The Sun Meets The Horizon Dem...

By xharhaillacallueng

Currently on hold because of school. Helo again everyone! This is another one of my stories from my previous... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
Now Playing: Say You Won't Let Go
Now Playing: Uhaw (Tayong Lahat)
Now Playing: Come Inside Of My Heart (Slowed)
Now Playing: Leader Of The Band
Now Playing: Title
Now Playing: Teardrops On My Guitar
Now Playing: Beer
Now Playing: Stay With Me
Now Playing: Dream About You
Now Playing: Jailhouse Rock
Now Playing: Killshot (Slowed)
Now Playing: Line Without A Hook
Now Playing: Adore You
Now Playing: Mary On A Cross
Now Playing: September
Now Playing: Last Friday Night
Now Playing: Paparazzi
Now Playing: Blood On The Dance Floor
Now Playing: Light Switch (Brighter Mix)
Now Playing: Jericho
Now Playing: And so It Begins
Now Playing: Mockingbird
Now Playing: Rolling In The Deep
Now Playing: Vivid
Now Playing: fool
Now Playing: Billie Jean
Now Playing: Ob-la-di Ob-la-da
Now Playing: hug me
Now Playing: Shivers
Now Playing: Bad Habits
Now Playing: Superfly Sister
Now Playing: Die For You
Now Playing: Bad
Now Playing: Celestial
Now Playing: Sweet Creature
Now Playing: About Damn Time
Now Playing: Heart to Heart
Now Playing: Until I Found You (Piano Version)
Now Playing: this is what falling in love feels like
Now Playing: Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High
Now Playing: Fire Drill
A/N
Now Playing: Daylight
Now Playing: Into You (slowed)
Now Playing: The Way You Make Me Feel
Now Playing: golden hour (SB19 remix)
Now Playing: Seven (Explicit Version)
Now Playing: Nice Guy
Now Playing: MAPA
Now Playing: Treasure
Now Playing: I Love Rock 'n Roll

Now Playing: Got Me Singing

21 2 0
By xharhaillacallueng

Status: Unedited

Published: July 25, 2023

A/N: I'm sorry y'all, but there won't be a lot of interactions with Giyuu and the reader in these next few chapters. Forgive me 🥲

And while there's time, I'm going to have to edit the other chapters I've posted. But there's still going to be updates daily.

Once you all arrived at the district, Tengen paid for rickshaws you all could ride on.

"Wow... it's so lively at night..." said Tanjiro, you giggled. "Trust me, you wouldn't like it here much if you found out what this place was all about," you whispered in his ear, Tanjiro raised a brow at you while Zenitsu only giggled.

You pat his head, "but this yellow head here, absolutely feels like he's in heaven's gates right now," you rub his head, Zenitsu smiles at you. "You bet!"

You put your arm around Inosuke's shoulder, leaning into him. "How's your eyes, man?" you asked, he laughs. "The lights here are nothing compared to your village!" he says, crossing his arms. You pat his head covered by his hide, "glad to know you've gotten used to the city!"

"Try your best not to stand out," says Tengen, all of you nod.

You look around to see prostitutes in every corner. For some reason, you start to blush when the women called out for you, making you take off your hood to get a good look on their faces.

Zenitsu jumped off the rickshaw, then Inosuke. Tanjiro jumped after them and lastly, you jumped to one of the balconies.

Tengen turned his head, annoyed to see an empty rickshaw behind him. "Those damn brats!" he yelled, starting to look everywhere for all four of you.

You jumped to one of the balconies where two girls were calling you, eating some apples. "Hello, would you like some?" asked a girl, showing you her basket filled with apples. You gladly took one and had yourself a bite, "wow, these are sweet!" you smiled.

The girls giggled, making you blush and tuck your hair behind your ear. One of the girls yanked your hood off to see your face, they smiled. "Wow, you're really beautiful," they said, you blushed some more. "I-I'm not that pretty..." you replied.

The girl with brown hair approached you, "say, would you like to join our brothel?" she asked, you looked down. "I gotta ask my Master first," you smiled.

Her smile widened, "so does it mean you'd be willing to join?" she asked, you nodded. "Yeah, of course! You guys seem really nice," you smiled.

The girls squealed, you did too as you were pulled in their hug. You jump back down and looked for Tengen who was dragging Zenitsu by his Haori.

"Tengen!" you called out happily, his head turned to you. "Yeah? Whatever it is, it better be good news," he says, you put your hands up. "It is! That brothel over there wants me to work for them!" you pointed at the house you came from, Tengen looked at the girls you were withe earlier and they blushed at his handsomeness.

"Oh, you mean the Tokito House? I'll allow you since it's one of the brothels I'm suspicious about. But before you go, I need to talk with the four of you first," he says, you nod. "I'll just tell my friends! Be back in a bit!" you said, running back to the house and jumping on the balcony again. "So? Did your Master approve?" asked the black haired girl, you gave them a thumbs up. "Fuck yes!" you high fives with them.

"But he'll need to talk with me and my friends first, then he'll drop me off here," you say, winking at the two. "You better!"

You giggled as the two waved goodbye to you, running back to Tengen as he led you four to a Wisteria House where he asked for women's clothing and some make up.

"Listen up, you guys," he says, sitting down on the tatami mat. "After you've infiltrated the brothels, I need you to find my wives first," he says. "I'll find information on the demons in the meantime," he added.

You sat down on your phone, typing down everything he's saying. Tanjiro took a sip of his tea, Inosuke was gobbling up some meat buns as Zenitsu only looked at Tengen with a disgusted face.

"Unacceptable!" yelled Zenitsu, Tengen raised a brow. "What?" he asked.

The blonde slapped the tatami mat several times in fuming anger, "this is no joking matter! How dare you use your men to find wives for you?!" he asked.

Tengen grew upset at the boy, "what the hell are you talking about?!"

"No! Let's me tell you straight up with my fist!"

"Zenitsu!" Tanjiro restrained his friend from making this even worse.

"No one would like someone as bizarre and eccentric as you! But still!" he points his finger at Tengen accusingly as you shared the meat buns with Inosuke, filming the entire thing. "You're asking us demon slayers to find wives for you?!"

"He's gonna die," says Inosuke, you nod as you stuffed another bun in your mouth. "He's so gonna die."

Tengen grew several tick marks, "are you a fucking idiot?! My wives infiltrated the district before you to gather information about the fucking demons!" he yelled, he went up Zenitsu's face. "I've lost contact with them since then, so I'm going to try and find them too!" he yells.

Zenitsu looks at him with bored eyes, "it's all just in your head, right?" he says, Tengen fumes up. "You asshole!"

He threw brown envelopes at Zenitsu's face harshly, and some land in front of you and Tanjiro. "What are these?" you asked, opening one and reading it's texts. "These are the letters they sent through crows," he says, Tanjiro looked at the amount of messages.

"There's quite a lot, they sure have been here for some time," he says, Inosuke continuing to stuff his face with meat buns and so are you as you put your phone down to keep recording as you eat.

"I have three wives, actually."

Oh, the hatred in Zenitsu's eyes once he heard those words.

"Three wives? Three? Three?!" he yelled, standing up from the floor and raising his voice even higher. "You bastard! How can you have three wives?! Do you think you can fool me-?!"

Tengen punched him by the stomach, leaving Zenitsu laying down on the mat as you laughed. Tanjiro and Inosuke however, looked away in fear.

"Do you have a problem with that?" he asked, his veins from his forehead popping out.

Tanjiro looks up from the letters and to Tengen, "uh, they keep reminding you in these letters to do your best not to stand out when you arrive," he points out, you read the rest of the letter your holding. "They are..." you said.

Tengen scratched his head, "that's what I've told you kids!"

Tanjiro began to wonder, "what exactly are we going to do anyway?"

You answered, "we're going to get in disguise, infiltrate the brothels to investigate further for any demons," you said, Tengen nods.

"And I hate to do this, but we have to look plain," he says, looking down.

"My wives are three talented female ninjas, known as 'kunoichi. I used to think the district was the perfect hideout for demons, but when I visited as a patron, I couldn't find any traces of them at all. That's why I asked them to dig even deeper," he says, you nod in understanding. "And I think the reason you've lost contact with them is maybe the demons have held them captive," you point out, Tengen smiles. "I like how you're catching up so easily."

Tengen puts up three fingers, "we've narrowed it down to three suspicious brothels. You'll go there, look for my wives, and gather intel on the demons," he says.

"Suma is at Tokito House, Makio at Ogimoto House, and Hinatsuru at Kyoguku House," he adds.

Inosuke picks his ear, "I bet your wives are dead by now," he says, making Tanjiro scream.

Tengen didn't hesitate to punch the lights out of Inosuke as well.

The man from earlier came back with a rattan box, "excuse me, I've brought the items you asked for," he smiles.

You went ahead and took it as Tengen thanked him.

You opened the box and smiled, "alright! Line up, boys! I'm gonna do your make up," you winked, holding the make up brushes.

Tengen went ahead and changed into a kimono and fixed himself as you fixed the three idiots, giving them advice as well on how to act like a girl.

"Tanjiro, careful not to headbutt anyone," you said, covering his scar with make up. He sweat dropped, "I won't!" he says, you and Zenitsu giggled. "Maybe bring your voice up a little, try talking in a girl voice," you tell Tanjiro.

"H-Hello, everyone! My name is Tanjiro Kamado!" you were surprised he could pull off a girly voice. "Well, you pass," you say as Tanjiro stepped out to change his clothes as you've finished his make up.

"What about you, Zenitsu? Try talking in a girly voice," you said, putting make-up on his face and then the red blush on his cheeks after.

"Good evening, everyone! My name is Zenko Agatsuma."

"I'll be damned, you pass," you giggle.

You finished doing his eyelashes and let him go change with Tanjiro.

Inosuke then came next and you took off his hide, "can you give me some of your beauty, Inoko Hashibira?" you ask, he raised a brow. You waved it off, "nothing, nothing," you said, cleaning his face off first before applying make-up on him.

It was obvious he didn't like it, "it's wet," he points out, you hum. "I don't like liquid make-up as well..." you said, putting on the blush then the lipstick.

You snap your fingers, "alrighty, go and change with Sumiko and Zenko," you giggle, facing the mirror to yourself as you start to do your own make-up.

Inosuke raised a brow, "who the hell are those?"

"Tanjiro and Zenitsu, I gave them aliases to go by," you said.

Inosuke nods and runs to the washroom with a blue kimono and a blue obi.

Tengen entered the room in a purple Kimono and his hair let down, closing the door behind him. "Wow, you look amazing," he says, you giggle like a proper maiden, a fan over your mouth. "Hush, only one man can tell me so," you said in an elegant accent.

Tengen hums, "and I assume that man is the Water Pillar?" he wiggles his brows, you broke your demeanor and covered your whole face with your fan. Tengen laughs, "I knew it!"

"Is it that obvious?!" you ask, your whole face red despite your make up. Tanjiro peeked from the door, "it sure is, Y/n-san," he smiles, walking inside dressed up in his green and black checkered Kimono and a red obi.

You sigh and close your fan, "well, keep quiet about it then," you said, standing up and letting your hair down. Nezuko kicked her box open, running to you as she braided your hair. "Oh, okay," you smiled as Nezuko did her work.

In the end, she gave you a huge braid with little ones peeking out. "Thanks, Nezuko! Here, have some!" you said, taking out your pocket the cloth that contained the candy that Tengen had given you earlier. Nezuko took off her muzzle, alarming Tengen, but you stopped him as she only put the candy in her mouth and then put her muzzle back on.

Tengen sighed, "that got me for a bit. Go ahead and change, Y/n," he says, you saluted. "Aye aye, Sir!" you giggled, running to the washroom and quickly changed into proper clothing.

Tanjiro and Inosuke noticed your phone in the corner still filming, and Inosuke took it. "What is this?" he asked Tanjiro, the redhead raises his brow at the camera as the screen was on the tatami mat. "It must be her communication device, I think I can remember her calling it a phone," he says.

Inosuke cackles and started to knock on the camera, Zenitsu panicked. "You dumb boar! It's delicate!" the yellow head screams, pulling Inosuke's hair. Inosuke punched him off him as he continues to knock on your phone.

You came back dressed in a red Kimono and a black and white obi on your waist, a fan clipped on your obi with a chain as your fan dangled underneath your knees.

The trio blushed at Nezuko smiled, proud of your hairstyle that she had done.

Tengen smiled, "flamboyant! Let's go, you four.

Our mission starts here."

Word Count: 2079

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

909K 31K 42
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค KNY x Gojo reader ๅƒๅ‚ไน‚ โ”€ โ๐“๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐‡๐„๐€๐•๐„๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐‡..๐ˆ ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„ ๐ˆ'๐€๐Œ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐๐Ž๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐Ž๐๐„....โž โœง โ–ฌโ–ญโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ญโ–ฌ...
157K 4.2K 36
โŠนโ‚Šโ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โœฟใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆโ‚ŠโŠน ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜...
619K 23.7K 34
(Y/n) Kamado a young cheerful girl, third to the eldest sibling, lives in a big and happy household but in that one faithful day when you accompanied...
6.7K 175 9
Y/n is your average high school student reaching the end of his final year of high school. Well average as a boy from a rich family who goes to a pri...