BET

By Papionie

What happens when San and Seonghwa bet each other for fun; with the price of hurting two innocent people's fe... More

Characters Introduction✨
Introduction to the story (1)✨
-2-
-4-
-5-
-w6s-
-y7m-
-8-
-w9s-
-10-
🐿️-11-🧸
-12-
-y13m-
-w14s-
-15-
🧸-16-🐿️
-w17s-
-18-
-19-
🐿️-20-🐻
-21-
-w22s-
-23-
-24-
-w25s-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-y30m-
-🐿️31🐻-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-y39m-
-40-
-41-
-y42m-
-43-
-w44s-
-45-
-46-
-w47s-
-w48s-
-49-
Thank you🫣
Shameless 24h self promo🙂‍↕️

-3-

479 17 9
By Papionie

"San I'm disappointed in you" Seonghwa expressed while sipping his beer. He was currently in Hongjoong's house with the boys and they were just having a casual get together. San paused his yawning midway, throwing the blonde a cautious look. "And why is that?" He questioned.

"We made a freaking bet a week ago and you are not even trying. With your ways it's more possible you make the cutie hate you within a month than him willing to let you fuck him" the blonde snorted. San ruffled his hair at that, a  slight frustration shown. "I can't do better I swear. That guy just annoys the shit out of me!" San confessed, lips pouting.

"I don't understand why you would go that far" Yunho, who was wrapped in Mingi's arms, snapped. They reconciled from a week ago, the older apologizing for the way he treated his baby with a dreamy three step date. The latter also nodded in agreement with his boyfriend, lips mindlessly grazing the brunette's neck.

"Right you both are such big assholes I swear" Hongjoong chortled in, sipping his drink after shaking his head disapprovingly. "I mean it's fun; and the boy likes me. We don't have to let them know they are a bet" Seonghwa shrugged.

"Yeah but still that Wooyoung guy is just so grumpy all the time" San exhaled dramatically. "That's because you're a dick" Yunho replied to the younger's defense, earning heartfelt laughs from both musicians. San gasped in a fake offense. "I have been a complete gentleman" he objected gaining a why-the-fuck-you-lying look from the rest of the boys.

"Okay then you fuckers, I'll show you. Call your boy toy, invite them here" San suggested in a competitive manner. "Woah woah, who are you to invite random people in my house" Hongjoong rushed to say, palms towards San in a gesture to "stop" him. "Besides, I'm not approving of your ways of having fun so I don't want to help you break the cutest boys' hearts, let alone in my house" Hongjoong furrowed his eyebrows in concern, as his mind flashed him the timid faces of the youngers'.

"Hongjoong, pleaaaaase" San said cutely, locking the younger in a death grip. "I swear I'll try to know them and if they really are that innocent I'll drop the bet" San lied mischievously. Hongjoong the ever so gentle and romantic, thought about the possibility of San actually growing soft for the tan raven head so he sighed, shoulders deflating. "Okay, if you make them sad in my house, you're banned for 3 months" Hongjoong warned.

"Yayy, I want to get to know Yeosang, he looks so young and so cute" Yunho squealed, burying his head in Mingi's chest. The older felt his heart skip a beat at the sight. Yunho looked absolutely adorable and the slight blush from the drinks they were having was making him look irresistible. The pink haired boy patted the back of his boyfriend's head lovingly before his fingers snuck under the latter's chin so that he could lift his head. After the 3 seconds long eye contact they held Mingi pressed his lips on Yunho's plump ones. "I love you so much" the older said smiling at the now redder brunette. The color was surely not only because of the drinks right now. "I love you too, Gigi" Yunho replied back, tightening his hold around Mingi's waist.

Seonghwa made a gagging sound "Ew too much love in the air" he said in a disgusted voice. "You're acting like that because deep down you're sad and jealous of not having a lovely husband like I do" Mingi said smirking when he heard a gasp from the boy in his arms. Seonghwa only rolled his eyes at that.

"Woo! Woo!" Yeosang knocked the bathroom door that Wooyoung entered just 10 seconds ago. "What the fuck Yeo! Let me fucking pee!" The older grumbled. "I can't! Seonghwa just texted me!" The younger said urgently. "Well still, I need to pee" Wooyoung replied back and even if he couldn't see him, Yeosang could almost hear his eyes rolling.

A few seconds later Wooyoung emerged from the bathroom. "See now that wasn't hard, was it?" He joked grabbing the actor's phone. "Yeosang, you're supposed to reply to texts!" The older widened his eyes when he saw the messages unopened in the Notification Center. "Well I don't know what to do!" Yeosang fiddled around "I'm nervous" he cried out. Wooyoung only sighed before he opened the messages. "Oh my gosh! Yeosang! Seonghwa is inviting you to his friend's house! He wants you to meet his friends!" Wooyoung exclaimed happily, jumping up and down.

"What?" Yeosang shouted softly, taking his phone from the older's grip. "Huh? He is inviting us bestie, not only me" Yeosang nudged his friend's elbow. Yeosang might have seen how his bestie has been bickering with San for a week now but he didn't failed to notice the way Wooyoung's eyes linger on the handsome dancer. "San is there too probably" Yeosang commented. And Wooyoung hated to admit but his heart raced at the mere thought of seeing San again.

"So? Should we go?"

"I don't know Yeo" Wooyoung sighed "I don't think I wanna see San" the boy continued before speaking again "Better said, I don't think San wants to see me" he groaned rubbing his eyes. Yeosang on the other hand shook his head at that thought. "I don't think that's the matter; Seonghwa didn't know we're together now. So he didn't have to be considerate yet he still referred to you." The younger expressed his thoughts and it honestly made sense to the dancer.

Wooyoung sighed again before nodding his head yes. "Okay then, I know you won't go alone either and I'd rather be there than be an obstacle to your happiness" the tan boy said lovingly to which Yeosang smiled appreciatively and brightly. "But you need to wear whatever I pick out" the dancer uttered, the younger giving him confused eyes.

"What's wrong with my outfit?" He stared down at his beige shorts and his baby blue, oversized sweater. "Nothing but we're talking about Seonghwa and his friends" Wooyoung pointed out and fair enough he didn't have to say more to convince the fluffy mop of haired teenager.

Wooyoung picked out some skinny black jeans with a white button up for Yeosang, styling it with his mom's oversized ciel cardigan and a plaid beret cause it made Yeosang look softer than he already was. And true to his thoughts; the boy looked lovable and huggable.

For himself he chose something more bold; cause it's Wooyoung after all. He wore his new oversized sleeveless shirt, which had some white fabric hanging at the end of it, his black pants with some chains and some fingerless long gloves and parted his growing wavy hair in the middle. He was satisfied. He looked sexy and the outfit itself screamed his name.

His best friend gasped when he saw Wooyoung in that outfit. He looked so handsome. Yeosang envied his friend's confidence, he could never show more skin than his calves... he was insecure. "Woo, you look so handsome!" He complimented, standing on his tippy toes to pat the older's hair. Wooyoung smiled affectionately at his friend. "Thank you my love" he replied before they decided to get moving.

🧚‍♀️🧚🧚

Wooyoung rang the bell of the unfamiliar apartment door, his heart racing a bit as he fixed his shirt once again. Before Yeosang had the chance to calm his nerves himself; the door opened, showing a half black half white haired boy. They both have seen him a lot of times but they didn't know the name of.

"Hey! You must be Yeosang!" Hongjoong smiled at the youngest looking boy. His eyes lingered on the beret, the fashionista in him wanting to try it himself. The younger nodded his head blushing; Seonghwa must have talked about him, otherwise there's no reason for the boy to know his name.

"Come in!" He rushed to the side to make space for the boys to enter. They both followed Hongjoong awkwardly looking at the minimalistic decor of the apartment. It honestly suited their senior's image.

"Guys! The kids are here!" Hongjoong informed a second before the mentioned boys appeared on sight.

Seonghwa was the first to stand up, engulfing the adorable teenager in a warm hug, without even thinking about it at that. Seonghwa will probably take the fact that his heart squeezed in his chest at the tiny fists clutching on the back of his shirt to grave. The blonde blamed it to the fact that Yeosang was way shorter than him and he enjoyed the height difference. Probably. The blonde was a tad bit taller than the rest boys his age, though he wasn't taller than Mingi and Yeosang's hair barely touched his chin. It is a cute difference; it would make anyone feel something; okay!?

"What were you up to when I texted you?" Seonghwa asked, looking down at his cute outfit interested. "I just wanted to watch minions" Yeosang answered biting his lips and Seonghwa mentally hit himself at the urge to coo. "Okay! Let's watch it together!" Seonghwa suggested, pulling Yeosang with enough force so he ended up stumbling on his lap. Yeosang gasped audibly at that ears almost fuming. He was about to stand up when Seonghwa circled his hands around his waist. "Come on baby boy, it's more comfy like that" he reassured, happy when the boy in his lap complied. He offered him one of his two airpods and held his phone in front of them.

San on the other hand was staring openly at the younger dancer in awe. His sleeveless shirt, his surprisingly bulky biceps... was this the same Wooyoung he encountered in school?! He cleared his throat lifting his hand to greet Wooyoung and the younger waved back before taking a seat next to him. "Hi cutie" the familiar, friendly brunette greeted excitedly. "Hi." Wooyoung blushed at the pet name.

"So..." San started, successfully getting the raven head's attention. "What are you doing tomorrow?" He asked before he cleared his throat awkwardly for the nth time already. The younger looked to his left for a second making sure the gray haired beauty was indeed talking to him; surprised at the fact. Wooyoung smiled a bit. "My favorite dance crew is performing after a 2 year long hiatus in Jamsil, so I'll go there" the asked boy replied, making San gasp. "You're talking about Just Jerk, aren't you?!" San asked excitedly.

The excitement passed to Wooyoung easily, who jumped in his seat happily. "Yeah! Do you like them too?" He squealed. "Are you kidding? I love them! But I couldn't get tickets" the older groaned throwing his head back in regret.

Wooyoung saw the look Yeosang pointed him with from the corner of his eyes and he sighed silently, rubbing his nape.

"Well, I do have an extra ticket a certain manipulative puppy didn't exactly appreciate if you're interested." Wooyoung offered, barely breathing as his heart was palpitating on his throat. San grabbed his cheeks and turned his head so that they could come face to face, the boy's eyes sparkling. Total contrast to his dark and mischievous persona. "Are you for real?" He asked. The younger nodded slightly. "Oh my god, yes! Of course I am interested!" San said happily, suddenly kissing Wooyoung's left cheek in the spark of the moment. Both boys froze at that, cheeks picking temperature while still looking at each other.

   •
   •

"Sha la la la la la~"

The singing voice woke them both up, as they rushed to part and occupy each end of the sofa. "Yunho!" Hongjoong groaned, previous events entertaining him unapologetically. "You ruined the fun part!" He whined. "Sorry, had to make sure that's San the straight friend." Yunho mocked giggling, which earned him a hard slap on his butt from the boy he just mocked.

Yunho hissed at the sting before he felt a bigger palm patting his butt cheek to tend to the aching part. "San, if you dare touch Yunho's ass again I'll break your fingers one by one" Mingi warned, eyes trained on his phone screen while the other hand still tended to Yunho's butt.

The model's stomach released butterflies at the possessiveness, his hand patting down his boyfriend's hard abs. His man definitely spent more time in the gym nowadays, Yunho noted mentally. The boy stretched, lips attacking the older's neck, more sensually than needed if you ask the rest of the boys. Mingi bit his  tongue at that, hand squeezing the butt cheek under it in a different manner this time.

"Hey- hey! Keep if for under 18 please, we have a child here!" Wooyoung screeched, he himself flustered at the uncalled public display of affection. At that Yeosang's head snapped, his eyes glaring sassily. "Woo, shut up." He mumbled changing his position so he was still on Seonghwa's lap but his feet on the sofa and his head at the crook of the blonde's neck.

To Seonghwa this felt ridiculously cozy, and he noticed how Hongjoong kept studying his body language.

"Yeosang you're not 18 yet?!" Hongjoong asked surprised. Pausing the animated movie Yeosang shook his head no. "Not yet" he blushed as he had all the attention on him now.  "Wait, then how you in uni?" San asked intrigued. "Well I skipped second year of high school" the younger said, hiding his red face against Seonghwa's chest when the ooh and whoas erupted.

Wooyoung grinned at that. "Yup my bestie smart as fuck" he bragged. "It's called being a nerd" San corrected, getting a death glare in return. "Do you still wanna see JJ?" The younger threatened to which San coughed, interweaving their fingers together. "I'm sorry baby" he winked setting Wooyoung's cheeks on fire.

"Oh Choi San boldin. I see ya I see ya" Yunho teased, shutting his mouth when Mingi asked him to spare the poor boy for a moment. "I'm sorry baby" Yunho fluttered his eyelashes cutely. "Aww my cute fiancé" Mingi cooed pecking Yunho's addictive lips once again.

Wooyoung widened his eyes at the words used. "Are you really engaged?" He gasped, hands clutched together. Yunho shook his head smiling. "No, not yet" he winked tightening his grip on Mingi's waist.

Yeosang smiled at that. "That's so cute" he commented "How long have you been together?" He asked curiously. "5 years" Mingi replied smiling from ear to ear. The unexpected answer widened both Yeosang's and Wooyoung's eyes comically, eyebrows rising in surprise. Yeosang turned his head a bit accidentally making eye contact with Seonghwa and blushing at the sight. Seonghwa had such a soft smile on his face and he looked ethereal; as always.

Noticing how close their faces were the younger readjusted himself, his head detaching from the older. "Sorry..." he whispered but to his surprise, Seonghwa had other plans as he pulled him back in position, his big hand cupping the curve of Yeosang's hip.

Wooyoung sighed looking at the strongly going couple that was cuddling. "It really is cute and amazing honestly! Why do I end up with jerks only" the tan boy whined unconsciously cuddling on San's side.

At Wooyoung's comment the older group of friends shared a knowing look. Hongjoong and Yunho particularly glaring at San and Seonghwa. "Well, I wouldn't trust San either" Hongjoong hinted in between fake coughs.

"San? Why San?! I have nothing to do with San!" Wooyoung panicked as he defended himself. "Damn smooth like butter Woo" Yeosang snorted eliciting a betrayed gasp from the attacked boy who threw him a pillow only for Seonghwa to catch it before any actual impact happened.

And pretty much that was how they spent their Friday night; talking mostly bullshit and watching a movie while on it as well. Now who cuddled who is another story to be told.

Around 1 am Yeosang and Wooyoung decided to call it a night, already way past the time they supposed they'd be back home. To both boys' surprise San offered to drop them off, Seonghwa standing up on that. Mingi had his own motorcycle so he would take Yunho to their shared apartment on his own and Hongjoong was already fast asleep on his couch. The poor boy was busy daily producing a mixtape for one of his final exams.

Yeosang felt bad leaving the boy behind completely unattended so he threw a folded blanket that was around there on the producer to give him warmth, before he felt hands wrapping around his waist from the back and a pair of lips on his neck.

"If you keep caring about other men like that you'll make me jealous" the very familiar voice whispered in his ears and as quickly he let the boy go.

The car ride was silent save for the excited comments about tomorrow's show from the two at the front. Since Yeosang would sleep over at Wooyoung's house San dropped those two off first.

"Youngie!" San shouted for the car stopping the called boy on this tracks. "See you tomorrow on our date!" The older winked before speeding off.

Yeosang and Wooyoung looked at each other surprised. They decided to not comment on it yet; they had the whole night ahead either way.

A/N
How'd you like it so far? Can you guess who is my favorite character?😌

I want to buy him all the abri sobas in the world 🥹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 640 16
'Hi daddy😘' 'Hey babyboy😏' In which Wooyoung dared Yunho to dm Mingi, his bias from Ateez. The last thing he expected was a response but luck was o...
1.1M 67.3K 90
{COMPLETE} if there's something i've learnt from a million mistakes, you're the one that i want at the end of the day. seongjoong au where seonghwa...
89.7K 2.9K 12
Woosan Some Woohwa too Warning :Smut we need more! Just one Time....are you sure. San is straight and Wooyoung is not. But that doesn't stop Wooyoun...
9.8K 364 38
after coming to terms with his sexuality, san realizes he's fallen for his band mate, wooyoung. when their relationship becomes exposed, will they be...