MS. INTERPRETER

By Anusvi_12

"Who said I'll never need you?" He asks. "And why else would you need me if you learn English?" She asks look... More

🌼One🌼
🌼Two🌼
🌼Three🌼
🌼Four🌼
🌼Five🌼
🌼Six🌼
🌼Seven🌼
🌼Eight🌼
🌼Nine🌼
🌼Ten🌼
🌼Eleven🌼
🌼Thirteen🌼
🌼Fourteen🌼
🌼Fifteen🌼
🌼Sixteen🌼
🌼Seventeen🌼
🌼Eighteen🌼
🌼Nineteen🌼
🌼Twenty🌼
🌼Twenty One🌼
🌼Twenty Two🌼
🌼Twenty Three🌼
🌼Twenty Four🌼
🌼Twenty Five🌼
🌼Twenty Six🌼
🌼Twenty Seven🌼
🌼Twenty Eight🌼
🌼Twenty Nine🌼
🌼Thirty🌼
🌼Thirty One🌼
🌼Thirty Two🌼
🌼Thirty Three🌼
🌼Thirty Four🌼
🌼Thirty Five🌼
🌼Thirty Six🌼
🌼Thirty Seven🌼
🌼Thirty Eight🌼

🌼Twelve🌼

29 11 0
By Anusvi_12

Ji hun's POV-

I was left dumbfounded when Sara went to Ye jun's seat all of a sudden. He was sleeping there peacefully. Why'd she cut our conversation and leave like this?

Well, this really made me upset. But, I wanted her to stay. I really wanted her to stay. And not because she gave me tips to propose the girl I like but because I've started liking HER company.

It felt so unreal that I was with a girl after such a long time, and that it felt so
easy with her. I could be myself with her.

I never needed to fake a smile or laugh unnecessarily like I do with other women around. I couldn't believe I took a step forward in here.

But I hate the very sight of Ye jun with her and I really don't want her leaving like this. Not for HIM! We still have some classes pending.

......

[TIME SKIPS]
[At the Airport Lounge]

We were staying over at the lounge tonight as the Hotels nearby don't provide accommodations this late.

We planned to check-in tomorrow morning then relax a bit before the concert which was two days later.

Everyone went to their shared rooms and I, as usual was provided with a separate room.

Oh, I feel really privileged right now. The rooms were clean and beautiful.

It was 2.00 am and I couldn't sleep already. So, I decided to work a little bit as I missed a lot of assignments during the tour.

I freshen up and sit with my laptop when I notice that they have a weak wifi connection in my room.

I step out in the main hall to check if it's good there. It was! I finnaly sit on the big comfy couch in the hall and start working.

But then, I see a figure coming and sitting next to me. And, it was none other than Ye jun.

He dropped himself on the couch lazily and put his head back when he saw me.
I chuckled looking at him whine like a baby who can't sleep.

I continue to work, not minding him. Cause if I start talking, he will pick on me again and I don't want that. I just want to work peacefully.

Sometime later, he got bored and spoke up himself.

Note: [The conversation is in Korean]

Ye jun: What are you doing?

Sara: Working. *eyes still fixed on the laptop screen*

Ye jun: Wait. Isn't that me? *coming closer to have a look at her 'work' *

Sara: Yes. *tilts her head*

Ye jun: What are you- wait. Are you posting an illegal video of mine?

Sara: *Bro Seriously?* I am interpreting your STUPID V-live so that your fans could watch it with subtitles!

Ye jun: *embarrassed* Oh, okay!

Sara: *Tsk* Crazy ass.

Ye jun: Did you just curse at me? *eyes her*

Sara: I didn't. *coldly*

Ye jun: You DID! *Pointing his finger at her*

Sara: I DIDN'T!!! Just go and sleep!

Ye jun: Uh... I can't. I slept the whole time in the flight.

Sara: Then stay awake, who cares? *Don't you know I'm a Savage?*

Ye jun: *Wow, what an attitude.*

(Ye jun didn't move from the couch and put his head back while I was still working.)

(After some time, I speak up breaking the silence.)

.......

Ye jun's POV-

Sara: Here.

(She hands me her phone and earphones.)

Ye jun: What?

Sara: I have a sleep playlist. Maybe you can try.

Ye jun: No thanks.

Sara: Okay.

(I don't know why I said that. I'm really going crazy now. She just took it back silently. Did she feel- BAD?)

Ye jun: Okay, never mind. Give it.

Sara: No Thanks. *said imitating me*

Ye jun: Okay. Fine. My fault, give it.

Sara: No, you don't need it. You're better off by yourself.

Ye jun: Fine. Don't give it.

(I say coldly and look away when she opens my palm and places her phone in it.)

(Her hands felt cold, it was Australia and really cold outside. Though it was a bit warm inside, I thought she was freezing.)

(The soft touch of her hand made me shiver and all of it happened so sudden that I didn't even get time to react.)

(She eyes me and then rolls them, looking away. Then she looks at me again and...)

Sara: You don't really ever say 'Sorry', huh?

Ye jun: I did say that it was 'My Fault'.

Sara: Yea, but the two things are different. 'My Fault' is accepting your mistake and 'Sorry' is for asking forgiveness.

Ye jun: *I nod, listening carefully to her philosophy lessons.*

Sara: *sighs* Nevermind. You'd never say that.

Ye jun: *sarcastically funny* Yes. *in a sharp whisper* I'd never.

(She looked at me for a second and then chuckled.)

(She started with her work again and I smiled low key looking at her. I'm glad she didn't get angry.)

(I listened to her sleep playlist with earphones on. It really had some of the geaat songs. I didn't realize when I doze off.)

[Time skips]

I woke up the next morning finding myself on the couch. The songs on the phone had already stopped.

Sara's phone was still with me but where was she?

??: You up?

I heard some footsteps coming towards me. I stand up having a look at who it was.

It was Ji hun calling me out as we had to leave for the hotel.

Ji hun: Wake up. We need to leave.

He leaves without saying another word as he hears no response from my side.

I search Sara in her room but she wasn't there. I quickly freshen up and gathered in the main hall again where everyone decided to meet.

I find Sara there, sitting on the couch with Ji hun. And that strikes a nerve how careless she can be about her belongings.

I walked towards her. She looks up at me when I stand there, crossing my arms.

She stands up and gives me a questioning look. Ji hun stands up from his place too. I really hate the sight of him being with her and showing her off like she's a brand new trophy.

Ye jun: Will you ever pick your phone up? *acting angry*

Sara: *Explaining* Actually, I was.... Shit. Where is my phone? *Flustered*

(I take out her phone from my pocket and hand it to her.)

Sara: Oh. It was with you? *RealiZes* Uh, yes. I actually left it with you last night. I thought of not disturbing you and-

Ye jun: Yes. Please learn to take care of yourself... I mean, your belongings.*complaining*

Sara: *looks down* Yes. *Why does he have to be so bossy even when I risked my phone for his damn sleep? What if he opened it? Shit. I hope he never saw that...)

Meanwhile,

Han seok: Hyung, we need to leave. I want to go to the amusement park today.

Seong bin: Me too. *Looks at the chaotic trio* What are they doing?

Han seok: Oh, I'll call Ye jun.
*to Ye jun* Hyung, we need to leave!

(I leave Ji hun and Sara and went to Seong bin hyung.)

..........

Ji hun's POV-

What was it that happened just now? Why did Sara forget her phone.... No...Why did she leave it with him?

Why was she even with him? What were they doing there last night? Hope not much.

I ask Sara about it when she simply says-

Sara: Nothing. *silent* Let's go.

She avoids me and walks away. Seriously, what's wrong with her today?

.........

Sara's POV-

We reach the hotel and immediately leave for the amusement park Han seok was talking about.

I really love amusement parks. It was fun when we got there till Seong bin said that he is feeling sick.

He stayed down and we all enjoyed literally every ride there, at least twice.

.......

Ye jun's POV-

We were enjoying to our fullest. Sara was looking really happy; seems like she loves adventures.

When I saw her sitting on the merry-go-round, I couldn't do anything else but laugh watching her turn into a baby with other kids.

She looked really adorable smiling and having fun. I clicked a few snaps of her before noticing Ji hun meddling in them.

Why doss he have to be literally everywhere? Why does he stick around Sara that much when it had to be me?

No. Come back to your senses, Ye jun. You don't have to-

Sara: Ye jun! Come here.

(I snapped out as I heard Sara calling me to click a group picture.)

I went there and saw Ji hun already standing next to her for the picture. And I stood there, staring at him.

Sara: Ye jun? Let's click a pic, come quick! *woah, that rhymed*

Ye jun: Hmm.

.......

Ji hun's POV-

I was enjoying peacefully with Sara when suddenly she urges to click a picture.

But as she calls Ye jun for the group picture, I stick close to her, not leaving my position.

Everyone gathers and as she says '1, 2, 3, guys cheese!', she grabs Ye jun's arm out of the blue.

Why does she have to hold him? Why him? Why does she have to hold anybody though?

I saw that. I freaking saw that! I don't know why I've started getting so much in competition with Ji hun since Sara came.

But, I don't really like the idea of them being close. Really, I don't. I just can't stand them.

Maybe it's just because I hate Ye jun and don't like him overpowering me sometimes.

Or am I just.... jealous over the fact that he might take her away from me? Will he take that away TOO?

But why does it have to be HER?

__________________________________________

Word Count: 1627 Words
__________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387 20 39
A cheerful girl Era working at a good post in a company enjoys her life in India with her family and friends. Little did she knew about what's coming...
62.3K 2.6K 40
"I'm okay I think, how long does this stuff usually last?" "A few hours, you should be fine by the time you wake up...can I ask a favor from you?" "S...
40.2K 2.5K 64
------------- The Story Description --------------- It's a story about a businessman and a orphan girl... Jeon Jungkook..the CEO of Jeon corporation...
14.2K 1.5K 19
Who is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies... "Share your smile with the world. It's a symbol of friendship and peace." ...