Roses & Thorns

By number1BTSfan

"Nothing in life is a bed of roses." "But roses have thorns too." The nation's pride, a sophisticated fencer... More

Roses & Thorns
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036

Chapter 005

121 10 3
By number1BTSfan

gyu's cc groupchat (unserious version)

the canadian's fiancee
gyu rate my rizz line
did the sun come out, or did you just smile at me?

solid 7
too basic

the canadian's fiancee
😠🙄

the canadian
mine is totally better
ok watch watch

hyung
im reading

the canadian
fine
read this
are u part phone charger? cuz im dying without u

too cringe
guys why u trying to rizz each other up

the canadian's fiancee
well why dont u ask mark

the canadian
wow
i cant believe u

shit went down fast oml
no lover nickname either

the canadian
shush

ur talking in the gc what u want me to do
i have spice
and i want to see drama

the canadian's fiancee
go and fawn over ryujin
btw how did that convo go

im going on a date with her

the canadian
WHAT
YOU MEAN
SHIN RYUJIN
THE FENCER

the canadian fiancee
WHAT THE FUCK
YOU MEAN THIS STUNNER

damn ok way to bring my self esteem down

the canadian
babe we're supposed to hype him up
dw it'll be a match in heaven cuz u look like this

woah
i look so scrumptious

the canadian's fiancee
this is not about you
focus
where u guys going

its a secret
LMAOOO WERE U GONNA SPY ON ME

the canadian's fiancee
well obviously
we cant have u fumbling this

ok let me just say that i have the best rizz here
there is literally nothing to be worried about

the canadian
okayyyy

help i heard u in my head

the canadian
💀
babee he's bullying me

the canadian's fiancee
deserved

LMAOOO WAS UR FIGHT THAT BAD

the canadian
well ur not helping
either way
if u ever get with ryujin just know that
me and eunbi are the og couple

the canadian's fiancee
...
i unlocked the door

the canadian
thank you my love🥰🥰

yall are the pettiest and the cringiest at the same time

"I'm home~" Beomgyu put down his phone hearing Yun-Jae walk into the house, her voice laced with tiredness as she greeted her brother. Beomgyu glanced at the clock to realize it was already 10pm. He got up to cook something simple for his sister, he knew she would stay up for a few more hours to study for a little longer.

Beomgyu grabbed the cup noodles from the pantry, a secret stock he kept just for Yun-Jae so he could surprise her. He heated up some water, drumming his fingers on the table top as he waited for the water to boil.

Bored, he grabbed his phone and unlocked it, going into the groupchat he was chatting in. He scrolled upwards, his finger lingering over the pictures that Eunbi had sent in the group chat.

"What the hell," Beomgyu scolded himself for feeling so shy, pressing down his finger on the photo harshly. He brought the phone close to his face, zooming in as he scrutinized her face. There was no denying the fencer was gorgeous, and Beomgyu couldn't help but gush and stare at her photos for a second longer.

Exiting out of the chatting app, he tapped on the instagram icon and searched for her account. He scrolled past the pictures she would post, smiling to himself seeing the girl of his dreams. Did he just admit she was the girl of his dreams? Dang, he was crushing too hard.

Shaking away the thoughts, he tapped the follow icon mindlessly before pocketing his phone as the kettle started to whistle, telling him that the water was boiled. He poured it into the cup after putting the necessary spices before closing the lid, letting it cool for a while before he presented it to Yun-Jae.

Beomgyu hummed to himself as he constantly checked the heat of the cup, finally deciding it was cool enough to carry into Yun-Jae's room. He picked it up and walked toward her room gingerly, afraid of spilling it onto the carpet.

"What are you studying?" Beomgyu hummed as he used his hip to push open the door, waddling to the study table where Yun-Jae was seated at. She looked up from her Science notes, her lips spreading into a wide smile seeing the surprise Beomgyu prepared for her.

"Some Science concepts. I'm going for a consultation with my Science teacher tomorrow after school with Bitna so I just want to go over the questions I'm going to ask him." Yun-Jae answered as she wrapped her arms around Beomgyu's waist, resting her head on his stomach as her eyes shut close.

"There, there. Just a few more months. I can help with flashcards if you want? I have great handwriting," Beomgyu provided as he patted Yun-Jae's head, eliciting a scoff from said girl as she pulled away.

"Hey! What does that mean, isn't my handwriting nice?" Beomgyu frowned, his frown deepening when Yun-Jae waved him away wordlessly, picking her pen back up and flipping through her notebook to appear busy. He pushed her shoulder with a finger, huffing before he 'stomped' out of the room.

Closing the door behind him, he smiled softly hearing the soft giggle escape Yun-Jae's lips.

He trudged to his room, not really sleepy since it was still quite early. He flopped onto the bed, staring at his blank ceiling, his eyes glazing over as he stared at the ceiling fan spin round and round. He let out a yawn, rubbing his eyes.

Beomgyu rested his head on his palm, thinking about the date that was happening in a days' time. Woah, a day's time? That's so soon.

Beomgyu sat up abruptly.

That's so soon.

He got up on his feet to pace around his room, biting his fingernails as he thought about how to make a good first impression. Well, a good second impression. He felt that he was way too talkative and nervous the first time round. If he wanted to prove to Eunbi that he was indeed skilled in the dating sector, he had to find a way to show his charsimatic and attractive side that girls would swoon over.

But what did they swoon over really? He couldn't just serve Ryujin drinks and pastries the whole date, it'll only lead to her getting annoyed. Beomgyu found the advice be yourself overrated, he was fully aware he was chaotic, and also fully aware that it could scare away some people.

He thought hard, what did Ryujin like? She was strong-minded, probably someone strong like her, who could provide for her? But she was an independent woman who took pride in that. Maybe someone who was seductive. Oh, but that would come off way too strong for a first date.

Beomgyu groaned to himself as he cleared his thoughts, deciding to look through his wardrobe for an outfit instead. He licked his lips, hoping the process would be easier than having to decide on his character for the date.

Beomgyu now knew what it was like having nothing to wear.

He had classified everything as either too dressy or too casual. He was at a total loss. At one point he considered to call Mark, but he was probably busy seeing as he had just made up with Eunbi earlier. There was no point in calling Heeseung, the fans might have thought he was a rizzlord or whatever, but Beomgyu knew he would be useless in helping him.

Beomgyu kicked the pile of clothes in frustration,  his eyebrows furrowing as he glared at his clothes, hoping to burn holes in them so he could buy new ones. After having stared at them so hard and long, something caught his eyes. He bent down, sifting through the pile before lifting a jacket.

He let out a noise of satisfaction, holding it up as if it was some trophy. The jacket was gray with words written in red, split in half due to the zipper. He grinned before setting it aside, looking for a white tank top to pair it with. He found the jeans he had borrowed from Yeonjun and never returned, he would wear that for the date.

He stepped back after laying the outfit out on his bed, nodding in satisfaction seeing the perfect look. There was no other choice, he would have to pair it with a sweet personality to perfectly embody the boyfriend material look he was going for. He gave himself a pat on the back for finally coming up with something, bringing up his confidence again.

He carefully folded the clothes and put it on the table, reminding himself to iron them before wearing it tomorrow before going to get ready for bed.

my fav pics of ryujin fr
anywayss im so excited for their first date oml

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.4K 25
{COMPLETED} This is Ryeji FF story πŸ”žβš [WARNING: CONTAINS SEXY CONTENT AND BLOODY CONTENT] Yeji is a nurse..... One night While she was walking a mys...
46.2K 2.4K 30
INSTAGRAM SERIES #2 ❝ π˜½π™šπ™¨π™© π™›π™§π™žπ™šπ™£π™™π™¨ π™›π™€π™§π™šπ™«π™šπ™§. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 π™₯π™§π™€π™’π™žπ™¨π™š 𝙄 π™©π™π™žπ™£π™  𝙄 π™˜π™–π™£'𝙩 π™ π™šπ™šπ™₯.❞ He's her boyfriend...
33.8K 2.6K 15
i am not gay and never will be
29.3K 2.7K 60
‼️CHECK THE CHAPTER NUMBER BEFORE READING WATTAPAD HAS MESSED THEM UP‼️ β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Love t...