IDOL NEXT DOOR || JUNGKOOK F...

By jkshiningstar

She went to another country to build her career. But she doesn't know about her encounter with the superstar... More

1. Welcome to Korea
2. Those eyes
3. Who is my neighbour?
4. Am I in trouble?
5. Without a freaking shirt!
6. The Betrayal
7. Someone was at the door
8. Talk to her
9. New friend
10. Forgiven
11. The accident
12. The secret
13. Shocked
14. Angry
15. The t-shirt!
16. Call us OPPA
17. My feelings
18. I want to kiss you
19. His girlfriend
20. The treasure
21. Bit Na is my girlfriend
22. Dead body
23. ROKAPO
24. Her bias
25. Missing you
26. Felt like Home
27. His home
28. The proposal
29. Going back to India
30. The surprise
31. She left
32. D-Day
33. Never show your face again
34. The letter
35. Military enlistment
36. Nightmares
37. Supermarket
38. Met again
40.She is already married
41. Bang PD?
42. Her husband
43. Shocked
44. Ian
45. The truth
46. Break his heart
47. Break up
48. Painful
49. His shocking decision
50. Two days
51. Custody papers
52. Slapped
53. Hospital
54. Apology
55. Forgiven
56. Heart to heart talk
57. Focus on...?
58. Will you marry me?
~Epilogue~
Update !
Synopsis

39. The baby

1.9K 65 9
By jkshiningstar

(A/N: Hi guys! It's an early update because I want you guys to read it sooner. I hope you like it. Please share your thoughts via your comments. Thank you. Enjoy!)

JUNGKOOK'S POV-

"Why... just why we have to came in this supermarket?" I asked Yoongi hyung annoyingly.

"Because it's the nearest and since it's our duty to prepare lunch today we have to come and get the ingredients, you baboya (idiot)", Yoongi hyung grunted.

This man surely have a lazy ass. I thought.

She was here in the evening that day. Maybe she is not here today at this time.
Ugh! Why am I thinking about her again.

"Ya jungkooka! Go and get some meat from there" Yoongi hyung told me.

"Okay hyung."

I went to the meat section and grabbed some meat. After collecting the ingredients I went to the billing section.

And no, it was not the same Billing counter. As this supermarket is big, it has different billing counters for different sections.

There's a long line in front of me. As I turned back to search for Yoongi hyung, I saw him playing with a baby. Seriously hyung! I thought. As the line was too long, I put my trolley on the side and went towards him.

"Jungkooka look at him. He is so cute, right?" Yoongi hyung turned that baby's face towards me.

When I saw the baby, a shiver ran down my spine. I don't know why but I felt good after seeing the baby.

(A/N: Assume that the kids are wearing the same clothes and right now he is in Yoongi's arms)

"Hyung... The baby...she is so cute", I said and I spread my arms to hold the baby but he didn't give me the baby because of which I pouted.

Yoongi hyung chuckled and said it's a boy not a girl. I chuckled too.

"But hyung, he looks like a girl" I said and laughed.

"Ya! Shh! His mother is here. She will be angry if she hears you" he said pointing towards a young girl who looks like she is in her early 20s. She smiled when she saw us pointing towards her.

I again asked hyung to give the baby to me. And after a lot of persuasion, he finally gave the baby to me.

When I held the baby, I felt immense happiness and the baby boy smiled when he looked at me.

I was playing with the baby as if I know him since forever.

It's been 10 minutes since the baby is in my hands but I don't want to give him to anyone else. Yoongi hyung was pestering me as he also wants to hold the baby. But I refused as I am not done playing with him.

His phone rang and it was Jin hyung. He was hungry and we totally forgot that we have to prepare food for them.

"We have to go Jungkooka." Yoongi hyung said.

I whined. Seeing me whining, the baby started laughing.

"Aww... You are so cute." I said and kissed his cheeks. He laughed again.

"Jungkooka", Yoongi hyung eyed me and I know I have to give him back to his parents.

I furrowed my brows and said," Hyung. Can't you make the lunch on your own. I wanna play with him a little longer."

Hyung chuckled and said," Ya you are behaving like a baby now. Come on we have to go."

We both went back to the counter and this time Yoongi hyung went to get the bill done while I played with the baby.

After paying for the groceries, I finally hugged the baby and kissed his cheeks and gave him back to his mother.

"Hyung, I am jealous of his parents. They are very lucky"

"Haha You idiot. If you want a baby you can have it", he said nonchalantly and laughed.

Hearing this made me think about Rooh again. And it hurts whenever I think about her.

Yoongi hyung patted my shoulder which brought me out of my thoughts.

"I am sorry Jungkooka. I shouldn't have said that." He apologized because he knew what I was thinking about.

"It's ok hyung. Let's go."

~~~

"Ya, do you know we met a baby boy at the supermarket." Yoongi hyung said loudly.

"Really how was he? Was he cute?" Taehyungie Hyung asked excitedly.

"Yeah hyung. He is so cute. No-no he is cuter than cute." I said and they all laughed.

"Cuter than cute. What's that jungkooka?" Jin hyung laughed and asked.

"No no hyung. He really was cuter than cute", Yoongi hyung spoke and I felt proud.

"Okay... We wanna meet him too. By the way, What's his name?" Hobi Hyung asked.

"Shit. We didn't ask" Yoongi hyung shouted.

"Ya jungkooka how can you be so irresponsible." He again shouted at me.

"Ya Yoongi hyung! How can you be so irresponsible. You held him first. You should have asked his mother. Why are you shouting at me" I shouted back.

Watching us bickering over a name, other members laughed loudly.

A bit later, we joined too.

"Don't worry. We can go later to see him." Jimin hyung said but I immediately said no.

They might see Rooh there if they go. That's why I said no.

"He might not be there since he is too small and maybe it's Sunday that's why his mother took him there." I tried to reason which sounds reasonable too. So they agreed.

Somehow Jin hyung understood why I said that.

~~~

It was around half past seven in the evening when I decided to take a walk.

The area around our vacation villa is quite as there are only a few houses around it.

It's still not too dark. The sky was somewhat orange-red as the sun set around ten minutes ago.

I was walking around the park which was just a minute away from my place. An old couple was sitting on the bench. They looked so lovely.

As I took a turn, I saw a baby stroller near a big tree. I looked around and saw that no one was there. I went to the stroller and peeked inside and there I saw him again. The cute baby from the supermarket.

But what was he doing here at this time all alone?

As I was about to look for his parents, he started crying.

I couldn't watch him crying like this as it hurted me, so I took him out of the stroller. The moment he came into my arms, he stopped crying.

I felt relieved.

It was as if my arms were a medicine for him.

"Baby... sorry that you had to wait...", I heard someone saying from a lit far.

"Who are you? What are you doing here with my baby?" She said sounding pissed as now she was standing at the back.

I turned around and was shocked to see...her!

"Rooh!" I whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 857 35
Rosé: "Oh come on Jiyun, what do you have to lose??" Jiyun: "Ya know what? Fuck it, you're right. How do I get started though?" Rosé smiled at her b...
942K 37.1K 44
You have always heard about a love story between a girl and her classmate. But have you ever heard about a love story between a girl and her TEACHER...
72.2K 4.5K 18
Where Taehyung is caught between the past and the present and Jungkook just wants nothing but love from him. Start date: September 22, 2021 End date:...
227K 7.4K 22
Y/N was a girl who had a big crush on one of her classmate Jeon Jungkook . One day Jungkook finds out about Y/N's feelings for him by her personal d...