The Goblet Of Fire Through An...

By Writing_Fangirl_

Another year, another story. Aura, Morana, Xenia, and Tess are now in their fourth year at Hogwarts. Their li... More

The Goblet Of Fire Through Another's Eyes
Chapter 1: A Dream Like Hers
Chapter 2: The Reason Behind It
Chapter 3: The (Un)Pleasant Surprise
Chapter 4: First Time At Malfoy Manor
Chapter 5: The Muggle-Born In A Pure-Blood House
Chapter 6: The Way To The Quidditch World Cup...Thing
Chapter 7: You'll NEVER Guess Who I Saw Because Of Coincidence!
Chapter 8: The Quidditch World Cup; Bulgaria Vs. Ireland
Chapter 9: The Unmistakeable Mark In The Sky
Chapter 10: Afterwards
Chapter 11: Secrets Back To Hogwarts
Chapter 12: The Announcement
Chapter 13: The Mad Professor
Chapter 14: Terrible DADA Class
Chapter 15: Newcomers
Chapter 16: The Goblet Of Fire (Through Another's Eyes)
Chapter 17: The Three Champions Revealed
Chapter 18: Harry Potter, Exiled (Not Really, But He's Shunned A Lot)
Chapters 19: Dragons
Chapter 20: The First Task
Chapter 21: The Quick Surprise
Chapter 22: Finding A Date, A Dress, And A Dream
Chapter 24: Wattpad's A Meanie So I Can't Write The Full Title
Chapter 25: My Break Up With Robert (And The Reason Behind It)
Chapter 26: The Second Task
Chapter 27: Aura's Heart Possibly Broken (...AGAIN)
Chapter 28: The Madness Of Mr. Crouch
Chapter 29: The Vision-Like Dream
Chapter 30: The Hidden Object
Chapter 31: The Third Task
Chapter 32: A Vision Of Death
Chapter 33: Tess's Shared Vision, Part 1
Chapter 34: Tess's Shared Vision Part 2
Chapter 35: The Truth About Moody
Chapter 36: Barty Crouch Jr.'s Kiss
Chapter 37: The Beginning Of The Death And Destruction Of The World
Author's Note!!

Chapter 23: The Yule Ball

57 1 14
By Writing_Fangirl_

"Help meeeeee!" Aura said as she started to panic.

It was now December 25th, Christmas. We had given each other presents in the morning, and by now the four narrators were all in a girls' bathroom wearing our dresses and heels getting ready for the Yule Ball. We had a bunch of makeup bags and hair stuff to help each other out.

"Bitch, calm down!" Morana said. "Now, whatdya need help with?"

"E-e-everything! My hair, my makeup, which of my jewelry I should wear!"

"Oo!" Xenia said, getting lipstick out of her one bag that was on the sink. "Here!" She showed it to Aura. It said that the lipstick was waterproof. "The efficacy of this thing is about 110%. Seriously! My mom's gone in the ocean in this stuff, and it's been amazing!"

"Hm, okay."

Xenia put it on Aura, and it was a nice dark shade of red.

"Oo!" Morana said after Aura's lipstick was done. "I have some glittery golden eyeshadow that you could use!

"And I have some black eyeliner!" I said.

"Great!" Aura said.

"Hope you don't mind that I'm going first," Morana said to me.

"Nah, it's okay!" I said. "Makes more sense anyway."

Morana put the eyeshadow on her, and when she was done I put on the liquid eyeliner. I put it on thickly with a point.

"There ya go!" I said.

"Nails next!" Aura said. She got two things of nail polish out of her bag, and showed them to us. "Black nail polish, or glittery golden like my eyeshadow?" Aura then looked in the mirror, and realized that the glittery gold color of her eyeshadow matched her nail polish perfectly. "Morana, did you steal my glittery golden eyeshadow?" She turned to face Morana.

"Oh, yeah!" Morana said. "Sorry! I forgot to tell you! I borrowed it for my one-year-anniversary date that Draco took me to. I never gave it back. Here." She put Aura's eyeshadow back in Aura's makeup bag.

"But seriously, which one?" Aura asked.

"Do both," Xenia shrugged. "Here." She started doing Aura's nails. She made her pinky and thumb all gold, her middle finger gold, and with her pointer and ring finger she changed it up a little. For her pointer finger she made it all black except for the tip of her finger, and for her ring finger she made it all black except for a semi-circle on the bottom of her nail. It looked really pretty.

"There," Xenia said once she was done the one hand. "Do you like that? I could do it on the other hand for you."

Aura couldn't stop staring at her nails. "Yes, please!"

Xenia then did her other hand.

Aura sighed as she leaned against the wall behind her. "While my nails are drying could you guys help me with my hair and jewelry, please?"

"Oo!" Morana said. "I know what to do with your hair! Come on! Off the wall! Get in front of the mirror!"

Aura moved off the wall, and went in front of the mirror, and put her hands on the sink in front of her. Morana started doing some pretty neat stuff with her hair. She made it into a bun, but it looked pretty tricky. She took hair over, and kinda did a braid like thing but kept some strands of hair out.

"Hand me my purse, Tess," Morana said, tuning to me. I grabbed her gray bag that she had bought at Hogsmeade and gave it to her. "Thank you," she said, looking through the bag. She took out some diamond-like things and put two or three of them in Aura's hair.

"Wow, Morana!" I said, as she kept doing Aura's hair a little bit. "That looks great!"

"Thanks!" Morana said with a smile, not taking her eyes off of Aura's hair. "My dad taught me how to do a bunch of stuff like this."

"Wait, your dad?" Xenia asked.

"Yeah. You got a problem with that?"

"No no! Of course not! It's just, well, wouldn't it most likely be your mom to teach you that stuff?"

"My mom left when I was nine, and didn't come back until I was thirteen. My dad learned how to do hair and stuff so that he could help me with it." Morana stopped touching Aura's hair, and she walked to the side of Aura to see her hair in the mirror. "Alright! You are done, Disgraceful One!"

Aura opened her light gray eyes, and saw her hair. She gasped, standing up straight. "Oh, it's so beautiful! I love it! Thanks, Deathy."

Morana giggled. "No problem."

Aura walked over to where her bags were and sighed. "I still need help with my jewelry. Could you guys look through my bag and help? I-I'd give you the bag, but my nails are still a little wet."

"Yeah, sure!" I said, walking to her bag and picking it up. I walked back over to a sink, put her bag down on it, and began to look through it.

"Well," I said as I was looking through her bag, "you can just wear your Gryffindor ring. You wear it everyday anyway. Oo!" I got out a golden bracelet that she had with cool designs that made the bracelet have holes in it. "You could wear this golden bracelet with hole-y thingies in it!" I turned to show Aura.

"Wow, great description, Tess!" Aura said sarcastically. "You should write a book!"

"What would I write about?"

"Yourself!"

"Who am I, Gilderoy Lockhart?"

"Actually," Xenia said, "I heard Ron, Hermione, and Harry saying one year that he faked that stuff! Other witches and wizards told him about their travels, and he erased their memories so he could say he did that stuff! So, no, Tess. You are much cooler than Gilderoy Lockhart."

I smiled at Xenia. "Thanks! But seriously, Aura," I turned my head to her, "you wanna wear the bracelet?"

"Yeah!" Aura answered. I helped her put the bracelet on, and it looked nice on her.

Morana then decided to go in Aura's jewelry bag. "Found some earrings!" She pulled out some dangly earrings that looked like they were made of glittery golden coins strung together by metal to make a rhombus.

"Oo, put them on, please!" Aura said, sounding like a little girl. Morana put the earrings on Aura's ears.

"Necklace?" Aura asked.

"Yeah, sure!" Xenia said, going through Aura's jewelry bag. "Hmmm... I can't decide between these three." She then held up each of them individually. The first one looked like a tooth or a horn at the end of the chain. The second one was a semi-circle that became a square like thing at the bottom, and it almost looked like it was wearing pants.  And the third one sort of looked like a golden spearhead. "Which one?"

"All of them!" Aura said. "Could you...?"

"Yeah, sure!" Xenia then put all three necklaces around Aura's neck.

"Okay!" Aura said. "Now...my hair's done. My makeup's done. And I've got all of my jewelry." She turned to face us. "How do I look?"

"Spectacular," Morana answered immediately.

"Stunning," I said with a smile.

"Robert is very lucky," Xenia nodded. "His date looks absolutely gorgeous."

Aura blushed with a small smile. "Thanks, you guys! Okay! Now, Morana's turn!"

"Morana's huh?" Morana asked. Aura grabbed Morana's wrists, and quickly spun her around and switched spots with her.

"Hmm..." Aura said, her arm crossed over her chest and the other one resting on it as her fist was on her mouth. She moved her hand to speak again. "Do you care what we do to you?"

"Well -"

"You know what I mean, Morana."

Morana smirked. "Well, any makeup, jewelry, and hair is fine. I want to look prettier than usual, but I don't want to look like a clown."

"Acceptable!" Aura said. She walked forward a couple steps. and looked Morana up and down. "Ring is fine. Necklace however -" Aura went to grab the back of Morana's snake necklace to take it off, but Morana quickly put her hand on the snake part of the necklace.

"The necklace stays on," Morana said firmly as she glared at Aura.

"But -"

"The necklace," Morana said slowly in a deadly voice. "Stays. On." Morana smiled. "Got that?"

"Yyy-yeah," Aura said, moving her hand away from Morana. "Sooo... Earrings!" She started going through Morana's jewelry bag. "Oo! These'll work!" She got out two earrings that looked like they were black jewels surrounded by diamonds on the part that would go on the ear, a small chain, then a bigger version of the black jewels surrounded by diamonds in a teardrop shape.

"Oo, yeah, I love those!" Morana said, moving her hair so Aura would put the earrings in.

Aura put the first one in and asked, "Hey, are these real diamonds?"

"Uhh, I think so," Morana answered as Aura moved to the other side of Morana.

"Oh, cool!"

"C-c-cool?" Xenia asked.

"We would be lucky to own diamonds, and you're talking about your earrings being covered in them and you just say cool?!" I nearly yelled.

"I'm sorry, Tess," Morana said, "but I'm extremely rich. My father bought this for me for my fourteenth birthday, and he spent a lot of money on them. Knowing my dad they might very well be real diamonds." Aura finished putting in the second earring. "Besides, if you ever wanna borrow them just ask!"

I half-smiled. "Thanks."

Morana smiled back at me.

"Makeup!" Aura said. "Tess, you mind doing eyeliner?"

"No, not at all!"

I grabbed the liquid eyeliner, walked over to Morana, and started doing her eyeliner as Xenia and Aura were talking about Morana's hair. I did winged eyeliner on her, and I put it on a little thick, but not as thick as I did Aura's.

"Alright!" I said once I was done her eyeliner. "You can open your eyes now! They should be dry!"

Morana opened her eyes, and her greenish-blueish eyes popped out now, very similar to how Aura's light gray ones did.

Aura then started doing Morana's hair. She did a pretty bun close to the top of her head, and let two strands of hair in the front, which she curled with her magic ring.

"Ta da!" Aura said as Morana looked up at the mirror. "Draco will fall even more in love with you tonight!"

"Th-th-th-thanks!" Morana stuttered with a smile. She stood up straight and faced Aura.

"Alright!" I said. "Xenia next!"

"I can do most of it myself, thanks!" Xenia said. "I'll just need help with my hair, I think."

She then started putting makeup and jewelry on herself. She put on dark red lipstick, light pink blush, black mascara, big black hoop earrings, and a blue beaded necklace where each of the beads had swirly designs on them. She then asked me to help her put on her light purple eyeshadow and black eyeliner.

"Aaand I need help with my hair," Xenia said. "I have an idea, but I can't do it myself. I was thinking of doing a braid crown, a low bun, then putting the rest of the braid around the bun. Can any of you...?"

"Yeah, sure!" Aura said. Aura did exactly what Xenia asked for, and it looked beautiful.

"So?" Xenia asked as she turned around to look at us. "How do I look?"

"Beautiful!" Aura said.

"Words do not describe," I said with a shrug and a smile.

"Ehhh," Morana said.

"Your opinion doesn't matter to me," Xenia said with a bitchface towards Morana. Xenia smiled. "Tess's turn! I have black nail polish you can wear!"

"Uhh, yeah! Sure!" I said. I put my hands out for Xenia to do my nails. Xenia did my nails all black, and when she finished Aura started going through my makeup bag.

"Light red lipstick!" Aura yelled into my bag. She pulled out a thing of light red lipstick. I nodded, and let her put it on me.

"Black eyeliner and black mascara?" Morana asked.

"Uh huh," I said dumbly as Aura was finishing putting on my lipstick. Morana then came over and did my eyeliner and mascara.

"And," Morana said, going into my jewelry bag, "I thought that these earrings would be perfect!" She pulled out earrings that I had that were similar to hers, although instead of there being diamonds it was golden.

"Yeah, I'd like to wear those!" I said. Morana put the earrings in my ears as Xenia and Aura were going through my jewelry bag.

"Here's a bracelet!" Aura said to me as Morana was putting the second earring in. Aura put a white pearl bracelet on my left wrist. When Aura and Morana were done they walked away.

"I found a necklace for you!" Xenia said, raising a necklace up. It was a chained necklace with a semi-circle chain of stuff. The end of the chain was a semi-circle with a line at the bottom. There was a chain of white beads, a chain of metal beads, a chain of black beads, another chain of metal beads, another chain of white beads, then a chain of dangly metal.

"I agree with the necklace you found!" I said excitedly. Xenia put the necklace on me. When she walked away, she looked at me, then spoke.

"Yeah, your hair needs to be up in some way."

Aura walked up next to her, looked at me, then said, "Hm, yeah. What should you do with your hairr...?"

Morana walked up next to Aura as she was looking at me. She said, "Some type of braid might work." She shrugged. "Oo!" Her eyes lit up. "I got it! Okay! It would be a French braid, and then you'd sort of pull the hair out a little bit out of the braid. Does that make sense?"

"Hmm, yeah!" I said. "Yeah, it sounds pretty! May you please...?"

"Yeah, of course!" Morana did my hair exactly the way she said she would, and it looked really pretty.

"How does it look?" I asked, turning to Morana, Aura, and Xenia.

"Wonderful!" Aura said.

"Your whole outfit, and your accessories, they're - it's all beautiful!" Xenia said.

"I did a nice job on your hair!" Morana said. "You look beautiful, Insightful One."

I smiled. "Thanks."

"Oh!" Aura said. She had taken a watch out of her bag that she bought at Hogsmeade. "Come on! The Yule Ball's pretty soon!"

"Wh-what do we with our bags?" Xenia asked.

"Uhh, take the bags we bought at Hogsmeade, and hide our other bags in here?" Morana suggested.

"Yeah, that works," I said.

We hid our bags in the bathroom, then left to go to the Yule Ball.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE YULE BALL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went to the entrance hall, where a bunch of students were to wait for the Great Hall doors to open at eight. The four of us stood against the wall, scanning the crowds for our dates.

"Hey, babe!" Maxwell said as he came over to us. He was obviously speaking to Xenia.

"Hey!" Xenia said back, hugging him. "You look great!" He did have great black dress robes on.

"You look way better!" Maxwell said. "You look...you look absolutely breath-taking."

Xenia blushed. "Thanks. You-you wanna stand against the wall with us?"

"Yeah, sure!" Maxwell leaned up against the wall on the right side of Xenia.

Just then a group of Slytherins came up the stairs from the dungeons. Draco was in the front of the group wearing black velvet dress robes with a high collar. As soon as Morana saw him it looked like she couldn't get her eyes off of him. Nor could she get the smile off of her face.

The front doors to the school opened, and the Durmstrang students entered with Professor Karkaroff. Viktor Krum was in the front of the group with... No! It couldn't be! But it was! He was with Hermione! But she looked different. It wasn't bad different. It was good different. Her hair wasn't bushy, her teeth were smaller than normal, and she was holding herself differently. She seemed to be standing up straighter. She looked radiant in her periwinkle-blue dress robes.

"Oh, hey, Morana!" Aura said from the opposite side of me than Xenia. "I found Drago!"

"Wh-who?" Morana asked wistfully, still staring at Draco.

"You know. Your 'temporary' Yule Ball date."

"Oh, yeah." Her eyes widened. "Oh, yeah!" Morana turned her head to look at Alexander.

I looked at him, too, and I actually got a good look at him. He was quite tall, about two or three inches taller than Maxwell. He also had dark hair down to his chin and light blue eyes that popped out at you. He was wearing nice, black dress robes.

"Hello," Alexander said in a Bulgarian accent. "I am Alexander. Nice to see you, Morana."

"Nice to see you, too, Drago," Morana said with a smile. Alexander took Morana's hand, and kissed it. "Would you like to stand here with us while we wait?"

"Yeah, sure." Alexander stood on the side of Morana that nobody was on, and Morana yet again paid her attention to Draco.

"Oh, hey, Benjamin!" I said as I saw my sort of date, Benjamin. He turned around and looked at me, his sea green eyes sparkling as he smiled. He had his dirty blonde hair slickly down, and he wore nice blue dress robes.

Benjamin then walked over to me. "Hey, Tess!" We hugged each other. "I can't believe this hasn't started yet!"

"I know! I feel like it should be eight!"

"Oo!" Aura said. "Robert!" She put her hand in the air and waved. Robert didn't pay attention to her. He was talking to this other dude who seemed to be his friend. "Oh for heaven's - I'm gonna go over to Robert!" She started slightly running over to Robert. By the time she came back over to us with Robert the doors of the Great Hall had opened.

This is it.

The Yule Ball begins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE YULE BALL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone got settled in the Hall, the four champions and their dates came in, and the Great Hall applauded. Guess you wanna know who their dates were, huh? Well, Viktor Krum was with Hermione Granger (good for her!), Fleur Delacour was with a sixth year Ravenclaw Roger Davies, Cedric Diggory was with Cho Chang (I was sort of jealous, but knew he wasn't ever gonna take me anyway), and Harry Potter was with Parvati Patil.

Now the Great Hall. Oh, the Great Hall! How could I almost forget?! The Great Hall was beautiful! Sparkling silver frost covered the walls. Garlands of mistletoe and ivy crossed the starry black ceiling. The House tables were all gone. Instead there were about a hundred smaller tables that were latern-lit and seated about a dozen people.

Morana, Alexander, Xenia, Maxwell, Aura, Robert, Benjamin, and I all shared a table, but after the champions came in Pansy was dragging Draco by the arm towards our table.

"Hey, Mi-Mi!" Pansy said to Morana.

"Hey, Pans!" Morana said, hugging Pansy before Pansy sat down next to Morana.

Aura snickered from the other side of Alexander. "Mi-Mi?" Aura leaned in closer to Morana to whisper.

"Shut up," Morana grumbled.

"So," Draco said, sitting down on the opposite side of Pansy, "who's your date, Morana?"

"This is Alexander Drago!" she introduced Alexander to Pansy and Draco. "He goes to Durmstrang."

"Oh, it's nice to meet you!" Pansy said as she shook his hand.

"And you," Alexander said.

After Draco shook Alexander's hand, Draco gave Morana a look that basically said, 'Really? This hot guy is your temporary date?' I'm guessing that's what Morana assumed the look was, too, because she gave him an awkward smile with a shrug.

"And who's your date, Aura?" Draco asked, his eyes going over to Aura.

"Wait, you know that girl?" Pansy asked Draco.

"Uhh, yeah. She's my sister."

Pansy's eyes widened. "You have a sister?!"

"Yeah! I thought I mentioned that..."

"No! You didnt!"

"Well, I can see why," Aura said. "My one best friend is a Muggle-born."

Pansy looked at Aura with a disgusted look on her face. "Oh. That explains why he never mentioned you."

Just then Crabbe and Goyle came over and sat next to Draco, saying hi to Draco and introducing themselves. They were originally going to sit next to Xenia until Xenia and Maxwell switched spots. (It was so cute. Xenia just kind of froze when they came over, and she was about to ask Max if they could switch seats but he was already working on it.)

We then ate our food that we had to tell our plates what we wanted before it appeared.

So after everyone was finished eating, Dumbledore waved his wand, and all the tables zoomed back along the walls, leaving the floor clean. He then conjured a raised platform along the right wall, which had a set of drums, guitars, a lute, a cello, and some bagpipes.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute..." Morana said. "There's only one band I know that uses all of those instruments in one concert..."

And I'm guessing she was talking about the same band I was thinking about.

And it was the exact same band that walked onstage.

IT WAS THE F**KING WEIRD SISTERS!!!!!!!!

Morana's eyes widened. She thought of the same thing. "Abajk!" she said. She actually kinda sounded like she was saying that. Except it was pronounced ab-uh-juh-kuh. It was really weird. "B-b-bu das..."

The crowd applauded enthustiastically, and Morana did more than anyone I could see.

"Yep," Aura said, smiling at Morana. "That's The Weird Sisters!"

You know, for a group called The Weird Sisters I found it kinda weird that all eight members were guys. But eh. Oh well.

The Weird Sisters members were all hairier than I remembered them being. They also wore black robes that had been ripped and torn, although it looks like it was done on purpose.

The four champions and their dance partners started to get up and go to the dance floor to start the first dance as the lanterns on the tables were dimming.

"The four champions start us off, right?" Xenia whispered to me. "They dance by themselves, then we join in later?"

"That's what I'm guessing," I whispered back with a slight shrug.

The Weird Sisters started playing a slow song, and the four champions and their partners started dancing. After a while I noticed other people joining them in the dancing. From our table Draco and Pansy were the first to get up. Morana looked like she was about to get up herself when Aura spoke to her.

"Do all Slytherin girls like pink?"

"What?"

"Pansy. Her dress is really frilly and a pale pink."

I looked up at Pansy's dress, and it was how Aura described it.

"Anybody can like pink," Morana said. "Even boys and Slytherins. Now come on, Drago! Let's dance!" And Morana and Alexander got up to dance.

"May I have this dance?" Robert asked Aura, his hand sticking out like he was expecting her to take it.

Aura smiled at him. "Yeah. Sure." She took his hand, and they stood up to go dance.

"May I have this dance as well?" Maxwell asked Xenia.

"Oh god yes!" Xenia answered. Those two love birds got up to go dance, too, leaving Benjamin and me at the table.

"W-would you like to dance, Tess?" Benjamin asked worriedly.

"Yeah, of course!" I said to Benjamin, which made him smile. We got up to dance, and I was sort of surprised that a thirteen-year-old boy was taller than me. He put his arms around my waist, and I put my arms around his neck.

"I'm glad you let me ask you that," Benjamin said. "I-it's actually good practice because I wanna ask this girl out."

"Oh, really?!" I asked excitedly. "Who?"

"She's a girl in Ravenclaw," Benjamin began to explain. "My age. She has long dirty blonde hair. Silvery-gray eyes."

"Does she talk about nargles a lot?" I asked, worried about what the answer might be.

"Uhh, yeah! Yeah, how'd you know?"

"You...you like Luna Lovegood?"

"Yyyeah... But how'd you know? Do you know her?"

I looked down at our feet. "My best friend used to date her." I looked up, and Ben looked like he had just been punched in the stomach.

"Oh. W-well, should I not ask her out then? I mean, if it makes you uncomfortable -"

"No! No no! I-it's fine! Really! It's just... Aura still loves her, and it's just... Aura broke it off with Luna then realized she made a huge mistake. I just...for Aura's sake, I wanna tell you to not ask her out. But...for your sake I wanna say...do what you want! As long as you're kind! So...you should ask her out."

Ben smiled. "Thanks, Tess."

I smiled back at him. "No problem, Ben."

As Ben and I were having that conversation, my three other friends were having conversations with their dates. Here they are. First we'll go to Xenia.

Xenia and Maxwell were dancing together slowly, their foreheads touching as they looked at their feet.

"Hey, Xeenie?" Maxwell asked Xenia.

Xenia couldn't help but laugh slightly, shaking. "Xeenie?"

"What? Do you not like it?"

"No, I like it! I was just asking! But...yeah, Max?"

"You know what I just realized?"

"No. What did you just realize?"

"This is our first dance."

Xenia looked up at him. He was smiling down at her. She smiled back. "Yeah. Yeah, it is."

They stared into each other's eyes. Then they leaned their faces closer to each other, and they kissed!

Hell to the f**king yeah!

Now these two kids had a little moment for a little while, so I'm just gonna go ahead to Aura.

Aura and Robert were dancing each other. Aura was looking down at their feet, and Robert was looking somewhere behind Aura.

"Hey, Aura?" Robert asked, moving his head to look at her.

She looked up at him. "Yes?"

"So...do you consider this just a one-time thing, or is this, like...a first date? I just-I just wanna know how you see it."

"Oh. Well...I was...I was sorta seeing this as a date. Is that how you were seeing it?"

Robert half-smiled at her. "Actually, yeah. Yeah, I did."

Aura smiled. "Good."

Robert resumed to looking behind Aura.

"Wh-what're you looking at?" Aura asked him.

"Oh! Uh..." Robert said. "I'm looking at the decorations."

"Oh, yeah, me, too!" Aura said. "I just think they're so beautiful, don't you?"

"Yeah," Robert agreed with a slight sigh.

Looking back on it, I would've facepalmed if I heard that conversation. It was so obvious that that wasn't what he was looking at!

Oh, you wanna know what he was looking at?

Yeah, sorry, bro. Can't do that. That'd give it away for later. ;)

So now Morana. Her and Alexander were dancing. Morana looked as if her eyes were glued to their feet. She then stepped on one of Alexander's feet anyway.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" Morana said, looking up at Alexander. "I-I'm not a really good dancer!"

"That's quite alright," Alexander said. "My ex-boyfriend couldn't dance, either."

Morana smiled. "Okay. Well, I'm still sorry if I step on you."

"Apology accepted. Although I am quite used to it. My sister steps on me all the time. Mostly on purpose."

"You have a sister?"

"Yes. A younger sister. Rose. She came here with the rest of us Durmstrang folk. She should be here dancing avay with her new Hogvarts boyfriend."

"Ah. Well, I can't wait to meet your sister."

When the song was over, people clapped again. Then The Weird Sisters started playing a faster song.

"Alright," Alexander told Morana. "I'm gonna go find my sister. Hope you don't mind."

"No no! Of course not! Go on!" Morana said, letting him go. He walked away.

"We have to stop slow dancing," Maxwell told Xenia, their foreheads touching and their eyes shut.

"But I don't wanna!" Xenia almost whined.

"We can slow dance later, baby," Maxwell said with a half-smile.

"Hm, okay," Xenia said, finally letting go of Maxwell.

The Weird Sisters started playing another song that I was slightly familiar with. (Psst, hey. I'm gonna cheat here. Anytime you see words in italics in paragraphs and the paragraph ends in three dots those are song lyrics. And whatever the paragraph[s] before the song lyrics says is what happens during those song lyrics. Happy cheating with you. ;)

Move your body like a hairy troll...

"How do hairy trolls move?" Xenia yelled over the music to Maxwell as she was slightly dancing.

"I wouldn't known!" Maxwell yelled back, also slightly dancing. "I've never seen one!"

Learning to rock and roll
Spin around like a crazy elf
Dancin' by himself...

"Hey, Morana!" Aura yelled as she was still dancing, but leaning towards her so she could hear. "You do know what this song is called, right?!"

"Yeah, of course!" Morana answered, moving closer to Aura as she danced.

"Then why are you still dancing? It's called Do The Hippogriff!"

"Sometimes known as Can You Dance Like A Hippogriff?!" I yelled.

"Hey, look," Morana yelled, "I'm not the one that got attacked by a Hippogriff last year!"

"THAT WAS ONE TIME!" Draco yelled from behind Morana. "AND IT WAS TOTALLY THE HOPPOGRIFF'S FAULT!"

"NO IT WASN'T!" Aura yelled back in Morana's face. Morana moved to the side of Aura, and put her finger on her ear to make sure that Aura didn't damage it. "YOU CALLED IT A GREAT UGLY BRUTE! YOU DESERVE THAT TINY SCAR ON YOUR ARM!"

Morana gave her a bitchface as Aura was calming down. "Really?"

"He was pissin' me off!"

Boogie down like a unicorn
No stoppin' till the break of dawn
Put your hands up in the air
Like an ogre who just don't care...

We pretty much just all danced for the rest of the song, singing along to the lyrics, Morana was practically yelling them.

When the song was over Alexander came over to us with a girl that looked about a year older than us. She had her black hair up in a bun on top of her head that looked extremely heavy, although it was very well done. Her dark, sapphire blue eyes were quite beautiful, and her black dress made them stand out. She had on black eyeliner that also made her eyes pop out, but her eyeliner looked runny like she was crying.

Shit. That's actually the first time I thought of a girl as really, really pretty. But I swear, if I knew her better and wasn't straight I'd probably ask her out.

"Everybody," Alexander said to our big group of sort of friends who sat at a table together earlier, "this is my younger sister, Rose. Rose, this is my date, Morana. These are her friends Pansy, Aura, Xenia, and Tess, and their dates Draco, Robert, Maxvell, and Benjamin. And I think Crabbe and Goyle from Slytherin, yes?"

Rose sniffled. "It is very nice to meet you all! Are you all from Hogvarts?" Her voice was really pretty, especially with the Bulgarian accent. And although she sounded happy you could tell she was faking it.

"Yeah, all of us are," Pansy said, looking at Rose sympathetically. "Are-are you okay?"

Rose sniffled again. "My boyfriend. From Hogvarts. He just broke up with me at the end of the first song."

"Oh, that's terrible!" Pansy said, putting her one arm around her shoulders and her other hand on the shoulder closest to her. "Here, come with me! I'll get you a drink, okay?"

Rose nodded as Pansy walked away with her towards the drinks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE YULE BALL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about two hours, Aura, Xenia, and I were sitting at our original table. Benjamin was getting tired, so I let him go. I could hang out with my girls anyway. Maxwell was off getting drinks for Xenia, himself, and me. Robert had gone to get drinks for himself and Aura, too, but he saw one of his friends and he started talking with him. Morana and Alexander were sort of dancing near each other and talking about themselves. Alexander then saw Rose leaving the Great Hall, and he wanted to make sure she was okay, so he left Morana.

A couple minutes passed of the three of us sitting around and talking and Morana dancing by herself when I noticed on the other side of the room that Pansy was leaving the Great Hall.

"Holy shit, guys!" I said in the middle of our conversation. "Look - door!"

Yeah, no shit, Tess.

Honestly, if you could see me right now I'd be facepalming at myself.

"Holy mother of God," Aura said.

Xenia frowned. "If God's supposedly the only god how can he have a mother?"

"Be - I don't know! Stop being deep, man!" Aura said. "Psst!" she said loudly, trying to get Morana's attention.

Morana was still dancing and didn't even look at Aura.

"Psst!" Aura said again.

Again, Morana didn't seem to hear.

"PSST!" Aura said louder.

This time Morana heard Aura. She looked up, her eyes slightly wide from curiosity.

"Pansy!" Aura whispered.

"What?" Morana asked, getting closer to our table, leaning on a chair.

"Pansy f**king Parkinson!" Aura said a little louder.

Morana turned around and saw Pansy leave out of sight of the Great Hall. She then looked back at us and smiled. Then she turned her head again and saw Draco, who was looking right at her.

Aura stood up slightly from her seat, and lightly pushed Morana forward. Morana and Draco then smiled at each other, and started running slightly to each other. Morana couldn't really run, though, because she had heels on. When they reached each other, they hugged, their faces buried in each other's shoulders.

"Oh, I missed this," Draco said into Morana's shoulder.

"Don't let go," Morana said.

Draco smiled. "I won't."

"YES!" Aura said a little too loud as she punched the air with her fist.

Morana and Draco heard her. They still had their arms loosely wrapped around each other, but Draco lifted his head up and Morana turned her head around to look at us.

"III can't believe that the Holyhead Harpies actually won that game!" Aura said, looking at us, pretending that this was our conversation. Xenia quickly played along.

"Yeah, I know!" Xenia said, moving her head towards Aura. "I-I mean, I really expected them to lose that one!"

I wasn't very good at lying (nor did I really like it), so instead I sighed then said as I was looking up, my arms crossed on the table, "I do quite like that team."

Maxwell then came over with four drinks. He leaned down between Xenia and me. "Why are we talking about the Holyhead Harpies?"

"'Cause those women can kick ass like nobody's business," Xenia said, smiling up at Maxwell.

"That's true, yeah," Maxwell said, smiling down at Xenia. He then pecked her on the lips before sitting down and handing us our drinks.

We continued talking about the Holyhead Harpies for a while, making sure that Morana and Draco weren't listening to us before stopping.

We then watched them silently. They were just staring into each other's eyes, not saying a word. But they didn't need to. Their eyes and their smiles did the talking for them.

Finally, Draco spoke, "You look...you look magnificent."

Morana blushed slightly, her huge smile still on her face. "Thanks. You look even more so."

"That must be a lie." Draco moved his hand to her face. "You're the most magnificent thing in this castle."

WHY THE HELL DO THEY HAVE TO BE SO F**KING CUTE?!?! IT'S JUST NOT FAIR!!

Just then the Weird Sisters started playing a slow song.

"May I have this dance?" Draco asked Morana.

"Of course," Morana answered.

They then started dancing together. They were so fucuking cute.

"We're like that, right, Max?" Xenia asked Max. "We're that cute of a couple?"

"Oh, hell yeah!" Aura answered.

"You don't even need to ask," Maxwell said, looking at Xenia. "It doesn't matter how cute of a couple we are. It only matters how much we love each other in the relationship. Which...now that I think about it, might involve being a cute couple."

Xenia smiled. The two of them then kissed each other.

When Draco and Morana were dancing with each other they kept stepping on each other's feet, tripping, and basically just messing up. They also laughed it off and apologized for stepping on each other's feet.

"We are really bad dancers," Morana said one time with a smile, her head leaning on Draco's chest as he laughed.

"At least we're bad dancers together," Draco said.

Morana smiled up at him.

After a couple minutes Robert joined us at our table, and we just talked for a while. And we occasionally got up to dance.

So, that's basically what we did. But I need to tell you of the stupid thing that Morana and Draco did. Prepare to facepalm. Like extra facepalm.

Thankfully Morana told me what happened so I could tell you guys.

"Hey, Morana," Draco said to her as we were all dancing. "Can I talk to you?"

"Yeah, of course!" Morana said.

"I meant alone."

Morana smiled. "Okay!"

Draco and Morana held hands, then started walking away. They walked until they were all the way across the Great Hall. When they reached the wall they leaned on it. Draco was craning his neck, almost as if he was looking at something over Morana's head.

Morana frowned at Draco. "Draco?"

Draco looked back down at Morana. "I have a stupid idea."

Morana was silent for a second. "I'm listening."

"Turn around."

Morana turned her head and saw a tray on a table. There were a bunch of bottles, cups, and shot glasses.

Morana looked back at Draco. "Is that -?"

"Alcohol." Draco nodded.

Morana's eyes widened. "Wow! Uhh... So you wanted to....drink the alcohol?"

"Yeah, I know. It's stupid."

"Well, yeah, kinda. Buuut it won't hurt if we only take a couple drinks!"

Draco smiled, then started to walk forward.

Morana put her arm in front of his chest, then pulled him back against the wall. Morana leaned her head against the wall and so did Draco. They looked at each other.

"I love you," Morana said, "and I kinda like this idea, but we gotta talk about it first."

"Right, yeah... Soo, I'm thinking we take some shots?"

"Only two. Each. Anymore and it might get bad."

"Right," Draco said with a nod.

Those two idiots then decided to walk towards the alcohol.

You wanna facepalm, don't you? I know I do...

So the Slytherin power couple made sure that nobody was looking before putting...I don't remember what type of drink it was, into shot glasses.

"Ready?" Draco asked Morana. She nodded. "One...two...three." They each took their shot quickly, then quickly put their glasses on the tray.

"Oh..." Morana said. "It's sorta...sorta buzzing a little..."

"Wow," Draco said. "This...wow..."

They decided that it would be safer to wait it out before taking another one if they were to do that.

Those two idiots decided to take another shot. Fucuking idiots...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE YULE BALL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was sometime around 11:30 that the gang started breaking up a bit more. Robert was hanging out with his friends, Maxwell decided to call it a night, and Draco and Morana were still off by themselves.

Aura, Xenia, and I decided to get out of the Great Hall. We just stayed right at the doorway so that there was privacy but we could still hear the music.

After a few minutes of the three of us standing around talking, Draco and Morana came out of the Great Hall with their arms intertwined. Morana was giggling and looked like she couldn't stop, and Draco was smirking.

"What's so funny?" Aura asked.

Morana, trying to fight her giggles, leaned closer to us, then whispered, "We're drunk! But don't tell anybody!"

"They weren't even supposed to know," Draco said seriously.

Morana straightened up, looked at Draco, and frowned. "They don't know..."

"You just told them."

Morana gasped like she was just told a shocking secret. "Ohmigod, nooo!" She turned to us. "Please don't tell anybody!"

"We won't," I promised.

"Uhkay," Morana said like a little kid, smiling. "Now, Draco and I are gonna go away now! Byee!"

They then walked away, Morana giggling and Draco being completely serious.

"I like drunk Morana!" Xenia said. "She didn't bother calling me by my nickname!"

"I like how drunk Morana and drunk Draco are opposites," I said. "Morana's all giggles when she's drunk, and Draco's Mister Serious Man when he's drunk. It's a perfect fit!"

"Aw, yeah!" Aura said. She then sighed. "Well, I think I'm gonna turn in. I'm tired. Good night!"

We all hugged each other good night then left to go to our dormitories. We had a spectacular evening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 37.7K 96
La verdad esta idea es pervertida al comienzo, pero si le ves más a fondo en vastante tierno más que perverso. nop, no hay Lemon, ecchi obviamente, p...
19.7M 1.3M 122
Trilogía Bestia. {01} Fantasía y Romance. El amor lo ayudará a descubrir quién es en realidad y su pasado hará reales sus peores miedos. ¿Podrá ell...
130K 5.9K 41
Un día, dos chicas se encuentran en el metro. Violeta, que acaba de ser abandonada, se está recuperando de un corazón roto, y Chiara está lidiando co...
1.5M 175K 42
❝ YoonGi es un padre soltero que acaba de perder a su amada y JiMin es un omega roto que acaba de perder a su bebé, ¿Qué pasará cuándo ambos caminos...