The Replacement ✔

By Sashawrts

Brotherhood Billionaires Book 1 Dedication ~ To The Girls Who Wanted A Man Who Will Burn Her Insecurities Int... More

The Replacement
C O P Y R I G H T
Main Characters and Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Change 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Question Answer.
Bonus Part 1💖
Bonus Part 2 💝
Bonus Part 3 💘
Epilogue
New Story
AI. IMAGES
🎶 PLAYLIST 🦋

Chapter 26

86.8K 5.1K 307
By Sashawrts

SMUT WARNING ⚠️

I don't think that anything in the world I'd be better than this. Waking up in the arms of the person who is making my heart his. Branding my body , heart and soul with everything he does. Yesterday his behaviour was prick like a needle, he was hell bent on ignoring me making me realize that I can't stay away from him. Being his center of attention in the last few days definitely did a number on Me and now his ignorance hurt a bit. I don't know why maybe his work and business might have stressed him out. I was waiting for him to come and kiss me. The movement I was waiting for the entire day. But it didn't happen.

I turn around facing him rising on my elbow to get a better view. I look at him taking my fill to keep me sain for the next day. Hoping he will kiss me before going on his business trip. I observe him , tracing his facial features with my index finger.

Take a risk ! atleast kiss his cheek.
My inner voice keep on nudging me which I quickly shooed away. Fuck it ! We aren't living in the nine-tees a kiss wouldn't hurt. I lean in just a few inches softly giving him a peck on his cheek and retreating back to my ogling session.

Before I could turn fully my back hit the mattress in a swift move. While he came on top of me balancing his body weight on one elbow making my heart beat run like roller-coaster. His eyes do not leave mine while I try to look away. The position is intimate making my entire body press to his , my breath hitched as he adjust himself in a plank . His chest grazed my breast hardening my nipples painfully.

"What did you thought , you can do whatever you want while I am asleep and get away with it. " His husky voice went straight to my core. I can't find words for his question.

" Cat got your tongue. It's not good to take advantage of someone when he is not conscious. " He whispering in my ear , my chest heaving in a rhythm.

"I was not taking advantage of you." Did he even hear that because my voice is so low barely audible despite our closeness. His breath fanning over my cheeks and I turn my head.

"Look at Me when I am talking to you. " His authoritative tone made me turn my face. His face carries an unreadable expression.

" Mr Rathore I was ju... " He is not even letting Me explain.

"Shhh" The sound is so sensual that I can feel the wetness straight to my throbbing core.

"Say My Name." He brushes his nose with mine before kissing the tip of it. Our lips just a hair breath away.

I have called him by his name in my mind countless times by his name never left my lips in front of him.

"Say it." He repeated again.

" Mr Rathore. " Despite keeping my expression in control my lips twitched in a brief smile.

" Don't you fucking tease Me Shivanya." Looks like I woke the Devil.

He raised himself a little to get a better view of my face ,His eyes pausing on my lips. My throat went dry and there was a sudden urge to wet my lips but I didn't dare to do follow my urge. My breaths turn rapid and shallow.

Before he could kiss me I put my one hand on my mouth while the other make a failed attempt to push him away. He raised his one eyebrow questioning my move.

"Bad breath " And that's not even a lie. I say removing my hand a little.

"I don't give a fuck." He says before holding both of my wrists in one hand pinning them above my head in one swift move. His hard abs came in contact with my bare skin as my top rose a bit up. While he balances his weight on his knees. Before crashing his lips to mine.

I am too stunned to think anything. This kiss is nothing like the last ones. It's dominating , consuming Me. He groans as his tongue trace my lips and my lips open up for him like I am silently begging him to take me. And he obeys by slipping his tongue into my lips exploring my mouth . He tastes better than I even imagined , like sin , an intoxicating drug that I can't get over with. His tongue tries to stroke mine as I try to cope with him stroke by stroke but it feels like a never ending battle of dominance that I will happily lose.

But he doesn't give up instead he nibbles on my lips altering between biting my lips giving me pain and then licking and sucking on it as if he is trying to soothe the Pain . I try to free my hands from his hold but he tighten the grip.

I whimper in his mouth as his other hand trails slowly from my neck to the side of my breast , his hand came in contact with my bare stomach before settling on my ass all while keeping his mouth busy. His hand lift my ass a bit making his arousal brush on my mound. I begin twisting my wrists so that I can touch him run my fingers on his broad back and his soft hair.

A loud moan escaped from our fused mouths don't know whether it was him or me. His hand trailed back to my waist slowly making their way under my top. His mouth leaves mine , leaving feather light kisses on my jaw. Sucking my pulse point ,I trembled and suppressed a moan when I felt the wet and rough lick of his tongue before he sucked. My breath is stuck in my throat. He keeps kissing and sucking the juncture between my neck and shoulder , I never knew that it was such a sensitive spot.

My hips lift on their own trying to generate friction to find relief that only he could give, my core coming in contact with him in the second try.

His lips leave mine , his head jerks upright , and my lips tingle with a weird sensation . His hand left my wrist as he got up from me my body missing his warmth. " I am sorry. " he says before standing and going to the walk in closet.

I pulled the comforter back on top of me badly needing something to hold on to. Breathing heavily I hug and clutch it between my fingers like my life depends on it.
Why did he said sorry, did he regret what happened between us. I lie there for a long looking outside the sliding door as the Sun rises.

I heard the click of opening and closing the door. I quickly sat on the bed looking at the wheeled duffel bag in his hand , he was clutching the handle in a tight grip making his knuckles white. Dressed in a tailored navy blue suit , the only thing that's out of place is is his crooked tie.
Leaving the bag near the gate he approaches me with slow steps. He looks down at Me with an indecipherable expression.

He took my hand in his as he sat down next to avoid eye contact with me. He traced the light marks on my wrist that his grip left while he pinned them above my head.

"I am sorry did I hurt you ? I should have kept myself in control. "

"No, you didn't hurt Me it's fine." I assure him. I don't want to make him feel guilty for doing something that I can't describe in words. If he wouldn't have backed off I would have let me do anything to Me.

" Are you sure. " His gaze fixed on my neck.

"Hmm." I can feel the blush on my face by the way my cheeks are heating. His lips twitched for a brief moment. The tension between us dissolving in thin air.

I rise on my knees and undo his tie before taking my time in making the trinity Knot the silk tie sliding from my hands. His eyes fixed on my face while I struggle to keep a poker face. I sit back after doing the Knot looking at the bag near the gate.

"When will you be back." I try to hide the disappointment in my voice keeping a brief smile . He is taking the bag that means he might not come today.

"Tomorrow " He ran his hand on his jaw. " If everything goes as planned. " That pause almost gave me a heart attack.

" Okey " He pecked my forehead and get up.

" Have a safe journey and text me when you reach. " He gave me a nod before taking the bag and closing the door behind him. I get up and open the balcony door to see him , I was about to sneeze because I just come out of a heated room in the chill but I rub my nose controlling it last minute. It's not a good sign to sneez when someone is leaving. I can be a superstitious person in these little things. Instead of taking his G Wagon someone came to pick him up at the airport , he looked up at where I was standing but I hid myself behind the pillar quickly. The next time I peak the car is already crossing the gate.
I made my way back in.

I walked in the bathroom to get a shower and do my morning routine when my gaze landed on myself in the mirror. I feel my entire body on fire when I see the two light red hickeys he left on the juncture between my neck and shoulder. And now I am smiling like a lunatic I should be angry at him, these are going to take quite some foundation and concealer to hide. But anger is the last thing I feel when I look at the marks.

The rest of the day went as always I drowned myself in painting the last piece. Pretending that it was just a normal day and he would come by dinner. Easier said than done. I had dinner with Dadisa and Dadosa but now when I am all alone in our room laying on the bed looking at the ceiling. I can't blink an eye.

Today the one who shall not be named aka Rohan came ,maybe to meet his parents or something Dadisa was saying that the club business is not doing well a lot of people have canceled their membership. The shares of their side business are even dropping rapidly and everyone is having a hard time to make things stable. He looked at Me for a long time before walking away making my skin crawl. I checked the lock of the living room door twice before locking the bedroom door. I am just being paranoid but I can't help it.

It's just ten instead of calling Rudra I called Mumma and she picked up before it even rang once. She must be using the phone.

"It's not a good habit to use phone so late Mumma. " I tease her.

" Says who ? " She says.

I heard Papa saying "I said the same." Making me laugh out loud. " Put the phone on speaker. " He said after a pause.

"Haha it's not funny , you both always unite when it comes to pointing out my mistakes." Mumma says to both of us.

" On top of that your brother is getting on my nerves these days. " She says irritated

"What Bhaisa did do now last I checked he is your favourite child . " I say but I also know that she always treated both of us equally.

"And now he is taking advantage of that favouritism." Papa says, always taking my side.

"There was no favouritism. And you don't put nonsense in the kids mind." Mumma says.

" Of course Mumma ,you and Dadisa spoiled him now look at him. Anyway aab kay Kar diya Bhaisa ne." I says
(What did Bhaisa do now?)

"I sent him to meet a girl but he said no right on the girl's face. Can you imagine how embarrassing it was for Me."

"What excuse did he give this time? " I ask

"That's the point , he doesn't even have a valid explanation. I am just fed up with him now." And she is telling the truth . Not only Mumma but everyone including Me wanted him to marry someone but he always sneaked away making excuses. He just doesn't want to marry right now.

" It's not that he is getting any younger , now you are also not here. The house feels empty he should get married and settle down. " She literally is hell bent on getting him married , now we lost the count of how many girls he refused in the last three year since Mumma thought that it was time he got married .

" Don't worry Mumma maybe he have someone in his life. " It's possible that he has a girlfriend that he is hiding from us.

" No he doesn't have I asked him a lot of times. " She says frustrated.

" It's okay give him some time he wants to focus on his career right now." Papa tries to calm her down.

" He can focus on his career even after he is married ,You also did. And this excuse suit a girl better than a boy it's not that much will change for him. " Now there is no one between Me and Papa who can win an argument with her. So we both just keep quiet and listen to her.

"Even his friend is even getting married he also has a business to run. " Now there was silence. " Say something both of you. "

And with this both of them started debating and I tried to calm them down. My mind drifted to Rudra, how difficult it must have been for him when he was a child to grow up with such a stepmother and a father who didn't even deserve to be called a father. He might not have seen a glimpse of what a real family looks like. How everyone spends time with each other, the constant bickering, how one always has a shoulder to cry on , someone whom you can talk about anything without being judged.
My heart clenched for the boy he was.

I toss and turn in the king size bed that is all for me it's one in the morning. I get up frustrated and went to the kitchen to have some water. It's clear that I am not getting any sleep tonight. So I started from where I left the painting. Time flew by easily now in the morning I look at it I am satisfied with the whole thing. The amount of time I invested in it today and now looks worth the effort , after giving some final touches and signing it , I left the paint to dry. Ryan was happy to hear that it's complete and by the end of the day he will send someone to transport it to Mumbai.

The day without him is restless Even when he wasn't around, every little thing reminded me of him. He just texted me yesterday when he landed that's it that was only because I said to him so otherwise he wouldn't have even texted. I waited for him the entire day , and went to the wedding shopping alone it wasn't much since i already had a lot of clothes that I haven't ones worn. I paired them with matching jewellery and other accessories.

Now I can't wait if he can't call then I will , I decided to call him once again but he doesn't pick up. So I just left a text asking him when is he coming back. I can't even eat dinner alone so I fixed myself a salad and started watching a series in the living room. My phone rings his name appears on my screen but this time I let it ring. I called him thrice yesterday and four times today but he didn't even bother to text me. I can understand that he was busy and all that but seriously! he just ones texted me in entire two days and a night. It feels like he totally forgot about Me. But I just wanted to hear his voice so I picked it in the third time.

"Are you all right is everything fine ?" He sounds tense.

"Yep everything is good why will it not be." I try to act cool instead like a clingy wife. I won't give him the satisfaction by saying the truth that I miss him so much that I can't even sleep and have a meal without feeling his absence.

" I got stuck up in the meeting so I didn't called you I will be back tomorrow. " Is he serious in two days he was not able to spare two minutes for a call. Unbelievable.

" It's okay You had more important things to deal with and didn't got any time . " I supress my wish to give him a good lecture.

"Umhaa voo It's not lik...." Why is he defending himself it's not that I am angry just a bit disappointed.

Okey I am both angry and disappointed and so much more. He gave me the best kiss and then left and didn't even called to check up on me.

"You don't need to explain." I faked a yawn but in reality I am not at all sleepy.

"Good Night Mr Rathore." And I hanged up on him. And started watching Bridgerton maybe the Duke can distracted me.

◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻

Kesa laga chapter jaldi Bata do..

Thanks.
For taking out your time and giving the story a chance by reading it.😀
Do share your views

SASHA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 16.5K 21
Brotherhood Billionaires Book 2 He wanted her then and he wants her now. And this time he won't let her go. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
161K 6.5K 24
HIS OBSESSION series - BOOK 1 ' To all the book girlies , who are not so innocent ~ here is your man , opps fictional man who is ready to make your...
1.2M 55.2K 38
Ishita Gupta is a Delhi based college going girl who is very shy and timid in nature. She is very much loved by her family and her best friend whom s...
1.1M 74.8K 35
Mythili Kapoor, in her eyes,is a nobody. Her parents were always in want of a son and were granted that wish post twelve years of her birth and since...