Entangled (Twin's Version) |...

By luckiestsoul

"You are ours no matter where you are." Jeongguk. "You are ours no matter who you are." Jungkook. "Your body... More

Characters information
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Not An Update
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Epilogue
New Book #1
New Book #2

Part 20

687 36 5
By luckiestsoul

💐
________________________

Hyerin pov

I turned off my alarm that I had set. I slowly got up and shook Yongchul slightly, making him groan in his sleep. Despite not wanting to get up, Yongchul slowly got up and went to the restroom. I went out of the room to check up on Jina. I opened the door of the her room slightly and peeked in. My heart almost jumped out of my heart, seeing the bed empty.

I gulped in nervousness. I walked towards the twins' room silently but fast enough. I reached Jungkook's room first and opened the door slightly but saw no one there as well. Then, I rushed to Jeongguk's room and opened it. Well, how did I easily opened the doors of their rooms? The reason is, it's their habit to always leave the door open. Like, always. I sighed of relief seeing them sleeping peacefully snuggling into each other.

I slowly went in the room and sprayed the scent around the room that I took before coming here, not forgetting to cover my nose, too. The scent that I sprayed just now is like a sleeping drug. I quickly went out of the room, not wanting to fall asleep too.

As I made my way to the secret meeting room in the basement of the mansion, I texted Taehyung and Jimin to wake the other members as well as Yongchul to remind him to go to the meeting room first.

Before going there, I gulped down some water. Upon reaching there, I already saw Yongchul sitting on of the chairs there. The room was a silver colored underground, soundproof room. There was a big table like the ones kept in offices, just in the middle of the room. There was a projector set up neatly in one of the corners as well as a big screen on the wall just beside the entrance. There were at least 15 chairs there.

I went in and dropped my body on one of the chairs. After almost 10 minutes, i looked at my phone to see it was 2:52 in the morning. I sighed and was about to text them again when the sound of people walking echoed in the room. I stood up and saw one by one all 6 members of BTS entered. They were pretty messed up, at the least. But, still looked gorgeous despite just waking up from sleep.

"Welcome, everyone. Please take a seat." I said as made my way to Yongchul and sat beside him. Everyone sat themselves on the seats.

"So, may I know why we were called here in the middle of the night? Not to forget, in a secret room?" Namjoon enquired with raised eyebrows.

"Get ready to get some rain on your parade." Taehyung said as he dropped his head on the table, snores coming from him immediately. Jimin followed behind and did the same.

The rest of the boys were confused as hell. They looked at us with a questioning gaze. I sighed before starting the long story.

After the story.
3:46 am

"So, now we'll really appreciate it if you help us." I said.

They looked pretty confused, brains still processing all the information. Then, they looked up at us and said in unison, "We'll be more than happy to help you, uncle-auntie."

Both Yongchul and I let out a breath that we didn't even know we were holding. We started to make a plan, of course after waking the pair of sleepy boys. Like that, the night went by and by the time, we finished it, it was already dawn.

We all got up, after bidding each other a good luck, we went to our rooms and fell asleep hoping everything would be okay.

The next morning
Time: 8:43
Author pov

It was already past the time of when the sun had woken up. Jin, Jimin, Hope, Joon and the older couple was sitting downstairs talking as if nothing happened the night before. Then, Tae came into the view and just after him came the grumpy cat, I mean Yoongi. They gave each other an eye and just then, the sound of running echoed through the whole dining room. Everyone present there shook their heads lightly, some chuckling.

Well, there she was, sliding down the stairs, Jeon Jina stood on the couch making sure everyone knew about her presence. She was wearing a white shirt which had long sleeves along with a navy blue necktie and a pair of black baggy shorts. She had a pair of colorful sneakers that gave the Jhope vibe along with some white socks that was covering only a little bit from her ankle. Her hair was tied up in a half bun and she let the rest of her hair fall on her shoulders. Not to forget, the pair of silver earrings she was wearing that gave Min Yoongi vibe as well as the necklace from the previous night.

Then, she made her way to the dining table, telling everyone 'good morning's and of course everyone replied with a sweet smile. But, behind that smile everyone was pitying the girl for her bad luck and the fact that she didn't know what kind of shit she was in made everyone adore the girl even more.

She sat herself on her chair which was between two empty chairs and of course those were the twins' chairs. Just then, the twins arrived and sat themselves on their chairs. The hyung line looked at them wondering how can these two adorable bunnies be something like that.

"Ahh, my head is hurting so much!" Jungkook groaned, holding his head.

"Me too......" Jeongguk also said.

"Yeah! My head was hurting too! But, now it's lessened a little bit." Jina said while rubbing her head gently.

Hyerin gulped nervously and said, "I'll give you three medicine after breakfast, okay? Now, start digging!"

"Oh, yeah! We have to go out today, right?" Jina said with her face full of pancakes.

Everyone cooed at her and Jungkook took a tissue to wipe her face.

"You shouldn't talk while eating, cupcake." Jeongguk said, patting her back.

"Okay, okay. But, we'll make plans after breakie, okay?" She said after gulping down a large amount of water down her throat.

"Hey, Jina." Tae said.

"Hmmm?" She looked at him.

"Umm, you're not wearing the necklace I gave you. Do you not like it by any chance? I can change it, you know. Just tell---"

Jina cut him off by saying, "No, oppa! I like it very much. But, you see, a butterfly necklace doesn't go with my outfit nor my personality. So, I didn't wear it. But, I can assure you that I liked it very much."

"Jina, you're wearing a necklace that Yoongi would wear." Jin said and started his windshield laugh.

"Now, that I look at it, where did you get that necklace from, Jina?" Namjoon asked.

"Well, it's in a set." Jina said and took out Jungkook and Jeongguk's necklace that had been under their shirt.

"I bought us a gift!" She squealed.

"Well, that's a unique gift." Jhope said and laughed a little.

"Would you mind telling us the meaning? Cause as far as I know, you don't do anything without reasons." Yoongi asked.

"Well, Jungkook oppa and Jeongguk oppa are twins. I heard from mama that they relied a lot on each other before and still do. So, I gave them the bullet and gun pair. A bullet is useless without a gun and a gun is also useless without a bullet. Just like them. And, they'll do crimes together and I'll get them out of the jail. We're partners in crime. So, it fits us perfectly." She said and laughed sheepishly, showing her chocolate stained teeth.

Everyone was speechless at her thoughts. But, nonetheless, bursted into laughter.

After breakfast

All the people of the house were sitting in the living room, making plans for their outing. Then, suddenly a phone rang. It was Hoseok's. He gave a side eye to his members and quickly fished out his phone out of the pocket of the grey colored sweatpants he was currently wearing.

"Oh, it's my noona." He said before receiving the call.

He excused himself and after sometime came back.

"Auntie, uncle, I have a request." He said.

"What is it?" Hyerin enquired even if she already knew the answer to her own question.

"Feel free to ask, Hoseok-ah." Yongchul said.

"Umm, my noona came to Daegu for some work and her work is already done. And, she knows about me coming here. Now, she also wants to come here to spend time with us. Can she stay here, please?" He explained.

"Feel like home, son. Of course, she can stay here. And, the more, the merrier." Yongchul said with a slight smile.

"Yeah! We don't have this big ass mansion for nothing!" Jin threw a pillow at her which she ignored easily. "Don't you curse like that, young lady." Jin said which made the girl pout and say sorry along with a promise that she wouldn't do it again which she broke for more than 10 times already.

"Okay. Then, I'll go call her and tell her about it." Hope said and went away to call his sister again.

"Finally! I'll have an unnie in the house!" Jina said and started jumping around.

After some time, Hope returned and said, "Well, guess what guys?"

"What?" Everyone said in unison.

"I'm already here!" Jiwoo said as she entered the living room with Hoseok dragging her luggage.

"Anyeong Haseyo, auntie Hyerin and uncle Yongchul!" She said and bowed to them. "Thank you so much for having me here." She thanked them politely.

Turning to the rest of the people, she said, "Well, hello to you too people." Then, she gasped loudly which made everyone frown.

"You must be Jina, right?" She said, pointing towards the only teenager in the room. "Umm, yeah." Jina replied to the older girl's question.

"Oh my God! You're so adorable!" She said squealing and ran to hug Jina.

She embraced her tightly in her chest and Jina awkwardly hugged her back.

"I never had the opportunity to have a little sister! You see, I asked my parents to give me a cute little sister with whom I can share all my stories and girly stuff. But, they ended up giving me this horse." Jiwoo said and sounded disappointed at the end.

"But, now, I have you! Tell me, will you be my lil sis???" She asked with puppy eyes.

Jina was about to reply, but the girl cut her off, "Pretty, please?" Jina nodded which made her hug her again.

"Oh my God! How will I bear your cuteness!? I think, I'll die of heart attack!" She said.

Her words and behavior along with the bright personality she had made everyone 100% sure that she was Jung Hoseok's elder sister.

"Unnie, you're gonna kill me!" Jina said in muffled voice cause of the tight hug she was receiving from the elder sister.

Jiwoo let go of her and said, "What? What did you just say? What did you just call me?"

"Umm, unnie? You're older than me, so I should call you unnie, right? Do you not like it? If you want I can change---"

Jiwoo cut her off by saying, "No, I love it! Call me that! I really like it! It also sounds so cute, just like you!"

Jina laughed at her. Then, she gave a look to Hoseok which he understood, 'the plan is working' the look said.

_________________________

A useless and boring chapter, I know and I couldn't update last night because while writing, I fell asleep and you know ✨shit✨

Anyway, the next chapter will be a lil bit about their outing, but also the situation will get serious with time 🤧

Stay happy, stay cool

Love you 🤟😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 3K 51
Tae: I hate you Jungkook JK: Because of your fucking brother I Lost my sister just because of your fucking brother you idiot Jeon Jungkook a mercyle...
246K 12.5K 64
Clus-ter noun, masculine or noun, neuter [the] set of individual particles to be regarded as a unified whole In my world, everything revolves around...
86K 2.5K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
79.4K 3.2K 47
[Mafia Romance, Love Triangle] "Baby! You are too sweet its hard to resist" ___________________ One trip and a misunderstanding was enough for Y/n to...