Abduction ♤ Hayes Grier

By DrizzyHayes_

"Who are you?" I asked "My name is Hayes." He said "Well, Hayes, why am I here?" "Because you've seen too m... More

•ONE•
•TWO•
•THREE•
•FOUR•
•FIVE•
•SIX•
•SEVEN•
•EIGHT•
•TEN•
•ELEVEN•
•TWELVE•
•THIRTEEN•
•FOURTEEN•
Thank You!!!
•FIFTEEN•
•SIXTEEN•
Equality
•SEVENTEEN•
•EIGHTEEN•
•NINETEEN•
•TWENTY•
•TWENTY-ONE•
•TWENTY-TWO•
•TWENTY-THREE•
•TWENTY-FOUR•
•TWENTY-FIVE•
•TWENTY-SIX•
•TWENTY-SEVEN•
•TWENTY-EIGHT•
•TWENTY-NINE•
•THIRTY•
•THIRTY-ONE•
•THIRTY-TWO•
•THIRTY-THREE•
•THIRTY-FOUR•
Sequal?
Book 2

•NINE•

6.8K 134 64
By DrizzyHayes_

I woke up in my bed, balled up in the covers. I rolled over and picked up my phone off of my nightstand. I pressed the home button and the screen read 11:30.

I put my face under the covers and quickly took it back out because of the terrible stench.

"Damn Danica. You musty." I said to myself.

I got up and went into the bathroom. I took a shower and brushed my teeth and everything.

I put on a black PINK bra and black PINK under wear, so I was matching. I don't know why, but whenever my underwear match, I feel like that's the start of me getting my life together, and I'm just feelin myself the rest of the day.

Confidence game strong.

I walked out of my bathroom and looked out the window.

We were up in the hills and mountains and stuff, so it was really pretty. All the trees and other mountains in the distance were really just beautiful.

I spun around on my heels then took a deep breath.

I walked over to my dresser and grabbed a pair of grey leggings, s black shirt, all black Hauraches, a black watch, and put some of my hair up in a small pony tail and left the back hanging down (Idk what you call that hairstyle, but I think y'all get it)

I went out on the balcony that was on the other side of my bed as the window and sat down in the black metal chair.

I managed to download Spotify and sign into my account, so that's pretty good. I turned on the song, Bed Peace by Jhené Aiko. I set my phone down on the little table that was next to the chair and put my feet up on the black railing. I started to sing to it because it's one of my favorite songs and it always gets me in a good mood.

"Wake up, wake up gotta get this paper, get this cake up.

Gotta do my hair, gotta put on makeup.

Gotta act like I care bout this fake stuff, straight up.

What a waste of my day.

If I had it my way, I'd roll out of bed say bout 2:30 mid-day, hit the blunt then hit you up–"

I felt a presence behind me and stopped singing and looked back behind me to see Hayes standing in the doorway.

I picked up my phone and paused the music.

"Hey." I said "Hey, Danica. I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to get my phone fixed. I cracked it yesterday night." He said "Sure." I said while slightly laughing.

"What?" He asked with a smile "Nothing." I said while getting up and grabbing my phone.

We got into his black BMW 528I and drove off to wherever we were going.

Hayes and I went to the Apple Store in the mall so he could get his phone repaired.

"It's gonna be a long forty-five minutes." He sighed "We could go watch a movie." I suggested "Ok." He shrugged

We both bought tickets for the movie Tommorowland because I begged him to see it.

The movie was actually pretty cool, and I think he liked it, too. We left the theatre and walked back to Apple. He picked up his phone slid it into his back pocket.

While we were walking back towards the parking lot to the car there were a few mall cops that we passed by, but one of them looked at us funny.

"Hayes. Why is that cop staring at us?" I asked while pointing at him.

"Shit," He said under his breath "Cmon. Let's go." He said while grabbing my hand and pulling me through the mall.

"Hey!" I heard a man's voice yell.

I heard footsteps behind me then a hand grab my wrist. He kind of pulled me back, so Hayes also stopped.

"Hey. Listen to me when I'm talking to You." The cop said sternly. "S-sorry, officer, I guess I didn't hear you." I said

"Can I please see your ID?" He asked "Umm, I don't have it on me right now." I said nervously

"...Please come with me." The officer said

Always tryna incarcerate a black person for nothing🙄🙄

I heard Hayes sigh in frustration behind me.

We followed the officer to an employees only room where there were two other mall cops in the room.

"What did these two do, Jones?" The one at the desk asked. I guess this guy is Officer Jones "Just keep them here." He said while going into a back room. We sat in chairs right next to each other.

"Why are we even here?" I asked Hayes "Remember, the other night in Indianapolis when the missing person add came on?" I asked "Yeah." I said while putting my face I my hand. "Don't worry. It'll be fine. I think we kind of got them off of your tracks."

"Ok. Get up," 'Officer Jones' said while walking back in the room "I'm taking you to a nearby police station." He added

"But we didn't even--" "don't talk back to me, boy." He snapped, cutting off Hayes

Hayes rolled his eyes in annoyance and sat back in his chair with his arms crossed.

We waited a few more minutes in the room until he escorted us to a police car waiting out in the front of the mall. Everyone was watching and it was so embarrassing.

The actual police officer- not the mall cop- put us both in the backseat and closed the door.

"If they ask just tell them you've known me for a while and I was going back to LA, so you wanted to come with me." He said quickly before the policeman got into the car.

After a few minutes of being in the car I got a text.

If they ask you what happened, just say you wanted to come with me. Don't tell them anything about what Me or any of the guys or Mahogany does. Just say you lost your phone so we got you a new one. And if they ask why you didn't call them or anything tell them because you didn't have their numbers or anything or because you think you're independent enough to leave home like that.- Hayes

What about my stuff and the dead body and everything?- Danica

Tell them there was a shooting so you dropped all your stuff and ran into me on your way running somewhere to get help.- Hayes

Ok- Danica

I know I'm gonna find a way to fuck this up.

-

We were getting out of the car to go into the police station, when the officer cuffed both of us.

He brought us inside and sat us down in two chairs in an office.

"Do you know why you two are here?" The officer asked "Nope." We both said in sync "Are one of you, Danica Thompson?" He asked

I slightly raised my hand with the other one hanging from the handcuff.

"Well, Danica, you've been reported as a missing person." "No, no. I was going on a trip with Hayes and--" "Then why was your stuff found laying on the sidewalk the night you went missing?" "Umm..."

He turned to Hayes "Sir. Please come with me." He said he said while standing up straight.

Hayes got up and followed the officer down a hallway and into a room.

"Ma'am. Please come with me." A female officer asked me, and I also got up and went down the same hallway to a different room.

I sat down at a table across from the officer.

"Hello. I am officer Mackenzie Baker and I will be asking you a few questions about what has happened to you in the past week,"

I slowly nodded my head

"Where were you coming back from on the Wednesday night you went missing?" She asked "Basketball practice."

"Why was your stuff found on the ground the next day?" "There was a man that I had just witnessed getting shot, so I dropped all of my stuff so I could run." "That explains why there was blood on the street. Did you get a description of this person?" "No." "Next time please inform the police after this happens." I slowly nodded again.

Hayes' POV

"Where were you the night Danica went missing?" He asked "I was by California Pizza Kitchen, walking back to my car so I could go back home to my friend's house."

"Did you know Danica before this incident?" "Yes."

"Where were you going?" "I've answered this question four times." I said, getting annoyed

"And now I want you to answer it again; where were you going?." He said through clenched teeth. "To my friend's house."

"Why was her stuff found on the ground?" "I don't exactly know, but she said she needed to leave because she was a witness." "A witness of what?" "I don't know?" "Why don't you know?" "Because she would just break down into tears whenever she started, so I wasn't going to make her tell me. I guess she was trying to forget it or get over the fact that whatever happened, happened, so I didn't bring it up."

"Did you kidnap Danica?" "No."

Danica's POV

"Did he kidnap you?" "No."

Hayes' POV

"Then why didn't you contact one of her legal guardians?" He asked raising his voice "I don't know? I've answered this question twice" I snapped back "Don't get an attitude with me, boy--" "Mark. We're done. I've already contacted Danica's parents and am taking her to the airport now." A female officer interrupted

I ran my hand through my hair. I just didn't know what to do at this point.

"Ok. Until then, Hayes over here will be in a holding cell." The officer said

Danica soon after walked into the room and gave me a hug.

"Thank you for everything, Hayes. I appreciate it all." She have me a weak smile. I could tell she wanted to cry. She let out a sigh then gave me a kiss on the cheek and left.

Danica's POV

I was at the airport, waiting for my plane to come to the gate when I got a text.

Hey Danica. Where are you and Hayes- Nash

I decided to just call him instead of text because I was way too tired.

"Hello?" He answered "Hey Nash." "Hey. Where are you guys?" He asked "Umm well I was kind of counted as a missing person, and the police kind of found Hayes and I at the mall, so right now I'm at the airport going back home and Hayes is at a police station in LA." "Shit," I heard him mumble into the phone.

"It's fine. I'll get Hayes out and I promise you'll be fine. Just try to keep everything on the down low for now, ok?" He said "Mhm." I sighed into the phone "I'll talk to you later, ok?" He said "Talk to you later, bye." "Bye." He said before hanging up.

"Don't worry... I'll hopefully be back." I sighed under my breath.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HA! I did get to update.

I still have to get my hair done in like 30 minutes tho😒

Wish me good luck.

Keep slayin

~Drizzy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

819K 12.5K 48
Tessa Benson is your normal teenage girl with dreams and future plans. She's on her way to college and all her friends are going to be there. When sh...
112K 5.2K 48
Spellbound verb past tense; past participle: hold the complete attention of (someone) as though by magic; fascinate. *** Soleil has had a crush on B...
62.6K 1.9K 14
Amelia just moved to the Uk from Australia, at 17 she's going straight to University. There she meets the love of her life or so she thought. Read t...
236K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...