The Goblet Of Fire Through An...

By Writing_Fangirl_

Another year, another story. Aura, Morana, Xenia, and Tess are now in their fourth year at Hogwarts. Their li... More

The Goblet Of Fire Through Another's Eyes
Chapter 1: A Dream Like Hers
Chapter 2: The Reason Behind It
Chapter 3: The (Un)Pleasant Surprise
Chapter 4: First Time At Malfoy Manor
Chapter 5: The Muggle-Born In A Pure-Blood House
Chapter 6: The Way To The Quidditch World Cup...Thing
Chapter 7: You'll NEVER Guess Who I Saw Because Of Coincidence!
Chapter 8: The Quidditch World Cup; Bulgaria Vs. Ireland
Chapter 9: The Unmistakeable Mark In The Sky
Chapter 10: Afterwards
Chapter 11: Secrets Back To Hogwarts
Chapter 12: The Announcement
Chapter 13: The Mad Professor
Chapter 14: Terrible DADA Class
Chapter 15: Newcomers
Chapter 16: The Goblet Of Fire (Through Another's Eyes)
Chapter 17: The Three Champions Revealed
Chapter 18: Harry Potter, Exiled (Not Really, But He's Shunned A Lot)
Chapters 19: Dragons
Chapter 20: The First Task
Chapter 21: The Quick Surprise
Chapter 22: Finding A Date, A Dress, And A Dream
Chapter 23: The Yule Ball
Chapter 24: Wattpad's A Meanie So I Can't Write The Full Title
Chapter 25: My Break Up With Robert (And The Reason Behind It)
Chapter 26: The Second Task
Chapter 27: Aura's Heart Possibly Broken (...AGAIN)
Chapter 28: The Madness Of Mr. Crouch
Chapter 30: The Hidden Object
Chapter 31: The Third Task
Chapter 32: A Vision Of Death
Chapter 33: Tess's Shared Vision, Part 1
Chapter 34: Tess's Shared Vision Part 2
Chapter 35: The Truth About Moody
Chapter 36: Barty Crouch Jr.'s Kiss
Chapter 37: The Beginning Of The Death And Destruction Of The World
Author's Note!!

Chapter 29: The Vision-Like Dream

32 0 0
By Writing_Fangirl_

So as you know we skedaddled out of there when Barty Crouch started getting mad and stuff. It was really weird.

You know, skedaddle doesn't even seem like a word. Like...it's a nice word, but it doesn't always sound like a word, you know?

Sorry. I'm just Ravenclaw-ing, as always since I'm Xenia the Ravenclaw. Don't mind me...

Okay. So you know how the rebel sisters were gonna do a rebellious thing? Yeah...

Let me go to there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE VISION-LIKE DREAM~~~~~~~

On that day I didn't actually know that they were going to do it. So I went to the Great Hall in the morning. There was barely anyone there due to the extreme earliness. I mean, we're teenagers. My amazing boyfriend was there, however, so I walked over to the Hufflepuff table to say hello.

"Hey," I said with a sleepy smile as I sat down to his left.

"Hello beautiful," Max said as he smiled back, kissing my forehead.

I hugged him around his stomach, my body melting into him. He put his left arm around my shoulders as he ate his breakfast with his other hand. I stared at the food, unsure what to eat.

"You okay babe?" Max asked me, my mind straying from the thought of food.

"Yeah," I answered after a second of thinking. "I'm just tired."

"Really? You seem a bit down."

"No. Just the normal stuff. Stressing about school. Worried that nobody likes me. Afraid of getting bullied. The usual."

"You're worried that nobody likes you?"

"Well yeah. I mean...if somebody says that they care about you then they don't... I just don't wanna experience that."

Max dropped his fork and hugged me tightly. "Well then you'll never have to worry about that," he whispered in my ear. I hugged him tighter.

After a minute or so of hugging I released from the hug to look at Maxwell's beautiful eyes.

"Do you ever worry that if something bad happened to you nobody would be there to help you?" I asked, the question coming out before I could stop it.

"Sometimes, yeah. But I have such great friends and an amazing girlfriend that I have nothing to worry about. Especially considering that my girlfriend's friends like me."

I smiled up at him. "Yeah. That makes since."

Maxwell turned to his food, his one arm still around my waist. "What about you? I assume you do since you asked."

"Well, yeah. What if Aura and Tess, or even you, didn't try to help me with something?"

"You have nothing to worry about. I care a lot about you, Aura and Tess care a lot about you. Hell, Morana cares a lot about you."

I stared at Maxwell for a second. "Are you f**king kidding me?"

Max smiled. "No, actually. I'm being one-hundred percent serious."

"Really? Because I feel like you're not."

Max laughed. "No! I'm not! Seriously! Even when Aura and Tess make Morana do something for you she doesn't complain much." Max shrugged. "I don't know. I can't explain it. She just seems to have a fondness for you, even if it's not a lot."

I stared at Max again. "Huh..."

"Do you believe me?"

"I believe that it's your own personal opinion and I can't be mad at you about that!"

Max sighed. "Al...right?" Max was looking behind me so I turned my head to look too. Tess was walking over towards us. She sat down next to us. Morana and Aura entered the Great Hall with her, but they were going towards the other tables.

"What's goin' on?" Tess asked us with a smile.

"I was hoping you could answer the same question," Max replied.

"Pardon?"

"Where are Morana and Aura going?"

I sighed. "God dammit. They're not-?"

"Oh hell yeah they are!" Tess said excitedly with a smile.

"What?" Max asked. "What's going on?"

Tess smiled at him. "You'll see!"

We all watched Morana and Aura walking to the tables. Max looked like he expected Morana to go to the Slytherin table and Aura to go to the Gryffindor table. He frowned when Morana was going more towards the Gryffindor table and Aura was going more towards the Slytherin table.

"Uhhm," Maxwell said. "Seriously, what're they doing?"

"Babe, you'll find out."

First, let's go to Morana. She went over to the Gryffindor table, and decided to stand on it.

Yeah. You read that right. She stood on the f**king table. And then here's where it goes downhill. She started walking on the table. Onto the food. Purposely. She would also occasionally kick some of the food in someone's face, all with a smile and occasional laugh. She also decided to do some tricks that I didn't know she could do. She did a couple cartwheels, and at the end (after kicking some poor kid's smushed food into his face) she decided to flip off of the table, and she landed like a gymnast. Even did the signature gymnast end pose.

Aura did something similar at the Slytherin table. Except she only stepped on the food of somebody that was eating before kicking it at them. She also didn't do any cartwheels or flips, but she did have a smile and occasionally laughed.

Halfway through their chaos Maxwel was staring at them. "Ho-ly shit..."

After Aura and Morana ran to each other, laughter making their faces red. A voice came from the Slytherin side of the Great Hall.

"Ladies!" yelled the strict voice. Aura and Morana stopped laughing and turned to face the voice. It was Professor McGonagall, who looked slightly pissed off. "Come with me please." McGonagall turned and started out the door near the professors' table. Aura and Morana proceeded to follow while stifling a laugh.

"Think we should check on 'em?" Tess asked me in a slight whisper.

"Yeah," I answered. "Sorry Maxie. I've gotta check to make sure they're okay. I'll be right back."

"Alright baby," Maxwell said as I kissed him before Tess and I followed Morana and Aura.

We made it just in time to hear McGonagall say, "Now, you ladies know that that's not allowed."

"Yes," Morana and Aura both said in a boring tone.

"Yet you proceeded to do it anyway... Very well. Twenty points will be taken from each of your Houses."

Morana frowned. "Really? Only twenty?"

"Yes. Or rather, should I change it to twenty-five?"

Aura and Morana both opened their mouths to answer.

"Twenty-five it is then. Now, I expect no more rebelliousness from you two this year or I will take away more points."

"Yes ma'am," Morana and Aura said in unison.

McGonagall looked down at Morana's collarbone, to where her tattoo was. "Nice tattoo, Miss Drax."

"Oh, why thank you, Professor," Morana said with a smile.

McGonagall raised an eyebrow at Aura. "And I presume you have a matching one, Miss Malfoy?"

"Yep!" Aura said happily. She lifted up her leg and showed McGonagall her shin. After McGonagall nodded Aura put her leg down.

McGonagall then seemed to notice Tess and me behind Morana and Aura. "You two keep them out of trouble now."

"We'll try," Tess smiled.

"They never listen," I said as I shook my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE VISION-LIKE DREAM~~~~~~~

There was something else that happened that fine Sunday. But it didn't happen to me.

Remember that Duncan guy that Tess told us that she liked? Well, Aura was taking too long trying to set the two up together.

So Tess took matters into her own hands.

That day she was walking the halls of Hogwarts when she saw him. Duncan. The thirteen-year-old boy already two inches taller than her even though she was 5'5 1/4" (yes, that fourth matters).

Tess looked at Duncan as he passed. She saw his tan skin, nut brown eyes, and short dirty blonde spiked up hair, and decided to do it.

"Hey Duncan!" Tess said after they passed each other. They turned and faced each other.

"Yes Tess?" Duncan asked. They had met Duncan's first year so they knew each other's names and faces.

"Um, so, I was wondering...if maybe...if maybe you'd like to go out with me sometime."

Duncan's eyes widened as his head lowered slightly. "Me? And you? Go out? Like...on a date?"

"Mm hm!" Tess said as she nodded.

Duncan smiled. "Yeah sure. I can't wait." Duncan winked before walking away.

It would take all day to get Tess's smile off of her face. And even then she still smiled a little bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE VISION-LIKE DREAM~~~~~~~

That night I had...a strange dream that night... Something that caught my attention...

I was in a room. I couldn't tell where I was, but it was definitely a room. It was dark with the windows boarded up.

There were three people/things in the room, but I could only see two. I saw the snake, and Peter Pettigrew wheezing and sobbing on the rug in front of the chair the snake occupied. The snake was sitting with someone. And I knew who before they spoke.

"You are in luck, Wormtail," Lord Blahblahblah said in his familiar cold, high-pitched voice. "You are very fortunate indeed. Your blunder has not ruined everything. He is dead."

"My Lord!" Pettigrew gasped. "My Lord, I am...I am so pleased...and so sorry..."

"Nagini, you are out of luck. I will not be feeding Wormtail to you, after all...but never mind, never mind...there is still Harry Potter..."

Nagini, the snake, hissed.

"Now, Wormtail, perhaps one more little reminder why I will not tolerate another blunder from you..."

"My Lord...no...I beg you..."

I saw the tip of a wand before the Dark Lord did a spell: "Crucio!"

I heard Wormtail's screams slowly get quieter and quieter until I woke up and sat up in my bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5.9K 41
Un día, dos chicas se encuentran en el metro. Violeta, que acaba de ser abandonada, se está recuperando de un corazón roto, y Chiara está lidiando co...
19.7M 1.3M 122
Trilogía Bestia. {01} Fantasía y Romance. El amor lo ayudará a descubrir quién es en realidad y su pasado hará reales sus peores miedos. ¿Podrá ell...
Nobilis By YinaM

Science Fiction

350K 32K 68
En un régimen estable, donde la calidad de vida es alta y la guerra es solo un mito de antaño, Aletheia es una adolescente a puertas de un compromiso...
438K 60.7K 58
El amor puede llegar de manera impredecible... Para aquel Omega que por mucho tiempo creyó que lo había encontrado, vendrá en su demandante e impone...