Life In Smallville

Da BaguetteManOfficial

#1 in Kara as of March 29th, 2023 #1 in Cryokinesis as of April 1st, 2023 #1 in Killerfrost as of April 3rd... Altro

Faster Than A Speeding Bullet
More Powerful Than A Locomotive
Able To Leap Tall Buildings In A Single Bound
Cooking
Milkshakes
Tutoring
Up, Up, And Away
The Woman Of Tomorrow
Flirting
Date Night
Dance
Costume Day
Superheroing
Central City Here I Come, Smallville's Where I'm Coming From
Infirmary
Good Morning Sleeping Beauty
Paddington
Kara Makes A Friend
Frost
Blacking Out
Heart To Heart
Family
Robbery
A Short Chapter To Tide You All Over For The Next Few Days
Another One Joins The Cast
Bruises
Ice
Ultra Part 1
Ultra Part 2
Ultra Part 3
Killer Frost
Three Months Later
What Happens Next
Psychiatric Help
Compromise
Paintings
The Dreamer
Super Friends
World's Finest
Pink Hair
Investigation
The Ultimate-Humanite
Supergirl Blue
Recovery
Getting Better
Going Home
Vulgarity
Electrifying
PomPoms And Proposals
Change
Blue Badgering
Steelworks
Birthday
Future
Practice
Crest
More Change
Shutdown
Waking Up
A Busy Morning
The Raoist
Streaks
Hot Chocolate
Kryptonite
Aftermath
Pod
Saturn Girl
Assimilating
Alien Life Form
Booster Gold
Barbie Girl
Depression
There For Her
Distraction
Crash And Burn
What To Do?
Self-Conscious Kara
Mon-El
Deaf
Digging
Come On Barbie, Lets Go Party
Kryptonian Biology
Battle Part 1
Battle Part 2
Neighbors
Couples + More Casting
Drinks
Kara Kent
Suits
Doctor
Excitement
Driving
Baking
Paris
The Fair Part 1
The Fair Part 2
Mxyzptlk
She's Leaving Home
Mxy Strikes Back
Shoulders
Hanging Out
Dress Up
Doodles
Bruised
Trauma
Ms. Gsptlsnz
Dye
Sleep Deprived
Anniversary
Riled Up
Performance
Nightwing
One Day
Titans
The Team
Training
The Light Part 1
The Light Part 2
The Light Part 3
The Light Part 4
Later
Scars
Patterns
Desires
Date Night
What We Deserve
The Black Place
The Final Nail In The Coffin
1 Month Later
We Match
Playing Dress Up
Outside
Outside
Sports
Jobs
Music
Red Daughter
Linda Lee
Returns
Kon-El
Weak

Excavation + Casting

702 40 45
Da BaguetteManOfficial

(Short chapter but what's at the end should make up for it)

Kara used her X-Ray vision to look for kryptonite where Silver Banshee had been digging. She didn't see any but there seemed to be a fair amount of lead in the way of where she had meant to be looking. "I don't see anything!"

She stopped using her X-Ray vision and instead watched as Green Lantern quickly made a drill using his powers and began drilling into the earth where Banshee had started digging.

She watched impatiently as she wished she could listen to music or something.

After about half an hour or so Green Lantern flew out of the hole and motioned for Kara to come. She gave a confused look but flew after him. They flew down the hole before Kara quickly spotted what the Lantern had seen. "Nth metal?" Kara frowned as she wondered how in the universe this had ended up here.

Kara grabbed the metal and ripped it from the ground. She kept pulling until she had dislodged the entire chunk of metal. It was taller than she was.

—————————————————————

He watched with a smirk through the cameras that the Silver Banshee had set up for him as the Kryptonian carried the metal out of the hole. She had done all the work for him.

He sent an email to his next agent, informing him that the metal was mined and awaiting extraction.

He would soon have the magical metal, and hopefully his way to destroy these pesky kryptonians.

—————————————————————

Kara Kent was startled awake as she felt her boyfriend shake her arm. He said something which she didn't hear. She gave him a confused look before he grabbed his phone from his night table and typed. "Your alarm is going off"

Kara quickly floated out of bed and grabbed her phone. "Someone is stupid enough to break into the Hall of Justice" she spoke before changing and zooming off.

As she arrived at the hall she found she wasn't the only one who was answering the call. She zoomed past Mister Terrific and into the building.

She checked all around before finding what must have been the target of the break in. "The Nth is gone" she spoke after she grabbed Mister Terrific and brought him to where the missing metal was.

He said something and Kara just motioned to her ears. "Can't hear shit" she spoke as she tapped her skull.

"They lured us out of here" Mister Terrific quickly held up a piece of paper he wrote on. "Those of us on earth right now were all out looking for a nuke"

Kara sighed. Whoever had hired Silver Banshee had to be behind this. There was no way whatever he planned to use the metal for was a good reason. "I hate this planet sometimes"

—————————————————————

The man slowly walked around the large column of Nth metal as he debated the best use for it in his head. He could make weapons, armor, maybe both?

An exosuit. He was hardly inexperienced when it came to those. He could have this made within the week if he worked enough hours... provided there weren't any complications like there usually were when handling alien materials.

He slowly ran his hand down the cold metal, he had payed the Gentleman Ghost handsomely to get it but it would be worth every penny soon enough.

Superman would die by the end of the month, that he promised himself. Supergirl he'd go after at some other point, she wasn't important or powerful enough to stop him.

The only one who Posed a threat to Lex Luthor was Superman, and that would soon change.

Word count: 777

(A few people asked me who I would cast for the bigger characters in this book. So bellow are my castings! Just ignore the fact that they're almost all to old for their parts)

Kara Kent- Billie Lourd!

Clark Kent- Brandon Routh

Kelex- Himself

Lana Lang- Amy Adams

Bruce Wayne- Troy Baker (he's got the voice, his hair can be dyed)

Nia Nal- Nicole Maines (obviously. She's a Goddess)

Sara Lang- Katherine McNamara

Ultra Humanite/Circe- Eva Green

Cassandra Cain- Lyrica Okano! (Peak casting here)

John Henry Irons- Wolé Parks (hard to beat this casting)

Imra Ardeen- Anya Taylor-Joy (she looks like she's from another planet right? In a good way)

Booster Gold- Ryan Gosling (dude was born for this roll)

Skeets- Dee Bradley Baker

(Thanks to Frontful for helping with some of the casting. Comment if you want me to continue this trend in future books or if I should cast more characters for this book)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 64.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
535K 8.3K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.