed several pupils during a series of lessons that many admit to being "very frightening"."

I frowned. "Hagrid might be very tall, but he's not ferocious, even if he looks it. He doesn't try to have his students hurt! It just happens!"

Morana was looking at a book in front of her. She took the book down, looked at the back, then put it down.

"Oo, no," Aura said. "Listen to this." She took the paper from me, and read it:

""I was attacked by a hippogriff, and my friend Vincent Crabbe got a bad bite off a flobberworm," says Draco Malfoy, a fourth-year student."

She said that last part angrily as she glared at Morana. Then she kept reading:

""We all hate Hagrid, but we're just too scared to say anything.""

"Aw, that's my Draco," Morana said with a smile.

"You shouldn't be happy about that!" Aura said. "No! And how the hell did," she looked back at the paper, "Vincent - Crabbe's name is Vincent?"

"Yep," Morana answered, taking another book, this one looking quite heavy, off of the bookshelf and onto the desk in front of her.

"Wow. That name doesn't fit him."

"Yeah, I know. That's why we just all him Crabbe."

"A-a-anyway, how the hell did he get a bad bite from a fucuking flobberworm?! They don't have any damn teeth!"

"Hey, look, I believe what Rita Skeeter writes!" Morana said. "Especially if she's quoting Draco. Listen." She took the paper from Aura, then read some more:

"Hagrid has no intention of easing his campaign of intimidation, however. In conversation with a Daily Prophet reporter last month, he admitted breeding creatures he has dubbed "Blast-Ended Skrewts," highly dangerous crosses between manticores and fire-crabs. The creation of new breeds of magical creatures is, of course, an activity usually closely observed by the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures. Hagrid, however, considers himself to be above such petty restrictions.

"Seeee? He's trying to injure us!"

"Morana, that's ridiculous!" Aura said.

"Well, had you ever heard of a Blast-Ended Skrewt before we learned about them?"

"No, but -"

"I bet they're not even in Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them!" Morana said. She picked up her lighter book that she had, and flipped through it. "Ah ha! B section!" She flipped through it some more, muttering aloud. "Basilisk... Billywig... Bowtruckle... Bundimun... Nope!" She shut the book. "No Blast-Ended Skrewts! He made them up! Using a manticore and a fire-crab! That's pretty dangerous!"

"Give me that," Xenia grumbled, taking the newspaper from Morana. She read it aloud:

""I was just having some fun," he says before hastily changing the subject.

"...oh..." Xenia put the paper down. "Well...I..."

I picked up the paper, then continued reading where Xenia left off:

"As if this were not enough, the Daily Prophet has now unearthed evidence that Hagrid is not - as he has always pretended - a pure-blood wizard. He is not, in fact, even pure human. His mother, we can exclusively reveal, is none other than the giantess Fridwulfa," -I said the italics part with wide eyes and a surprised voice- "whose whereabouts are currently unknown."

"So?" Xenia said. "Why are you guys making a big deal out of his mom being a giant?"

"'Cause of this," Aura said, taking the paper from me. She read it:

"Bloodthirsty and brutal, the giants brought themselves to the point of extinction by warring among themselves during the last century. The handful that remained joined the ranks of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, and were responsible for some of the worst mass Muggle killings of his reign of terror."

Xenia was silent for a second. "Oh."

Morana read the paper aloud from over Aura's shoulder:

"While many of the giants who served He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named were killed by Aurors working against the Dark Side, Fridwulfa was not among them. It is possible she escaped to one of the giant communities still existing in foreign mountain ranges. If his antics during Care of Magical Creatures lessons are any guide, however, Fridwulfa's son appears to have inherited her brutal nature."

"What. The actual. Hell?" I asked.

Xenia took the newspaper from Aura, and again read the paper aloud:

"In a bizarre twist, Hagrid is reputed to have developed a close friendship with the boy who brought around You-Know-Who's fall from power - thereby driving Hagrid's own mother, like the rest of You-Know-Who's supporters, into hiding. Perhaps Harry Potter is unaware of the unpleasant truth about his large friend - but Albus Dumbledore surely has a duty to ensure that Harry Potter, along with his fellow students, is warned about the dangers of associating with part-giants.

"Hagrid's not a bad guy, though..."

"S-s-so?" Morana asked. "I believe Rita! Why can't you?"

"'Cause I'm not a little bitch like you with all your BS," Xenia said.

Aura and I looked at each other, and since we were in between both of them we took a couple steps away from them.

"Oh, I beg to differ!" Morana said, grabbing her books. She turned to walk away, then stopped, and grabbed a bigger book than the two that she had combined. Then she walked away.

"Wow," Xenia said. "Bitch."

"Well..." I said. "That was a bit much." I awkwardly smiled at Xenia.

"Yyyeah," Aura said. "I mean, I know you don't like her, but...I'd watch out. Morana could kick your ass in the blink of an eye. Hell, she's probably working on her revenge right now!"

"I betcha that she's not even gonna read those books," Xenia sighed, picking up some books. "She probably only picked up the really big ones so that I'll be 'impressed'."

"Just calm your ass down," I said, "and...just don't go too far unless you want your ass kicked. Capiche?"

"Capiche," Xenia nodded in agreement. "Now come on. I think we have Care of Magical Creatures with that little bitch after lunch."

RITA SKEETER'S NEW SCOOP THAT MORANA'S GOD AWFUL BOYFRIEND IS QUOTED IN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So we had lunch (where Morana sat with her Slytherin friends), then we went to Care of Magical Creatures.

There was snow on the ground, so it was a bit difficult to go down to Hagrid's Hut. Once we got to his hut, however, we found an old woman with gray hair in front of it instead of Hagrid.

"Hurry up, now, the bell rang five minutes ago," the witch barked at us.

"Yeah?" Aura muttered angrily on the right side of me. "Well how about you try to trudge downhill in this snow. While you're already freezing your ass off."

"Aura!" I hissed quietly at her.

"Shee does have a point," Xenia whispered from the other side of me.

"I know, I just think that she should be nice!"

"Who're you?" Ron Weasley asked the old lady. "Where's Hagrid?"

''My name is Professor Grubbly-Plank," she answered. "I am your temporary Care of Magical Creatures teacher."

"Seriously?" Xenia asked quietly with a quiet snort. "Grubbly-Plank?"

"Where's Hagrid?" the famous Harry Potter asked.

"He is indisposed," Professor Grubbly-Plank answered.

I heard soft, unpleasant laughs coming from behind me. And I was all too familiar with it.

If you've been paying attention to this kind of shit you'd know the answer.

Do you know?

The motherf**kin' Slytherins are here!

I betcha that they're gonna say that one of these days. Or at least Morana will.

"This way, please," Grubbly-Plank (we should just call her Professor Grumpy) said. We followed her past the paddock where the Beauxbatons huge winged horses (which Xenia told me were called Abraxan) were staying.

"What's wrong with Hagrid?" Harry asked Professor Grumpy.

"Never you mind," she answered.

"I do mind, though. What's up with him?"

"That sass though!" Xenia said to us.

"Yeah, I know," Morana said. She had walked up to the opposite side of Aura. "My goal is to be sassier than the Boy Who Lived."

"In order to do that," Draco said as he walked up next to Morana, "you'd probably have to be Professor McGonagall."

Morana stared right in front of her with a smirk on her determined face. "Challenge accepted."

Draco laughed slightly at Morana.

Seriously, relationship goals. Right there. In my f**king face.

Max and Xenia are also relationship goals, but Max isn't here in my f**king face doing cute stuff with his girl.

We were going past the paddock, and Professor Grumpy went towards a tree on the edge of the forest. Tethered to the tree was a large, beautiful, whiter-than-the-snow unicorn. I'm serious, the unicorn was so white it made the snow look gray. And its hooves were golden.

Many of the girls oohed at the unicorn (and I was one of them :p).

"The-that's..." Morana stuttered. "That's a...tha's a..."

"A unicorn," Draco finished the sentence for her, nodding. Look at that. They even finish each other's sentences. He looked at Morana. "You can't even get past 'a', can you?"

"That's a u..." Morana said. "That's a...a uni... Not very far, no."

"Boys keep back!" Grumpy-Plank barked as she threw her arm at Harry's chest. "They prefer the woman's touch, unicorns. Girls to the front, and approach with care, come on, easy does it..."

"Sorry about the sexist unicorn," Morana said to Draco.

"Nah, it's okay," he replied with a smile. "Go have fun."

Morana smiled back at him.

Seriously, they're too cute.

All of the girls and Grumpy-Plank walked slowly to the unicorn as the boys stayed near the paddock.

Grumpy-Plank told us about the unicorn. We also all got to pet it. During the lesson, I kind of heard a conversation back where the boys were.

"What d'you mean, 'we all hate Hagrid'?" It was Harry Potter. He sounded mad. I guessed that he was talking to Draco about the Daily Prophet article. "What's this rubbish about him getting a bad bite off a flobberworm? They haven't even got teeth!"

"Told you," Aura muttered, sounding like it was directed at Morana.

"Well," I heard Draco say in response to Harry's comment, "I think this should put an end to the oaf's teaching career."

"Yippee," Morana said quietly with a smile.

"Half-giant..." Draco went on, "and there was me thinking he'd just swallowed a bottle of Skele-Gro when he was young... None of the mummies and daddies are going to like this at all... They'll be worried he'll eat their kids, ha, ha..."

"You -" Harry began.

"Are you paying attention over there?" Grumpy-Plank asked the boys.

"I'm not even paying attention over here," Morana said as Grumpy-Plank continued with the lesson.

RITA SKEETER'S NEW SCOOP THAT MORANA'S GOD AWFUL BOYFRIEND IS QUOTED IN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the lesson, the four narrators all walked back up to Hogwarts together.

"I liked Professor Grubbly-Plank!" Morana said. "She taught very well. And her lesson wasn't about a dangerous species that she created."

"Look," Xenia said sternly, "you can like Grubbly-Plank all you want. Personally I like her, too. But you don't have to dislike Hagrid because he created a deadly... Crap, that's actually a legitimate reason for disliking him."

"Plus," Aura said, "it doesn't matter, does it? You're gonna have the teacher that you're gonna have. You can't really change that."

"Yeah, that's true," Morana said. "I just kinda hope we get Grubbly-Plank instead of Hagrid."

"Yeah, I kinda do, too," I said. "She might not've been the nicest, but she was a good teacher. And at least she wasn't like Snape. In other words a worthless slime ball that shouldn't even teach at Hogwarts, especially because a student has him as a boggart."

"Hm," Aura said. "Nice description, Bookworm."

"Thank you, Teen Queen," I said with a smile.

"Teen Queen?" Aura asked with a half-smile and a raised eyebrow.

"I'm suing for plagiarism," Morana said.

"Morana!" I said. "I just liked it when you called her that, and I thought that it would be a good nickname since Disgraceful Malfoy is pretty harsh."

"Ah, good point!" Xenia said.

"But anyway," Morana said, "you can have your own opinion about Snape. I have my own, too. You're gonna have the teacher you're gonna have. There's no changing that."

"Suing for plagiarism," Aura said.

"Shut up, Malfoy," Morana said with a smile.

RITA SKEETER'S NEW SCOOP THAT MORANA'S GOD AWFUL BOYFRIEND IS QUOTED IN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple days later, during breakfast, Aura came over to the Hufflepuff table where Xenia, Morana, and I were, and she sat down next to Morana.

"I have an idea," Aura said, directed at Morana.

"No thanks," Morana said, taking a bite of her bacon.

"It's actually quite rebellious."

Morana swallowed her bacon. "I'm listening..."

Aura smiled wickedly. Her smile looked familiar...

Ah. Figured out why! It looked a lot like Draco's mischievous smile. Genetics, man...

"I think," Aura said, picking up a strawberry, "that we should get tattoos." She ate the strawberry.

"T-t-tattoos?" Morana asked. "As in...?"

"As in ink on your skin, your tattoo crawling up your leg if you get an animal," Aura slightly interrupted. "Yep! That's the one!"

Xenia nearly choked on her orange juice. "Wait, wizard tattoos move?"

"Yeah, of course!" Aura said. "If our pictures can move why can't our tattoos?"

"Fair point..." Xenia said. "But - you guys can't get tattoos!"

"And why not?" Morana asked.

"Because - you're only fourteen!"

"And your point is?" Morana asked with her eyebrow raised.

"I don't think it would be very wise to - to get a tattoo when you're only fourteen!"

"Oh!" Aura said. "How would you feel about getting it today?!"

Xenia stared open-mouthed at Aura. "That's even worse!"

"Actually," Morana said to Aura, completely ignoring Xenia, "I think that's a great idea. Oo! Even better! We skip classes to get tattoos!"

Xenia looked like she was gonna faint. "B...bu...bu hu...but..."

"Guys," I finally entered the conversation, "I don't know. I don't want you guys to get in trouble..."

"We won't," Morana said with a smirk. "That's where you guys come in."

"Oh, great thinking!" Aura said.

"Thank you! I actually do that a lot! Much like yourself."

"Why, thank you!"

"So..." I began, "how do we help you guys not get in trouble?"

"Well," Morana said, "you could tell them that we're both sick. I mean, we spend so much time together nobody would question it. Or...if you really wanted...you could come with us."

"Go-go with you?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Aura said happily. "You could come and get a tattoo with us! And if you don't want a tattoo you could always just come and watch us get ours."

"Oh!" I said. "Well..."

"Well, I'm not going," Xenia interrupted me, stabbing her food. "I actually wanna go to school today. I don't wanna miss anything."

"Oh, come on!" Morana said. "We only have Charms today!"

"Then I suggest you take it before going off to get tattoos!"

RITA SKEETER'S NEW SCOOP THAT MORANA'S GOD AWFUL BOYFRIEND IS QUOTED IN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Aura and Morana waited until after Charms to get their tattoos. I honestly think that they are scared of Xenia. I mean, who knows what that little brainiac would do to them if they didn't take Charms?

So, I sorta decided to go with Aura and Morana and watch them get tattoos. On our way there, Morana and Aura were discussing getting a matching tattoo. The only problem? Aura wanted a griffin for Gryffindor, and Morana wanted a snake for Slytherin.

"How about we get a griffin-snake hybrid thing!" Aura said.

"Oo, okay!" Morana agreed. "But..." Morana frowned. "What would it look like?"

"Um," Aura began, "I'm thinking the top half is a griffin with like a lion-ish face, mane, and wings, and then halfway down, it turns into a scaly tail with a rattle at the end. The griffin part would be gold and the snake part would be green. I'm thinking the transfer to the tail would be mermaid like."

Morana's eyes widened. "I love it!"

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea!" I agreed.

"Thanks!" Aura said with a smile. "So, I think we should go to Tatoo Artist in Diagon Alley?"

"But we'd need to Apparate to get there," I said. "We can't Apparate."

Aura smiled that mischievous Malfoy smile. "Who said we were gonna Apparate?"

RITA SKEETER'S NEW SCOOP THAT MORANA'S GOD AWFUL BOYFRIEND IS QUOTED IN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at Diagon Alley with the help of our Hogwarts rings. We walked into Tatoo Artist, and saw a woman with tattoos all over her arms at the front desk reading a magazine.

"Hello," Aura said. "Excuse me?"

The woman looked up at Aura, her dark eyes squinting. "Can I help you?"

"Yes, actually. I was hoping that somebody could give my friend and me tattoos."

The woman's curly dark hair went in her face slightly as she smiled. "Well, you came to the right place!" The woman stood up, and I saw a lot more color on her tattoos. They looked really nice on her dark skin.

"What can I getcha?" she asked, walking over to our side of the desk. I noticed (with the help of her crop top, jean shorts, and high heels) that she had tattoos on her stomach, and all down her legs. She even had a couple on her feet. "My name's Frederica. Frederica Gonzalez. And you are?"

"Aura," Aura answered. "And the blue-haired girl is Morana. She's the other one getting a tattoo. The pink-haired girl is just here to watch. Her name's Tess."

"Nice to meet you all! Now, come deeper into the building. Ink's this way."

We walked deeper into the dimly lit building, passing rooms with other people in them.

"In ya go!" Frederica said, letting us in before she followed. She closed the door behind her. "Okay. Who's first?"

"Me!" Aura said, hopping onto the seat.

"What would you like?"

"A griffin-snake hybrid?"

Frederica looked at Aura.

"Yeah. I want it to have the head and mane of a lion, wings, and then, like a mermaid, it turns into a snake."

Frederica blinked at Aura. "I'll see what I can do. You're gonna have to give me more detail than that if you have anything else. I'm gonna draw it on paper before I ink it on your skin."

Aura basically told her what she said earlier another the colors and the rattle and everything. She then told Frederica that she wanted it on her right shin.

Frederica got to work after drawing it perfectly on the paper. She drew on Aura with the ink and needles, and it looked exactly how Aura wanted it. Frederica then did two spells. One of them, she explained, was to make it permanent. The other was it give it that ability to move.

When Frederica was done, Aura looked at it and smiled. "Thanks!" She hopped off of the chair, then Morana hopped on.

"What would you like?" Frederica asked.

"The same thing on my left collarbone," Morana answered.

Frederica did the same thing that she did to Aura. It was absolutely amazing. And to watch the snake slither up Morana's collarbone was amazing.

"Thank you!" Aura said as Morana hopped off of the chair. "How much?"

"Hmm, fifty Galleons per tattoo," Frederica said.

Aura got fifty Galleons out of her pocket and gave it to Frederica. Morana did the same.

"Thank you!" Frederica said. "Enjoy your tattoos!"

RITA SKEETER'S NEW SCOOP THAT MORANA'S GOD AWFUL BOYFRIEND IS QUOTED IN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got back to Hogwarts, it was around lunchtime. Xenia was right outside of the Great Hall, so we quickly grabbed her, and took her to the side to show her their new tattoos.

Aura was picking her leg up to show her tattoo. She almost fell, and Morana caught her.

"You need to hold onto me?" Morana asked.

"Yeah, I'm gonna hold onto you," Aura said, picking her leg back up and putting her hand on Morana's shoulder for balance. "Ready? One - two - BAM!" On the word 'bam' Aura lifted up her pants to show her griffin, and Morana pulled down her shirt slightly.

"Nice!" Xenia said. "But I still don't think you should've gotten them."

"Our body, our rules!" Aura said.

"Yeah, I know, but -"

"Wow," a familiar voice interrupted. It was Draco. He was looking at Aura and Morana's tattoos. "Those are pretty cool. You two got friendship tattoos?"

"Damn right we did!" Morana said.

"Well, I like them." Draco smiled.

"Thanks," Morana said, smiling back. Once Aura put her leg down, Morana walked into the Great Hall with Draco.

"I'm gonna go show Robert!" Aura said, running into the Great Hall.

Xenia rolled her eyes as we walked into the Great Hall together.

"I still don't like that they did that," Xenia said as she sat down at the Hufflepuff table next to me. "I mean, I agree with Aura's 'my body, my rules' thing, but to get a tattoo at fourteen? That's crazy!"

"You obviously don't know Aura and Morana then," I said.

"Well, I mean, it wasn't much of a surprise. I knew that they'd probably get tattoos someday. I just didn't expect that day to be today."

"Hey, baby," Maxwell said as he kissed Xenia on the cheek then sat down next to her. "What're you ladies talking about?"

"Aura and Morana got tattoos," Xenia answered, cutting up her food.

"Oh. Hm. That's pretty cool! But...aren't they only fourteen?"

"Exactly! That's-that's what I thought!"

"Great minds do think alike."

Xenia smiled. "Yeah. They do."

Those two bitches kissed.

Too. Fucuking. Cute.

In the next chapter you're gonna think they're even cuter. Wait, you thought that was impossible?

Think again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 52K 26
Park Jimin, un padre soltero. Por culpa de una estafa termina viviendo con un completo extraño. Min Yoongi, un hombre solitario que guarda un triste...
69.5M 3M 60
Culpa mía es una película basada en la trilogía "Culpables" - Próximamente disponible en Amazon Prime. ¡Disponible los 16 primeros capítulos! **Ganad...
417K 57.5K 58
El amor puede llegar de manera impredecible... Para aquel Omega que por mucho tiempo creyó que lo había encontrado, vendrá en su demandante e impone...
15.3M 621K 34
Una chica crea un grupo en Whatsapp para conversar con sus amigos, misteriosamente ella sale del grupo una noche, y se mete un "Desconocido" al grupo...