The Ark of War (Crossover x E...

بواسطة Primarch_MJ

I do not own WH40k, Arknights, Azur lane, or references to other franchises, or Halo for that matter. I don't... المزيد

Prologue (Revised)(Mostly)
Bio Pt. 1 (Revised, little change)
Chapter one: A new Faction. (Revised)
Yelena's Birthday (Revised)
The Twin-Headed Eagle (New-ish)
A Simplified Explanation of the Imperial Navy & HIM Kansens
Pest control. (New)
Beginning of a bizarre adventure (New)
Midway, Pt. 1 (New-ish)
H.I.M. Texas & Wyoming Complement (New-ish)
Midway, Pt. 2 (New-ish)
Eagle Union, The Imperium, and the UN. (New)
Bio: Pt. 2 (New)
Take a Break! Or we'll make you. (New-ish)
Rhodes Island Operator Tracking. (New-ish)
Tail terror. (New-ish)
Gancaster Reinforcments Pt. 1 (New-ish)
Gancaster Reinforcments Pt. 2 (New-ish)
Gancaster Reinforcments Pt. 3 (New-ish)
Gancaster Reinforcments Pt. 4 (New)
Gancaster Reinforcments Pt. 5 (New-ish)
Gancaster Reinforcements Pt. 6 (New-ish)
Gancaster Reinforcements Pt. 7 (New-ish)
Gancaster reinforcements Pt. 8 (New-ish)
Preparations. (New-ish)
Other Gancaster Officers (New-ish)
Awakening the Giant, Pt. 1 (New-ish)
Awakening the Giant, Pt, 2 (New)
Awakening the Giant, Pt. 3 (New-ish)
Scarab Troubles (New-ish)
Neck deep in trouble and a whole lotta 'Nids
The Fall of Ursus, Pt. 1
The fall of Ursus, Pt. 2
Thanks to those reading.
The Search/Meetings and Discoveries
Lost and Found
Treatise of a Treaty
The Debate (Arrival)
The Debate (The Foundation/Tala's 'fun')
The Debate (Politics . . . Ugh.)
Meet the Fleet, Pt. 1 (new)
Devonport.
Meet the Fleet, Pt. 2
Meet the Fleet Pt. 3
The AL HQ
Just another day/Western Front: Beachhead
Dies Commemorationis
Authors Note 1
Dies Aurorae
Evaluations
The Western Front: The Serran Dragoons, Pt. 1 (edited slightly)
The Western Front: The Serran Dragoons, Pt. II
Fools and defiance
The Pacific Front: Hood's Understanding/Selene's panick
The Pacific Front: A New Arrival (emperor-class specifications edited)
The Pacific Front: A New Arrival Pt. 2 (shorter)

Reactions/Slice of Life 1

158 5 4
بواسطة Primarch_MJ

I do not own any pictures and/or Media in this chapter/story, and all credit goes to the original creators, whomever they may be. I do not own any of the involved franchises and all are copywrite under their respective owners/companies (Like Games Workshop for 40k, Xbox/Microsoft for Halo, etc.).

Fair warning, This chapter and others after will contain a few time-skips (meaning however much I believe is necessary) In order to speed the storyline up a bit . . . I keep coming up with Ideas and don't have enough time to type them. I already came up with a general gist of what I want the third-fourth arc to be like. If Whatever I thought was immediately typed on here . . . but a Primarch can dream, right?

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd Person POV (Reactions portion)

Mordred, was currently on her Battle-Barge, the Reaver,, withing the Bridge, Panicking and nearly having a heart attack. How could she let this happen? A single gap within the patrols she had set up, and Y/n, her own brother, was nearly assassinated . . . Normally a shot in the head for him wouldn't be a problem, but whoever the assassin was, used a .50 . If it were any lower caliber, even .45, Y/n would've been fine and it would've bounced off his hard head . . . Both figuratively and literally. Her own brother, nearly killed to to her blunder . . . If she was certain of anything, it was that whoever had nearly killed Y/n, she would find them, and make them and everyone they know suffer . . . After all, she is the Knight of Treachery . . . Or that is the title her former home, Camelot, bestowed upon her. Even if she didn't, Y/n was sure to do far worse . . . As he has said many times before, "What doesn't kill me better start fracking running" (Also, frack is the 40k equivalent to f*ck, they actually have canon curses). She still thought it was her fault though . . . Y/n was really one of the only members of the family she cared for, and she knew that she generally took the Place of Y/n's actual twin, Amanda, but Mordred is still one of his sisters either way, and she'll be damned If anything else happens to him on his "Forced 'Vacation'".

Meanwhile Guilliman, is aboard his Girlfriend's (Maccrage's Honor) ship, with said girlfriend. He is rubbing his face and looks to be in a general state of "How did this happen, Why did this happen, and how the frack did this happen again", after finding out that his brother, Y/n, was nearly assassinated . . . 

Maccrage comforts him, as she knows how close the two brothers had gotten in the years after the Horus Heresy . . . Though Guilliman feels guilty that he took the place of some of his now traitorous brothers, he takes up his role with a sense of duty, knowing that Y/n's mental stability depends somewhat upon having brothers to help with the burden . . . no matter how much Y/n says that he doesn't need help and attempts to do everything by himself, even their Father, the founder of the 'Old' Imperium in its most recent incarnation (it has fallen before, that's where Y/n's ancestors come in) couldn't do everything himself . . . that's what ultimately led to his sons, such as Y/n and guilliman himself, to take up the roles of Imperial Primarchs . . . Though Y/n is the Emperor now . . . and has also lost his legion in the fires of the Heresy to those he once trusted above all others.

The custodes, while outwardly showing no emotion, are deeply ashamed that they let something like this happen . . . Especially Ercaine and Relenor. They are meant to be the Emperor's guardians and humble servant . . . Teachers if need be, but if they let this happen, could they really call themselves "guardians"? Protectors, even? They would find who attempted the assassination, and deal with them accordingly, to remove this stain on their Honor. Though they know Y/n would possibly disapprove. This is precisely the reason why they had only a squad hunting the perpetrator . . . though even that may be deemed as extreme overkill for a simple assassin. A single Custodes can trade blows with the greatest of Daemons and knock aside entire Legions and armies on their lonesome, but still, they let this happen? This was the main reason they felt so ashamed . . . they grew complacent, they would not allow it to happen again. They would kill any who even think about it without hesitation, end would protect their Emperor, their Gene-father's own true son, even if it means their annihilation as an organization. They are now more Vigilant than ever . . . At the cost of being ever more suspicious, scrutinizing, and critical of non-custodes and non-royal guards than ever. Especially to non-Imperials.

The Imperium and it's vassals, otherwise known collectively as "The Empire" now, is mostly still an unknown . . . except for that it's borders have been mapped, albeit with a large amount of aggression from Imperial patrols and the Expeditionary teams needing to hide . . . every five minutes. To say the Non-Imperial nations were astonished was to put it mildly, While not many actually believed that the Imperial ships were spaceships, or "Voidships", as "The Empire" has said, the cannot deny the massive amount of resources and extremely undeveloped land the Imperium has at it's desposal . . . Especially with confirmation from the Data-Pack that Y/n had sent "The Empire's" allies about their level of technology, entire maps of the Imperium's many provinces (Though not any of the strategic or important ones), and even video evidence that the Imperium was possibly more advanced than they say they are. It would be foolish to doubt them, or at least not believe them somewhat . . . they even demonstrated a weapon that would be classified as a superweapon to non-Imperial nations in one of the Videos, or at least described it, but it was also described as being a standard armament to many Imperial ships and even weapons platforms. The amount of non-Imperial civilian critics and even just citizens were criticizing the Imperium for not sharing their technology, while others completely agree with it. It was causing a massive uproar . . . And "The Empire" hasn't even deployed to any major fronts of the war yet . . . many, both enemies and allies, are either eager or afraid to see what the Imperium is truly capable of. Non-Imperial authorities have also confirmed that it was the Terrorist organization known as "Talon" That had attempted to assassinate the Imperial Emperor.

The Imperium itself, however, was outraged at the assassination attempt. This merely convinced true Imperials, and refugees to the Imperium alike that the other nations of the world were incompetent . . . especially after light was shed upon the non-Imperials disbanding their only effective counter-terrorist organization, Overwatch. The Imperium's capacity to wage war is on a level . . . indescribable, even in their most weakened state. It would be no mistake to assume many non-Imperials were weary of the Imperium's reaction as a whole. Some within the Imperium, who are extremely avid followers of the Emperor (Y/n), considered to be zealots even by their peer's standards, wanted to raze something to the ground to quench their anger and sudden thirst for blood . . .  Especially those Guard Regiments classified as Scions of Luminos and those very few that hail from it. Their king was always a kind and loving ruler, so to think that someone would make an attempt on his life was enough to entice many to join the guard or IMC . . . Or to help work in the Imperium's many War-foundries and manufactorums.

Others within the Imperium, are merely waiting . . . preparing at the order of the Emperor himself for when the time is right . . . the time for a new crusade to begin, one to search for the Artifacts that have piqued their leader's interest, the Shards of the Outer Gods, And also to  purge any dark corruption whenever and wherever it may emerge . . . And it will, for once the Darkness finds Y/n, it will stop at nothing to either destroy him, or better yet, to corrupt him . . .

After all, who's to say it's not already here?

The Sirens, currently are in a state of astonishment and jealousy, though their capabilities are far behind the Imperium's, their technology still poses a threat. The Sirens know this, but don't act upon it . . . they simply don't have the numbers to eliminate the unforeseen variable . . .

Yet. Their masters and ruler will likely allocate more resources once they are aware of the threat.

Overwatch . . . What a fitting name. Well, all of their active members were in a state of general shock and uncertainty. They weren't expecting the Imperium to vouch for them . . . or to be as blunt as they were in the process of getting the UN, or the Allied powers at least, to reactivate and sanction them officially. And the Imperium, despite being extremely blunt, spoke only the truth. The world hasn't been the same without Overwatch, and while Azur Lane has been taking well enough care of the seas, and combating the Axis and Sirens, who was to keep watch over land? Furthermore, Overwatch was shocked the the Imperium was going to fund them . . . And provide them with supplies.

Azur Lane . . . They weren't expecting to have the Imperium formally join them, but were weary of their ships nonetheless. If the stories were to be believed, they were all cold-blooded killers, and some even took joy in it . . . While it may be true, the Imperium practices moderation in this regard above all else.

And with all of this talk of the Imperium, what summary is complete without the view of their leader?

Well, Y/n was . . . Honestly, he didn't care for any of it. He was done with politics for a lifetime, even if it was only one diet. He wasn't expecting much from the UN and Allies, but was amused at the rest of the world's reaction . . . except for his own Empire's, though he knew that they wouldn't do anything without his explicit permission, as per instructions he left before he went off to war and to explore, he still didn't want them to hate non-Imperial nations, even with how naive and innocent their morals and way of life is. They were all people after all, everyone has their flaws . . .

But there was also something darker, a more primordial desire, the desire to taste Iron and to see blood . . . The Predator within him was looking forward to the coming fights. Not only this, but he wanted to finish this "war" if it could even be called that, quickly. There were more important, reality-ending matters to attend to . . . like the further exploration of Gaia, the Universe the Imperium was YEETED to, and the hunt for the Shards of the Outer Gods, with the help of his new Necklace/Pendant, of course. He wasn't going to part with the Celestial Sun anytime soon . . . especially considering it was his birthright, and his honor bound duty to protect it.

He wanted his legion back more than anything . . . something to call his own, at least. He couldn't call the Imperium his own because he felt it was his father's, and that he was unworthy to lead, he felt that the people deserved someone less riddled with sin an dishonor . . . 

He couldn't call the Warp his own simply because he conquered it from false gods, nothing more, nothing less. He may have taken their place, but a new god is likely to form in the warp sometime soon, and it will no longer be his own . . . he will teach them to be better than his predecessors, however . . .

The Taken were not his own, because they were his forebear's, Oryx's, this power that he never wanted, but was granted without himself knowing, or it's full extent.

The Promethean's were not his, they were the creations of his ancestors . . . Whoever they may be.

He may be the Heir and inheritor of many, but to call it all his own would to be a lie. Only that he would create with his own two hands . . . those who would suffer with him through the fires of hell and the journey through the unknown, unwavering in their conviction, whose bonds would be forged with Iron and Blood. The many, or the Few. They would be something to call his own.

Should he ever find something of the sort, that is . . . The only ones he truly loved were his family and friends, and he was repaid with half betraying him . . .

He offered many comradery and companionship, but he was stabbed and shot by his former brothers . . . 

And that which he truly called his own, was razed to the ground.

They burned, not due to arrogance, corruption, flaws, mistakes, or hubris, 

but to Traitors and the mere cruelty without reason.

Merely burned for pleasure, decadence, and plague,

Scorched for standing against all that is wrong . . .

Like so many things before them.

And so many more to come.

But of what is left in the ashes, what was truly right?

None of it of course, and Y/n would see to it that those misguided notions would be purged like the many lives they had destroyed, forsaken . . . Forgotten.

If his project would come to fruition however, all will be remedied . . .

All will be cleansed . . .

All will be destroyed.

Or at the very least, those who serve the Darkness.

They will receive retribution.

But until then, our "Protagonist" prepares him and his current family/group to go to the base of Azur Lane . . . though he owns the current mansion, it was only a temporary arrangement. He can, however, go back to it whenever he wants if need be, since he owns it, as said before. The Eagle Union has also classified it as an Imperial Embassy Area . . . So hopefully no one attempts to do anything to it.

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV

I am currently packing . . . nothing really, all of my stuff is on my ship, or stored in the Warp. the only thing I brought was my formal wear really, my children were much the same, since they knew it was only a temporary arrangement, and all have their items stored within small pouches that I made larger on the inside with some science and a little bit of magic and warp-sorcery. Like one of those old magical items from ancient Terran folktales or TV shows . . . Come to think of it, there is a striking similarity between some of those shows and some portions of Gaia, the world we're currently on that I've labeled as my home . . . Meh, it must just be a coincidence, after all, it's not like this is just a story . . . Wait, what if-

Robin: Y/N!!! HELLOOOOOOOO??!?! ARE YOU IN THERE!?!?!?

I am snapped out of my thoughts violently by Robin shaking me back and forth and yelling at me . . .

Wait, the first part shouldn't even be possible, I'm like a whole third taller than he-

Robin: You do know you're thinking out loud, right?

Y/n: Wait, wha-Oh for Primordials sake . . .

Robin: Aren't you technically . . . two Primordials now?

Y/n: That's different, I'm technically still mortal . . . As far as true immortality goes, at least, being a Primarch and all, anyways, what were you saying?

Robin: I was trying to snap you out of one of your weird trances, you know, the ones where you start thinking really hard about something really important or completely irrelevant and start to zone out?

Y/n: I did it again?

Robin: Yep . . .

Y/n: How long?

Robin: Y/n, are you alright?

This sudden question makes me even more worried about how long it was this time . . .

Y/n: Robin. How. Long.

Robin: Erm . . . Well, Ercaine, how long?

Ercaine, who I now notice is in the room, along with Relenor (Who have refused to leave my side since I was shot in the head . . . I'm still missing my left eye, as I have yet to perform any sort of self-surgery on it. Have I ever said that Necron tech makes everything easier? No? Well it does . . . I'm going to have to thank Traexi next time I see her, otherwise I would be missing like . . . five limbs? wait, that's more than all of them, how the hell-

Robin: You're doing it again.

Y/n: Right, sorry, anyways, how long.

Ercaine: Well, my Liege . . . You see, you were out for an entire day.

Y/n: Well, it's not that lon-DID YOU SAY AN ENTIRE DAY?!?!?!?

Ercaine: Yes, undoubtedly so.

Y/n: Robin . . . what time is it?

Robin: It's O-hundred hours . . . Soooo . . . Twelve at night?

Y/n: I-I Need a glass of water . . .

Relenor: Right here my lord.

I rub my head in frustration . . . Ever since I was put on this stupid vacation my brain has been doing it's own thing . . . Without Physical work to focus on, it begins to focus on something more . . . Esoteric, within the mind.  Thoughts and feelings, if you will. I become a philosopher caught in thought about the past and future rather than a warrior concerned with the present . . . in short, My mind hates being idle, because when it gets idle, I begin to ponder upon old grievances and atrocities. A sort of PTSD, if you will.

I grab the glass of water that Relenor hands to me . . . to say it was refreshing, both physically and mentally, would be and understatement.

I take another moment or two to get my bearings while drinking the water.

Y/n: Where are we?

Robin: Well, since you were in a weird trance, we had you carried onto your ship, the Revenant. The kids are here as well. Thank Relenor and Ercaine, they're the ones who carried you. Custodes and War droids are aboard

Y/n: Well then, thank you, Relenor, Ercaine. Are we enroute to Azur Lane yet? 

Robin: No, we still have to rendezvous with the Kansens that are coming along. They were all picked by Guilliman. They're not actually Imperial designs though, something about Tester and some Prometheans modifying a different universe's designs to fit Imperial standards, so we don't accidentally raze a continent to the ground with Macrocannon batteries or Lances.

Y/n: Huh, smart. Wait, do we have any Kansens of our ship classes yet? Other than Guilliman's girlfriend  I mean.

Relenor: Sire, it is safe to assume that we barely have a single battlegroup . . . and most are cruiser classed or escorts, Maccrage is the only battleship of our design to be a Kansen.

Y/n: Great, we have near half a million ships of Imperial design and only two dozen are Kansens . . . Frack. What are our shipyards producing?

Ercaine: They are producing the modified designs from other universes and galaxies that do not yet know of our existence. Guilliman said they would be constructed much quicker with the downsides being they are not effective capital warships, being under armed and armored. The Rouge Traders guilds have taken a liking to them however, due to their large numbers and high cargo capacity for ships of their size, with a . . . barely tolerable armament.  

Y/n: Well . . . Are we almost there at least?

I begin to walk out of the room I'm in, which is the mess hall for some reason, and begin to walk towards the ship's bridge . . . I mean my bridge.

Ercaine: We have already arrived! The others are merely not as punctual as Primarch Guilliman described them to be. According to the last report, fifteen Terran minutes ago, they were still three hours out. 

Robin: So in short, we have lots of free time! Monarch, wanna play Uno? Doesn't Balroth know how to play?

Y/n: Well, yes he does, but he hates it because I always win. I'm thinking Jenga.

Robin: Jenga? Really? That old eagle Union game with the tower of rectangles?

Y/n: Yes . . . actually, this may be a good time to meet my new Taken Kansens, other than Tester, who I've already been acquainted with and befriended. Maybe actually use my shipyards aboard Invictus for once . . . or at least use my ability to create new ships. I'm thinking we take some of the Designs Tester gave me and Modify them . . . Oh boy, I'm already getting ideas.

Robin: Calm down, I vote we do board games first!

Relenor: As do I . . . It has been several millennia since I've indulged in such humanly pleasures.

Y/n: Ercaine?

Ercaine: I was hoping to go work on a personal project of mine sire . . . please forgive my selfishness.

Y/n: It's fine, I'll just summon Balroth and Tester . . .

Huh, maybe I can open a warp-rift below Balroth to mess with him.

3rd Person POV

Suddenly a Warp-rift, a tear in the fabric of reality, appeared near the ceiling, facing downwards, Balroth then plopped in the room, seemingly falling through the new extra-dimensional hole in the ceiling. And considering the ship is massive, with the main hall ceiling being a kilometer high, its a loooooooooong fall.

Balroth: Wha-?

Balroth floated for a moment, the odd gravity of the Warp having a slight effect upon the realspace around the rift, but the effect soon faded. Balroth fell, screaming along the way, despite being an Argenteus Greater Daemon, a Dragoon . . .

And he's screaming in terror at himself falling, despite him having wings.

I then summoned Tester, some glowing blue mist appeared that slowly materialized itself into Tester, who looked confused, and was holding a cup of coffee. Huh, didn't know sirens drank coffee. She was for some reason surrounded by three forerunner Aggressor sentinels . . . well, Imperial Aggressor sentinels now, since we've reclaimed many forerunner megastructures and other artifacts. The Sentinels were floating around her and seemed alarmed, but then likely saw that they were within an Imperial Warship and then calmed down. 

(Aggressor Sentinel, fun fact, they're actually larger than a person, I used to think that they were small little drones!)(2.9m long, 1.9m wide, 1.5m high at the smallest)(Enforcer sentinels are the size of a fracking house! Though that makes sense considering they pick up and crush literal tanks.)

Tester, spilling her coffee, stumbles and falls down, while Balroth is still falling

Tester: OUCH! IT BURNS IT BURNS IT BURNS!!!!! WATER!!! NEED WATER!!! ICE!!! COLD!!!

Balroth: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *CRASH* What the FRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Y/n merely laughed at his subordinates misfortune, much to the Chagrin of Balroth and Tester, who just now realized they were in the presence of their God/King respectively. Both Immediately stood to make themselve presentable . . . as much as they can, I mean. Not much Tester can do with a brown coffee stain on her clothing . . . Or Balroth, who keeps fidgeting. 

Balroth: U-Umm! You're Warpy-ness! I was not aware you were here!

Tester: EEEK! MY KING! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THERE! I-I mean, how long have you been there?

Y/n: Long enough, and don't sweat it. And both of you, what did I say about the titles? You may be my subordinates but you both know I don't care for them . . . especially considering how many I have? And Balroth, "Your Warpy-Ness"? Really? Couldn't think of anything better? Not even one of my actual titles? Like Suneater? The Blood Baron? Emperor Even?

Balroth then appears to be . . . Its hard to describe expressions of a daemon made of molten-rock. Just give him a mocked "face". (A/n: Don't judge the narrator either).

Balroth: It was the best thing off of the top of my head! alright?!

Y/n: Relax, it's fine. Now for the reaso-Wait, I forgot to ask, Tester, why do you have sentinels around you?

Tester: I was helping The Wardens and Archmagos Cawl with some of your projects.

Y/n: Really? What's the progress!

Everyone around us looks and stops, realizing the emperor/captain is here. The nearby IMC marines see him and salute.

Marine: Captain on deck!

Everyone stops and salutes.

Y/n: At ease.

Everyone continues doing what they were doing previously.

Y/n: Now, tell me, please?

Tester: Well, project "Primaris" is nearly completed, you need only make the final changes and oversee the final processes. Guilliman succeeded in rounding up the materials and resources for project "Dawncrusher" to begin, but you need to be there for that project, "Aegis" is awaiting your approval. some additional projects commissioned by you more recently, along with Archmagos Cawl and Primarch Guilliman are ready for approval as well. Project "Terminatus" is ready for inspection as well, and is ready to be mass-produced once project "Primaris" is finished my king.

Y/n: YES!!! FINALLY!!!

Y/n quickly calms himself.

Y/n: But I summoned you both for different matters . . . Of the utmost importance, I assure you.

Balroth: Of course, sire. Whatever you wish.

Y/n: Robin, you said Jenga?

Robin then grins mischievously.

le small timeskip

3rd person POV

Y/n: How?!-Wha?!

Balroth: AGAIN?!?!?!? COME ON!!!!

Tester: HOW DI-THIS SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE!!!!

Relenor: I do believe that the AMOUNT OF COMTEMPT I FEEL AT HIS MOMENT FOR THIS GAME HAS IINCREASED DRAMATICALLY.

Robin: HA! Ya'll are just mad I keep winning! It's like Monarch and Uno! I can never beat 'em!

Y/n: That's because I'm good at cards! I joined an Aeldari Harlequin troupe before my Chaos Crusade and after the Heresy trying to find myself for Primordials sake! ALL THEY EVER DO IS DANCE, PULL PRANKS, AND PLAY POKER OR BLACKJACK!!!!

Robin: Yeah, well, at least we're not playing Paradox-Billiards-Vostroyan-Roulette-Fourth-Dimensional-Hypercube-Chess-Strip-Poker.

Tester: What now?

Y/n: Yu-Gi-Oh.

Tester: OOooooooh. You know, you Imperials have weird names for everything.

Y/n: Well, blame Tzeench and my Father for that one. Anyways, should we play again?

Balroth: I don't like human games . . . 

Robin: We all know that Balroth, but that's just because you're bad at them.

Balroth: Hey!

The group then begins another game of Jenga . . .

le small timeskip,

Still 3rd person POV . . .

The current round of Jenga was still going on, Y/n picked up his drink, a glass of nice, cold, Fire-dragon Whiskey. He also opened a bag of chips. The group essentially made the Bridge's war room a breakroom. and the only table in there is the Holotable, so someone is gonna have to clean it after. Everyone is sitting around it while Y/n opens his bag of chips, it being Relenor's turn. Ercaine was in his own little corner working on a small project with some tools he borrowed from the ship's lead Tech-priest, Magos Hextigosax-873. (Despite the ship being a battle-barge, there's no Techmarine, since the Knights Luminous were wiped out). Magos Hextigosax-873 had also joined the group. Mainly to clean the Holo-table after they were done, since Y/n is the Emperor/Physical manifestation of the Omnissiah (Mechanicus are less religious but still worship), he can't really do anything about the situation. So he decided to join as per the old saying, "if you can't beat them, join them". (Magos Hextigosax also sounds like the Fabricator-general from TTS)

Hextigosax: *You iNsUFFerable MeAt BaaaAAAAG.*

Relenor: I would hold your tongue, Magos. I can have you replaced with a Custodes Aedificarius at any point in time.

The Magos was currently frustrated at the fact that Relenor had taken the second plank from the very bottom, there only being a single plank left holding up the tower.

Hextigosax's turn was right after Relenor's, meaning right now.

Hextigosax: *IF I stILL had organic FOllicles I would bE swEATING right NOOOOOOOOOOOOW*

The magos went with the only option his Cogitators could find . . .

He somehow took the very last plank from the bottom and it didn't fall over. 

Relenor: WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!?!?

And that right there basically ended the round. Relenor ended up losing and had to clean up as an earlier bet stated.

le small timeskip

Y/n and his current group (Relenor, Ercaine, Robin, Tester, Balroth) Are currently on a small island nearby the Revenant. Y/n is about to meet his newest Taken, Prinz Eugen and Roon . . . Formerly KMS Prinz Eugen and KMS Roon. Ercaine and Relenor are in their Terminator Armor.

Ercaine: I still feel that one named Roon is slightly sadistic . . .

Robin: If she is she'll fit right in. Especially with the Sorroritas . . . Great, now I can't get the Image out of my head.

Relenor: All will be fine. They should be under our lord's control . . . Am I correct, sire?

Y/n: You aren't mistaken, but they are under my control in a different manner than the Tyrranids are. Tyrranids are a hive mind with Pseudo-sapient individuals. The Taken retain their Sapience, memories, emotions, and personality. The only change is that the Sword-Logic bends their will occasionally to match mine. Rather, it compels them to serve me, so much so that it would break them to try resisting.

Tester: Interesting . . . Maybe I can study how it works so we can replicate it?

Balroth: We've already tried Tester, it did not end well . . . and by that I mean there were mindless, angry corpses eating everyone in sight. It was not pretty. I had to burn 15 of them because they kept trying to bite me, worse is, it was apparently contagious. They began to multiply, so we evacuated the area and plasma-bombarded the sh*t out of it.

Y/n: Well, lets get this over with, what's the ETA on the fleet?

Robin: They're 30 minutes out.

Y/n: Just enough time then.

Y/n then summons the Two Taken Kansens. A glowing blue mist began to form and morph into the two new arrivals.

(Roon)

(Prinz Eugen)

Prinz: My my, what do we have here?

Roon: Kommadant!

Roon then began to run at me . . . but strangely she deactivated her rigging, turning it back into her ship just off the small island we were on.

Ercaine and Relenor, apparently seeing that she wasn't a threat at all, simply ignored her and let her continue . . . Which is something quite unlike a custodes, but oh well.

Wait, why does Robin have a Camer-

OOOOF!

I hit the sand below me with a THUD, and look to see that Roon has me in what I assume is a bear hug for her.

Roon: *Kmphrmph* . . . [Kommadant]

Due to her small size compared to me I simply stand up. She's still hugging me but she's also hanging off the ground. What's worse is that my Hug side and No Hug side are battling for dominance right now, with Hug winning. In other words, I'm starting to melt into it. (Also, remember Y/n is still in his formal wear and doesn't have his power armor [which is apart of project Aegis])

I'm broken out of my thoughts by the sound of a Camera. Damnit, Robin knew this would happen.

I lift Roon off of me and put her down. She has a face that's looks as if it's wondering what just happened.

Y/n: Why are you calling me Kommadant? My name is Y/n, and last time, that wasn't one of my titles . . . and trust me, there are a LOT.

Prinz: My apologies for Roons behavior . . . as you know our last Kommadant was killed . . . by you, and Roon tends to become very emotionally attached to the one she views as her leader . . . Since she sees you as her leader now, she likely won't leave you're side, considering what happened to our last one. I'm Prinz Eugen . . . but you know that already, my King.

Y/n: Huh, another fine mess I've gotten myself into.

Robin: Hey, now I'm not the only one trying to keep you alive!

Y/n: You were never the only one, Robin.

Robin: Alright fine, I'm the main one.

Y/n: So, tell me about yourselves.

Prinz: I am Prinz Eugen of the Admiral Hipper-Class of Heavy Cruisers. I enjoy teasing those around me and . . . I don't know how to describe it, but I'm empty inside?

Y/n: YES! I'm not the only one anymore!

Everyone looked at me in confusion.

Prinz: What do you mean by that?

Y/n: I'd rather not explain.

Robin: He's a broken and merciless man who hides behind a happy façade . . .

Balroth: You forgot the part about his habit of indulging in suicide missions . . .

Relenor: See Ercaine! I told you sire was friends with the Death Korps officers!

Y/n: What?! Hey?! Stop!

Ercaine: Do not forget that he lost nearly everyone he cared about, including those who he views he was supposed to protect. It would be more proper if it was the other way around, they did their duty, which was protecting him, the Emperor and former Heir to the Throne, and sire fails to see that.

Tester: Didn't he also kill the Chaos gods out of spite and anger?!

Y/n: They don't need to know about that!

Tester: Ooooooh, Doesn't he also have nightmares? Also, Mordred told me once Y/n was in a depressive sta-

Y/n: THAT'S ENOUGH! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE TRYING TO CARE FOR ME WHEN I DON'T AND JUDGING IT!!!!

Everyone just stops and looks in silence.

Prinz: Well then . . . I see we'll get along just fine, my king~

Y/n: Why was there a different tone at the end there?

Prinz: Oh, nothing you need to worry about~

Robin glares at Prinz for some reason.

That's when I feel an angered intent coming from Roon, small, but large enough to be felt.

Roon's eyes are glowing red?

Wait.

Roon: Kommadant tried to kill himself?! Ehehehehe . . .

Roon: Kommadant~ Someone needs a hug~ Ehehehehe

Y/n: Y'know, somehow this is scarier than that thing I saw in Tzeench's well of fat-OH SH*T!!!!

Roon is running at me with her rigging. I look to Ercaine, Relenor, and Balroth for help but much like Triton, Uncle Yarrick, and Johnathan, they probably saw some lesson to be learned from this and simply watched and chuckled.

While I'm running for my life from an I-Don't-Know-What-Emotion Shipgirl.

I run for at least 15 minutes in a circle before Roon realizes that it was a circle, and simply stops to catch me, and I CAN'T FRACKING STOP SOMEONE HELP PLEA-

*THUD-CLANK*

I'm stopped by something. I look to see Roon smiling cutely but at the same time somehow menacingly at me. I notice she is also grabbing me with her rigging.

Sh*t. Cacas (High Gothic/latin). Shisse.

Wait, was that last one Belkan or that weird German lang-They're the same thing. Answered my own question.

Roon begins to hug me rather tightly, with both her body and her rigging.

Roon: Kommadant~ I Won't let you kill you.

Y/n: Pretty sure I'm past that point alread-

Roon then glares. and I mean GLARES. The whole cute smile thing is gone, it's only scary now.

Roon: Kommadant . . .

Y/n: Alright! Chill! God, you're just like me whenever I'm tired . . .

No. No no no no no NO NO NO NO! I'm starting to melt into the hug again! any my body ain't listening! Body! Stop it! We do not need the hugs!

Khorne: Science says otherwise.

Slaanesh: Maybe that body of yours has the right idea-

Nurgle: Slaanesh! We've talked about this!

Slaanesh: Ugh, fine . . .

Thanks nurgle, and Khorne, what the hell would you know about science?

Tzeench: No, no, he's right. A recent study has just shown that

Oryx: Will you all shut up?! I'm trying to sleep!

Roon: The voices in your head are right you know Kommadant . . . Hugs are good for your health, so I'm going to give you one!

Roon begins to squeeze tighter . . . I can't feel my legs.

Khorne: Wait, how the hell does she-How can-The f*ck?!

Tzeench: Well, that's new.

Slaanesh: Does that mean I can screw with Y/n's personal life?! Score!

Nurgle: Huh, more people to talk to . . . Neat. Arguing with the others tends to get boring after the 5 millionth time.

Oryx: But the only ones who can hear us are other-Oh dear.

What is it Oryx?

Oryx: The only ones that should be able to hear us are either other gods, or those with their own mindscape . . . specifically those who's mindscape is inhabited by another, much like yours is by us.

Should I be worried?

Oryx: Perhaps, only time will tell.

Khorne: WHERE THE HELL IS MY AXE!!!! THIS SH*T IS TOO CONFUSING!!!! I GOTTA FIGHT SOMETHING!!!!

Khorne, you couldn't fight anything even if you wanted to, remember? No body.

Khorne: Damn it . . . You go fight something then! give me something to watch at least! I'm tired of Nurgle's soap operas!!!! There's only one TV in here! Tzeench is still making the others!

Oryx: Well, looks like someone other than your family will be hurt by you dying or hurting yourself. Seems as though I don't have to scold you . . . yet. Roon, can you hear me?

Roon: Yes Mr. Disembodied voice?

Oryx: I am Oryx, The Hive's God of War, and the previous Taken King. I am your 'Kommadant's' Self-proclaimed godfather . . . Take care of him please, there is not much I can do as a mere voice in his head, and he seems to not want to take care of himself . . . His head is also dense as a neutron star, so Robin hasn't had any luck at all with him.

Y/n: Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!

Roon giggles and smiles cutely.

Roon: Of course I'll take care of my Kommadant Mr. Oryx! And if he hurts himself . . . who's to say I won't punish the one that hurt him?

Y/n: Awww sh*t. We have another one! First Mordred and Shionne being overprotective and now this?!

Roon: Is there a problem with that Kommadant?

Y/n: Umm . . . Ye-

Roon squeezes tighter, my Primarch Physique isn't much use against metal rigging.

Y/n: K-khorne . . .H-h-help!

Khorne: Nope, you're on your own. I may not be as all-knowing as Tzeench and Oryx, but I know messing with Women isn't really a good Idea . . .

And with that, they all leave me to my fate . . . Roon is still hugging me and won't let go too.

3rd Person POV

While Y/n is dealing with Roon, amusing the others, Ercaine notices some small dots on the horizon . . . The rest of the fleet is here.

Ercaine: Ah, it seems that the others are here . . . Now tell me Robin, Tester, who all is the fleet composed of?

Tester: Gancaster Keep is in it I believe . . . but that's all I know. Robin, you have the details don't you? You're considered apart of the Emperor's household like the custodes.

Robin: Alright, so here are the details . . . We have Gancaster keep, who's going to be acting as our anchorage, since Azur Lane likely doesn't have enough space. Gancaster will also land in the water too, to allow our nautical warships to come and go. The Agaion class Heavy Aerial Command Cruisers HIM Justice (Who was mentioned in an earlier chapter) and the HIM Eminent domain.  Two Battle-Barges, one Imperial navy and one Ultramarine, the HIM Cadia's Glory, and The HIM Pride of Thulum. Other than them, there are two Calamity-Class Nautical Battleships and . . . God help us, they sent marine Kansens.

Balroth: What's wrong with Marines? Why are you worried?

Robin: Well, assuming they're male Kansens, their sure to cause at least a couple of fights . . . That being said, it's not us I'm worried for. The Female Kansens, however, show more restraint. Not that they won't throw punches. Said ships are the IMC Odyssey, an Orion-class assault carrier, and . . . Oh thank god, it's only a frigate . . . Wait, damnit, it's a heavy frigate. Paris class heavy frigate IMC Iron-Will, along with some of the Navy's new Decimator-Class Light Cruisers and Desolator-Class heavy cruisers . . . The latter two classes have less personality since they are more akin to High-class Sirens in role, that being Grunts with Rigging. When they're not in their rigging form they're supposed to be automated ships, no Material body to speak of other than their rigging.

Tester: That's possible?!

Relenor: It seems we took the Siren's Idea and Improved upon it!

Tester was both amazed . . . and slightly terrified. It had taken the Sirens several years just to figure out how to mass produce mindless Kansen grunts, and it had taken the Imperium not even a month. She's just glad she's on their side now.

A bright light appeared and then there was Gancaster, in the flesh . . . or armor, since he's an Alpha Legionaire Kansen he doesn't really take it off, unlike his sister Phalanx if you know what I'm sayin-

(A/n: CUT! Narrator, what did I tell you about that?)

Fine, Fine, let's continue this with a timeskip . . .

Le small timeskip.

Y/n was finally out of roons grasp and in front of the Fleet Kansens that had been assigned to Azur Lane . . . He had all of his Crew transfer to Gancaster so he could use his Battle-barge's rigging, which he currently had on him.

(Y/n's Battle-Barge Rigging) (A/n:I Drew and own this, do not use without permission please . . . I also posted it on reddit in U/Azur Lane)

Armaments are Sectionalized and as follows (Reminder, these calibers are for a 20km long ship designed to take out other ships of a similar tonnage)(Also, fair warning, I use both Metric and Imperial because for the larger Armaments in 40k, they are described in meters on the wiki and not inches or feet, which would be easier for me, and American, to use):

Main Rigging (Closest to the Silhouette of the person):

28 Pulse-laser ball-turrets (18"/38')(Point defense and Ship-to-ship Combat)

Two Vulcan Mega-Bolters (For point defense, atop each of the forward facing eagle-heads)(15"/20')

16 Multipurpose Forward-Mounted Torpedo Tubes (30'/300')

2 Superheavy Lance Batteries (4x 300m/2004m)

2 Ramming-Spur Talons

Right Battle Barge:

4 Spinal-mount Bombardment Cannons (500m/3km)

1 Frontal Light Bombardment Cannon Turret

3 Lance Batteries (4x 50m/300m)

14 Macro cannon Broadside (50m/75m)

Left Battle Barge:

4 Spinal-mount Bombardment Cannons (500m/3km)

2 Bombardment Cannon Turrets (2x 125m/750m)

10 Heavy Macro Cannon Broadsides (75m/100m)

(Both Battle Barges have extremely large frontal hangar bays).

Dragon Riggings (For Each head, meaning if I have two on one there is a total of four)

(Also, this is only for the visible portion of the Dragon-riggings. The rest of their bodies are too large to be carried normally and not be in the way. The rest of them are stored in a special pocket-dimension area of the Warp unique to them and similarly sized Imperial riggings. The Heads exit this through Warp-rifts that float near the back. They can, however, fully emerge and act on their own, separate from the rigging. For size reference, each Head's full body is four times larger than Friedrich Der Große's rigging, and there are two of them. Also, Friedrich has the largest rigging out of any Iron-blood Kansen)

3 Superheavy Bombardment Cannon Turrets (500m/3km) (essentially just the spinal mount size but on a turret)

12 Multipurpose torpedo tubes (30'/300')

32 Multipurpose Munitions Silos (The Blue dots, can fire Archer Missiles [1-2 Kiloton Yield], Plasma Torpedoes [Yield Varies depending on power used in each salvo], and Anti-Air/Escort Ship Swarmer Missile Cluster Munitions)(5m/30m)

8 Pulse-Laser Ball Turrets (18"/38')

A Retractable Nova Cannon

Melta-Breath

Two Ramming Prow Horns

The Other Imperial Battle Barges have similar rigging, just take away the Superheavy weapons and give them a single, smaller dragon rigging rather than two enormous ones, also, cut the other armaments in half, and give them Imperial Navy colors. 

Y/n: Oooooooh! Marine ships! Ya'll should be fun, unlike the other battle-barges . . .

Everyone began to give Y/n strange looks, other than the Marine ships, who simply gave nods of approval and complete agreement.

Y/n: I said that out loud, didn't I?

And with that, we leave Y/n to explain what exactly he meant

________________________________________________________________________________

A/n: Sorry this chapter took so long, but I hope you enjoyed! Drawing Y/n's battle barge rigging was the main cause of it being delayed, other than my 3-4 other projects I'm working on for this story. I did the best I could . . . also, there may be bigger gaps of time between chapters since school is starting. See ya'll later and hope you enjoyed!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

46.3K 1.6K 31
BNAH FANFICTION BAKUDEKU Omegaverse au. ❗❗THIS IS ALSO ON AO3 AND FANFICTION.NET ALL OF MY ACCOUNTS ARE ON MY PROPHILE.❗❗ 『Arc1』 Izuku Midoriya or...
115K 3.9K 188
*** I want to thank everyone that has taken the time to read my book, I can not believe it has over 50k views! I appreciate you all so much 💙 Spenc...
64.2K 3.2K 73
Some say that everyone's fate is already determined. If that's the case, Estelle Marzena is greatly disappointed with hers. Her greatest dream is to...
118K 3.8K 80
You where a normal girl with a military brother Bucky and his best friend Steve. You got to come with Steve on his tour to keep an eye on you after y...