Eruwen (Part 1 & 2)

By NightPhantom007

Eruwen - in her blood flows the blood of noble elves and a powerful wizard. Her father is the most powerful w... More

Important info
Prologue
The Dragon at the Gate of Erebor
In a Town of Men in a more Human Form
Visit of the Shire
Members of the Journey
The Contract
Trophy Collection
Armourer's arsenal
The Night Patrol
The Wizards of Middle-earth
Unforeseen complications
The Elvish Blade
Radagast the Brown
The Pack of Wargs
Imladris
What is and isn't Known about Elves
A Night in the Town of Elves
Very Entertaining Conversation
Journey to the Mountains
The Goblin Kingdom
Azog the Defiler
The Noble Eagles
The Great Bear
The Hideout
Beorn
Help
The Mirkwood
Legolas
King Thranduil
Barrel Riders
Bard
The Lake Town
The Best Bowman in the Town
The Keyhole
Waiting
Live and...
... let die
Bad news
Arkenstone
Negotiations
The King's Tent
The Army at the Gate of Erebor
The Battle has begun
Raven Hill
End of Adventure?
The Way Back
End of Part One
Prologue
Book Writing
The One who Rules them All
Meeting in Rivendell
End of Winged Horse Rider
Lothlรณrien
Journey by Water
Rohan Horsemen
Edoras
The White Wizard
Ambush
Helm's Deep
Time after Battle
The Last One Standing Wins
Who is the best Winemaker?
Records Hidden in Orthank Tower
Saruman's Plans
Time of Return
The Eve of the Battle
Ride to Gondor
Minas Tirith
Battlefield
Mordor
The Fourth Age
End of story
The Language of the Elves
Eruwen: My Memoir

Isengard

111 1 0
By NightPhantom007

We were greeted by the hobbits Pippin and Merry.

"Welcome, gentlemen... and lady, to the Isengard," said one of them.

Gimli scolded them for chasing after the Uruk-hai while they sat on the battlements and smoked. The dwarf fell silent when they mentioned the delicious salt pork, which I couldn't stop laughing at.

We rode our horses onwards, and to the Ents of Treebeard, who had taken control of the Isengard.

"Ah, young Lord Gandalf and Eruwen..."

They didn't like my father, but fortunately, they did like me - had it been otherwise, I wouldn't have considered their help.

"... I'm glad you came," Treebeard continued, "I can handle the wood, stumps, and stone, but here we need to deal with the wizard locked in the tower."

"And that's where he needs to stay... under your supervision," Gandalf spoke up.

"Hey!" I responded, "The traitor won't stay here!"

"What kind words from my own daughter," echoed Saruman at the top of his tower.

I drew my bow, but Gandalf stopped me. He offered him his freedom if he would come down voluntarily. Pity was something my father could not bear. He sent fire at Gandalf, which did him no harm.

"Your staff is broken," he spoke, and it crumbled in his father's hands. Gríma appeared behind him.

Théoden offered him forgiveness and the chance to return to the Rohan people, but Saruman refused and even slapped the whisperer.

Gríma drew his dagger and stabbed my father several times in the back. Legolas fired and hit the man dressed in black. My father fell over and landed on a sharp wheel - it looked like a mill wheel. Both men breathed their last.

"Why didn't you let me do it?" I asked.

"It wouldn't have helped your anger," Gandalf explained.

One of the hobbits found a palantír in the water, which the White Wizard, now really only one, took possession of.

We turned around and headed back to Edoras with the two hobbits.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 6.9K 25
Caladhiel had been born in the Northern Mountains of Middle Earth. She'd always been hot headed, passionate and brave. Her father was the leader of t...
66.1K 1.7K 43
โžค๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜–๐˜’ 2 โžค๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜น ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ร‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 60 years have passed and Sauron is coming back more powerful than he has ever been...
175K 6.5K 27
Aleanna always thought she was just a seamstress living in a small town south of Erebor. But when Thorin Oakenshield sweeps through town searching f...
8.4K 286 34
Thorin Oakenshield has a guardian angel of sorts, only he doesn't know it. Yet. After breaking up a fight between Thorin and another man, Seren Gilw...