The Goblet Of Fire Through An...

By Writing_Fangirl_

Another year, another story. Aura, Morana, Xenia, and Tess are now in their fourth year at Hogwarts. Their li... More

The Goblet Of Fire Through Another's Eyes
Chapter 1: A Dream Like Hers
Chapter 2: The Reason Behind It
Chapter 3: The (Un)Pleasant Surprise
Chapter 4: First Time At Malfoy Manor
Chapter 5: The Muggle-Born In A Pure-Blood House
Chapter 6: The Way To The Quidditch World Cup...Thing
Chapter 7: You'll NEVER Guess Who I Saw Because Of Coincidence!
Chapter 8: The Quidditch World Cup; Bulgaria Vs. Ireland
Chapter 9: The Unmistakeable Mark In The Sky
Chapter 10: Afterwards
Chapter 11: Secrets Back To Hogwarts
Chapter 12: The Announcement
Chapter 13: The Mad Professor
Chapter 14: Terrible DADA Class
Chapter 15: Newcomers
Chapter 16: The Goblet Of Fire (Through Another's Eyes)
Chapter 17: The Three Champions Revealed
Chapter 18: Harry Potter, Exiled (Not Really, But He's Shunned A Lot)
Chapters 19: Dragons
Chapter 20: The First Task
Chapter 21: The Quick Surprise
Chapter 22: Finding A Date, A Dress, And A Dream
Chapter 23: The Yule Ball
Chapter 24: Wattpad's A Meanie So I Can't Write The Full Title
Chapter 25: My Break Up With Robert (And The Reason Behind It)
Chapter 26: The Second Task
Chapter 27: Aura's Heart Possibly Broken (...AGAIN)
Chapter 28: The Madness Of Mr. Crouch
Chapter 29: The Vision-Like Dream
Chapter 31: The Third Task
Chapter 32: A Vision Of Death
Chapter 33: Tess's Shared Vision, Part 1
Chapter 34: Tess's Shared Vision Part 2
Chapter 35: The Truth About Moody
Chapter 36: Barty Crouch Jr.'s Kiss
Chapter 37: The Beginning Of The Death And Destruction Of The World
Author's Note!!

Chapter 30: The Hidden Object

37 0 2
By Writing_Fangirl_

"Alright, what the hell was that?" I asked Tess the next morning at breakfast. We were in the giant doorway to the Great Hall.

"What the hell was what?" Tess asked me.

"That dream I had last night."

"Oh, yep. Vision. Me. Welcome."

"Welcome? I feel like I was in thrall to him! I just-I just watched a guy get tortured, and you're saying you're welcome?!"

"Well I...thought it would be useful."

"Useful?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "How so?"

"We learned that somebody is dead," Aura said with a shrug as she came over to us with Morana. "Wait, shit, you were talking about our dreams, right?"

"Yep," Tess answered with a smile.

"But who?" I asked. "And-and where?"

"I'm pretty sure it's in England," Morana put in. "At least in the UK. I don't quite know who it could have been, however... Whoever it was, I feel sorry for them. Being dead sounds no fun."

"Agreed," Tess said. "But just...I don't get it...that's why I shared it. I thought at least one of us would understand it..." Tess looked at Aura. "Aura..?"

"Sorry mate," Aura said with a shrug as she shook her head. "I'm not the one."

"Oh." Tess pouted. "Poo."

"Oh, sorry, I'm gonna go now, but you ladies can keep talking," Morana said.

"Morana -!" Aura began as Morana walked around her.

"Well sorry! Draco's coming out of the Great Hall and I need to speak to him! Bye! I'll see you in Herbology."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE HIDDEN OBJECT~~~~~~~~~~

See us in Herbology she did, but that was unimportant. Morana's conversation with Draco, however, was.

"Draco!" Morana said as she started walking out of the Great Hall.

"No," Draco responded.

"But all I said was your name!"

"Exactly."

"Draco wait! Please!"

Draco stopped after turning right and going down a little ways. He turned around and leaned against the wall with his arms crossed. "Go ahead. Speak. I'll listen."

Morana took a deep breath before speaking softly. "Draco...I know that I messed up. And I shouldn't have. I shouldn't have to apologize. But...I do. I am really, really sorry. I'll do anything to make it up to you. Please don't be angry with me anymore..."

Draco looked down then smiled. "It's okay Rana," Draco said as he looked up at her. "I was just pissed and needed some time. I just don't like people promising something then breaking it."

"Yes! I completely respect that! I won't say anything about it ever again! I'll make sure your sister and friends don't either!"

"Thank you."

Morana smiled. "You're welcome,"

Morana and Draco then kissed.

"I'm glad you're okay now," Morana said. "I was afraid we were never going to do that again."

"Aw, come on baby. Nothing could make me mad enough to break up with you."

Morana smiled before kissing her boyfriend again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE HIDDEN OBJECT~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch. Before Care of Magical Creatures but after Herbology. Tess was sitting with Maxwell and me when she looked above me head as if she were seeing something graceful and powerful like an angel.

"Tess?" I questioned. "Are you okay?"

Tess smiled like Morana did when she was drunk at the Yule Ball. "There's a hidden object in this castle." Tess looked down at me, still smiling. "And I know where it is. Wanna help me look for it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE HIDDEN OBJECT~~~~~~~~~~

Tess insisted on taking the three of us to this hidden object as we walked through the halls to get to Care of Magical Creatures.

"Alright Tess," I agreed. "We can go look for it, but after classes."

"No!" Tess argued. "Now! It's either now or Saturday! I can't wait that long! Please!"

"But we'll miss Care of Magical Creatures!"

"Pfft, I'm in!" Morana said. "Even if it is Grubbly-Plank! I wanna know what this object is!"

"Me too!" Aura said.

"Curiosity killed the cat," I said as I rolled my eyes.

"But satisfaction brought it back," Morana retorted.

We all stopped walking. Everyone stared at me.

"Ah!" I said. "Fine! I actually wanna know what it is too!"

"Yay!" Tess said excitedly with a slight clap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE HIDDEN OBJECT~~~~~~~~~~

"Um, Tess?" I asked as we followed her to this hidden object. "We...we look like we're going up to Profressor Dumbledore's office."

"It's 'cause we are!" Tess answered excitedly.

"What's there though?" Morana asked. "Besides his awesome phoenix?"

"I can't imagine... I hope it's something interesting!" Aura said.

"Believe me," Tess said. "It is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE HIDDEN OBJECT~~~~~~~~~~

We walked into Dumbledore's office. Nobody was in there except for Fawkes the Phoenix.

"Black cabinet with silvery-white light," Tess said. "Look for it please."

"Found it!" Aura said after a minute of looking. We all walked over to her and saw her kneeling in front of a black cabinet. She had opened the door, and the thing inside shone silvery-white. The object in the cabinet was a shallow stone basin with runes and symbols around the outside. The liquid-y gas-like thing inside of the basin was where the light was coming from.

"Wow," I couldn't help but say. "It's beautiful."

"Ladies," we heard a voice say quietly behind us.

We all jumped as we stood and turned to face the person who entered: Dumbledore.

"I'm sorry, Professor!" I said. "We didn't mean to - well-"

"That's quite alright, Miss Fairchild," Dumbledore said. "Did you ladies wish to speak with me?"

"No sir," Tess said. "We were just looking at this object in your cabinet."

"Ah, my pensieve."

"Oh!" Morana said. "So that's what it is! You know, this is a very nice one, oh yes."

"A very nice one indeed," Aure agreed. "You could sell that and get a lot of money."

"Ha! You could do that for a lot of things if you lied."

Aura laughed at Morana. "Yeah, actually, that's true."

"Ladies," Dumbledore said calmly. Aura and Morana faced Dumbledore, no longer laughing. "You are all skipping class. If I find you not in class again I'll have to write you up. Go on! Go outside! The weather's nice! I'm sure your boyfriend misses you, Miss Drax."

Morana's eyes widened as her cheeks slowly turned red. "Professor, how did you-?"

"I know a lot, Miss Drax," Dumbledore smiled. "Including the whole Pansy thing. Draco should really break up with that girl. Now go on! To class! Tell Professor Grubbly-Plank that you had to see me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 40.7K 167
~SINOPSIS DE LA 1ª PARTE~ Anya Forger, la adorable y telepática niña, se ve envuelta en un enredo de rumores junto con Damian Desmond, el hijo del pr...
133M 8.6M 65
Recién llegada a la elitista universidad Tagus, Jude Derry descubre que ahí todo gira alrededor de las fiestas, los chismes, los ligues y sobre todo...
2.2M 227K 131
Dónde Jisung tiene personalidad y alma de niño, y Minho solo es un estudiante malhumorado. ❝ ━𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨, ¿𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘫...