Age ain't nothing but a numbe...

By Nunuuuu_

Layla is only 17 raising her 5 yr old sister her mom is never home. What happened when she runs into the bigg... More

Introducing characters ๐Ÿฅฐ
Life ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Live a little ๐Ÿ˜‰
Chapter 3๐Ÿซข
Chapter 4
Chapter 5๐Ÿ˜‡
Chapter 6๐Ÿฅณ
Birthday its your birthday ๐Ÿ˜‡
Life๐Ÿ˜…
A mess๐Ÿ™ƒ
Regrets?
Success ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Comment , Vote!!
Blessings ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Co parenting๐ŸŒ
Co parenting pt 2.
Suicidal ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
Back and better.
Just a bump in the road.
Karma ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Things will get easier...
๐Ÿคญ
Sneaky bitch!
Rocky
Man DOWN.
Free Sis๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Bonding ๐Ÿค๐Ÿพ
Trial Time ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
Rocky ๐Ÿคซ
Vacation๐ŸŽ‰
New beginnings?
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
( Growing up )
Trouble
Chapter 38
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38
( Therapy )
( Therapy Pt.2 )
Chapter 41
Acting out.
Working on it.
New book coming ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
The NERVE
Rocky.
This aint us..
OMG.
Hurt ๐Ÿ’”
Reunited ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Reunited pt. 2๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Polygamy?
Trouble in paradise?
Loosen Up๐Ÿซ 
Loosen up Pt. 2๐Ÿซ 
Family๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Chapter 57
Woah.
Spazzing out
Whew chile๐Ÿซ 
๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
๐Ÿซ 
Twins birthday party ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿค”
Seperated.
..
Something New.
Pressed...
Mine.
Chapter 70.
Drama ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
Birthday ๐ŸŽ‰
BOOKS!
NEW BOOK GO COMMENT AND READ

Celebration ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ

5K 83 12
By Nunuuuu_

( JANIA'S POV )

What's up y'all it's your girl NI NI and I'm about to graduate from Spelman university. She got her masters in social work and planned on opening a foster car for kids. She has hired some of the best people already to join and run the facility. She hopes this is one for the many to come.

Although her little sister never went to the system this is for kids , who didn't get to be as blessed as her. My sister doesn't even know that she inspired me. " Good morning baby come down stairs " Izzy said and I smiled coming down the steps seeing a bunch of balloons with congrats and gifts.

" Thank you baby " I said hugging him " I know I'm not the best at all times , but I'm super proud of the woman you becoming I love you mamas " He said kissing me " I love you more izzy " I said kissing him back. " Go get yo fine ass ready " he said and I went upstairs to get ready for my graduation.

Once I got done I let my hair down that my sissy slayed. I was more than ready to be done with school and get my career rolling. I took a few pictures and posted my school pics I had took some weeks ago.

Pretty.Pretty_ and 100,762 others liked.
FineAssNiNi_ all those late nights paid off I got my masters thank you god for everything🙏🏾To the person that inspired me I love you and I'm doing this for you🫶🏾
View all 4,000 comments
Pretty.Pretty_ Congrats big sis🥹 You're so amazing here's too new beginnings love you dearly 🫶🏾🍾
↪️don't make me cry I love y'all 😘

KingVon_ Congrats lil sis🥳
↪️Thanks bro🤞🏾

J.Kaylaaaa_ Brains and Beauty Congrats big degree🫶🏾
↪️love y'all😘

Payroll_ I'm so proud of you baby girl🥹
↪️I love you daddy!

EnvyMeKendra_ I'm a proud mom, I always knew you'd be great, I wish you nothing but the best at the start of your career🫶🏾
↪️I love you ma🥹

I had tears everybody was sending me so much encouraging words and things I was overwhelmed with love so tears were needed. These was happy tears " Baby you gone ruin your make up " Izzy said patting my tears away. He was dressed up and looking good as ever.

" Come on for you eat me right here the way you looking " He said biting his lip I smiled scrolling through Instagram I saw Izzy post pop up.

Pretty.Pretty_ and 200,672 others liked.
Izzy_ To my heart , Congratulations on your masters degree. I love a sexy black educated woman I can't wait to marry you one day🤞🏾🫶🏾 Roses are for pretty girls😍
View all 2,563 comments

J.Kaylaaaa_ I'm too pregnant and emotional for this awwww🥹🥹
↪️Crybaby ass that's my shawty🥹

Pretty.Pretty_ YEAHHH🫶🏾
↪️🩷

KingVon_ Bro ass whipped😂
↪️let's not get on you my boy.

I exited out trying not to cry " I love you too izzy " I said kissing him he smiled. " My Crybaby today " he said I laughed he let me out so I could go find my class and get ready. I saw my family they were deep and I waved blowing kisses to my niece and nephew.

I had a little speech I won't read it all " When I first got in this program it wasn't easy at all. Lots of work and dedication I remember talking to my professor and him asking me Why I wanted this? I have a special somebody in my family she doesn't even know she inspired me to work in this field, all though she didn't have it as bad she had rough times and she's overcame everything with the right people around her " I said trying not to cry.

" To my sister this degree is for us " I said smiling as they showed a picture of Lay and me. Everyone clapped as I sat down and the ceremony continued for 20 more minutes. Once we was done we turned our tassels and it was time to rock out. I walked over to a crying lay and she hugged me as my family took pictures. " I love you so much " She said " Big degree " She said again as me , her and Jay took pictures.

" So proud of all of my girls " My pops said as he handed me a gift. " You always wanted a foster home, So let's work " He said as I saw a set of keys. " Dad "  I gasped " Thank you daddy " I said hugging him " You're welcome "'He said kissing my cheek. The gifts was hella dope they showed out for me.

" One last surprise we going out of town with the gang " Izzy said and I smiled. " Let's pack cause we leave tonight " he said we all parted ways and we headed home to pack. Izzy was on the phone " Bitch I'm not giving you no money, you should've thought about that when you left me to grow up in the streets with out you " He said yelling I sighed.

Knowing it was his mother I got behind him rubbing his back. " It's okay baby stop getting worked up you know how she is " I said placing kisses on his neck. " Chill mmm " he said moaning like a lil slut I laughed " You gmfu " He said flipping me over and going to work.

*Skips Trip But here's some pictures of the girls on it*

*FineAssNiNi_ posted to her story 5 secs ago*
TAP!

This baby wearing me out
*J.Kaylaaaa_ posted to her story 3 mins ago*
TAP!

* Pretty.Pretty_ posted to story 5 mins ago*

*Back to the basics*

It's been a week since I've been back from my graduation trip, izzy been moving weird but I cannot worry literally. I had finally got my foster home decorated and I was meeting with a social worker who needed placement for a few kids.

I had nothing but the best employed at my foster home and also I had a therapist that was also working in there. I don't really care about the money but the government was paying me a lot all cause they wanted to just get rid of some kids . Least they will be safe with me and my team. Wont have to worry about any mistreatment or anything.

" Hey ms miller " I said to the black lady that was a social worker. " Hey Ms.Jones I have 2 sisters that just were taken from their mothers house hold they need placement immediately " She said. I nodded " We can do that and how old are they? " I said. " 9 and 12 father was abusing them while mom did drugs " She said.

" I'll be more than happy to take them and you said you had another kid? " I asked " Yes his name is Isaiah and he's 10 he's been from foster home to foster home. He will need some work but you're the last resort " She said " Okay well let's go " I said signing some papers and waiting on her to bring me some kids.

She came back with the 3 kids and they didn't have anything but that's okay. I was going to take them out and get them together I booked the girls hair appointments and I booked a taper and Re Twist with my sister as well. " I'm Ms.Jania or y'all can call me Ni Ni " I said the little girl waved.

" I know this may be hard yall getting tossed around but I promise this foster home will be nothing like the ones you've been to " I said. " I'm nice and lenient all I ask of you guys is respect, y'all respect me and your elders. We will respect y'all " I said and they nodded. " Let's get in the car " I said " Are y'all hungry? " I said.

The girls said yes while Isaiah just stared " Are you hungry Isaiah ? " I said looking at him sternly. " Yes ma'am " He said and I nodded. " Y'all okay with Applebees? I kinda wanna get to know y'all before we go shopping for you guys some clothes " I said. They all agreed that was fine. " Table for 4 " I said as we walked in the restaurant.

" Okay I'm going to tell y'all about myself and then y'all can tell me about y'all self " I said " My name is NiNi I'm 21 and I have 1 niece and 2 nephews " I said smiling. " you can go " I said to the 9 yr old " My name is Imani and I'm 9 this is my only sister " she said pointing to the girl. " I'm Amani  and I'm 12 that's my sister" she said. " Im Isaiah I'm 10 and I don't have anyone " he said.

" That's going to change everyone who comes in to the foster care will be a family ok? We will not mistreat each other everybody will get along well okay?  " I said and they nodded. I let them order they food and then I ordered. We talked a lot you could tell they've been hurt specially Isaiah I just wanted to take him home.

He reminded me of Izzy so much and that's crazy. They kinda favored too I wonder what his mothers name was. " Okay time to go shopping " I said " We will get about 12 outfits for now, and when school starts back we will come back to shop cool? " I said and they nodded.

I headed to the mall as Izzy called " Where you at ? " he asked " Working " I said dryly " What's yo issue? " He said " I'm not doing this rn I'm taking the kids to the mall to get stuff before we head to the foster home. Stay where you been " I said hanging up. " Alright , So let's go " I said we shopped a lot I was tired I said 12 outfits and I know they ended up with a good 30 if not more.

They got all the shoes they wanted and I picked up a size for different kids that may come in the next few week and clothes. " Thank You Ms . Ni Ni " Isaiah said the girls also had said thank you but Isaiah hadn't really talked so I was surprised but happy he was improving. " You're welcome I have scheduled hair appointments with my sister so let's go " I said.

We got to the shop " TT " Kross said " Hey stinky winky " I said kissing his cheek. I introduced them and everybody talked after 2 hrs  we were done and Izzy walked in with von. I rolled my eyes " Hey sis " von said and I said hey. I introduced the kids and they them " Man you look just like me that's weird " Izzy said to the little boy " Did you know your mom? " He asked.

" Yeah I knew that crack head " He said making von chuckle " my bad folks he's funny " he said. " What was her name " izzy asked " Ezra James " He said and I looked at izzy. " Why wouldn't my momma tell me I had another sibling she just abandoned him like she did me " He said and I sighed.

I pulled izzy into a hug " It's okay baby let it out " I said " Woah this shit is a life time movie " Von said and Lay slapped him on the head as the kids laughed. " I'll help you so you can get him out the system until then he's in good hands and we can work on visitations " I said. Believe it or not Izzy was a demon in these streets but he had no record. He had a barbershop to clean his money.

" I was headed your way to the shop you wanna follow me? " I said and he nodded " Thank you " me and the kids said all at the same time to my sister. " Well Isaiah how do you feel about having a brother? " I said " Idk. I wish I would've found him earlier " he said " It's not too late to build a relationship, I know you've been through a lot but that trauma will only make you a better person " I said and he nodded.

We got to the barber shop and he got his cut and talked to izzy the whole time. While me and the girls had a conversation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.8K 2.1K 54
Camille is a thug from the hard cold streets of brooklyn. She has been a hustler since she was five. Her momma was strung out on drugs real bad. They...
17.7K 502 11
"Why you letting them girls get in yo head but you making yourself look dumb cause you mines and yo dumb ass ain't going no where" Janae is 19 and st...
223K 9.7K 77
Dre and Aaliyah have been through a lot together since they day that they met, but their life has been filled with darkness and pain even before they...
51K 1K 25
19 year old Alaya Banks has just finished high school and can't wait to go off to college but not before her father dies and her mother abandons her...