déjà vu - KOTLC

Od A_mesmer_246

Hi everyone! I will be writing this in my free time (which will be super spreed out, sorry) its takes place... Více

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Not a chapter! Chapter #
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N... Oops (IMPORTANT!)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 51

102 3 5
Od A_mesmer_246

Sophie's POV:

Sophie couldent quite describe what happened after Elysian blasted them. It was beautiful... like she could suddenly see for the first time. she saw little threads of light surround each of her friends. they curled around each one of them reaching around them as if enveloping them in a bright hug. she felt herself lock hands with the people next to her... saw them all chain together, linked by their hands.

the world seemed to change color as if Sophie was seeing through red tinted glasses then orange, green, blue, yellow, and so on. she barely noticed the other changes in her like how her mind felt like it was made of titanium, or how her hands tingled. She felt healed of any of her earlier injuries and like she could run five marathons. But what really warmed her heart was the feeling that came after all that.

The feeling of connection between her and her friends. She felt Fitz's soft voice first, then Tams cool whisper, Dex's calculating gaze, Biana's strength, Linh's flowing thoughts, And Keefe's mischievous confidence.

It was almost indescribable. like they were bonded on a whole other level with each other.

She barely had to think before her mind opened to talk with everyone

whats happening? she asked

Not to sure but can I just say I'm getting board? Keefe's voice rang

Wait

Keefe wasn't a telepath? Before Sophie could voice her concern she suddenly felt something very hard connect with her back. "ow!" she yelped, finally opening her eyes and seeing a sea of silver. she spat out the shiny grass that had somehow made its way into her mouth and sat up, rubbing her now bruised tailbone. "Okay roll-call!" she yelled as she started getting up. "Keefe!"

"Awwe! she called me first!" His voice said from next to her. She rolled her eyes, "Fitz?"

"Here!" He shouted, sprawled on the ground next to Keefe. "Tam?"

"Aggh..." he groaned in response about five feet away from her laying flat on his face. Linh giggled at him after she sat up.

"Okay there's Linh. Biana?" Sophie asked dusting herself off and wincing when her head pounded angerly. "Yeah." Biana mumbled, dusting herself off as well.

"Dex?" she called. no answer. Sophie started looking around frantically for him but then found him two seconds later curled in a ball a few feet away from her. He looked almost hurt. "Dex are you okay?" Sophie asked carefully. Dex groaned but looked up, "yea-h. should be-e fine." He stuttered. Sophie helped him up and scanned her surroundings. they were still on Elysian but all the Neverseen members had been herded into one force field with Grady and Maruca guarding it. Ro was screaming indignantly from a fire prison that Marella conjured up. Wylie stood with Stina (who had woken up but was still on the ground) and Rayni. the other bodyguards had made some not so subtle steps toward the rest of the group and all the parents stood slack jawed at the scene. the councilors and the collective started moving toward them as well but Sophie saw Kenric step in front of them. "Give them a minute." He said. that stopped every one of them in their tracks (Bodyguards included).

"Woah!!" Keefe said, startling Sophie's attention back to the group. "What? is everything Okay??" she asked. she felt fear creep through her suddenly. what if he wasn't any better? what if he was in more pain? did it get worse?

He just laughed, "Stop worrying, i'm fine. better than fine actually..." He said spacing out with a huge grin on his face.

"So it worked?" Fitz asked. Keefe just nodded slowly, a faraway look in his eyes.

Sophie pressed a hand to her head, "Okay we need to figure out what happened. obviously we gained power from Elysian, but what did it do?"

Linh smiled, "Well one things is for sure we're all connected now, when i feel it its like there's a stream flowing to each one of you from my heart."

"Yeah I have that to. feels like we're tied together by little threads. It almost is like me and Sophie's cognate bond, which is one million times stronger now, I can feel it." Fitz said, smiling.

Keefe suddenly laughed again, running a hand through his hair, "Guys... it dosent hurt anymore!" He said, tears welling in his eyes. Sophie felt a rush of relief and pure joy run through her. suddenly it felt like she was being tickled. then she felt the threads, each one connected to one of her friends. they vibrated happily as if they were all sharing the same joy. "Woah." Keefe breathed, "you guys felt that right?" He said. they all nodded. 

the meadow fell silent. each one of them feeling through their new connection. the silver meadow was suddenly blown with a soft breeze. the trees swayed in the breeze. it was as if the island breathed a sigh of well deserved relief. Dex broke the silence with a happy chuckle. soon the others joined. then that chuckle turned into a laugh and soon enough they were all in hysterics. "WE DID IT!!!!" Keefe screamed happily. Sophie jumped around happily, feeling better than she had in a long long time. she barely even registered herself jumping into Keefe's arms and kissing him happily on the lips. or the enormous hug Fitz gave her. or when she started twirling around with Linh and Biana.

she sighed and giggled one last time before calming down. "Okay. Lets figure the rest of this out." She said. She walked over to Kenric and smiled. "I'll take it from here... Brunne."

"I'll never live that down." he aid with an eye roll.

Mr. Forkle cleared his throat. Sophie turned to look at him, seeing tears of joy welling up in his eyes. But before he said anything, Keefe screamed. and with good reason... Ro was free.

"YOU IDIOTIC SASQUATCH!" she screamed as she sprinted for him. his only defense was yanking Fitz in front of him. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW AWFUL SANDOR'S LECTURES ARE? THEIR PAINFUL! AND I HAD TO LISTEN TO FIVE OF THEM BECAUSE OF YOU!!!"

"Okay so I can tell that your mad--" Keefe squeaked

"YA THINK?! OHHHH I'M GONNA LOAD YOU UP WITH SO MANY AMOEBAS YOUR HAIR WILL FALL OUT!"

"Nope. The hair is off limits." he said defensively

"WE'LL SEE HOW OFF LIMITS IT IS WHEN I--"

"Guys!" Sophie shouted. Ro glared at her. "Your in trouble to missy!"

"And I'm sure Auntie Ro will scold me about it constantly but that will have to wait." Sophie said.

Ro glowered at her but closed her mouth, fixing her neon green pigtails.

"We need to get the prisoners secured above all else." Councilor Emery said, his voice cracking as he glanced apologetically at Kenric.

"I agree." Mr. Forkle said, wiping away his tears. "You should take them to their prisons. the collective will use Sophie and her team's map--"

"actually..." Sophie said smiling to herself, "Its Jolie's."

Mr. Forkle smiled, "we have lots to talk about... the collective and as many councilors as you can spare will use Jolie's map to decimate the rest of the Neverseen's bases and take any more prisoners they find while the rest of you councilors lock Gisela and the rest away. but we should all relocate to Havenfield or Everglen so we can discuss everything that has happened... that includes the prisoners."

Councilor Emery Raised and eyebrow, "But--"

"They'll fill in the gaps of the story." Kenric said. He looked away sheepishly when everyone looked at him, "Sorry. its just that they can give us anymore information we may need while we're reuniting and exchanging stories. besides, Sandor, Grady, and Maruca will be able to keep them trapped while we talk." He said, his old and familiar councilor demeanor returning to him as he talked. Sophie couldent hold back her smile as he talked.

"Right." Mr. Forkle finished after a pause, his voice sounding thick.

Emery just nodded.

"Lets go then. I dont know about you all, but I'm starving." Keefe said with a grin.

Right

So

Its been a hot minute...

But I finally managed to cough this chapter out. I am so sorry about the long wait. ( Like really sorry guys :'( ) Writers block is no joke and then i got super busy with my summer plans. I'm going to try to make it up to you with another chapter or two soon but i know that wont make up for it. Again I am so sorry! I promise the next chapter will be longer and have all the wonderful reunions you've been waiting for ( Tears will be shed )

I hope you enjoyed!

Word count: 1436

Happy reading!

~ @A_mesmer_246

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

347K 4.5K 36
A kotlc fan fiction taking place right after Legacy. Caution: CONTAINS A LOT OF SOKEEFE FLUFF! (Completed)
47.6K 678 37
This is my version of what would happen after the end of Lodestar. I try to keep it true to the stories and how the characters would act. I'm so exci...
19K 486 33
(KotLC human au) The girl everyone wants to be: Sophie Foster. But of course, no one knows who she is. All they know her as is the Moonlark. World fa...
2.9K 157 21
Sophie Foster thought she was ready for anything the world could throw at her. But after discovering Elysian, she realizes something: Whatever she do...