Break Me (MxM)

Von Origin_of_Kelpie

Theodore "Teddy" Bear is twenty-one years old and knows how to pack a punch. That attracts the sexiest guy he... Mehr

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
-50-
-51-
-52-
-53-
-54-
-55-
-56-
-57-
-58-
-59-
-60-
-61-
-62-
-64-
-65-
-66-
-67-
-68-
-69-
-70-
-71-
-72-
-73-
-74-
-75-
-76-
-77-
-78-
-79-
-80-
-81-
-82-
-83-
-84-
-85-
-86-
-87-
-88-
-89-
-90-
-91-
-92-
-93-
-94-
-95-
-96-
-97-
-98-
-99-
-100-

-63-

264 29 9
Von Origin_of_Kelpie

"R-Rayiys?" he breathed, staring wide-eyed as I giggled and flopped our unconscious captor onto the bed.

"Hang on, Aimé, let me tie him up before I free you." I lifted my shackled wrists and quirked my lips down. "Well, mostly free."

Aimé's eyes were glued to me as I ripped the sheets with the help of the folding knife and twisted the long strips into a cord. I tied Éloy's wrists and ankles together, then wrapped him in a tight cocoon with the rest of the sheets.

I chuckled, wiping my forehead. "There we go!"

My nipples were aching from rubbing against the sweater, but I ignored them to unscrew the plates holding my man's chains in place. Once the last screw came out, Aimé leaped on me and knocked my back onto the floor. I whimpered from shock, but I realized the hit hadn't hurt. Aimé's hands and arms had cradled my fall. While we laid together, I slipped my arms around his shoulders and hugged him tightly.

"Aimé," I breathed. "I missed you."

Aimé was silent, just soaking up the much needed comfort. He nuzzled my neck and shoulder, then stiffened when I whimpered more sharply. His chest was pressing onto mine and it hurt like crazy. Aimé sat up quickly and I hung onto him, but he unwound my arms and pulled the sweater off me. A ferocious growl tore out of his throat when he saw my tortured chest.

"Fuck!" he shouted, shakily reaching for my right nipple. "How the fuck do I get these things off!"

"Calm down, Aimé. They're going to hurt whether we take them out or leave them in. Maybe my nipples will hurt less tomorrow so we can take them out then."

Aimé clenched his jaw, his brown-hazel eyes dark with rage. "I hate seeing that he claimed what's mine and even damaged your pretty nipples."

I kissed his cheek. "Then take them out for me, Aimé, ever so gently. I don't want proof of his claim either. I was and I still am yours, my precious man."

Aimé snapped his head up and met my lips in a hungry display of dominance. I let him claim my lips, jaw, neck, shoulders—anywhere and everywhere he could reach. It was really embarrassing when he rubbed his face between my legs and buried his nose against my hole. My tired body still managed to get aroused, so my erection was leaking like a broken faucet. Aimé kissed my tip and licked it, shuddering with a happy hum while he savored my "flavor."

His hands roamed over every square inch he could touch on my body, although he was frustrated with the metal cuffs on my wrists and ankles. I felt the same way, especially when I went to kiss his wrists. I made do with his hands and gently nibbled on his thumbs while gazing at my possessive lover's face.

Aimé's pupils were blown out as he watched, then licked his own thumbs and pressed them to the insides of his cheeks before he kissed me. I eagerly returned the addicting sensation of his lips on mine, and our tongues met again and again. When I let my head fall back to breathe, Aimé growled and nipped down my throat.

His fingers curled around my shaft and I gasped with a startled moan. Aimé captured my breath and voice, curling his right arm across my shoulder blades. I had my right hand buried in his hair, but my left one was fiddling with the piercings to try to get them off. Aimé noticed and began touching them with his right hand's fingertips.

Suddenly, my daydream about him stroking my cock and tugging on my nipples came true. Aimé paused in stunned silence when I came onto my stomach moments after he started. I blushed and looked away while I panted, my release cooling on my skin.

"R-Rayiys Theo?"

I peered at my shocked boyfriend. "Wh-what is it, Aimé?" I asked, slightly breathlessly.

My man shuffled around, then cleaned up my stomach with his tongue. I shivered with a soft moan, lightly tugging on his sand-blond hair.

"Aimé?" I whispered, then gasped when he took hold of my shaft.

He rubbed his cheek on it and his brown-hazel eyes were dark with possessive desire while he stared at my face. "Mine."

"Yours," I responded with a blush. "It was always yours from the moment we started dating."

Aimé hummed his agreement. "You are mine."

"Yes, Aimé. I am yours."

He kept holding onto my cock, rubbing his face on it. I sat up a bit and Aimé's gaze held me in place.

"Did he do something to you?" he asked quietly, his voice strangely calm and even. "Your semen isn't as thick as I expected."

I looked away and clenched my jaw. "Yes, Aimé, but he didn't penetrate me. He was about to when I gained an advantage over him."

Aimé silently kissed down my shaft and then back up to the tip. He laid my cock down and kissed up my scabby, scarred torso to my chest. He calmly removed my piercings, only flinching when I muffled my pained whimpers. My man tossed the metal away and gently licked my nipples.

"A-Aimé—mm!" I muffled my moan because it felt good despite the horrible aching and throbbing.

"My rayiys, my lover, my man—my everything. Never again, my beautiful rayiys..." he hissed furiously, gripping my waist as he bit at my flesh.

I hugged him a bit tighter, knowing what he meant. "No, it's not ever going to happen again."

Aimé nodded and curled his arms around me, lifting my ass into his lap as he sat back. I draped my arms over his shoulders and snuggled in, lightly biting on his neck to listen to his lovely purrs and feel their vibrations. Aimé held me tightly, burying his face into the crook of my neck.

"We need to get out of here," he murmured, and I nodded. He stood up with me and remembered I was naked. "Where are our original clothes?"

I shrugged. "Laundry room, maybe?"

Aimé stared at our unconscious captor and spat at him, then clutched me tighter. "Where's the knife?"

"Aimé, don't kill him. We need to know where the keys are."

"Rayiys, our captor usually melts the keys once he knows he's done with them. I'm certain the keys for the manacles and shackles were melted down a day or two after we were put into this room."

My jaw dropped and I looked at my metal bindings again. "Oh, shit. Well, I wasted a lot of time and energy sucking up to him. I could have beaten his ass and killed him six ways to Sunday by now."

Aimé laughed and kissed my neck while he retrieved the folding knife from the floor. Before we left the room, he checked it for weapons or sharp objects the bastard could cut himself free with when we leave him alone for a short time. Aimé also looked for hidden compartments in the drawers of the side table, under the bed, under the floor, and even in the walls.

When we finally went downstairs in search of the laundry room, it didn't take more than a minute to find it. We dug around until we found our bloody clothes. I decided to pull on my jeans for the moment, but Aimé had to help me with the chain problems. Once those were on, I helped Aimé put on his long-sleeve compression shirt since he was still wearing pants. We went back and forth until the both of us were dressed comfortably. I wished I had underwear, but Aimé wouldn't let me put on anything Éloy bought for me to wear.

"Where's my phone?"

"It should be in the bedroom I was staying in for a few days. I think it fell on the floor." I mumbled, snuggling into his arms as he picked me up again.

Aimé hummed and hurried up the steps to the second floor, then down the hallway to the specified room. He quickly retrieved his phone and, amazingly, found the SIM card in the drawer of the side table. After Aimé put the card in, we watched as a flood of notifications appeared onscreen. I whistled quietly, hugging his neck as he returned to the first room.

Éloy was awake and smirking. "You really do exceed any and all expectations, kitten. I must say, it was a fun game. Thanks for letting me play with you—ugh!"

"Shut the fuck up."

Since my man was holding me with his left arm, Aimé had slammed his right fist into Éloy's stomach. Our former captor looked amused despite his obvious pain.

"Ha, my cute puppy is leaving now. I feel a bit sad, but the game is over." Éloy chuckled. "Kill me."

I waited with bated breath, then chuckled when Aimé punched Éloy in the jaw and uttered, "That's not very fun for me, now is it?"

Éloy merely smirked, although blood dribbled from the right corner of his lips. "No, but you'll have your revenge."

Aimé rolled his eyes and drove his elbow into our former captor's junk, making Éloy howl and jerk in his cocoon. "No, actually, my revenge will come in the form of how my rayiys' rapist was murdered—slowly and painfully with Theo and every member of my family doing whatever they want with you. Maybe Theo and I will end you together—a perfect end to the Black Widower's show."

Éloy couldn't say a word because Aimé promptly knocked him out, then we left from the front door with our former captor in tow. I had Aimé set me down, then I took his hand and we began to jog away from that damned house. It seemed to be set back on some acreage with thick brush well away from the city.

My man dropped Éloy under the brush before he stepped into the small clearing again. Once we were a safe distance away, Aimé called his family. He hugged me tightly as he apologized and tried to explain, tearing up a bit even when I heard snippets of his mother's voice.

"Theo is with me, Mom. He's more injured than me, but we're both okay. Can you pinpoint my address and fly here? Or hook Sir Lionel up with a helicopter? Whatever's easiest."

I heard Anta's warbled voice, then Aimé lowered the phone to my exposed ear since I was rubbing my cheek on my sexy lover's chest. "Hi, Anta."

"My, don't you sound chipper!"

"Yeah, it's really nice to be with Aimè again."

Her happy voice sobered. "Theodore, what happened to you and Aimé?"

I sighed harshly. "Can we talk about it later? We're short on time because you need to take the Black Widower into custody."

Anta swore away from the phone. "That fucking bastard hurt my baby again and another boy of mine. He's not getting away this time!"

"Yeah, Aimé decided to have him tortured and killed like my rapist, so we'll go over the details later. Please come soon, Anta. We don't know how long we can keep him unconscious without killing him from head trauma."

Anta chuckled. "Of course. From your location, it appears that we can arrive there in about half an hour. Be ready."

The phone call ended and I handed it back to Aimé. He had heard everything because I put it on speakerphone. I hugged his waist and nuzzled his chest again, then locked our fingers together as I drew away.

"Let's stay here, Aimé. It feels so good to be outside."

Aimé's growl vibrated in his chest. "Don't let go of my hand, my precious rayiys."

I nodded. "Okay, love."

He calmed down and stole another kiss, then we settled down in a grassier area with few twigs and stones. Aimé listened for any sign of Éloy escaping from under the brush with his superb hearing while I snuggled against his side. It's too bad we couldn't find any of the darts our former captor had used on me, but he probably kept those supplies in his warehouse.

Inevitably, Aimé and I heard rustling from the area we left Éloy and returned to that location to see the older man squirming in his cocoon. He lifted his head and chuckled, then quickly dropped his head to the ground again.

"Back at my side so soon? My pets must have missed me."

"No, we are simply keeping an eye on you until our ride gets here. How do you feel about heights?" I asked with a smirk.

Éloy rolled his eyes. "What, are you going to toss me off my house?"

I snickered, but Aimé got jealous of Éloy holding my attention. He hugged my waist and nibbled on my neck, rubbing his head on mine. I reached up and pushed my fingers into his hair, then firmly tugged on his sand-blond waves. Aimé's body vibrated with a pleased growl and he pulled me flush against his front. My nipples ached, but I relished the closeness of my man once again.

Aimé possessively claimed my mouth in front of Éloy, then curled his arms around my waist. He stared down our former captor with a cold, cruel smile on his face.

Éloy merely grinned in response. "You look so cute when you're angry."

I chuckled and kissed my boyfriend's cheek when he rubbed it on mine. "He's not merely angry, rather so livid that he's eager to watch you die."

Éloy's laughter seemed to echo in the clearing. Aimé tightened his grip on my body and tucked my head against his chest. He stared blankly at our former captor and then made a startling claim.

"You're in love with my Theo."

Éloy snorted. "I am in love with you, Aimé, not Theodore."

Aimé shook his head. "Despite your sick, twisted, and cruel ways to show affection, you really do love my rayiys."

I looked at Éloy now and he couldn't return my man's intense gaze. I guess Aimé had hit the nail on the head. We heard the low rumble of a helicopter outside and Aimé lifted Éloy once more. The man never said a word as we emerged from the forest and walked quickly to the helicopter as it set itself on the ground in the clearing by the house.

Anta was there and ordered two guys to put Èloy on the floor of the helicopter, then greeted us with a relieved expression. "My boys!" she exclaimed softly, hugging us both.

I held in my hiss of pain, but Aimé noticed my extreme discomfort. He lightly pushed on his mother and she quickly backed off when she noticed my pale-faced expression.

"Thank you for coming, Mom." murmured Aimé, and Anta smiled happily.

"I am just happy to have you and Theodore back with us." she stated, then finally noticed our state of being trapped in solid steel. "Keys?"

Aimé and I shook our heads. "They were welded on while we were knocked out and the keys for the chains no longer exist." explained my boyfriend, looking extremely annoyed as he took my hand and tried to kiss my wrist again.

Anta clenched her jaw. "All right, then get inside. We have tools that can remove those manacles and shackles at our compound."

"Yes, Anta, thank you." I responded with a smile, then leaned into my sexy man's chest. "Time for a nap?"

Aimé nodded, possessively kissing my face and neck while he carefully hugged me. "Mm, sounds like a plan."

I changed the setting and details of this chapter quite a bit, although I don't know if anyone noticed. I mean it's pretty much the same, but the feel of it is very different.

Originally, our lovable duo went outside to contact Anta and left Éloy inside alone. I thought that was a dumb idea, honestly. The SIM card thing was new among a few other things.

See you tomorrow! I love you all very much. <3

- Alessa (Kelpie) xoxo

Updated: 2/6/2024
Word count: 2710

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

381K 5.2K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
354K 11.2K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
2.4M 141K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.3M 114K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...