๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š๐๐„๐’๐’! โ™ฅ C. BROOKS...

Par Riverthesimp

๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ (๐ง.) ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐š๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ โ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’๐”๐, ... Plus

๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š๐๐„๐’๐’!
๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜
แตƒแถœแต— แต’โฟแต‰ โป ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐˜€๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• | ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฑ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— | ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜†
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ท๐—ฎ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†
แตƒแถœแต— แต—สทแต’ โป ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฟ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• | ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— | ๐—ท๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฎ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐˜€
แตƒแถœแต— แต—สฐสณแต‰แต‰ โป ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜†? ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜€.

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป

318 11 28
Par Riverthesimp

𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑

BANG BANG BANG

I groan at the sound, covering my ears.

Surprisingly, I actually managed to sleep.

Even I don't know how I did.

Still with my hands over my ears, I can keep hearing the gong.

''Ugh, why so early?..'' I grunt.

''Mhm, I have to go somewhere with Sensei today, so I think maybe he's going to make you guys do the chores.'' She informs, winking at me playfully

Oh yeah, I forgot to say that Nya and I are sharing a room.

''Well, if that's the case, I guess this place does need to be cleaned up. I had little trouble sleeping because of how dusty the inside of the ship is.'' I comment.

''Yeah, I heard you exit the room in the middle of the night.'' She replies.

I get out of bed, walking in the bathroom and changing into my gi.

I exit the room as I hear sensei Wu bang the gong in the guys sleeping quarter.

''Evil doesn't sleep, and neither should you.'' Wu shouts while crashing the object.

I lean against the door frame, crossing my arms, staring at them as they groan and whine.

''In order to reach your full potential, we must greet each day as an opportunity.'' He teaches.

''Okay, okay, we're up.'' Kai mutters, jumping out of bed. ''But if you want us to reach of full potential, shouldn't we at least get a full night of rest?'' 

He then proceeds to yawn and to open the wooden curtains that just fall off.

''Uhh, you call that rest? I think my back has more lumps than the mattress.'' Cole rants, stretching his arms.

''We were up so late, talking about how cool it is to have a new headquarters. I guess we lost track of time.'' Jay adds, activating the the sink inside their room as sand comes out from the spout..?

He starts to brush his teeth with his electric toothbrush as he continues to speak.

''Since the Serpentine burned down the monastery, I'm just glad we have a roof over our heads– Ack!'' My brother spits out sand from his mouth.

''What is our lesson today, sensei? Mastering the strike of the scorpion? Or perhaps the grace of a–'' He names as he does the different poses before the planks beneath him cracks and lets him fall halfway through the floor, coughing because of the dust that escapes from the impact.

As Kai goes to help him get up, the red ninja acknowledges me and lets out a small yelp. ''Since when are you here?!'' 

''Since the beginning and please continue, this is entertaining.'' I respond, smirking.

He just glances at me before rolling his eyes and going near Zane.

''I think today's lesson will be chores.'' Wu speaks up.

''Chores?'' They all gasp.

''Yippee!'' I sarcastically exclaim, shaking my hands.

The four colored ninjas turn the heads at me, raising their eyebrows before gazing back at Wu as I do the same.

''Ninjas fight, sensei. They do not clean.'' Cole protests.

''In order to respect ourselves, we must respect our new home and where we are from, and this place is a long way from becoming a ninja headquarters. I expect things to be spotless when I return.'' Sensei retorts, passing next to me before stopping and rotating his body towards us.

''And put your backs into it!'' He finishes, crashing the gong one last time before leaving.

Cole helps Zane get out of the hole as Kai sighs.

''Ah, this place is gonna take forever to clean and fix up.'' He complains.

''Unless we put more than our backs into it, huh?'' Jay smirks, making the rest of us smile.

This will be a piece of cake.

I walk onto the deck and use my Spinjitzu, clearing all the sand, dust, dirt, you name it, off the bounty.

Some time fly by, I walk into the game room as it seems Jay has charged it up.

''You all finished your chores?'' I asks.

''If you look very closely all around, I think we did!'' Kai exclaims.

''Yeah, and now, we are trying to have some guy time, sis.'' My brother comments.

I frown, leaving the room.

''Guy time.'' I mock, slightly frustrated and going into my room.

I look down, making my way halfway into my shared room with Nya.

I let out a small cry as I take my bow next to me and shoot right at the center of the target that Nya placed up a wall for me.

I take a deep breath, placing my bow back down.

My eyes widen as I hear knocks on my door, and a voice follows.

''Moki?'' Nya asks through the door.

''Oh hey, Nya..'' I say, akwardly smiling as I open the door.

''Ah, there you are! I heard you scream, so I just went to check up if you were alright!'' She speaks up with happiness.

''Oh yeah, I'm fine, I just almost tripped.'' I lie, still smiling like an idiot.

''Why don't you join us? We were heading to the others.'' She suggests.

''Okay..'' I respond as she grabs my hand and drags me towards the others.

''What took you so long?'' Kai questions, turning his head at Nya and taking a small glance at me.

''Wow! This place looks amazing. You guys did all this?'' Nya quizzes, looking around before gazing at me and smiles.

''Ninja don't just fight, Nya. We clean.'' Cole utters.

''Oh. You have exceeded my expectations, but can you keep it up?'' Wu interrogates.

Nya and I both hear a honk outside, one that is extremely familiar. The two of us look through the window, seeing my parents' car — my akward smile immediately changes into a joyful one.

''It looks like we're about to have some visitors. And loud ones at that.'' Nya informs.

Jay turns his head, desesperation written all over his face.

''Oh, it's our parents.'' My brother sighs. ''Please, if they start yapping, just don't get them going, okay? They don't know when to quit. And if you start talking, then they'll start talking, and suddenly half of the day is gone before you even know it–'' He articulates at a fast pace.

''We get it. They talk a lot.'' Kai cuts him off, slightly irritated.

''The cherry doesn't fall far from its blossom.'' I mutter, earning some small chuckles from the others.

We walk outside with the rest of the group.

''Mom! Dad! What are you doing here?'' Jay questions in a forced happy tone as we approach our parents.

''Oh, look, it's my babies! It's been so long since we've heard from you.'' Mom exclaims.

''Ma, we called you two days ago.'' I chuckle.

Dad laughs as they get out of the car.

''Well, it's not soon enough. When are you two coming out to the junkyard? You say you're coming an- an- and then you don't.'' My father asks, stumbling over a few words.

''Dad, do we have to talk about the junkyard in front of my friends?'' Jay whispers, embarrased.

''He hates it when we tell people he was born in a junkyard. On the other hand, Moki doesn't really mind much.'' My mother states, making me nod.

''Oh. And who are you?'' She gasps, walking towards Nya.

''You are so cute! You're just my son's type.'' Mom exclaims.

''These two have a thing for dark-haired people.'' My ma says, glancing at Jay and I.

''Mom!'' We both groan.

''It's a pleasure meeting you. I'm sure if you want, Jay and Moki can give you the tour. They worked very hard on it.'' Nya tells her.

''We'd love a tour!'' Our parents shout, raising their arms in the air.

My brother sighs as I smirk.

''And this is the bridge! This extends into a periscope. This tells us what's going on in Ninjago.'' Jay explains, making the tubular instrument spin.

''And this... If a Serpentine's not giving us the answers we want, and we're up late at night–'' I start, pointing towards a small machine as I add some suspense.

''A neuro apparatus to read their minds?'' Mom guesses.

''An audio appliance to make them talk?'' Dad follows.

''No, it's just a cappuccino machine.'' I drop the suspense, grabbing a cup and filling it.

''Ha-ha. Amazing, kids! We're so proud of you two.'' My father exclaims.

I place the cup beside the machine and walk towards my mom.

''Why don't you tell them about the button?'' Cole asks, pointing the red button while glancing at my brother.

''Ha-ha. It's not ready yet.'' The blue ninja forces a laugh before looking at the raven haired boy with daggers in his eyes.

''Oh, what's the button?'' My mother questions.

''He's working on a special defense system.'' Zane answers.

''Something every ninja headquarters needs.'' Kai adds.

''Oh, really? What does it do? Can I help?'' My father quizzes, raising his arm to touch it.

''No, it's okay. I don't need your help, Dad.'' Jay quickly replies, stopping my dad's arm. ''Let's just leave it alone. Hey, look at the time. Don't you need to get back before it gets dark?'' 

''Like we told you, there's still dangerous Serpentine roaming around.'' I warn.

''Uh, I suppose we could get back.'' My parent's happy face drops into a sad one.

''Edna, it was a pleasure hearing about Jay's first potty time.'' Cole chuckles, giving Jay a small pat on the back.

My mother gazes at the black ninja for a second before responding.

''Oh, if you thought that was good, wait until you hear the story about the time I caught him kissing his pillow. Or when Moki ate a purple crayon and threw up purple all day.'' My mother tells him.

I hold myself from bursting out laughing at Jay's story, but when my mom resumes mine in a short sentence, my face burns up of embarrassment.

''Ugh. Snakes, Ma, snakes!'' My brother repeats, his face flushing as red as mine from humiliation.

''Okay. We're going, we're going.'' My mother assures him.

We all go outside, escorting our parents to their car.

''So you promise to come to the junkyard and visit your mother and father?''

''Yes. We promise. But only if you leave.'' Jay promises.

''We don't want you to get hurt. It's getting dark pretty fast.'' I continue.

''Uh, your headlights are working, right?'' He asks.

My father activates his flares, causing us to all grunt due to its brightness.

''Heh. Like them? I used a little extra juice.'' My dad informs, leaning against his seat. ''Yep. Bye, kids! I couldn't be more proud.'' He shouts, turning the car.

''And bring Nya with you, will ya? I can see why you like her. And Moki, you could bring Cole with you too! He's such a sweet boy!'' My mom yells at us.

''Mom!'' Jay and I both groan.

''Now that they have left, perhaps Jay can teach us the art of kissing pillows.'' Master Wu snickers.

''Aah!'' Jay yelps, walking away.

We all burst out laughing before Sensei turns to me.

''And maybe Moki could describe to us what flavor a purple crayon has.'' He adds.

''Not the best I can say.'' I shrug, chuckling.

I sit on the counter next to the door of the control room, waiting for Jay as he tries to concentrate on the function of the button. 

''Sure got a lot of junk piling up. If only there was a place we could get rid of it.'' Kai sighs, passing next to my brother with a bucket in his hands, followed by Zane, who has a chair in his.

''If you don't mind, I'm trying to focus.'' The blue ninja comments.

''Hi, Mom and Dad, of course I'd love to visit. What kind of son would I be if I didn't want to?'' Cole says through a phone, walking besides Jay.

He just ignores that one as the others look at me.

I sigh dramatically.

''Okay, I guess I'll have to go visit our parents alone without my beloved brother. Oh, I should maybe bring Nya with me.'' I speak up in confidence as the others give me thumbs up.

My brother sarcastically laughs before glancing at me.

''I know what you're trying to do. Okay, look. I might have promised to visit our parents. But there's a lot of stuff on my plate.'' He tells me before turning to the others.

I hear the door open. Nya walks in and takes a quick peak at me before looking at my brother.

Perfect timing.

''Heh-heh. Hi, Nya.'' He greets her, giving her a small wave.

''You gonna visit your parents today?'' Nya asks.

''Uh, sure am. Just about to leave.'' He answers, nervously laughing.

''Tell them I say hi.'' She demands before leaving the room.

I take a quick glance at the others who just frown at Jay.

''What? So my plate's not that full.'' He defends himself.

''Great, then let's go!'' I impatiently exclaim, standing back up on the wooden floor.

We try to get our dragons out to fly off to our home as they refuse.

''Come on, Whisp. It'll be a quick visit. Just in and out. Nothing more.'' Jay tries to convince his dragon to come out.

''Hm, it is as I suspected. The dragons are molting. They're shedding their scales.'' Wu announces.

I walk closer to Tenebris, stroking his head.

''What does that mean?'' Jay questions.

''Every adolescent dragon goes through a transformation before it becomes an adult. We must allow them to migrate east to the Spirit Coves for their transformation.''

''Will we see them again?'' I quizz, not breaking my gaze with my dragon as I continue to pet him.

''It is hard to say. But we need to allow them to follow their path.''

''Rocky's going east?'' Cole's eyes widen as he makes his way to his dragon, hugging his dragon. ''Say it isn't so, Rocky.'' He continues, sorrow in his voice.

I give Tenebris one last hug before joining my brother, who's making his way towards Nya.

''Well, I guess I gotta go on this long walk all by us two. Sure be nice to have more company.'' Jay states, scratching the back of his head.

Nya nods before Kai speaks up.

''Of course we'll go, buddy!'' Kai breaks into the conversation.

''I could use a break.'' Cole joins in.

''All you had to do was ask.'' Zane replies.

Jay's eyes widen as he sighs in annoyance.

We start to walk on the road as Wu plays his flute, the soft music covering all of the sound that surrounds us. Except  for ur voices.

''Ah. Of all the days to lose our ride...'' Jay trails off, looking down.

''That flute. You've never told us why it's so special.'' Zane points out.

''Long ago there were many flutes, created to combat the powers of the Serpentine and drive them underground. But over time, Ninjago's forgotten its ancestors' wisdom, and now this is the only one.'' Wu explains, playing flute again close to Jay and I's faces.

''I get the lesson, respect your elders or else suffer the consequences. Boy, you guys are laying it on thick.'' Jay grumbles, making me roll my eyes as we both continue to walk.

Master Wu chuckles.

''Perhaps you are only hearing what you need to hear.'' Sensei says.

Jay and I both stop walking after approaching the Junkyard.

We both concentrate as Nya speaks up.

''What is it?'' Nya asks.

''It's quiet.'' Jay pauses.

''Our family is never quiet.'' I finish for him.

We both put our masks on, running inside the Junkyard.

I hear muffled grunts from my parents in the direction of where a green fridge is.

We both go near it and Jay swiftly kicks the refrigerator open, only to see chains around our parents body and tape on their mouths.

My eyes widen as my brother speaks up.

''What happened? Who did this?'' Jay asks, ripping the tape off mom's mouth.

''My sweethearts, you came!'' She exclaims, smiling.

I can't help but notice that she has very defined fangs now.

I rip the tape off my dad's mouth.

''You gotta get out of here. You shouldn't have come. It's the sssnakes!'' He shouts in panic.

I observe that he has the same fangs as mom.

''The bite of the Fangpyre. Once they sink their teeth, their venom can turn anything into a serpent. It's only a matter of time before the full transformation is complete.'' Wu tells us.

We hear hissing from the distance, I turn to look at where the sound is and see a wrecking ball with a creepy green glowing face.

''Uh, is that wrecking ball staring at me?'' Cole wonders, taking out his scythe.

Jay and I both curse under our breath. I jump on my mother to make her dodge the wrecking ball from hitting us as Jay does the same for our father.

''Thanks, sssson.'' Dad mutters.

''Lloyd!'' Sensei Wu shouts.

Jay and I both get up and step back to look at Lloyd, who's standing on the trailer.

''Hello, uncle. Looks like we're not the only family reunion. I'm glad you brought the ninja. I could use some help taking out the trash.'' The blonde boy says before crackling.

''If we want to turn your parents back, we need the antivenin from the staff.'' Nya speaks to Jay and I, pointing at the gene-

Hold on now. He has two heads. Does that mean it's generals instead of general? Meh. Anyway, she points at the staff.

''Second dose, to the dirt!'' Cole yells, making everyone plunge to the ground as the wrecking ball attacks.

''Easier said than done, sis. We're a bit outnumbered.'' Kai remarks.

''Nobody messes with our family.'' I declare, running straight into the action as Jay nods and follows me.

''Ninja, go!'' We both yell as we use Spinjitzu to fight the enemies.

As I dash forward, I see the wrecking ball coming my way. I slide along the surface, dodging the steel black ball.

The others follow, attacking the Fangpyres with their Spinjitzu.

My ears detect a rock music playing in the distance that quickly got louder.

''Ninja, go!'' We all exclaim in unison, using our Spinjitzu to chase the generals' minions.

We follow them until we all stop suddenly as footsteps thuds can be heard. We look up as a green, metal, samurai looking machine comes out of its peak.

''Ah! What is that thing?'' I question, terrified.

''It was supposed to be in Jay's honor as I wanted to do yours after, hun, but do you like it?'' Our father explains.

''Thanks, but no thanks.'' My brother replies as we all run.

We're screwed. We're stuck in a 'sandwich' situation. Behind us is the green mech thing, and in front of us is the wrecking ball with a creepy smile on it.

''Why'd you two have to be born in a junkyard?'' Cole inquires.

''I know. Tell me about it.'' Jay scoffs.

The wrecking ball moves forward at us. We all jump to dodge it. I look around to see only Kai, Cole, and Zane.

''Ah. Uh, wasn't there five of us?'' Kai asks.

''There!'' I shout, pointing at Jay, who is on the wrecking ball.

He jumps off and goes into the cockpit. I watch as he moves a handle, resulting the Fangpyre Robot to attack Cole.

''Uhh, don't worry, I've got it.'' Cole reassures us, grunting as he uses all of his strength to not get crushed.

Jay moves another handle, causing him to attack the robot with the wrecking ball, launching it towards a pile of old wheels.

''I told you I had it.'' Cole remarks.

We all stare at Lloyd, preparing ourselves into a fighting stance.

''Retreat!'' Lloyd screams, hopping on a helicopter and flying away.

''He's getting away with the staff!'' Nya yells.

I sigh. ''Ah. Right now would be a good time to have those dragons.'' I mutter.

My father places a hand on my shoulder.

''Umh, it's okay, hun.'' He hisses.

His and my mom's skin are getting more and more green as some scales appear, making my eyes widen at the sight.

''There is still a way.'' Wu informs.

''How?'' Jay asks, his face filled with as much worry as mine.

''Part of reaching your own full potential is understanding your weapon's potential. Once it is in tune with a focused heart, its secrets and powers can be unlocked.'' He explains.

We all blink twice except Zane as we did not understand what he had just said.

''What? This is not the time to be cryptic.'' Jay freaks out.

''He's saying our weapons are vehicules themselves.'' Zane helps us understand.

''Don't tell me I have to ride this like a broom stick?'' Kai states.

''Jay, concentrate on unlocking your golden weapon. Let your heart guide you. Imagine you're taking a flight.'' Sensei tells him.

He looks at his golden weapon and starts to spin, turning it into a Storm Jet.

''Whoa! Ha-ha! Did I just do that?'' Jay exclaims, looking at his flying vehicle.

I look down at my bow and close my eyes, imagining a motorcycle that could have a function to rotate its wheels to levitate.

I open my eyes again and throw my weapon above me as it starts to float, but it doesn't move. Dark trails of purple surround me as they curve at me and envelop me. The small glow fades away as I'm now on a purple with some additional gold motorcycle. The wheels rotate in a horizontal way, and the vehicle starts to levitate.

A smile creeps on my face as I watch in awe the machine I'm on.

''Ha! I hate to hurt Rocky's feelings, but I think he's just been replaced.'' Cole laughs.

Jay and I fly up in the air as the others try to follow us.

''Woohoo!'' I cheer, glancing underneath me before looking back up and in front of me.

My brother passes right by Lloyd at a high speed.

''Oops. Ha-ha. Overshot that a little.'' Jay chuckles in his microphone.

I remark his flighter starting to malfunction as he paces right besides the helicopter by a centimeter.

His jet passes right beside me. I drift my vehicle and stop as he starts to cheer.

''I got it? I got it!'' Jay applauds himself before laughing.

His flying transportation disappears. My brother screams as he falls.

I move my foot on the accelerator, heading towards Jay, who's still falling. I remove a hand from the handlebars to place it to the side, hoping to catch up with my brother, who is still falling.

Our hands brush against each other, but I can't catch him. My heart accelerates when I see him still dropping from the sky. My mind goes blank as I scream his name, and my vehicle fades at its turn, making me fall too.

I close my eyes, praying to the First Spinjitzu Master. My thinking quickly gets cut off as I land on the Jalopy of my parents. Jay is already in the vehicle as he stops screaming.

My heartbeat slows down as I take silent, deep breaths.

''Heh, nice catch.'' My brother praises Nya who's driving.

''Oh, I knew I liked this girl.'' My mother comments.

''Huh? Why isn't it working?'' Kai grumbles as the vehicle stops right next to them.

''Your weapon is merely an extension of your mind. If your mind is immobile, so is your weapon.'' Sensei informs them.

''Oh, boy. Or guys. Oh, golly. Oh, duh. Get in, boys!'' My dad shouts, signaling them to go in the car.

They all jump at the back of the car.

''We have to get back to headquarters!'' Jay states.

Nya presses the accelerator and dashes in front of us.

We arrive at the Bounty and sprint inside.

''Come with me. Once we reverse the venom, we can fix you.'' Nya reassures my parents.

''Man the stations, everyone!'' Jay takes charge.

''Jay, we better hurry!'' Kai replies, looking out the window.

''I've been waiting for this moment.'' My brother mumbles, pressing the button.

I join Kai at the window, seeing the Fangpyres vehicles coming at us.

''They're gaining on us!'' I slightly freak out.

I turn my head to see my parents drinking the antivenin and going back into a normal human form.

''Uhh, I don't get what's wrong. I spent forever on this. It's supposed to work.'' Jay rants, smashing the button several times.

''Uh, son, maybe I can help?'' My dad offers.

''Dad. You're okay?'' My brother gasps.

I approach Nya to observe them from a little far away.

''You're darn tooting. Oh, let's have a look. Oh, yeah, uh-huh.'' He says, arranging the wires.

''Oh, that should do it. Now try it.'' My father concludes, getting back up.

The blue ninja presses the red button. The ship opens its sails and rocket boosters, allowing it to fly away.

As we are departing in the air, I lose my balance and trip backward, bumping into Nya, who drops the staff overboard.

''Oh, sorry.'' I whisper.

''MOKI!'' All of the ninjas shout at me.

''I SAID SORRY!'' I repeat.

As we all continue to fly, Jay and I walk toward my parents. I move behind him, a slight feeling of guilt still washing over my body.

''We'll get you back to the Junkyard just as soon as we see the coast is clear.'' Jay pauses.

''But stay as long as you'd like. It's nice having you here.'' My brother finishes as I nod, still in silence.

''Oh, take a note, Edna. Of all our inventions, these two are our greatest.'' My father says, pulling Jay and I into a hug.

''I already know, dear.'' My mother agrees, joining the hug.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

47.4K 717 31
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฃ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ. ๐Ÿ...
Realmfall Par

Fanfiction

2.8K 162 26
It was three months later when everything got turned on its head. Now there are rifts appearing out of nowhere, her portal is destroyed, and her brot...
9.6K 339 11
โ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ... ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.โž
21.5K 815 22
โ•ญโ”€โ”€ โ‹… โ‹… โ”€โ”€ โœฉ โ”€ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฒ๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ข ...