Mahv_e_Hairat (lost in wonder)

By niabhatti

After loosing his parents All Arhan Ahmed khan had was his baby sister. Can he fall in love with tons of resp... More

Prologue
Characters
Family
1 Results
2 Study sessions
3 Routine
4 Haider jamshed
Author's note
5 Bad Mood
6 Party
Note
7 Consequences
Note
8 Hera pheri
9 Zimmal jamshed
A/N
10 Principal
11 Letters
12 Fifa
Characters 2
13 Grandfather
14 Islamabad
15 Invitation
A!N
Note
17 12 Am
18 Birthday
19 Doomed
20 pushing
Note!
New story
21 situps
22 Overwhelmed
23 Racing
24 repercussion
25 Angry father
26 Dean
27 never again
28 Harassment
29 learn to fight
Note
30 wheels of mind
31 Fever
32 Raging
33 Goat
34 past
35 Mother
36 vulnerable
37 Truth
38 custody
39 run the show
40 rules
41 settling In
42 He knows
43 scary
44 sleep
45| college
46 Fariha Malik
47 punishment
Note
48 Accusation
49 new friend
50 change
51 confrontation
52 corner
New story
53|Hitler
54 permission
55 Rebel
56| real Bad
57 parent
58| Fear
59| Ishq
60|sad
61|Mess
62|like
63|Back home
63|lecture
64|perfect timming
65|vape
66| Trust
67|Chaos
68|party
69|storm
70|shopping
71|blabber
72| No Idea
73|warning
74|past
75|Twist
76|broken
77|Engagment
78|Nikkah
79|Bye forever

16 Grey hairs

2.5K 149 26
By niabhatti

In school it was the last unit and both Emaan and Haaya were attentively listening the english lecture along with the whole class. Haya saw Emaan inviting to Aiman but before she can ask the class started she was well aware about Arhaan's disliking towards the sibling duo!

"Emaan suno!" Haya called when she ran off as soon as the class got over!

"Abhi nhi Hayaa bhaiya aye pick krne message krna okay?" Emaan replied!

"Sirf itna batado sab ko invite bhai ki permission se dia haina?" Haya asked she purposely didn't mention the specific name worrying about if she listens!

Emaan didn't realize what she is asking that is why just to shrug her of she replied!
"Han han!" And ran off!

Emaan went to parking lot and much to her surprise her brother was driving instead of driver! She just doesn't like going on drives with driver tagging along she can't talk because Arhaan likes to keep family things private so she has stay quiet or talk only about things which are important but all she talks about is random stuff!

"Assalam alikum bhaiya!" She grinned after settling on passenger seat!

"Walikum asalam beta! How was your day? Koi complaints?" Arhaan replied back smiling at her!

"Me kia koi 6 saal ki ho jo har waqt complaints wo to bs saal ek do dafa!" She angrily pouted!

"Saal me nhi beta mahine me ek do dafa!" Arhaan moved his hand forward to ruffle her hairs!

"Khabardar (don't you dare) jo hath lagaya haina mere baalo ko, toh neend me apke baal katdungi me!" She glared at him and pushed his hand back!

Her hairs were perfectly styled in a high pony tail and she wont let anybody not even her bestest brother to ruin it!

"Acha bahe violent baby!" Arhaan smirked at her!

"Emaan seat belt!" He told her after noticing she isn't wearing one!

"Nhi horaha!" She looked down shyly

Arhan just shook his head and parked the car at side and moved forward and did her seatbelt!
"Hazar dafa boltu hu seekhlo!"

"Han han abhi!" She sassed! And Arhaan glared at her to which she replied with a charming smile!

"Bhaiya phele khana bhook lagi ha!" She started!

"Kia khogi?" He asked while driving and and having his full attention towards road!

"McDonalds" she chirped!
"Khabhi khaya ha dhang ka khana?" He muttered!

Emaan Just ignored him! According to her he always gets jealous because he it too old to enjoy food outside! He should be eating at home and only Daal sabzi because thats what oldies eat!

After picking their food from drive through they went towards Mall and started shopping there were alot of dresses she liked but Arhaan rejected and alot of dresses Arhaan liked but she rejected! Arhaan has always been very attentive towards her clothes he always guides her he always picks up nice clothes for her unlike normal brother who doesn't likes to interfere in these things!

Ever since Emaan was little it was Arhaan who took her to shopping her eid dress birthday dress or even normal daily wear they use to shop together!

"Bhaiya ye acha ha ab isko done krte hai ha please I am tired" she gave him one black dress! Arhaan was way to picky he only likes best of best meanwhile Emaan was done with his tantrums now!

"Are you sure?" He was still sceptical!
"Han na bahe ab chale!" She dragged him!

After buying lots of clothes and stuff they went back home!
"Emaan me office jaraha hu apna dhiyan rakhna okay!" He dropped her off at main gate of their mansion!

"Okay okay I am sleeping anyway!" She yawned and step out of the car!

Arhaan come back at almost 7:30 in evening he entered the house and it was awfully quiet! He was sure Emaan wouldn't be sleeping until now! He was about to call her when he heard some noise from kitchen he walked towards it!

"Aani bs krena kab se kherahi hu mujhe krne de mera dil charaha ha aj khana banane ka chup chap side me jakar beth jaye!" Emaan huffed and moved towards stove!

Emaan and Aani shares a very different bond they were like friends mother daughter and what not! She sometimes talks to her rudely but Aani doesn't mind she finds it normal as she coniders emaan as her own daughter!

"Emaan beta Arhaan baba ne apko kitchen me ane se mana kia haina mujhe batado me sab banadungi!" Aani replied

"Allah mia Arhaan baba ne ye mana kia ha wo mana kia ha! Ap mujhe bataye Arhaan baba ne kis cheez ka han bola ha? Unke mu se sirf nah nah hi nikalta rehta nahi arahe abhi wo mera chowmein banjaeyga jab tk wo aynge ab ap ek lafz bole begair mujhe guide krnegi samjhi!" She blabbered unaware of the fact her brother is standing right behind her!

She was just about to pick up lighter and light the stove when it was snatched from her hand!
"Uf Allah aani samjh nhi ati na apko?" She angrily turned back and gulped!

"Bhaiya...!" She stammered
"Aise batt krte ha Aani se?" He asked sternly
"Hum to bas mazak karahe the Haina Aani?" She turned to Aani and her eyes pleaded!

"Emaan! Say sorry to her!" He ordered and she quickly obeyed!
"Sorry" she cutely pouted and she melted and gave her a big smile!

"Now tell me what are doing in kitchen when you are clearly not allowed to!"

"Me to bss aise heheh bs aise han Aani kherahi thi me kal 17 years ki hojaungi is age me shadi hojati thi larkio ki pehele isliye rasoi ka kam krna chaiye or seekhna bhi chaiye! Han to bs wohi karahi thi!" She started with stuttering but ended with utmost confidence!

Arhaan looked at her wondering where did she learns all of this from! He whacked her on head!
"Rasoi? Shadi? Band krwadunga Tv me tumhara Emaan! He scolded!

"Yaa mere Allah! Ye kia kraa apne jawan behn pe hath utaya bhen pe? Jhanum me jate ha bheno ko marne wale! Allah ab apka kia hoga! She cried out dramatically and Aani chuckled!

All of this was drama Arhaan can clearly see it! She was just trying to escape and trying to divert Arhaan from actual trouble she created! She was clearly not allowed to enter kitchen but she did and she was in for a famous Arhaan Ahmed Khan especially served fresh lecturers!

"Emaan! Bs bhot hua chup jau dining table pe betho me araha hu fresh hokar!"

"Leken mere chowmein?" Arhaan looked back so there were sauces and uncooked noodles were very stylishly decorated at the counter as if a cooking show was just about to start!

"Bhook lagi ha?" He asked sofly and she immediately nodded!
"Aani bana degi! Pick your books and settle on table! I am sure homework to kia hoga nhi!"

"Birthday wale din kon homework krta ha?" She asked!

"Your birthday is on sunday and today is friday and I am sure you won't even touch a book for the rest of the week so better get started now wrna me waqai me birthday wale din karwanga wo bhi khare hokar samjhi?" He glared at her!

"Pure 100 hitler or uske jese marnge honge tab jakar ap paida hue honge!" She glared back!

"You don't want thats okay go to my study and stand in a corner for a while go go!"

"Ka.ka..kia? No no i am good! Bhot sara homework ha bhago bhagoo!" She ran off and Arhaan chuckled!

"Bilkul pagal haina yeh?" He asked Aani who gave him a glass of water as he sat down to gulp it!

Aani just laughed!
"Ap banaye iska chowmein me zara apne dimag ki dahi banwata hu!" Arhaan muttered and left!

Emaan sat down on dining table with lots of books scattered around Arhaan came down and settled on the head chair!

Arhaan: "Show me your homework diary!"

Emaan: you do realise na I am turning 17 not 7!

Arhaan: dikharahi ho ke nahi? He glared!

"Kia hogya ha apko aj kisi churail ka jhoota pani to nhi peelia?" She asked!

"Emaan kitni dafa kha ha ye batameezo wali zuban mat chalaya kro?" Arhaan scolded'

"Paka Mcdonalds walo ne inke burger me ziyada mirchi daldi ha!" She muttered under her breath but he listened!

20 minutes into doing homework and he was done she was so excited about her birthday she kept on forgetting about her homework she was constantly talking about random things and Arhaan was actually done!

"Emaaan bs! Chote bacho ko jese ruler side me rakh kr parahte ha wese parhana chaiye ha tumhe to! 20 mins ke andar sara kam complete kro wrna me sachi me laraha hu ruler!" He spoked exasperated after continuous behaviour of un seriousness!

"Hahahah jese haina apke pass ruler! Ek choti si kankar bhi lagti haina mujhe to ap rona shuru krdete ha are you sure ap mar paynge mujhe?" She wiggled her brows at him!

Arhaan sighed his another effort of scaring her went in vain! It was true he can never ever hit her! She was way to precious to be whacked for him! He was just bluffing trying to scare her! But apparently he failed!

Arhaan looked at his lap for a moment than raised his head again and looked at Emaan furiously he hold her ear in a tight grip it wasn't painful but she being she cried out loud!

"Ahh bhaiya choreee ahh!" She screamed
"Ek aur yahn wahn ki batt ki haina dubraa se phone lelunga or 3 mahine tk wapis nhi krunga samjhi!" He completed and left her ear!

Now that was a threat he would actually follow so she started focusing in real!
"Apse ache to Haider ha at least patience to ha!"

"Haider bolte ha!" He glared at her furiously!
"Arey I mean SIR haider! Ap parhlo SIR Bhaiya!" She gave him a tight lipped smile!

"Parhoo!" He put his head down on table he was done for a day his sister would make his hairs grey at the young age of 28 he was sure about it!
____________________________________
Hi guys! How was the chapter?
Please do lots of vote and comments! Silent readers hurts me I am putting way to many efforts so please show some love back!
Constructive criticism is also very much welcomed! Please share your reviews!

I wanted a light hearted chapter before I move to intense one! So here it is! Do tell me if you guys want more like these!

Please vote and do inline comments!
I won't update next until I get better responses with lots of votes and comments!

Thank you all love you all!
Bigs thanks to the people always standing by! You guys have my heart❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 887 10
A beautiful story of khan families with siblings love and family drama all served together . Let's sneak peek inside their lives!!
24.7K 3.9K 12
In the elite ranks of DRDO, Ardik Rajwasnhi, a young prodigy, is fueled by ambition to secure a coveted position among the legendary Team Phoenix. Ho...
165K 8.7K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...
Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

19K 1.3K 11
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 ?" 𝙰 𝟷𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚗𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "𝚆...