The Goblet Of Fire Through An...

By Writing_Fangirl_

Another year, another story. Aura, Morana, Xenia, and Tess are now in their fourth year at Hogwarts. Their li... More

The Goblet Of Fire Through Another's Eyes
Chapter 1: A Dream Like Hers
Chapter 2: The Reason Behind It
Chapter 3: The (Un)Pleasant Surprise
Chapter 4: First Time At Malfoy Manor
Chapter 5: The Muggle-Born In A Pure-Blood House
Chapter 7: You'll NEVER Guess Who I Saw Because Of Coincidence!
Chapter 8: The Quidditch World Cup; Bulgaria Vs. Ireland
Chapter 9: The Unmistakeable Mark In The Sky
Chapter 10: Afterwards
Chapter 11: Secrets Back To Hogwarts
Chapter 12: The Announcement
Chapter 13: The Mad Professor
Chapter 14: Terrible DADA Class
Chapter 15: Newcomers
Chapter 16: The Goblet Of Fire (Through Another's Eyes)
Chapter 17: The Three Champions Revealed
Chapter 18: Harry Potter, Exiled (Not Really, But He's Shunned A Lot)
Chapters 19: Dragons
Chapter 20: The First Task
Chapter 21: The Quick Surprise
Chapter 22: Finding A Date, A Dress, And A Dream
Chapter 23: The Yule Ball
Chapter 24: Wattpad's A Meanie So I Can't Write The Full Title
Chapter 25: My Break Up With Robert (And The Reason Behind It)
Chapter 26: The Second Task
Chapter 27: Aura's Heart Possibly Broken (...AGAIN)
Chapter 28: The Madness Of Mr. Crouch
Chapter 29: The Vision-Like Dream
Chapter 30: The Hidden Object
Chapter 31: The Third Task
Chapter 32: A Vision Of Death
Chapter 33: Tess's Shared Vision, Part 1
Chapter 34: Tess's Shared Vision Part 2
Chapter 35: The Truth About Moody
Chapter 36: Barty Crouch Jr.'s Kiss
Chapter 37: The Beginning Of The Death And Destruction Of The World
Author's Note!!

Chapter 6: The Way To The Quidditch World Cup...Thing

41 0 0
By Writing_Fangirl_

Okay. I'm calmed down. But just...their house is so beautiful and magical that I just wished I could live there for eternity...

I guess this is what Lily and Tess's lives are like. Half magical, half Muggle. I wonder which side they prefer. Me personally, I like the magical side of the universe more.

So anyway, I had been at Malfoy Manor for a couple days (Aura somehow convinced Morana to lie and say I was half-blood, although I'm not sure how) when things got a little more...interesting. Morana, Aura, and I were heading down to the library because I wanted to talk about the Rings of Hogwarts, but what I wanted to tell them was in a book that I didn't wanna misquote.

Aura opened the doors to the library, and her father was in the library accompanied by a woman. The woman had dark brown hair similar to Morana's natural color, and sapphire blue eyes. She was considerably short, about the same height as Aura, Morana, and me, 5'4". When Aura opened the door they both glared at us.

"Oh, Aura," Lucius said with a disgusted look on his face. "How nice to see you." Obviously a sarcastic bastard.

"Mom?" Morana asked, probably talking to the woman. "Wh-what are you doing here?"

"I'm on, uh, business with Lucius here," Morana's mother answered. Morana's mother tugged her left sleeve down. "Now, please leave Morana. We still have to discuss business."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE WAY TO THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP...THING

"Well," Aura said after we left the library, "Death Eater, the way your mom tugged on her sleeve to cover her Dark Mark? Flawless as shit. Seriously. I barely even noticed it!"

"Yeah, I know," Morana grimaced.

"Hey, wasn't your mom supposed to get the Dementor's Kiss or something?" I asked.

"Oh. Yeah. She was. Cornelius Fudge decided against it, but then forgot to mention it to us until she came home."

"Hm. You think the Minister for Magic would tell somebody that their family member isn't dying or...loosing their soul."

"Yeah," Morana sighed. "That would be nice."

"But it really makes you wonder, doesn't it?" Aura asked. "Not Cornelius Fudge's sudden change of heart, but both of our Death Eater parents here talking about 'business'."

"Yeah," Morana agreed. "Yeah, it is a bit suspicious. Maybe there are Death Eater plans happening. I mean, that dream that Tess gave us -"

"Wait, you guys got that dream, too?" I asked.

"Yeah. But maybe that dream means..."

"That Lord Blahblahblah's coming back sooner than we think," Aura said. "And maybe our parents know about it."

"And let's hope that someone somewhere will be able to stop..." I began. I then realized what Aura said and frowned. "Wait. Lord Blahblahblah?"

"Whaat?!" Aura asked. "I didn't like You-Know-Who, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, or the Dark Lord, so I came up with a name of my own!"

"Oh, okay," I said with a smile. "Well, let's hope that someone will be able to stop Lord Blahblahblah before he can come back."

"One guess who might do it, even if it's an accident," Morana sighed.

And I think we all thought of the same person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE WAY TO THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP...THING

So later that day we left to go to the Quidditch World Cup. We Apparated. Aura, Morana, and I went with Aura's mother, and Draco went with their father. Lucius and Draco had already left when Narcissa asked, "Xenia, you have Apparated before, correct? Your mother Apparated you here...?"

"Oh," I answered. "Yes, but that was only my first time, so I'm not quite used to it yet."

'Nice save,' Aura thought.

'Thanks,' I thought back.

'Wait, you can hear me?!'

'Yeah. Remember how I told you that you could do anything with these rings? Well, it includes letting other people read your thoughts. But only specific people.'

'Wow. Sweet. Now we can shit talk about Morana when she's in the room.'

'Gee, thanks, bitches,' Morana thought in a blank tone.

"Well?" Narcissa asked.

"Sorry, what?" Aura asked.

Narcissa sighed in frustration. "I asked you ladies if you were ready to leave!"

"Oh. Yes. S-sorry, Mom."

"It's quite alright, dear."

And then we Apparated.

Yeah, I never wanted to Apparate again after that.

The feeling was just so...

Apparating felt like being smushed into a pancake, then once you reached your destination you returned to normal, but you felt like you were going to throw up.

I swear I almost did throw up afterwards.

"Oh my god," I muttered to myself as I was doubled over.

"You alright, dear?" Narcissa asked me.

"Y-yeah," I lied, standing up straight. "Yeah. Just...not quite used to it."

I then looked out and saw a bunch of mist. Narcissa did something (I still wasn't 100% myself so I wasn't entirely sure what), and then we were off moving. Walking this time, thank God.

"Oh dear God," I muttered with my hand on my mouth as I bumped into Aura's shoulder with my own shoulder. "Shorry, Aura."

"No, it's alright."

We kept going a little ways, and I saw a cottage next to a gate. There was a woman there. She then spoke to Narcissa.

"Well, good evening, ladies!" the woman said.

"Evening," Narcissa said, a disgusted look on her face. "Are you Mrs. Jones?"

"Why, indeed I am. And you are?"

"Narcissa Malfoy. I booked three tents?"

Mrs. Jones went to the door of the cottage and looked on the list hanging off of it. "Under the name Malfoy, correct?"

"Yes, indeed."

Mrs. Jones came back and smiled at us. "Yes, we have three tents for you. It's for tonight and tomorrow night, too, yes?"

"Correct."

"Great! Now, may you please pay? I don't mean to be rude, but this is sort of my job."

"Certainly." Narcissa turned to Aura. "Aura?"

"Oh! Right!" Aura got money out of her pocket, but it wasn't the type of money I was expecting. Aura got Muggle money out of her pocket. Aura turned and sort of half-smiled at me. "Um...Xenia..." She then brought her voice to a whisper. "I don't know how to work with Muggle money. Help, please?"

"Yeah, o' course!" I answered in a slight whisper.

"You guys are witches, then?" the woman asked.

Aura turned to the woman. "Wh-wh-wh-whaaat? No! Pfft! Wh-what're you talkin' about?" Smooth. She got us out of trouble last year but this year she couldn't even convince someone we were Muggles. So I frowned at her, Morana raised an eyebrow, and Narcissa glared at her.

"No, it's quite alright. I married a wizard myself. And I have a daughter. She goes to Hogwarts!"

I then looked at the woman more closely. She had really light blonde hair that was almost as white as the Malfoys' hair, and beautiful cognac brown eyes that I've seen before.

Wait a minute... Her name's...

Her name is Mrs. Jones.

"Are you -" I began before the door to the cottage behind Mrs. Jones opened.

"Mama, what's -?" The girl in front of the door cut off when she saw me. Her jaw dropped a little. "Xenia!"

I smiled. "Hey, Lily!"

Yep. You guessed it! I had just met my girlfriend's mom!

"Hey!" Lily came over and hugged me, and I hugged her back, glad to be back in her arms. And this time I was taller than her! "What're you doing here?"

"We're here for the Quidditch World Cup!"

"Oh! Right! Well, I hope I'll see you at the match!"

"I hope to see you, too."

Lily smiled at me, then walked back to her mom.

"Anyway," Aura said, turning her attention back to me, "um, I still need help with the money. How much do you want, Mrs. Jones?"

"Hm, twenty. Twenty-five if it's not too much."

"Alright." Aura turned back to me. "Help me make out twenty-five...whatever the hell they use."

I made out twenty-five pounds then paid my girlfriend's mother. We then went to our three tents. One of them was for Aura's parents, one of them was for Draco and any of his friends that he wanted, and the third was for Aura, Morana, and me.

"Okay," Narcissa said once we got to the tents. "Get some sleep. It's pretty late."

And, before I could change into my pajamas, almost as soon as my head hit my pillow I was out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 37.8K 96
La verdad esta idea es pervertida al comienzo, pero si le ves más a fondo en vastante tierno más que perverso. nop, no hay Lemon, ecchi obviamente, p...
Nobilis By YinaM

Science Fiction

350K 32K 68
En un régimen estable, donde la calidad de vida es alta y la guerra es solo un mito de antaño, Aletheia es una adolescente a puertas de un compromiso...
19.7M 1.3M 122
Trilogía Bestia. {01} Fantasía y Romance. El amor lo ayudará a descubrir quién es en realidad y su pasado hará reales sus peores miedos. ¿Podrá ell...
277K 27.7K 46
[LIBRO 1] No respires cerca de él. No lo mires a los ojos. No le preguntes por su collar. No busques las razones. Es él, la imagen de la perfección m...