Age ain't nothing but a numbe...

By Nunuuuu_

Layla is only 17 raising her 5 yr old sister her mom is never home. What happened when she runs into the bigg... More

Introducing characters ๐Ÿฅฐ
Life ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Live a little ๐Ÿ˜‰
Chapter 3๐Ÿซข
Chapter 4
Chapter 5๐Ÿ˜‡
Birthday its your birthday ๐Ÿ˜‡
Life๐Ÿ˜…
A mess๐Ÿ™ƒ
Regrets?
Celebration ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ
Success ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Comment , Vote!!
Blessings ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Co parenting๐ŸŒ
Co parenting pt 2.
Suicidal ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
Back and better.
Just a bump in the road.
Karma ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Things will get easier...
๐Ÿคญ
Sneaky bitch!
Rocky
Man DOWN.
Free Sis๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Bonding ๐Ÿค๐Ÿพ
Trial Time ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
Rocky ๐Ÿคซ
Vacation๐ŸŽ‰
New beginnings?
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
( Growing up )
Trouble
Chapter 38
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38
( Therapy )
( Therapy Pt.2 )
Chapter 41
Acting out.
Working on it.
New book coming ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
The NERVE
Rocky.
This aint us..
OMG.
Hurt ๐Ÿ’”
Reunited ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Reunited pt. 2๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Polygamy?
Trouble in paradise?
Loosen Up๐Ÿซ 
Loosen up Pt. 2๐Ÿซ 
Family๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
Chapter 57
Woah.
Spazzing out
Whew chile๐Ÿซ 
๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
๐Ÿซ 
Twins birthday party ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿค”
Seperated.
..
Something New.
Pressed...
Mine.
Chapter 70.
Drama ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
Birthday ๐ŸŽ‰
BOOKS!
NEW BOOK GO COMMENT AND READ

Chapter 6๐Ÿฅณ

8.3K 149 11
By Nunuuuu_

( Dayvon's POV )

It's been a week since I seen my lil momma. I called her iPad " hey ma ma what you doing? " I said into the phone. " Daddy I missed you " She said " Asked your momma can I pick you up? " I said and she came back " She said you can come " She said smiling.

" Alright lil ma get ready " I said and hung up I got ready put some clothes on. " Can I go?  " Asian asked " no bitch my girl don't like you " I said and she mugged me " Yo girl? What the fuck am I von? " she screamed. " Somebody I fuck really somebody that eat dick that's all cause I ain't been fucking you " I said.

" I hate you von we done " She said and I laughed " We never started but okay bet keep that same energy " She said. " You keep it you'll be calling crying SAYING VON I'm sorry " I said as I threw her ass out. I got in my car heading to get the princess.

I got to lay house and knocked on the door " Hey " I said as  I came in she looked good asf. " What's up dayvon ? " She said making me smack my lips " don't do that shit " I said she only call me that when she was mad. " Lani yo daddy here " I said. 

" Daddy! " she said hugging me " You ready? " I asked she nodded and we headed out to a fun day. We went out to eat, and got her a bike, then we went trampoline place and then finished with the Barbie movie. " Daddy I had so much fun. You staying with me please? And I wanna see pop pop first " She asked and I nodded.

Pretty.Pretty_ and 80,675 others liked.
KingVon_ we had a blast today and finished with the Barbie movie daddys princess🥹🥰
View all 3,000 comments
J.kaylaaaa_ she loves her da da spoiled!
↪️I swear and her pop pop😂

FineAssNiNi_ my pretty girl. Outfit snapped😎
↪️her momma keep her dressed.

Payroll_ Pop pop girl 🥰
↪️we finna come see you! 

We headed to her pop pops house and got out the car.  " Pop Pop " she screamed " What's up my Barbie girl " He said and I laughed. " Na Na " She said running up to ms Kendra. " You have fun with your daddy? " she asked and she nodded.

" Yes pop pop I got to see Barbie , and I got a new bike I bounced a lot too " She said happy " I'm glad you had fun let me talk with your dad for a bit " he said as she ran to lay on Jay. " You remind me of me when I was young a lot " he said.  " It hurt when Kendra talk to another Nigga " he said making me laugh.

" Man I be snapping out every time, but I just can't get right I'm trying specially for Lani cause she wants me there " I said " just look out for her she's going through a lot " He said and I nodded. " Ima holla at you pops " I said grabbing a sleeping Lani " Bye y'all , bye mama Kendra " he said hugging her.

" Sunday dinner y'all better be here " she said and I nodded. I put lil mama in the car strapped her in and headed to get some wings for Lay. I picked the Lani up and knocked on the door lay came down damn her ass eating them Nike pro shorts up. She grabbed her and took her to lay down I sat her food down.

Then when outside to get all of her stuff and bring it in. " Thank you " she said " You welcome ma " I said shutting the door and locking it. " I'm staying the night Lani asked me too " I said as she nodded. " hmm " she said giving me some chicken. " I'm good mamas I ate with lil mama " She nodded she finished eating washed her hands and laid on the couch.

" Can I lay with you? " I asked she nodded I got between her legs and I was out of it. I slept for about 2 hours " MOMMY , DADDY! " she said shaking me. " Yes mamas " I said " Wake up I'm bored and auntie just came in " She said I was looking at Jay on the couch.

" Wake my sister out so we can go out " She said " Naw she good " I said " Whatever nigga she need to get out her bday monday definitely gotta celebrate this weekend " she said and I nodded. " Wake up mamas go get some clothes on " I said tapping her she kissed my lips. " Mm " I said.

" Y'all see us right?? " she asked and I laughed " watch yo niece real quick " I said going up the steps. " I need 5 mins " I said " You got a condom? " She said I mugged " Bro I don't need no condom " He said " you been fucking that hoe Asian don't play with me " she said.

" If you get some condoms later we can tho I need some dick " She said kissing me "let me eat " I said and I began eating her pussy " Oh my god vonnnn " she moaned out. " FUCK DADDY " she cried out. I ate it for a good 15 minutes she lucky she gotta go. " Gimmie a kiss " I said and she did.

( Layla's POV )

I gave von another kiss and Lani one too. I got in my sisters car " I love you " she said and I smiled " Ima always love you too no matter " I said her ass pulled some shots out toxic.

*Pretty.Pretty_ posted to story 5 secs ago*

KingVon_ and 12,067 others liked.
Pretty.Pretty_ I'll be 18 Monday🫢sum slight the turn up Monday 😉
*Comments Limited*
KingVon_ have fun mamas 😘Ima make sure it's the best🥰
↪️I will baby, and yayy

Monique_ growing so quick a great young lady.

EnvyMeKendra_ my daughter 😍
↪️love you ma🫶🏾

Payroll_ yo ass expensive send me what you want
↪️get me a shop so I can open up a hair salon😊

I logged off and we headed in the club it was jumping. " JUST WANNA LOVE YOU FOR MY WHOLE LIFEEEE " I sung as my Ni Ni recorded. " THIS ISSSSS WHAT I WANNA DO FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE " I sung drunkly.

She posted it " You don't need no beat you better hype yo bestie up " I sung as I dropped it to the ground twerking my ass. " yeah baby sis! " Jay yelled I smiled I was having a good time no lie.

Just the girls no guys I needed this " What's the plans for the bday? " They asked " I have no clue I forgot honestly I just been so distracted maybe we could do dinner? " I said and they nodded. " Y'all ready tho? " Jay ask " Yes I'm finna get me some birthday sex " I said and they laughed.

I headed to the house and showered von was sleep and so was lil mama she was in her room. I saw he had a pack of condoms on the dresser. I took a shower and once I got out I lotion my body and climbed in the bed he had on boxers.

I pulled them down and begin ducking his dick " OH FUCK " he moaned looking down at me puzzled " Lay fuckkk " he said his toes was curling. " it's good baby? " I asked kissing his tip " AWNNN " He moaned out. He busted in my mouth I swallowed kissing him.

He grabbed a condom slid it on and slid me on top of his dick. " YEAH daddy " I said bouncing up and down he was killing my shit. " I'm finna fuck you all night early bday present " he said making me sigh cause I wasn't ready.

We finally got done and showered he changed the sheets and I was out of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 511 11
"Why you letting them girls get in yo head but you making yourself look dumb cause you mines and yo dumb ass ain't going no where" Janae is 19 and st...
251K 4.9K 19
Paris is an 18 year old senior in highschool who lives with her mother who has a drug and alcohol addiction. Paris mother is known around town for se...
96 0 17
"You fuckin liar," I yelled pushin him I was too mad to think at this point Layla Vikson a 14 year old girl who saw things she shouldn't at her age...
34.2K 1.1K 21
THE BOOK IS COMPLETED AND EDITED. Holding her man down has never been a problem for Royalty. Even when his hoes come and go, none of them could compa...