Entangled (Twin's Version) |...

By luckiestsoul

"You are ours no matter where you are." Jeongguk. "You are ours no matter who you are." Jungkook. "Your body... More

Characters information
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Not An Update
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Epilogue
New Book #1
New Book #2

Part 24

530 29 8
By luckiestsoul

________________________________

Jina ran and ran, she knew the guards were still behind her, but she could care less. Soon, she reached the roads which indicated she was out of the forest. Then, she was seen pulling the strings of her boots and pairs of wheels came out from under the boots which turned the boots into roller skates.

She began skating fast and she then tapped on the earpiece that was on her ear. She said, "Are you here yet?"

The other person replied, "Yeah, I am. Quickly come here. You know the place."

"Got it." She said as she tapped on the earpiece again and began to skate even faster. The guards behind her lost her as the forest was quite dense. There were guards waiting on the road for her. As she soon as she saw them, she changed her way and went in the forest again, she pulled the strings of the roller skates and they turned into boots again. Like that, she went without getting noticed by the guards.

She was in the deep part of the forest now. She was super tired, but due to her exercises with Jungkook and Jeongguk, she was okay. She then reached a beautiful lake and there was a person who wore all black standing there too who seemed to enjoying the view in front of him.

She reached him and jumped herself on him which made him chuckle. But, he was fast enough to grab her. He knew she was tired after all that hard work she did to get here.

He sat on a bench with her on his lap, he pulled out a bottle of water from the bag he had kept there previously. He opened the lid and handed her the bottle. She gulped down the water fast.

The man removed the black mask from his face and said, "So, what up with them?"

"I'm super tired. Let's go home first and I'll tell you everything." She replied in a tired tone.

"As you wish, my warrior." He said with a chuckle.

He picked the little girl with one hand as if she weighed nothing while Jina put her head on his shoulder and did some slow breathings to calm herself, all the while, her eyes were closed. With the other hand, he picked up his bag, hanging it on his shoulder and held Jina properly in her arms.

He walked a but afar from the lake and he was seen sitting on a bike. He sat Jina's body in the front, in his arms making sure she was safe. He started the mechanism of the bike.

He decided to take the long road instead of the short one, so he doesn't cross path with any unnecessary people.

At BP mansion......

Hyerin was crying her eyes out, blaming herself for which Jina ran away. Jiwoo was trying to calm her down along with Yoongi. All of them were restless. Some were thinking of strategies and some were instructing the guards and some were out to find Jina.

Some time later, Namjoon, Hope, Tae and Jimin came back from outside. They were out in search for Jina. Well, it's been 2 hours already. Now, they were scared. Cause at first they thought she was gonna come back or they were going to find her since they thought that she was just a little girl and after running for a while, she'll be tired and they will surely find. Ohh, only if they knew who she was, they wouldn't make this kind of mistake...

As soon as Hyerin saw the boys, she got up from her seat, walking towards the trio.

"Did you find her?! Where's she?! She came back with you guys, right?!" She said desperately.

The boys hung their heads low indicating they had not find Jina. Hyerin broke down again.

"Where's my little girl?! Come back, Jina! Eomma jinja mianhae!" She stated. (Idk if the romanization is okay LoL 😶)

Just at that time, loud bangs and gun shots were heard from outside. All the attention went to the outside world. Namjoon quickly grabbed his gun from his back, signalling the others to grab their weapons too.

Jiwoo and the other girls got two guns in each of their hands, while some boys did the same. But, some boys grabbed the rifles from God knows where.

The big exit of the mansion flew open and there was a big pile of men coming in. With guns and other weapons in their hand. They charged at the boys and also the girls.

But, our boys and girls were fast, really fast, too fast to be called normal.

In a matter of some minutes, all the men fell on the ground, unconscious. While they stood there, harmless.

Soon, some other men entered the mansion again. The others thought they were gonna attack them, so they got into position. But, what surprised us is that they were not attacking. They just stood until one man, who seemed to be the leader came on the front and said, "Get prepared! The Princes of the underworld are entering!"

Soon, the lights turned off and the spotlight fell on the entrance where two person who were wearing a black robe from the Harry Potter movies and a bunny mask. Sorry, psycho bunny mask.

Namjoon's eyes widened and he quickly questioned the two, "What are you doing here?! You have no business here! So, leave this instant!"

The others looked over to Namjoon, clearly confused by his actions, but it seemed like Jisoo understood what he meant. She said, "We are in a bit of problem right now, so if you wanna discuss anything, then we'll discuss it at the main office with everyone present there."

"Will you tell us who they even are?" Seokjin told Namjoon.

The other two who remained quiet all this time spoke suddenly which pushed all the people in a deep ocean of confusion and hesitation.

Cause they said, "We'll tell you by ourselves." The voices oddly familiar to them. They signaled their men to go outside.

They pulled out their hands, one pulled out his right hand while the other his left one. Before their hands reached their mask, everyone already knew who they were.

The tattooed arms......
The words army and jingle that were tattooed.......
Not to forget the similar eye tattoo on both of their hands......
Lastly..........

The same name engraved on their hands.........

The name they engraved with much difficulty.......

The amount of blood they lost to engrave it deep down in their bodies so it can never go away.......

They engraved in in black color, the darkest color in the world.... The infinity color.........

Jeon Jina

The name tattooed on their arm just showed how much thue loved her.

Yes, you are absolutely right. They are the twins. The Jeon Twins. Jeon Jeongguk and Jeon Jungkook.

They pulled out their masks and the others were sweating by now.  They also got rid of the annoying robe that was hugging their bodies till then. Hyerin gaped her mouth, the shocking expression evident on her face. The twins actually looked that scary to leave everyone sweating.

Their eyes were bloodshot red. Eyes held anger and rage. Skip paler than ever. With lip piercing , their lips had the shade of pink. Anyone would mistake them as vampires.

"That means you-you are the Double Bunnies?" Jisoo said with nervousness decorating her voice.

"We sure are, noona." Jungkook casually said, both walking to the couch and sitting there.

Jeongguk began, "And, you mightn't know each other's nor our identities, but yeah, we know everything. So, let us introduce you guys and us to one another." Clapping his hands, he signaled his younger twin to begin.

"Let's see......." Jungkook said, "First of all.... Us. As you all know, we are the popular idols. Jeon Jungkook, a member of the boy band BTS and Jeon Jeongguk, a soloist. This is for the normal people. Now, in the underworld, we are known as the Double Bunnies. One of the most dangerous mafia gang. At position no. 2 for the richest and powerful mafia gang. We are also known as the Double Trouble, the name given by some detectives and police officers who tried to catch us, but apparently failed."

They were all shocked cause of the information given to them.

"Oh no! The Double Bunnies! I really like your quote! Beware the double bunny! Fear the double bunny!" V excitedly said like a five year old, totally forgetting the atmosphere. All the people shook their heads. "You ruined the mood, Tae!" Jin said before grabbing Tae by his ears and twisting it which made him groan in pain.

Jin soon let go of him, while Tae rubbed his now red ear while a pout was evident on his face.

"Let's get serious again." Yoongi said.

"I agree." Everyone said in unison.

"Where were we?" J-hope said, "Ah! I remember! You were supposed to say something, Yoongi. Everyone, get into roles and serious mode again. 3-2-1... Go!"

"That explains why I couldn't get any other secret information about you guys no matter how much I tried." Yoongi said.

"Same here." Jisoo agreed.

"I don't think you guys know each other's real form, do you?" Jeongguk said, a smirk tugging on his face.

"I'll tell you about that too." Jungkook said with a smirk and continued, "Let's start with our dad, oops sorry! 'Uncle' to be exact." He put emphasis on the word uncle and both brothers laughed while Hyerin and Yongchul were beyond shocked.

"Surprised? Hmmm, should be. Anyway, I'll tell this time." Jeongguk said before continuing where Jungkook left off. "We know you all know about it. They aren't our biological parents. Our biological dads are Jeon Jongdae and Jeon Jongho, our biological mother is Han Jaerin. They died years ago and they left us with them, to take care of us. Our dads wrote the whole property in our name, but this man here! Jeon Yongchul! He never told us about our parents nor the property! He wanted to have everything to himself! Our dads were at the top in the underworld, but he! He dragged the whole Jeon name down, he couldn't take care of it properly. So he should have told us about it. But, no. He didn't. He just dragged it to number 3!"

"Yongchul.....? You told me that you told them about the underworld, but they didn't want to get engaged in it, that's why you were handling it. Why, Yongchul? Why?! Why did you lie?!" Hyerin screamed at Yongchul.

"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! I never told them about it, cause I wanted my son or daughter to have this." Yongchul said.

"That means, you wanted Jina to have it?" Jennie asked.

"No. Cause she isn't my biological daughter. She was adopted." He answered which made all the BP member's eyes go wide. 

Hyerin looked at Yongchul with a wounded look, her eyes red and puffy due to so much crying, while Yongchul looked down in shame. At that time, he just wished to turn back time. Only if he didn't let greed take over his humanity, if he didn't break the promise made to his older brothers, things would've been different.

"Now, for the others.... BTS aka BTSWOJK (BTS WithOut JungKook) is at number 4 in the underworld, while BP aka BPWJJ (BlackPink With Jung Jiwoo) is at number 5." Jungkook said.

(Sorry for the weird names lol)

Their mouths didn't hang open this time, cause the people who can know everything about the past and present, this is nothing. Also, it's totally normal for big mafias in the underworld to know everything about their underlings, so if the underlings decide to put up a fight, they can grab them be their necks.

"Now, tell us where Jina is." Jungkook said with his voice deeper than ever.

They were hesitant to tell them, cause they know how crazy the Double Bunnies are. And, if they come to know that Jina is no longer here. Who knows what they will do.....

"We know she's somewhere in this mansion. You don't need to act." Jeongguk said.

"Tell us!" Jungkook shouted which made them flinch.

"She-she's not here, Jungkook..." Hyerin stated in a low voice.

"What do you mean she's not here?!" Jeongguk shouted this time.

"She ran away, just a while ago. We thought she couldn't go away cause the forest surrounding the mansion is quite big and deep. But, when we started to search for her, she was no longer here." Jiwoo explained.

"Is it true or is it all an act again?!" Jeongguk said.

"We don't trust you people." Jungkook said as he looked at every person present there in their eye before, looking at the exit and saying, "Not anymore."

They walked away from there, going put of the mansion. But, before that, they put on their masks again. Just as they passed the gate of the mansion, two of their men came to them and said things which were inaudible to the people inside.

They looked at the people inside one last time and got into their cars before going away. As the twins went away, all of them sighed in relief.

The two actually told the twins that they had searched the whole mansion and the forest as well, but there was no sign of Jeon Jina. Yes, they are really sharp. Ladies and gentlemen! When I say really sharp, I really mean it! And when I say I really mean it, I really really mean it! When I say I really really mean it, I really really rea— oops! Sorry! I mean, they are really sharp. Back to the story.....

When they came here, they had already surrounded the whole mansion with their men. Their men were in every corner of the forest. Their men searched through the whole place cause they are trained like that. They gotta analyze the whole place wherever they go. Well, the twins aren't at position 2 in the underworld for nothing!

Back to all the people at the mansion.....

"So, what now?" Jin asked.

"I don't know. We just had so many secrets between us. This situation is so messed up!" Namjoon groaned in trustfration, I mean frustration.

"Tell me, does anyone have anymore secrets? You have to tell us your secrets if you don't want to save Jina. But, if you don't wanna tell the secrets, then you can go away." Jiwoo said.

"We don't have anymore secrets." All the young people said in unison.

"I also don't have any." Hyerin said before turning to Yongchul and continuing, "Tell me one thing, Yongchul. Do you really love Jina as your daughter?"

"Of course, I do! What kind of question is that, Hyerin?!" Yongchul replied.

"I see.... That's why you did something like that behind our backs. If you really loved Jeongguk, Jungkook and Jina as your children, then you wouldn't do anything like that!" Hyerin shouted.

"I know what I did was wrong, Hyerin! I'm really sorry for that! Please! Just give me one chance! Please!" Yongchul pleaded.

Hyerin had tears in her eyes, but she said, "This is the last time. If you do something like that, then I'm divorcing you."

Yongchul's eyes widened. He quickly nodded his head before saying, "I promise. I will never ever do the same mistake again."

'I will never trust you again, Yongchul. Not after everything you did. I know everything you did behind my back. I won't be called a human if I trust you again.' Hyerin said in her head.

"So, let's make a plan quickly." Lisa said.

To be continued........

______________________________________

Hey....
Sorry for the short chapter.

The next chapter will be thrilling for all of you. You guys will know a lot of things about Jina. So, stay tuned.

Stay safe, stay happy and stay cool!

Alabu..... (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。

C U In Nxt Chap!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 1.3K 12
"Let's start with why you left without saying anything" "It was just a one-nightstand Jungkook" she reasoned. #2 in bulletproofboyscouts #10 in jeo...
392K 22.1K 68
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, this would be the exact reply that I would...
245K 12.5K 64
Clus-ter noun, masculine or noun, neuter [the] set of individual particles to be regarded as a unified whole In my world, everything revolves around...
52.5K 2K 29
"I shouldn't have taken you out of here. You're only mine and now, no one will see what's mine or even take you away from me." - Jungkook The story...