Break Me (MxM)

By Origin_of_Kelpie

Theodore "Teddy" Bear is twenty-one years old and knows how to pack a punch. That attracts the sexiest guy he... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
-50-
-51-
-52-
-53-
-54-
-55-
-56-
-57-
-58-
-59-
-60-
-61-
-62-
-63-
-64-
-65-
-66-
-67-
-68-
-69-
-70-
-71-
-72-
-73-
-74-
-75-
-77-
-78-
-79-
-80-
-81-
-82-
-83-
-84-
-85-
-86-
-87-
-88-
-89-
-90-
-91-
-92-
-93-
-94-
-95-
-96-
-97-
-98-
-99-
-100-

-76-

213 26 2
By Origin_of_Kelpie

"Why did you put them together?"

Aimé looked up from his book to see his mother's confused expression. "Are you talking about the Black Widower and his mole?"

Anta nodded. "Shouldn't we keep them apart?"

"My rayiys suggested it."

Anta looked at me. "Is this because of your current mental state?"

I chuckled. "Partially, but I figured the brothers needed some time together."

Her jaw dropped. "Brothers!"

"Apparently, Ben Romano is well-acquainted with the mole, so this guy has some decent connections if he can control some of the guards' movements. Of course, Ben isn't in charge of the guards who work around the Black Widower, but it seems like the brother has been a mole longer than we thought. With that in mind, I believe there's less of a threat with them together versus apart and having favors called in." I explained firmly, having met Anta's gaze beforehand.

"Interesting," she murmured. "Thanks for explaining. I'll let you two relax."

I saluted her with two fingers and Aimé mouthed a thank you as she left the room. I rubbed my right cheek on his chest, then put my left earbud back in. I continued playing my game while Aimé went back to his book.

Aimé kissed my head and hugged me tightly every once in awhile, so I think it had something to do with the book he was reading. I would kiss his collarbones and chest, then rub my cheek on him every once in awhile to comfort each other if I got tense during a level. Aimé and I were very attuned to each other, so it was good to let him know that I wasn't in trouble or scared of anything nearby.

I had to do that even more whenever I switched to watching Let's Plays of horror games because I would make little noises, jump, and tense up a lot. And even if I wanted to move to let him focus on his book, Aimé was insistent on keeping me safe in his arms. He said he'd worry more if I wasn't there. Of course I laughed and smothered him with kisses, which made my man very happy.

When I was bored with the game, I shut it down and took out my earbud. Aimé kissed my head and squeezed me again, so I was very happy as I snuggled in again. My man's chest vibrated with a pleased purr, then his attention returned to his book once more.

I'm not certain, but I think the genre is historical fiction. I remember my fiancé telling me that he likes reading history, so I guess this is just a fun break for him.

I wondered what was going to happen next in the stages of revenge—or vengeance, I guess—to do with the Black Widower. He really deserves to die for all the stuff he's done, but on the flip side are we not the same? I haven't tortured anyone before killing them, but I am a murderer even if it was just for self-defense.

In the underground society, the Golden Cobras are famous for their torture tactics and assassinations of influential people—bad and good ones. Well, they're only good people to some groups. The Black Vipers are kind of like "thugs for hire" for the most part with loan sharks, control of gun distribution, and cleaning drugged-up areas. Our group has killed people before and tortured them, just like the Golden Cobras.

I guess the only difference is that we don't really take pleasure in killing and torturing, and we do it for money. Éloy did it for pleasure and just because he found it fun and exciting. He's psychotic, for sure, but maybe we could give him another chance at life? I guess I feel worse knowing thst he has a family member. If I'd never known that, I would have been fine killing him off.

I'm now weak to families because I have one that loves me, even though my biological mother, her husband, and her mother hated me. My maternal grandfather loved me and my paternal grandparents like me so far. I have yet to introduce them to Aimé, though.

My soft chuckle had Aimé rubbing my abdomen. He squeezed me a few seconds later. I kissed his collarbones and he settled down, so I retreated into my thoughts again.

My dad loves me and his siblings seem to like me as their nephew. I have yet to meet the real Uncle Dion, although I definitely think that he'll be very different from how Éloy portrayed him. I can't imagine if he's more quiet or outgoing. Éloy never said anything because he must have known that his voice was different from Dion's own, but my paternal side never noticed that because everyone was hungry and eager to talk more with Papa and me.

I slowly exhaled. I was getting off track. My main question is: What do we do next? Do we kill the brothers or let them live? It's not fair that my rapist was killed and that Aimé's rapist gets to live. But, at the same time, we would have to kill Éloy's brother because we'd most likely have a dangerous enemy who thirsts for vengeance on our hands.

Also, I don't think torturing the brother is within my abilities. The personality disorder that he has made it difficult to resist because I like kids for the most part. If Corin switched to Alaire during the torture, I'd probably burst into tears because it would mentally feel like we were torturing an actual kid. A single gunshot to the head would be best (if at all).

And to be honest, I'm not sure I could even participate in Éloy's torture. I feel drawn to go to him even now. I clutched Aimé a bit tighter and he instinctually reciprocated. I relaxed a bit and nosed his throat, then settled down again.

Maybe I just shouldn't think about it, like sweeping the shattered pieces of someone's favorite mug under a rug. But instead of a single object, there would be two living people. And, even if they are underneath the rug, I will still trip over them when I go to sit down and relax.

Yeah, I can't stop thinking about this problem. Maybe Aimé can help me?

I shifted on Aimé's lap, situating myself to sit upright. Of course my man noticed something was wrong, so he put his bookmark in place and set the novel down. I curled my right arm around his neck and kept my left arm pressed against his chest. I slowly exhaled as I kissed my attentive fiancé's face. Aimé looked at me worriedly, but he was very eager to give me just as many kisses if not many more.

I giggled a bit and pecked his lips, hugging him a bit tighter. Aimé's arms coiled around my waist and shoulders, tightening around my upper body to keep me safe and secure. Honestly, I did feel more relieved thanks to that. Aimé kissed between my eyebrows, down my nose, and onto my lips. I smiled happily and repeatedly pecked his lips in a gentle manner.

"Rayiys Theo," he rumbled, his chest vibrating with pleased purrs. "As much as I absolutely love and want more of this impromptu session of kisses, I know something is wrong."

I smiled sadly. "We did promise each other to tell everything that's on our minds, so I wanted to keep my promise."

Aimé hugged me even tighter, then asked softly, "Is it about Éloy again?"

I bit my bottom lip and then quietly laughed when Aimé tugged it free with his teeth to lightly suckle on it. I kissed him again, then sat back a bit on his lap.

"I can't get the brothers out of my mind, Aimé. I don't know what I should do next or how we should move forward with all of this. It's not fair to you that my mind thinks we should give them a second chance—after Éloy's torture—since we tortured and murdered my rapist."

Aimé's expression hardened at the mention of my maternal uncle. He cupped my head and peppered my face with little kisses until I grinned at him, then a little longer before I managed to sneak a few pecks to his lips. Aimé cuddled me a bit closer and kissed my left ear as he tucked my head against his shoulder.

"My precious rayiys, I'm relieved that you told me what's on your mind." he said in a low voice, petting my hair, neck, and back in firm strokes. "I know that some things have changed since before we were taken, but I will take your thoughts and concerns into consideration."

"You really shouldn't consider them, though." I whispered, pressing my lips to his cheeks. "My thoughts are just...discombobulated after everything. But, at the same time, there are questions of morality that pop up now that never appeared in my mind with the death of my maternal uncle."

Aimé kissed the bridge of my nose and petted my head, holding me tightly to him. I sank into his arms and Aimé began to purr, the deep rumble in his chest making me feel happy. My soft giggles made him grin. He gently and swiftly pressed kisses to my face, not to incite a sexual urge but more to convey how much he loved me. Of course, I eagerly returned his affection twofold. Aimé was very pleased.

"My precious rayiys," he murmured, kissing my lips once more. "Let's talk more about it, okay? Then we can talk to our families to hear their opinions on what should be done. Your thoughts are valid, Theo, even though they are stained with your current 'programmed' mindset." he said, using the word Trent had to describe people with Stockholm Syndrome.

"Okay," I agreed quietly. "That sounds good to me, Aimé, because I can't stop thinking about it."

Aimé's lips quirked down. "Even when you're kissing me?"

"No, not then."

"What about when we have sex?"

"No." I answered, although now I can kind of see the goal Aimé was leading me towards. I giggled and he grinned.

"Even when you dominate me?"

I shook my head. "Not then, either."

"You're still wearing the outfit I came up with, Mio Moore." he whispered in a teasing tone, kissing my cheeks.

I blushed and tugged down my sweater dress when his left hand began creeping up my thigh. "Not here, Aimé."

"Where should we do it, Theo? I don't think I can wait."

I pouted and pinched his nipples, which made my man gasp. I tugged on the hard buds, then nibbled on his jawline. Just before Aimé could ask for more, I let go of him and he whined pitifully with a pleading expression.

I grinned mischievously. "Be a good boy and wait, Aimé. Surely, my handsome fiancé can make it to his room in the main building since he has the stamina of a beast."

Aimé's face warmed and his eyes darkened. He slowly licked his lips, which made my line of sight flick down. Aimé hungrily attacked my lips, groping my ass and chest while I hung onto his neck. My body trembled as the sensations from my man's hands, tongue, lips, teeth, and breaths burrowed deeply into my mind, erasing any lingering presence of our shared tormentor.

"Fuck," growled Aimé, lifting me immediately. He grabbed his things and mine, stuffing them into his back pockets.

He had me hold his novel, so I clung to him and his grip tightened. Aimé bit down on my neck and shoulder, making me shiver. He tensed and groaned when he felt my teeth scrape his neck and firmly bite down. I didn't bite my man hard enough to break skin, but it was enough for Aimé to become more animalistic as he practically ran to his room.

It was a bouncy ride and we received some very strange and rather alarmed expressions from the Golden Cobras' members milling around, but they relaxed when I gave them a little wave as we passed by them. Aimé was annoyed by that, of course, but his irritation faded as soon as my lips were molded with his own and my back was pressed to his door. He locked it in an instant, curling his fingers around my waist as our tongues worked for and against each other.

I panted breathlessly with a hazy view of my sexy man whose gaze caressed every nook and cranny of my form while I recovered against the door. I set the book Aimé was reading on a shelf to my right before my eager fiancé kissed up my neck. He made sure to leave hickeys and bite marks all over any exposed skin, including my arms and hands.

"Aimé," I murmured, adjusting my position against the door.

In an instant, Aimé dropped to his knees and spread them when he heard my tone of voice. I chuckled and plucked at my form-hugging sweater dress with my left hand. His brown-hazel eyes dropped to my thighs, then his line of sight darted to my face as I caressed his clean-shaven jawline with my fingertips.

I continued, "Beg if you want to kiss my skin again, my previous pervert."

Aimé audibly gulped.

The naughty time continues next Tuesday!

Teddy was thinking a lot in this chapter about morality and I don't blame him. There isn't really a "happy" or "satisfying" ending to this sort of situation, at least for the characters involved. But don't worry, Teddy and Aimé will get their turn. (*''*)

Anyway, I'll see you again next week! I love you all very much. <3

- Alessa (Kelpie) xoxo

Updated: 3/20/2024
Word count: 2312

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 6.7K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
188K 11.5K 13
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
733K 21.2K 23
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
4.2M 264K 101
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...