MS. INTERPRETER

By Anusvi_12

"Who said I'll never need you?" He asks. "And why else would you need me if you learn English?" She asks look... More

🌼One🌼
🌼Two🌼
🌼Three🌼
🌼Four🌼
🌼Five🌼
🌼Six🌼
🌼Seven🌼
🌼Eight🌼
🌼Nine🌼
🌼Ten🌼
🌼Eleven🌼
🌼Twelve🌼
🌼Fourteen🌼
🌼Fifteen🌼
🌼Sixteen🌼
🌼Seventeen🌼
🌼Eighteen🌼
🌼Nineteen🌼
🌼Twenty🌼
🌼Twenty One🌼
🌼Twenty Two🌼
🌼Twenty Three🌼
🌼Twenty Four🌼
🌼Twenty Five🌼
🌼Twenty Six🌼
🌼Twenty Seven🌼
🌼Twenty Eight🌼
🌼Twenty Nine🌼
🌼Thirty🌼
🌼Thirty One🌼
🌼Thirty Two🌼
🌼Thirty Three🌼
🌼Thirty Four🌼
🌼Thirty Five🌼
🌼Thirty Six🌼
🌼Thirty Seven🌼
🌼Thirty Eight🌼

🌼Thirteen🌼

25 10 4
By Anusvi_12

Ye jun's POV-

We reached the hotel room. It was really a tiring as well as exciting day. I closed the bathroom door as I went to freshen up.

And all that could ever come back to me was Sara holding my arm all of a sudden when I stood next to her during the group picture.

I couldn't help but blush at that time. I could feel my heart pacing and my cheeks flushing red.

But I tried to hide it and kept it low key as someone might see me like that. But I bet I can't act normal the next time I see her.

Seong bin: *Knocking the bathroom door* Ye jun-a, are you done? I wanna use the-

(I quickly open the door and run away hiding my face from Hyung.)

Seong bin: *What happend to him? I've never seen him this happy.*

......

[Time skips]
[Dinner time]

Note: [All conversations are in Korean]

Seong bin: We had a lot of fun today right?

Han seok: We sure did.

Seong bin: By the way, Ye jun-a, are you okay?

Ye jun: *raises his brows* Why?

Seong bin: I saw you getting out the bathroom, hiding you face and I wonder-

Ye jun: *chokes on his food*

(Everyone stares at him like he's a criminal. Han seok offers him a glass of water.)

Seong bin: Oh, I just wonder if you puked after all the adventure thing.

Ye jun: *relieved* Oh, y-yes. I'm fine. T-totally fine.

.......

Sara's POV-

It was indeed a tiring day for all of us. Plus, we also had fun. I just wonder what Seong bin meant when he said that Ye jun was hiding his face.

Hmm... Maybe he really puked after that adventure shit. I guess I shouldn't have taken him with us.

Anyways, let's sleep. Good night.

........

I woke up the next morning and found several texts by Ji hun. It was the concert day so I quickly got ready.

I checked his text on my way up to the car.

.

Note: [The texts are in Korean]

Ji hun:

Do you like waffles?

Me:

I do.

(I replied and saw Ji hun waiting for me to sit beside him in the car. He actually sat on the back seat today, giving Ye jun the seat on the middle row.)

(Why did he want to sit next to me always? Okay. Some more tips? But I swear he keeps asking so many tips that I might run out of them one day.)

We reached the stadium and the concert started. It gave a total different vibe in Australia.

The boys were having so much fun on the stage, spilling water on each other and then running away. But most of all, I loved the confetti blast every time at the end.

We still had two more shows and three fan-signs in Australia which would go on for some more days.

We were having fun. And even I had a lot of fun interpreting. But I still had to interpret their V-lives. Yes. I don't know why they say any random thing on the live. *trusfrated*

........

[Fast Forward to Singapore]

We had just reached Singapore. The clean and green atmosphere; the air refreshed us from within.

The next concert was two days later. We decided to freshen up reaching the hotel and then go out shopping.

We didn't get a chance to shop much back in Australia and Japan. So, we were redeeming it here!

I freshen up as soon as I get in my room and wear a nice outfit. I put on a white t-shirt and a yellow sleeveless dress above it. Looks aesthetic right?

I tied my hair into a half bun and allowed a subtle makeup to touch my skin. I also wore a watch and a bracelet with yellow honeybee earrings.

I paired my outfit with a yellow hand bag which I bought from Korea. I waited for them in the reception area for a whole of fifteen minutes.

And they show up on the sixteenth one, looking chic as always. They all wore white, I wonder if we were all pairing today.

"(In Korean) Oh, Sara you look pretty today!" Seong bin said signalling me to walk before him.

Then at the very next moment, I received a text-

.

Ji hun: 

Indeed.😇

.

'Why is he texting me this?!' I wonder in amusement.

We sat in the car and decided to go to the shopping complexes and other areas to buy souvenirs.

The next day would be a trip to 'Universal Studios' as it is the main attraction in Singapore.

.......

We were walking around in the shopping complex when we came across a jewelry shop.

The very sight of the shimmering jewelry made us turn around.

As soon as we entered the shop, we could smell a faint scent of lemongrass. It purified the atmosphere.

I took a look round the store and found what I wanted. Yes, necklaces. I'm really fond of trying on new designs.

I pick up the one with a decent pendant. But Ji hun suddenly popped up from behind and picked up several new designs.

At first, I thought he was helping me but then, I noticed he wasn't when he got engrossed looking at them himself.

I stood there, looking a him for a few minutes before he stops, turning to me.

He raises his eyebrows. I raise mine.

He raises them again, silently asking 'What is it?'.

I peered my eyes, not moving from the place.

Note: [The conversation is in Korean.]

Ji hun: Okay. So....

Sara: Yes, so?

Ji hun: What?

Sara: Whom are you picking that for?

Ji hun: Of course me!

Sara: But men's necklaces are over there. *pointing a finger at another shelf*

Ji hun: Why can't I buy it if I like?

Sara: Of course you can. But whom are you buying that for? *smirks*

Ji hun: Fine, fine. I'm just... going to give this to her.

Sara: Oooooooo *being annoyingly loud*

Ji hun: *covers her mouth with his hand*

Sara: *smiles, even after getting her mouth covered*

Ji hun: You.... (sighs) *gets annoyed*

Sara: *smiles again* (such a shameless creature)

.

Sara's POV-

Soon did I find that Ji hun was looking straight into my eyes and I stared at him back. Now, I was the one who looked like an idiot.

I don't know what happened but.... I just...... got stuck into his eyes, I-I c-couldn't help myself; I can't look away now that I...... saw him.

I can't help it if he looks like an angel. And right now, I feel like, I'd faint by looking at his gaze.

I don't know when did I start adoring him so much. But.....but..... now, I wish it was me. The girl he loves and adores so much....I wish it was....it was...m-me.

The lucky girl who gets a chance to spend her lifetime with him, who gets to hold hands with him.

The girl who can lay her head on his shoulder and then..... he embraces her further more. The girl who...who wakes up next to him and can watch him sleep.

Then after some time, he's gonna wake up too and.... he will plant a soft kiss on her forehead and ask, 'Sorry. Was last night too much to handle?'
*Oh, shit. Sorry.*

The girl who looks into his eyes and smiles and then he smiles too. The girl whom he....holds into his arms tightly and says, 'I'll never let you go.'

She smiles and says, 'Neither would I.'
And all he would think is that... she's just....so- s-so right. It all feels right when he's with her. Everything is at ease.....WITH HER.

The girl whom he takes home, to whom he is her home himself and for whom he cares and would give up anything and everything for was.....*sighs* I wish it was.... ME?

Ugh. Enough with the scenario stuff.
But still.....

I WISH.... IT WAS..... ME.

__________________________________________

Word Count: 1355 Words
__________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385 20 39
A cheerful girl Era working at a good post in a company enjoys her life in India with her family and friends. Little did she knew about what's coming...
11.5K 608 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
38.9K 2.5K 64
------------- The Story Description --------------- It's a story about a businessman and a orphan girl... Jeon Jungkook..the CEO of Jeon corporation...
178 44 13
"I can't be your love, Sunoo..." "Why not?" "Cause I'm afraid I will ruin your life... And hurt you." ____________________________________ Let me in...