Save your tears✔️l JJK.

By kookie_mytime

What are you running for? Is it worth it? More

Dust and lust
Money can't heal
Money is so funny
Better than money
Wrong answer
Right answer?
I'm gonna kill you
You are different
Save me
Take my breath
Let's get it started
Killer instincts
Only you
Playing with Fire
Let me have a taste
Strong Pleasure
Nightmare?
Do i wanna know?
Feelings
I'm sorry
Desperate needs
My Princess
The Plan
The Day
Unconditionally
For you
Memories
Good bye
Don't cry
So this is love
Call me Daddy
Baby girl
Body Talk
Loving you right
Dark thoughts
Curel mafia
Did you love me?

Good girl

20 2 0
By kookie_mytime

The room suddenly became hot. The tension between Alice and Jungkook thickened as the only audible thing that cut the silence was Jungkooks heavy breaths as he admires Alice under him.

With cheeks on fire and needy eyes, Alice's mouth leaves an unknown tone that she never heard before. Causing the male on top of her to smirk in pleasure.

"Fuck Alice, that was so hot." Jungkooks comment made Alice's heartbeat loud in her chest. "Jungkook ah-fuck." Hands on her waist Jungkook massages her sides as he grinds on her skirt causing the fabric to rise to Alice's thighs, which were now fully exposed under Jungkook.

Hungry Jungkook stopped his action and positioned himself in between her legs hands on both her thighs as his lustful eyes scan her face only to smirk at Alice's heated face. "You are such a good girl." Jungkook softly careless her thighs on the way to her slightly exposed stomach.

"You know that good girls get rewards right?" Alice couldn't speak through being shut like someone had been choking her. But Jungkook just went down on her legs, face super close to her inner thigh.

"Should I show you I reward good girls?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204 5 15
When you left your hometown, you left behind everything you knew and you never looked back. Now, years later, you're living life on your own terms. B...
19.9K 751 32
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤�...
22.1K 369 27
You lived a horrible life with your brothers... They treat you bad and you hated yourself for that. 1 year passed you just woke up with you sister, l...
5.8K 1K 21
You are in love with your best friend, who is abandoning you to pursue his ambition? But you still have feelings for him. What will happen when you t...