The Sun Meets The Horizon Dem...

By xharhaillacallueng

Currently on hold because of school. Helo again everyone! This is another one of my stories from my previous... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
Now Playing: Say You Won't Let Go
Now Playing: Uhaw (Tayong Lahat)
Now Playing: Come Inside Of My Heart (Slowed)
Now Playing: Leader Of The Band
Now Playing: Title
Now Playing: Teardrops On My Guitar
Now Playing: Beer
Now Playing: Stay With Me
Now Playing: Dream About You
Now Playing: Jailhouse Rock
Now Playing: Killshot (Slowed)
Now Playing: Line Without A Hook
Now Playing: Adore You
Now Playing: Mary On A Cross
Now Playing: September
Now Playing: Last Friday Night
Now Playing: Paparazzi
Now Playing: Blood On The Dance Floor
Now Playing: Light Switch (Brighter Mix)
Now Playing: Jericho
Now Playing: And so It Begins
Now Playing: Mockingbird
Now Playing: Rolling In The Deep
Now Playing: Vivid
Now Playing: fool
Now Playing: Billie Jean
Now Playing: Ob-la-di Ob-la-da
Now Playing: hug me
Now Playing: Got Me Singing
Now Playing: Shivers
Now Playing: Bad Habits
Now Playing: Superfly Sister
Now Playing: Die For You
Now Playing: Bad
Now Playing: Sweet Creature
Now Playing: About Damn Time
Now Playing: Heart to Heart
Now Playing: Until I Found You (Piano Version)
Now Playing: this is what falling in love feels like
Now Playing: Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High
Now Playing: Fire Drill
A/N
Now Playing: Daylight
Now Playing: Into You (slowed)
Now Playing: The Way You Make Me Feel
Now Playing: golden hour (SB19 remix)
Now Playing: Seven (Explicit Version)
Now Playing: Nice Guy
Now Playing: MAPA
Now Playing: Treasure
Now Playing: I Love Rock 'n Roll

Now Playing: Celestial

19 2 0
By xharhaillacallueng

Status: Unedited

Published: July 30, 2023

Anya watched as Inosuke got stabbed by Gyutaro, she gasped.

Her face was white at this point.

She turned off the TV, pacing back and forth in the living room. "Y/n-nee..." she kept on whispering, turning the TV on again to continue watching the anime.

She scratches her head, "she better not die..."

You on the other hand, were enjoying yourself in fighting. "This is fun!" you say, running straight to Daki. She sent two obis to you which you jump up and parried them away, still running to her.

The obis turned and followed your back, pushing you off the roof as you fell on your back.

"Shit-" you couldn't breathe properly, the air was knocked out of your lungs.

You hit your chest several times before you recovered and jumped back up.

"Tanjiro Kamado!

I offer you my deepest thanks!"

You look underneath you and saw Tengen proceeding to cut of Gyutaro's head to which you panicked at, Daki's head was still intact.

"Inosuke!" you call out, dodging an obi.

He grumbles, "damn it! They're fluttering everywhere, it's annoying!"

He jumps to Zenitsu's aid and tried to cut in half three obis, but they didn't budge. "They're fucking hard even though they squirm!"

Daki pulled her obi back which sent Inosuke in the air, "there's no end to this!"

He jumps to an obi then to another one, glancing at Tanjiro and Tengen who were entertaining Gyutaro as they harbored Hinatsuru.

He panicked, "oh crap! The demon over there is close to having his head cut off!" he yells.

"Inosuke! Watch out for the next attack!" Zenitsu yells, making Inosuke dodge in time before he got hit.

"Damn it! We can't beat them unless we chop both their heads off together!" he yells.

Suddenly, he started to wave his swords around while running to Daki. You clicked your tongue and pulled him up to the sky with a jump, "calm down, asshole! You wanna get killed?!" you asked him.

"She's right! We don't literally have to sever them at the same time!" says Zenitsu.

You thought for a bit then realized, "that's right! We just have to make sure their heads aren't connected, or if one of them gets cut them they'll still regenerate!" you say, Inosuke pushed you off him.

Zenitsu suddenly got surrounded by obis which made you fly to him, "Zenitsu!" you yelled.

He easily cut them all into pieces as he continues to fall, "even after our friends severed his neck, don't give up and just keep attacking!"

'Even if your gun's empty and it's just you left...

... fight...

... hold your head up high...

... don't loose hope...

... don't stop...'

"... don't stop until you've succeeded!" you yelled, changing your grip on your sword as you activated your blood.

"Blood Demon Arts: Poseidon's Trident!"

You slashed at least a gallon of water at Daki's obi. She struggles to move, "it's heavy, isn't it?!" you laughed maniacally, slashing more water at each of the obi flying. Tanjiro joined the fight against Daki as they entrusted Tengen with Gyutaro.

Daki scoffs, "I've lifted people with these, woman! You ain't seen nothing yet!" she laughs, sending another obi at you aiming for your neck.

You smirked, "Blood Demon Arts:

Medusa's Stone Heart."

You sprayed blood all over Daki, making her panicked.

"Please don't burn me!"

You flinch at her pleas, she crouched down and shielded herself from you. "I'm not gonna burn you, calm down," you say, activating your demon arts.

Suddenly, Daki couldn't move. "What...

What did you do?!"

You smile sadly at her, "... making things easier..."

Inosuke came behind you and started sawing her neck off with his Palisade Bite. He succeeded, taking her head and ran away with it.

"You did it, Inosuke!" cheered Tanjiro, admiring how he used his battered blades as saws.

"Head! It's her head!" he yells with Daki's head up in the air, "I'll take it far away so it won't reattach to her body!"

Obis were sent his way, making him jump up and maneuver in the air. He landed gracefully and continued to run, "I'll be taking this with me and run around for the time being!" he says.

"You guys help that old man!"

"Understood!" says Tanjiro, blocking an attack. "Be careful, Inosuke!"

"Traitor! You're a traitor!" she cries out to you, sending more obis your way to which you evaded easily with the Water Breath's third form. She grumbles in Inosuke's arms to which he laughs at, "let my head go, you stupid boar!" she yells.

Her hair started to move in an attempt to attack Inosuke but he easily cut it off like a leaf, he cackles. "Your attack was dull!"

"What did you say?!"

He laughs even more, "you may not be dead yet, but after I chopped off your head, the vital point, you've become a weakling!"

You look back to see Gyutaro with his sickles ready to stab Inosuke through the heart. Your feet started running toward him, you didn't know why but you followed your instincts.

"Inosuke!"

You sped up towards him and arrived just in time.

Tanjiro looks back and saw that you got stabbed.

By the lung.

"Y/n-san!" he cries out.

'Y/n-san! Y/n-san! This is bad... She got poisoned... Did her heart get stabbed? It's so dark, I can't see... Damn it...

Damn it!'

It hurts.

That was your first thought.

Inosuke probably knew how to deal with the poison than you, but it didn't matter. You saved him, and you were happy.

Your body was weakened drastically, but not enough to make you unconscious. You look back at Inosuke who was sweating bullets, Daki's head was gone. "A-Are you alright, Y/n?"

You nod, "a little... I can still fi-"

You threw up a handful of blood, making Inosuke gasp. "You sure you're alright? I-I mean-"

"I'm fine," you took a deep breath and got back on your feet, looking back at Inosuke. "Fit as a fiddle."

You fell back on your knees, throwing up more of the ill tasting blood. Inosuke pats your back, "I-I don't know what to do! Monjiro! Come he-

Fuck!" he yelled.

"What's... wrong?" you ask in between coughs, he lifts your head up and saw that Tengen and Gyutaro were fighting at an unpredictable speed.

Tanjiro was following behind with his sword ready, and Zenitsu was already keeping Daki in the air with his sword to her neck. "Oh, no!" you exclaimed. Inosuke laid you down on the roof and wielded his swords.

"In return for saving me...

I'll avenge my lackey!"

"Inosuke, wait-!"

He took off and added more pressure to Daki's neck with Zenitsu.

You took your sword from the side and changed your grip, "last chance..."

You sped up to Daki whose head was close to being beheaded.

"Water Breathing, Tenth Form;

Constant Flux!"

You went behind her as she turned her towards you in surprise, cutting it off in one swift motion.

You saw her crying tears with her head still in the air, "why did we ever trust you..?"

Gyutaro's head also flew up as he was decapitated, you fell to your knees once more, letting go of your sword as you started to choke.

'My eyes... I can't see clearly... my chest hurts... everything hurts...

Papa... Mama... Big sis...

where are you..?'

~Time skip, after the battle~

You slowly open your eyes to see you were inside a dimly lit room.

You try to move, but every move felt like a thousand needles poking you. You groaned and stayed in bed, continuing your sleep.

"Giyuu..." you whispered.

The said man shivered as he finished off the last two demons of his mission.

He looked up at the moon above with questioning eyes.

"Is she safe?"

She is.

Word Count: 1310

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 374 23
Y/N, a girl who was orphaned at 6 and orphaned a second time after her adopted siblings were massacred by a demon. She was raised by Gyomei Himejima...
121K 3.3K 22
It was unfortunate when Tanjiro twisted his ankle but Nezuko was all too willing to take the charcoal to town in his place. She returns home to a blo...
63.7K 2K 28
*UNDER EDITING AND SLIGHT REWRITING* ---------------------------------------------- A beautiful scene spread out before me. A girl, dancing with the...
353K 13K 30
"So tell me, Aoi - tell me, why do you, a person who doesn't even want to lift a sword, can make a strong man like me feel sick and weak without you...