Life In Smallville

By BaguetteManOfficial

#1 in Kara as of March 29th, 2023 #1 in Cryokinesis as of April 1st, 2023 #1 in Killerfrost as of April 3rd... More

Faster Than A Speeding Bullet
More Powerful Than A Locomotive
Able To Leap Tall Buildings In A Single Bound
Cooking
Milkshakes
Tutoring
Up, Up, And Away
The Woman Of Tomorrow
Flirting
Date Night
Dance
Costume Day
Superheroing
Central City Here I Come, Smallville's Where I'm Coming From
Infirmary
Good Morning Sleeping Beauty
Paddington
Kara Makes A Friend
Frost
Blacking Out
Heart To Heart
Family
Robbery
A Short Chapter To Tide You All Over For The Next Few Days
Another One Joins The Cast
Bruises
Ice
Ultra Part 1
Ultra Part 2
Ultra Part 3
Killer Frost
Three Months Later
What Happens Next
Psychiatric Help
Compromise
Paintings
The Dreamer
Super Friends
World's Finest
Pink Hair
Investigation
The Ultimate-Humanite
Supergirl Blue
Recovery
Getting Better
Going Home
Vulgarity
Electrifying
PomPoms And Proposals
Change
Blue Badgering
Steelworks
Birthday
Future
Practice
Crest
More Change
Shutdown
Waking Up
A Busy Morning
The Raoist
Streaks
Hot Chocolate
Kryptonite
Aftermath
Pod
Saturn Girl
Assimilating
Alien Life Form
Booster Gold
Barbie Girl
Depression
Distraction
Crash And Burn
What To Do?
Self-Conscious Kara
Mon-El
Deaf
Digging
Excavation + Casting
Come On Barbie, Lets Go Party
Kryptonian Biology
Battle Part 1
Battle Part 2
Neighbors
Couples + More Casting
Drinks
Kara Kent
Suits
Doctor
Excitement
Driving
Baking
Paris
The Fair Part 1
The Fair Part 2
Mxyzptlk
She's Leaving Home
Mxy Strikes Back
Shoulders
Hanging Out
Dress Up
Doodles
Bruised
Trauma
Ms. Gsptlsnz
Dye
Sleep Deprived
Anniversary
Riled Up
Performance
Nightwing
One Day
Titans
The Team
Training
The Light Part 1
The Light Part 2
The Light Part 3
The Light Part 4
Later
Scars
Patterns
Desires
Date Night
What We Deserve
The Black Place
The Final Nail In The Coffin
1 Month Later
We Match
Playing Dress Up
Outside
Outside
Sports
Jobs
Music
Red Daughter
Linda Lee
Returns
Kon-El
Weak

There For Her

800 51 34
By BaguetteManOfficial

(Like the new story cover? We've got more down at the bottom of the chapter. I had a lot of fun)

"You've just got to be there for her" Sara Lang simply responded to her brothers many questions.

"That's the best you've got?" (Y/n) asked as he crossed his arms.

"It's either that or wait for her to fail at killing herself and go make her see a shrink" Sara barked back. "But I figured I'd give you the better option first"

"Right... sorry" (y/n) replied as he sat down on the couch, he missed this place.

"You're stressed" Sara spoke as she sat down beside the boy and put an arm around him. "I get it" she pulled him close and he closed his eyes. "You didn't leave her alone did you?"

"Kara's with her" (y/n) replied as he let out a sigh. "I'm hoping she has better luck with her than I did"

—————————————————————

The two girls walked in silence, Kara had decided that Imra had spent enough time in the house so the two were both now in full costume taking a walk around Smallville. Imra had resisted at first but she knew better than to fight a kryptonian.

Kara glanced at Imra. The girl had bags under her eyes, she was getting thinner by the day, and she had a constant tired look on her face.

"Let's get pizza!" Kara said excitedly. Imra was about to argue but Kara grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the pizza place.

Soon enough the two were sitting at the pizza place, waiting for their pie. Imra's head leaned against the wall as she closed her eyes. "Are you really going to make me eat?"

"Of course" Kara replied with a nod.

"Why can't you just leave me be?" Imra groaned as she rubbed her forehead.

"Because I've also lost my whole world" Kara replied as she crossed her arms. "And having people around me is what kept me from going the way you are"

Imra was silent for a moment and nodded. "Just because it worked for you doesn't mean it will for me"

"That's true" Kara admitted with a shrug. "But it's a better idea than just giving up on you and letting you deal with this by starving yourself"

The pizza was placed on the table before the waiter walked away. "Now open up" Kara spoke as she picked up a slice of pizza. Imra did not open up. "Open up or I will force you to" Imra was silent another moment before opening her mouth. "Good girl" Kara smiled before feeding the girl.

Imra slowly chewed the pizza that was in her mouth. She felt like she'd throw up but she doubted that would make Kara reconsider at this point.

"See? That wasn't so bad was it?" Kara asked a moment later as Imra swallowed the food.

Imra put her hand over her mouth. "I feel like I'm gonna throw up"

"Well that's what you get for starving yourself" Kara replied before holding the slice up again. "Now take another bite"

Imra groaned but slowly did as Kara said. "I hate you"

"You'll thank me later" Kara waved off the girls insult and smiled as she watched her eat. "I'm gonna get you through all this"

—————————————————————

"Oh, hey!" (Y/n) waved as he walked up the walkway to his house. Sitting on the porch was Booster Gold in full costume. "Nobody home?"

"Either that or they're ignoring me" Booster replied as he stood up. "Figured I'd visit Imra, see how she's doing"

"Ah" (y/n) frowned and nodded. "Well she's not doing so well. My girlfriend forced her out of the house, I guess they're still out somewhere"

"Gotcha" Michael nodded as he leaned back against the door. "When you say not doing well...?"

"Severely depressed" (y/n) replied simply and vaguely as he was now the one to sit on the porch.

"Ah" Booster nodded solemnly. "Well don't get her meds. Those do not work with her physiology" the boy have him a confused look. "Saw one of them explode because of it once"

"Ah" (y/n) now was the one to nod. "Thanks for the tip" Booster nodded. "We're handling it though... I hope.

Booster walked over to the sitting boy and put his hand on his shoulder. "I'll try coming around again soon. Call me if she needs anything" the man pulled out a business card and (y/n) took it.

"You got it" (y/n) nodded as he watched the man walk off the porch.

"One to beam up" he spoke into some sort of communicator before being seemingly teleported away.

"He is so cool" (y/n) let out the large smile he had been holding in since noticing the superhero on his porch.

Word count: 833

#NiaNalSupremacy

(Other characters from this book you'd like to see done here? Also is it just me or is Booster Gold the perfect DC Ken?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 31.6K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
72.8K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
138K 15.7K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...