Red ; eli moskowitz / hawk.

By tzurue

๐–™ell myself it's time now, gotta let go. เฑจเญง eli 'hawk' moskowitz x soomin fields. cobra kai (2018). [earlier... More

RED.
Zero: The Bento Box.
Intermission: Graphics.
Two: Teaching Miggy and Minnie.
Three: The Halloween Dance
Four: I Would.
Five: Kick Ass.
Six: Sweetheart.
Seven: Minnie Catches Up.
Eight: Dates & Doodles.
Nine: Tattoos Will Mean Forever.
Ten: A Messy Revenge Party.
Eleven: All Valley.
Twelve: The Hardware Store.
Thirteen: The Wheel.
Fourteen: Valley Fest.
Fifteen: Tory With A Y.
Sixteen: Mall Incident.
Seventeen: New Faces.
Eighteen: Geikos.
Nineteen: Another Party.
Twenty: Interventions.
Twenty-One: Visitation.
Twenty-Two: Slow Starts.
Twenty-Three: The Carwash.
Twenty-Four: Dinosaurs and Detention.
Twenty-Five: Golf Incident.
Twenty-Six: Buffy and Johnny.
Twenty-Seven: Just Date Already.
Twenty-Eight: Courtpeople.
Twenty-Nine: A Christmas Special.
Thirty: Day 1.
Thirty-One: Date Two.
Thirty-Two: Flight.
Thirty-Three: Wasted Amends.
Thirty-Four: Rematch.
Thirty-Five: Reassurance.

One: Miggy Meets Minnie.

294 15 17
By tzurue

♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡

SOOMIN locked the doors of her apartment, her father left early for work. Her mother was still asleep. It was another usual day of school.

She began to get her bicycle ready, and noticed an unfamiliar boy doing the same.

"Hey, you." Soomin spoke, the Hispanic boy looked up to Soomin. "Hi! I'm Miguel, I just moved here." Miguel introduced, "Oh, that explains why I haven't seen you around." Soomin mumbled.

"Soomin, nice to see you too. I'm guessing this is your first day of school?" Soomin asked, "Yup!" Miguel smiled.

"You're going to West Valley High?" Soomin asked, "Yeah, where else would I be?" Miguel nodded, "Hm, okay. Want me to show you around?" Soomin offered.

"That'd be nice, thank you." Miguel accepted, "Cool, I'm assuming you might know the way to the place..." Soomin began to say.

"Actually I don't, I was just gonna use my Google Maps to get there." Miguel interrupted, "Okay, just follow my bike, I guess." Soomin went on her bike.

"Thank you." Miguel said, "For what?" Soomin asked, "I guess for being nice. Yesterday some boys spilled Pepto Bismol on me for my grandma. They call me Rhea now." Miguel explained.

"Oh those bitches." Soomin muttered, "Did you say anything?" Miguel asked, "Those are some skanks Kyler and his goons. They're assholes, best to avoid them." Soomin explained.

"Though that's hard to too, they're the ones that try and start the fight." Soomin adds, "Okay." Miguel nods, "Do you know your classes yet?" Soomin asked, "Yeah, I'll tell you on the way."

The two rode their bikes to school, Miguel finding out they shared a few classes as Soomin told him all about herself.

"So I have classes with you for homeroom and for science. Homeroom is here." Soomin spoke as the two were at school.

Classes went by like a breeze, after home room Miguel and Soomin bid goodbye and wouldn't see each other until lunch. Soomin told Miguel the ways to his classes so he wouldn't be lost.

Soomin had a math class with Eli, "Hey Eli." Soomin smiled as the two sat down as pairs, "Hi Minnie." Eli smiled back shyly.

"Y-you look nice today." He complimented with a slight stutter, "Thank you! You're very sweet. I like the sweater today." Soomin smiled.

Eli would always compliment Soomin daily, never in front of Demetri though. He wouldn't handle the teases or sarcasm from Demetri.

Soomin enjoyed the compliments from his soft voice.

To Soomin, math class was boring. She usually doodled on Eli's hands, Eli didn't mind. He liked to see the smiley faces on his hands. The smiley faces made him want to smile too.

Then lunch rolled by, the duo met with Demetri and the now trio sat at their usual lunch table.

Soomin always sat between Eli and Demetri, and she still brings her purple bento box to school from second grade.

She noticed Miguel searching for a new table, "Miggy! Over here!" Soomin spoke, "Soo, who's the new boy you're talking to now?" Demetri asked.

"He's a new kid, just moved here." Soomin explained, "Guess you've met the Miggy to your Minnie." Demetri joked, Soomin slapped his head jokingly.

"Don't say that!" Soomin replied as Eli smiled.

"Is it cool if I sit here?" Miguel went to the table, "Sorry, table's really blowing up right now. I can put you on the waitlist, but it's probably next semester at the earliest." Demetri replied.

"Okay." Miguel was gonna walk away, "Miggy, he's kidding! Sit." Soomin spoke.

"Miguel." Miguel introduced himself, "Demetri. This is Eli, he's a man of few words." Demetri replied, "And you know me." Soomin smiled.

Then a blonde and brunette walked by, Miguel stared.

"Dude, don't torture yourself, those are the rich girls." Demetri spoke. "Blondie is Yasmine, your stereotypical mean bully." Soomin explained.

"Do you ever talk to them?" Miguel asked, "Oh yeah! All the time. We hang out after school, make out, give each other hand jobs. Eli here is the homecoming king! Gets laid more than anyone. Isn't that right Eli?" Demetri was sarcastic again.

"Okay but talking to them? You realize what table you're sitting at, right?" Soomin asked, "You've pretty much sighed away all hopes of losing your virginity before college." Demetri adds.

"Oh shit, Yasmine's looking at us." Eli spoke, "Probably just making fun of me." Eli added, "I don't think she's making fun of you. I mean, just because they're not doesn't mean they're mean." Miguel tried to reassure.

"Yeah like Minnie." Eli shyly spoke, Soomin smiled at the compliment, "Eli gets it!" Miguel agreed, "Your looks aren't bad, you're nice and pretty to people." Miguel smiled.

"Optimism is cool, Migs. But we're talking about Yasmine here. That girl made fun of my bento box and my culture in second grade. She still thinks I'm Chinese, I'm Korean." Soomin replied.

"Though yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You two must have low standards if you think I'm hot." Soomin adds.

Soomin put an arm around Eli, "And Eli is the one that gets the worst of the teases. Just cause of some scar, how stupid is that?" Soomin explains as Eli looked at her with a smile.

"I don't care if Yasmine is the meanest girl at school. I'd kill all three of you just to get her to spit in my face." Demetri spoke, "Yeah throw away our friendship like it's nothing. Thanks, Demi." Soomin ate her food.

"If you don't make a move, you'll never make a shot." Miguel spoke, "True, but I'll also never suffer a humiliating rejection. I'm at peace with my depression. Last thing I need to be is suicidal." Demetri spoke.

Miguel began to stand up, "Miggy what are you doing?" Soomin asked, "Striking first." Miguel answered, "Oh shit. Hope we don't get hit with the shrapnel." Demetri sighed.

The trio watched as Miguel made way to the table, only to get beaten by Kyler. Miguel quickly went back to the table.

"So, how'd it go?" Demetri asked, Miguel rolled his eyes.

"Eli, what class was next again?" Soomin asked, she was now playing with his hair. She loved the fluff in his hair, at sleepovers he'd sometimes let Soomin put clips in it.

"History." Eli replied, "Oh shit." Soomin sighed, "I gotta go get my textbook in my locker. If Mr. Kim finds out I forgot to bring it again I'll have to write an essay." Soomin adds, packing up her bento box.

"Want me to go with you?" Eli asked, "If you want. You don't need to, I'll literally just get my notebook then come back." Soomin walked from the table, Eli following along.

Miguel watched as the two walked away, hand in hand.

"They dating?" Miguel asked Demetri, "Dating? No. Both thinking the other doesn't like them back when it's painfully obvious while I be a third wheel? Yes, so painfully yes." Demetri replied.

"Why won't neither of them strike first?" Miguel questioned, "It's hard when neither of them are confident enough. It all started in second grade when Minnie moved in from Korea." Demetri explained.

"Minnie wants Eli to make the first move anyway. With that idea, probably never going to happen." Demetri adds.

"I could try and make it happen." Miguel spoke, "Yeah, good luck with that."

♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 9K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
71.8K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
776K 28.8K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...