Break Me (MxM)

Von Origin_of_Kelpie

Theodore "Teddy" Bear is twenty-one years old and knows how to pack a punch. That attracts the sexiest guy he... Mehr

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
-50-
-51-
-52-
-53-
-54-
-55-
-56-
-57-
-58-
-59-
-60-
-62-
-63-
-64-
-65-
-66-
-67-
-68-
-69-
-70-
-71-
-72-
-73-
-74-
-75-
-76-
-77-
-78-
-79-
-80-
-81-
-82-
-83-
-84-
-85-
-86-
-87-
-88-
-89-
-90-
-91-
-92-
-93-
-94-
-95-
-96-
-97-
-98-
-99-
-100-
-101-

-61-

235 25 4
Von Origin_of_Kelpie

I heard shouting and glass breaking from downstairs while my man and I were cuddled in each other's arms. Aimé was sleeping since only I had been awakened by the sudden noise. My boyfriend was too exhausted from dealing with our captor.

Yes, Éloy the Black Widower. Apparently, I was one of very few who knew his real name.

"Fuck!" shouted Éloy, then his stomps grew louder.

The stairs creaked, then the hallway's floorboards towards this room. As if by instinct, Aimé hugged me tighter and I took my chance to press gentle kisses to his jaw, chin, neck, and anywhere else I could reach before our captor's arrival. He mumbled my name in his sleep, then relaxed deeper into the bed just as Éloy rounded the corner. An expression of rage was on the older man's face as he stood there in the doorway, seemingly ready to get his anger out one way or another. I hugged Aimé's head with my left arm (since his face was tucked against my chest), then moved my right one.

The barest whisper of the Black Widower's real name had Éloy's expression turn blank in an instant. He came over and slowly crawled onto the bed, then laid on his left side behind me. He curled his right arm over my waist and pulled my back closer as he rested his head above mine on the pillow. I hummed and subtly moved the back of my head against his neck.

We laid in silence for a long time, then Éloy exhaled through his nose. "What is it about you that calms others?"

"Are you calm?" I asked with a soft laugh.

"Surprisingly, yes." he rumbled, stroking his thumb along my stomach through the sweater.

"Then I don't know." I whispered, and his arm curled tighter. "I'm sure, through your thorough research, that you know I am just as much of a fighter as Aimé."

"Yes," replied Éloy, his chin bumping my head.

I started to ramble about my history and the battles I faced like the one with trying to survive my parents and being rescued, the Ivory Tigers, dealing with my two-faced grandmother, and then realized I must be bothering my captor. I felt bad even though Éloy didn't tell me to stop talking.

I sighed softly, "I'm sorry for rambling."

Éloy was quiet, so I quickly realized he had fallen asleep from his breathing. I chuckled to myself and tucked my arm around Aimé's shoulders more firmly, pushing my fingers into his hair. Aimé mumbled something and rubbed his face on my chest, then moved his head around until his lips pressed on my bare skin. He then began licking and nibbling on my collarbones, so I hugged him a bit tighter and relaxed.

The next time I awakened Aimé was also awake, but he was resting with my face pressed into his pecs. I chuckled tiredly and nosed his big chest, enjoying the feel of his soft t-shirt.

"Rayiys," whispered Aimé. "My cute Theo."

I hummed, then giggled happily while nuzzling his chest. Aimé pressed his nose into my hair and kissed my head, his left hand grasping my right thigh as he tugged my leg over both of his own. I liked the feeling of his pajama pants, so my man was happy to have my hands on his legs. Aimé's hand slipped under my sweater and I couldn't help but muffle my voice as his hand slid along my bare skin.

"Fuck," growled Aimé. "I need you, Rayiys."

"I need you too, Aimé. I'm already aching..." I quietly gasped when my boyfriend's fingers slipped over my quickly hardening shaft. "B-but wai—mm!"

He kissed me hard as he quickly tugged on my cock. I could barely breathe and my mind was spinning as Aimé claimed my mouth. I shivered and trembled, clutching onto Aimé's form while I tensed with a distinct throbbing in my core. My sexy boyfriend released a growl and nibbled on my lips as I came onto his hand.

"I need to taste you, Theo..." he hissed, drawing his hand from beneath my oversized sweater before starting to lick up my release. "Mm, just as addicting as always, my sweet rayiys."

I blushed and kissed his collarbones, hiding my face while my skin burned. "Shit, Aimé. We're going to get in trouble."

"There's only so long I can go without tasting my gorgeous rayiys, especially when he's right in front of me wearing nothing but an oversized sweater."

I reached down and cupped his package. "It's the same for me, Aimé. I want to taste you again."

Aimé shivered when I began to massage his length. It was already hard. "Mm, I want to see you drenched in my seed, Rayiys. I need to see it."

"You don't need to see anything, my naughty pets."

In an instant, Aimé and I were frozen in place. Fear was evident on our faces; my blood had run cold the second we heard the voice of our captor. We rolled upright, then looked at Éloy as he entered the room. He had our tray of food to share, but he set it onto the bedside table and patted the bed while looking at me. I made my way over and knelt at his side. I could barely breathe as he began to inspect me.

Éloy cupped my face and tilted my head around, then looked at my neck, shoulders, and chest. He then hiked the hem of the sweater up to my hips and eyed my now limp cock. I bit my lip and trembled when his fingers stroked across my messy tip.

"Hmm, so he did touch you without permission again." grunted Éloy, pulling his hand away to show me the sticky fluid between his thumb and forefinger. "How irritating."

Aimé had appeared to be even more cautious when we heard the furious tone in Éloy's voice. Our captor's hand snapped out and I gasped as he gripped my throat.

"I was certain I made the rules as plain as day, Aimé." hissed Éloy.

I breathed shallowly as Aimé shrank back with a whine in his throat. The grip on mine tightened and I squeaked, my airflow shrinking as time ticked on. My breaths came out in ragged gasps.

"I told you not to push it, Aimé. You disobeyed me, so your beloved Theo will suffer the consequences."

I squirmed and writhed, my vision growing dark around the edges. My heartbeat pounded in my ears while my lungs screamed at me to get air.

"Please!" cried Aimé, his voice echoing in my ears. "I'm sorry, so please let him go. He's going to die!"

My eyes began to roll back and my line of sight began to flick around. "P-please, É..." I croaked with my last breath.

Éloy's hand released my neck. I flopped onto my side as I coughed and choked on the air I so desperately needed. My mind spun and I felt sick while I tried to recover. Éloy knelt on the bed and he moved past me towards Aimé. I was scared for him, honestly, but I couldn't move—let alone say a word—in my state. I heard a crack and then a muffled groan of pain, then a thump right afterwards.

I heard Éloy whispering to Aimé, but I couldn't make out what was being said. Aimé whimpered and then I heard a slap, so I weakly forced my upper body higher, but I flopped over panting. I looked at Aimé and saw that his head was resting on the bed, but he was either sitting or kneeling on the floor. His expression was completely blank with tears sliding down his face onto the comforter.

That scared me. I'd never seen such a broken expression before and especially not from my usually animated beloved.

Éloy grabbed me and dragged my body off the bed. He left the room for a moment to get a tool to cut the chain links, then lifted me and set my stomach on his left shoulder without a word. He growled at Aimé on the way out.

"I warned you," spat Éloy, "Take your time and think about how you can make it up to me and get your precious Theo back."

"A-Aimé..." I whispered with a hoarse voice.

My boyfriend flinched and curled tighter, refusing to look at me. My emotional pain flared and I clenched my eyes shut. I didn't think this would happen. I was too naïve. Now Aimé was suffering thinking that this was his fault. It was mine, too. If only I hadn't encouraged him, then Aimé wouldn't have gotten punished.

Silent tears slipped down the curve of my jaw and off my chin as Éloy carried me to another room. I inhaled deeply then coughed, which felt uncomfortable because Éloy's shoulder was digging into my stomach. He slammed open the door and tossed me onto the bed inside my new room. Éloy's dark chocolate-brown eyes were hard and cold as he glared at me, as if he was telling me to stay put or Aimé would get hurt, then he left and locked the door.

As my internal clock ticked inside me, the adrenaline wore off. Severe pain cracked and throbbed inside my chest and throat. I kept breathing carefully, but my head pounded from the shallow breaths. I focused on thoughts of Aimé to calm my mind, body, and emotions. I need to get back to him to make sure he knows that what happened to me was not his fault.

I flinched when the doorknob unlocked and Éloy opened the door. He had my portion of the food, so he must have left Aimé's portion with him—or at least I hope so.

"Luckily, I made soup today." Éloy chuckled, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Sit up, kitten."

I forced my weak, exhausted body closer to him and slowly sat up. I moved my arms for a second to take the bowl, but it was too early. My hands were shaking so much. Éloy playfully sighed.

"Goodness, what am I going to do with you?" he asked rhetorically, setting the bowl aside for a moment. "Come here."

"É-É..." I croaked, and he chuckled.

My body was tugged closer and then pulled me onto his lap. He pressed my right cheek against his left shoulder and propped my body up with his corresponding arm. My short breaths seeping through his t-shirt seemed to make his skin prickle.

"Open your mouth."

I did so and winced when the spoon was put onto my tongue. It didn't feel too hot, thankfully. I carefully ate each spoonful Éloy gave me, sinking deeper and deeper into him as the minutes went by. When I was warm and full, Éloy wiped my lips and gently kissed them.

"What a good boy," he cooed.

"Thank you," I mumbled. "P-please tell Aimé I'm sorry."

Éloy stiffened with a growl. "I am not your errand boy!"

"Please," I begged. "Please tell him."

He grit his teeth. "Do one thing for me."

"I will..." I breathed on my exhale, gazing up at him. "Anything, Éloy."

Éloy's gaze softened and he stroked my left cheek. "You really love my puppy."

"I love my Aimé." I whispered, then returned the chaste kiss he gave me right afterwards.

"Fine, I will accept your request and I will hold you to your promise." murmured Éloy, and I had no choice but to agree.

Éloy's fury was appeased for sure now as he laid my body down on the bed. He retrieved a blanket from the closet and tucked it around me. Éloy kissed my forehead and took the bowl and spoon, then left the room. I heard the tell-tale click of the lock, then curled tighter and closed my eyes. The chains were uncomfortable, so I dragged them up from the floor and flopped them over the bed before settling down again. I couldn't hear anything from the other room down the hall, so I only had the little hope that Éloy would deliver my message to Aimé.

My mind sank into the darkness, so I let myself sleep.

"Rayiys Theo," I heard Aimé gently call. "I'm so sorry."

"Not your fault," I mumbled. "Don't blame yourself, my precious Aimé. Stay with me. Don't turn away anymore."

Aimé sounded like he wanted to cry as he said, "I'm sorry, Rayiys. I didn't mean it."

"I know."

"He's taking me back now. Sleep well, my beloved Theo." he whispered, and I reached out blindly in the darkness.

I grabbed hold of his wrist and held it tightly. "D-don't leave me, Aimé..."

His lips landed on my cheeks, forehead, nose, chin, and lips. I relaxed and loosened my grip as he stroked my head.

"It won't happen again, Rayiys Theo. I love you, so I'm going to try harder."

"Not too hard," I breathed. "And I love you, too. Take care of yourself, Aimé."

"Mm, I promise."

His warmth and scent moved away with his hand. I wanted to cry, but I held it in. I curled tighter as the sounds of chains rattled farther away and a door slammed shut.

I sat up in shock, feeling like I was in a daze. I could smell Aimé's natural scent on my skin, which was fresher than before. He had been with me; it wasn't just a dream. Happy tears flowed this time because Aimé was okay.

I settled down again and pulled the blanket higher, then rested partially on my stomach. I felt a bit better stretched out now and it was much easier to fall asleep because I was so relieved.

So, they've been separated and Teddy has promised his captor something concerning. What now?

This chapter also needed quite a bit of editing because, as I imagine re-readers remember, I had the habit of repeating common knowledge (of a story) over and over again. I've made efforts to change since 2021!

I was rereading chapters of a story I started writing in early 2021 (which I am still working on now) and noticed how well I had done getting rid of that habit of repetition. \( ˆoˆ )/ Woohoo!

See you again tomorrow. I love you all very much! <3

- Alessa (Kelpie) xoxo

Updated: 1/30/2024
Word count: 2410

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.9M 74.9K 23
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
2.6M 150K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
241K 23.7K 61
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...