The Sun Meets The Horizon Dem...

By xharhaillacallueng

Currently on hold because of school. Helo again everyone! This is another one of my stories from my previous... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
Now Playing: Say You Won't Let Go
Now Playing: Uhaw (Tayong Lahat)
Now Playing: Come Inside Of My Heart (Slowed)
Now Playing: Leader Of The Band
Now Playing: Title
Now Playing: Teardrops On My Guitar
Now Playing: Beer
Now Playing: Stay With Me
Now Playing: Dream About You
Now Playing: Jailhouse Rock
Now Playing: Killshot (Slowed)
Now Playing: Line Without A Hook
Now Playing: Adore You
Now Playing: Mary On A Cross
Now Playing: September
Now Playing: Last Friday Night
Now Playing: Paparazzi
Now Playing: Blood On The Dance Floor
Now Playing: Light Switch (Brighter Mix)
Now Playing: Jericho
Now Playing: And so It Begins
Now Playing: Mockingbird
Now Playing: Rolling In The Deep
Now Playing: Vivid
Now Playing: fool
Now Playing: Billie Jean
Now Playing: Ob-la-di Ob-la-da
Now Playing: hug me
Now Playing: Got Me Singing
Now Playing: Shivers
Now Playing: Bad Habits
Now Playing: Superfly Sister
Now Playing: Die For You
Now Playing: Bad
Now Playing: Celestial
Now Playing: Sweet Creature
Now Playing: Heart to Heart
Now Playing: Until I Found You (Piano Version)
Now Playing: this is what falling in love feels like
Now Playing: Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High
Now Playing: Fire Drill
A/N
Now Playing: Daylight
Now Playing: Into You (slowed)
Now Playing: The Way You Make Me Feel
Now Playing: golden hour (SB19 remix)
Now Playing: Seven (Explicit Version)
Now Playing: Nice Guy
Now Playing: MAPA
Now Playing: Treasure
Now Playing: I Love Rock 'n Roll

Now Playing: About Damn Time

28 3 0
By xharhaillacallueng

Status: Unedited

Published: August 1, 2023

You and Giyuu arrived first at your destination, taking off your helmets and letting your hairs flow free along the harsh winds.

"First time I've ever seen you let your hair down," you told Giyuu, placing your helmet on the left side mirror. Giyuu placed his at the right and began to tie his hair up, "it felt uncomfortable when I wear it inside the helmet," he says.

You smile and started to do the same, "for real."

Tengen and his wives arrived second via Constant Total Concentration Breathing, Muichiro was third and Sanemi was the last.

"Y'all better have a good reason for the Master to send me here along y'all's stinking asses," says Sanemi.

You gave him a dumb look, "yeah, and would the Master need a reason? Should I ask him? Hm?" you asked, getting to his face.

Sanemi pushed you off harshly, making you land with your back on the ground. Giyuu ran to you and helped you up, "don't be rash, Shinazugawa," Tengen scolds him.

You asked for the Master some Pillars that are currently free to help you check out the Bikers'club that you so want to give a beating to.

Unfortunately, Sanemi was one of them.

You bumped fists with Makio, hugged Suma and high-fived Hinatsuru. "I missed you guys!" you say, Suma giggles.

You look at Tengen to see his left hand all gone. You didn't notice it back at Yoshiwara, but you frowned at the sight.

Tengen pats your head with a small smile, "hey, Lil Y/n. Good to see you're awake already," he says.

You smile sadly at him, "because of our weakness, you lost an eye and a hand..."

Tengen smiles, "it doesn't matter. I'm just happy you and your friends didn't lose anything..." he says.

You held his eye patch where his left eye was. "I'll ask you a question when we get back, but you do know you didn't have to come... you've already anyways," you said, punching his chest lightly, Tengen laughs. "I don't mind..."

Makio pouts, "he was too stubborn."

Suma nods, "he is."

Hinatsuru sighs, "we told him to rest so we could accompany you instead, but he-"

"Caught up with us..." Makio scratched her head.

You smile and looked at Muichiro who was approaching you, you gave him a big bear hug from behind and lifted him up, hearing him let out a loud grunt when you did so. "Nice to see you again, Muichiro!" you say.

The teen only looked at you funny, "have we met before..?"

You giggled and pulled his hair, "you really don't remember my 'weird room'?" you ask the boy, he hums. "Can't recall..."

You let out an annoyed sigh and flicked his forehead, he held the sore spot as you all look at the well built mansion. "This was where my dad tracked down the IP address of one of the phones left behind by one of the bikers. Have a lookout for a man named Johnson Green, we'll take him in for questioning," you say, cocking your gun and placed it back on your leather holder by your belt.

Giyuu puts an earpiece in his ear to keep in touch with you, "I take it he's that leader of the pact?" asked the Wind Pillar, you stuck your bottom lip out. "Close. He's known to be the Vice External of this Bikers' club, the phone belongs to him. Uncle Yuri told me he read some of the texts in his inbox, he's in an affair with one of the female bikers. Capture them both, and you'll be rewarded."

Sanemi smirks, "I'm in."

"For the money," Giyuu rolls his eyes.

Sanemi grew a tick mark and started walking to Giyuu, "what did you say?"

You punched his chest, "I don't like people who don't give any concern to the matter. Show some more respect, Sanemi."

He grew another tick mark, "don't just casually call me by my first name."

You gave them one each and they put it in their ears, "w-wouldn't it get stuck in our ears?" asked Makio, concerned about the earpiece almost the size of an ant. You shook your head, "nah, we can get them out."

You approached the closed door and looked at Giyuu, he nods and knocked on the door two times with a followed verbal 'knock knock'.

A man looks through the peephole, "who's there?"

You smirked.

"Your worst nightmare."

You kicked the door down which fell on the man who was now laying on the floor with the door on top of him. Muichiro walked on top of the door, making the man grunt, and lifted up the door.

Giyuu took him by his shirt and pinned him on the wall, "state your name," he growls.

The man whimpered, "I-I-I'm Frederick Smith! P-Put me down!"

Giyuu put him down and you corner him with your hands on the either side of him on the wall, "not so fast, Fred. Too bad you left your phone at the bombing site," you sneered in his face.

The man tilted his head, "bombing site? W-What the hell are you talking about?" he asks.

Slapping his face, you dug your nails in his biceps. "Don't play dumb with me now, you were one of the bikers who blew up the Minister from the East," you say accusingly.

Sanemi smirked, "I kinda like this girl."

Tengen slapped his head, "only one guy's good for her, and that ain't you, Shinazugawa."

The man seemed to have understood, "bikers?"

"Yeah, bikers you stinkass."

You all looked at Suma blushing like crazy, "I'm sorry, shouldn't have spoke..."

You faced him again, "bikers indeed. Do you know something?"

"I'm not a biker, but my friend is.... his name's-"

"Johnson Green?" asked Muichiro, the man nods. You took off your hands from his sides and asked him to sit down for more questioning.

"Exactly... they asked me to join, but I didn't want to be a part of their assault..." he says.

You nod, Sanemi interrupted. "How would we know you're not lying?"

"Do you know where you were at July 23 at 1:30 pm?" Giyuu asked, the man nods. "I-I was at work with Bob," he replies.

"And where is your workplace?"

"At the drugstore two streets down..."

Giyuu writes down everything in his notepad, "okay, we'll see if your alibi checks out. For now..." Giyuu looks at you, "you'll be provided guards to look after you, we might need you for more questions."

The man nods, "a-alright, no problem..."

You nod as you look at the three women. "Would you guys be okay with staying with the guy?" you asked them, they nod. "Alright, come here," you say, calling them at a corner.

"Make sure you check the house up and down for any weapons. Restrict him from usage and wait for us to get back, okay?" you asked in a whisper, the three nodded. "You can count on us," says Hinatsuru, you smiled.

You punch their obis where their knives were, "make sure to hide those too. We'll be back in a little," you say, waving goodbye as you went ahead with the boys to check out the drugstore.

You decided to run with them instead to save gas, you forgot to remind Giyuu to stop by at the gas station.

You reached your destination and you entered the store. You approached the counter, "hi, is Bob here?" you asked, the cashier looked at you funny.

"I'm sorry? We don't have any people employed with the name Bob."

You face palmed, "of course he was lying..."

You sped back to the house where you were before and caught the man aiming a gun at the three ladies sat down together on the couch.

The man was caught off guard, "H-How did you get back so fast-"

You took out your gun, "doesn't matter. You lied."

He laughed, "it's obvious you women are easy to deceive," he says coyly.

You scoffed, "yeah right, it's obvious the closest you could get to a vagina was when you were born," you taunted.

Sanemi burst in after you and jumped on the assailant, "Sanemi, no!"

He shot the gun he was still holding on Sanemi's chest, making you shoot his arm and let go of the gun.

You ran to Sanemi, "you shouldn't just jump on an armed person! I thought you'd know better," you say.

He stares at you, "I do know better!"

You scratched your head, "if you do know better, you shouldn't have suddenly approached him!

You're the Wind Pillar for God's sake!"

Makio went ahead and kicked the man unconscious, "we'll take him back to your headquarters, Y/n," she says, carrying the man like a child.

You smile, "thanks, Makio."

Muichiro, Giyuu and Tengen walk to you. "If his fellow bike members find out we kidnapped him, they're probably going to skedaddle," says Tengen, Giyuu tending to Sanemi's gunshot wound to his dismay.

You nod, "they'll probably have a meeting on their missing member, how they found out and how they're going to conceal their tracks. It's going to be much harder to collect them all at once..." you say, letting out a sigh.

Muichiro pats your shoulder, you look at him.

"Just do your best..."

You gave him a smile back, "thanks, Mui," you say.

You called your father, "hello?"

"Hey dad, just called to let you know we caught the owner of the phone. Almost had Hinatsuru, Makio and Suma dead if we didn't check out his alibi," you say as Giyuu finally patched up Sanemi who slapped him several times.

Giyuu came to your side to listen in on the call, "good job, Y/n. Bring him in at HQ, Handler will well, handle the situation with interrogating him. Back up is on the way," he says, picking up his newly built mask of the known President External of the club.

You giggled, "I bet you're already dressing up as one of the members for the interrogation," you say, Loid smiles. "You know me well," he says, putting on the mask and new clothing.

"Gotta go, Y/n. Bring back anything that could be used against him," he adds, entering the Handler's office.

You nod, "got it. Stay safe, dad."

"I should be the one telling you that, Y/n."

"Uh-huh. Love you, dad."

"Love you too, Sunrise."

You hung up and saw the cars pulling up at the house, they began searching the whole place up and down and brought back unlicensed firearms.

You informed everyone with the current situation with Tengen still inside the house, stomping on the floor.

"... will the guy get killed?" asked Sanemi, you shook your head. "No, that would be wasteful," you say.

"Someone like him who knows a lot concerning the bombing will be taken into interrogation. And if he doesn't budge, then torture is always an option," says Giyuu.

Sanemi's face scrunched up, "I didn't ask you, dumbass."

You kick Sanemi by his face with a balchagi, "enough! What did he do to piss you off that much?!" you yelled.

Sanemi laid on the ground with a swollen cheek, "he literally will just look at me and I'm gonna pissed!"

You step on his chest, pinning him down to the ground. "Look man, you seem to hate him so much for mo reason at all. Why even bother?" you ask.

Suma spoke up, "yeah! Ignoring him is an option."

After her words came out her mouth, she slowly turned her head to Giyuu who shed a single tear.

Suma screeched, "I don't mean it like that Tomioka-san, I'm sorry!" she says, also starting to cry.

He calmed her down, "it's fine, I didn't take it to heart..."

"You're literally crying a waterfall!" yelled Hinatsuru.

"Hmm... 8th Form..."

"Are you fucking high?!" asked Makio.

Sanemi pushed you off him with a little struggle, but succeeded.

You scratched your head, he's a real menace.

Tengen gasped as he kicked open the floor, making your heads turn to him. "I've got something!" he yells.

You all ran to him to see what he revealed, it was a laboratory.

You all jump inside and explore the area. Muichiro was about to touch a box when you gave him a pair of rubber gloves, "use these, we wouldn't want your fingerprints on them."

They all wore a pair and roamed the laboratory, Tengen opened a box. He clicked his tongue, "what is it?" asks Giyuu, walking beside him. "They look like bombs," replies the Sound Pillar.

You inspect the insides, "they are... and if we're lucky, they're the same kinds they used to blow up the Minister. Thanks for finding this, Tengen," you smile, carrying the box in your hands.

Tengen smiles, "happy to help."

One of the backups three a rope down to you but you just jumped up with the box still in your hands. Your friends followed behind, "take these back to HQ for testing," you tell one of them, they put it in their car and continue to inspect further.

You revved up your motorcycle and asked Giyuu to get on, "let's go back to HQ. For now, we see what we retrieved."

Everyone nodded and kept up as you drove a whooping 100 mph, dropping by the gas station along the way and filled up your tank.

You are now in the interrogation room with everyone else. Your father had deceived the man long ago, so now you're listening to his truth.

"... but you were still a part of it, am I right?" asked the Handler, the man nods. "I didn't have a choice, I didn't want to leave the club. It meant a lot to me since I was one of the co-founders, but Ray... he betrayed me... they betrayed me..." he replies.

You sighed, "if that were me, I would've already murdered them."

Giyuu pats your shoulder, "now now, no need to be hostile..."

You hug him by his waist as you continue to listen in.

"So now..." he continues, "I'm atoning for everything I've done.

I know where they are..."

The Thorn Princess smiles deviously, "finally...

... about damn time..."

Word Count: 2382

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 486 14
Muichiro Tokito x Reader- School AU!!!! Agh Im so excited to be doing this. Anyways, heres a preview of whats to come: Y/n Kamado is Tanjiro and Nezu...
81.5K 825 30
This is my first fanfic- Ben is now 6 years a spy, and somehow competent. A legend around the school and the CIA, he's content with his life, but wha...
1K 29 13
This is the first time I've written a story like this, however I feel that I should explain some plot points since I did try to stick as close to the...
622K 23.8K 34
(Y/n) Kamado a young cheerful girl, third to the eldest sibling, lives in a big and happy household but in that one faithful day when you accompanied...