Break Me (MxM)

De Origin_of_Kelpie

Theodore "Teddy" Bear is twenty-one years old and knows how to pack a punch. That attracts the sexiest guy he... Mais

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
-50-
-51-
-52-
-53-
-54-
-55-
-57-
-58-
-59-
-60-
-61-
-62-
-63-
-64-
-65-
-66-
-67-
-68-
-69-
-70-
-71-
-72-
-73-
-74-
-75-
-76-
-77-
-78-
-79-
-80-
-81-
-82-
-83-
-84-
-85-
-86-
-87-
-88-
-89-
-90-
-91-
-92-
-93-
-94-
-95-
-96-
-97-
-98-
-99-
-100-
-101-

-56-

351 30 7
De Origin_of_Kelpie

I knocked on the partially open door of Corbin's room and waited patiently for some kind of permission to enter.

It had been fairly easy to find Corbin's room after Basile gave me instructions. Corbin lived with his parents and siblings in a building connected to the compound, so there was some separation and privacy that I didn't have at my home.

"Who is it?" asked Corbin, his grumpy tone making me smile.

"A teddy bear has found his way to a certain boy's room to keep him company." I stated, and the thumps of Corbin's feet on hardwood made me laugh as the door swung open.

Corbin's hazel eyes sparkled. "Teddy!"

"Yep, here I am." I grinned, then ruffled his dark hair. "I'm sorry, Corbin."

He shook his head and smiled. "I'm sorry, too."

"There's nothing to be sorry about." I replied with a chuckle, leaning on the doorway. "I said something that made you upset."

Corbin sighed, then rubbed the back of his neck. "I shouldn't have shouted and ran off like that. You must've been surprised."

"I expected it." I murmured, then looked inside his room.

From what I could see, it was spacious and simply decorated, although sport posters and anime-related items were scattered around the blue-walled room. Corbin noticed my line of sight and had a panicked expression as he raised his hands to block my gaze.

"What's wrong?" I asked, lightly grasping his wrists.

Corbin shook his head. "Don't look."

"Okay," I agreed, letting him cover my eyes. "Now, I hope you can forgive me."

"Wait," he started, so I just quietly breathed while waiting for him to continue. "You're really not bothered by it?"

"By what?"

"The anime stuff."

I snorted with a soft laugh. "No, of course not. Occasionally, some of my family members agree on a cosplay outfit of a specific anime girl for me. My papa then buys the custom pieces—intricate as they often are—and I wear the ensemble for a day."

His eyes widened. "You cosplay?"

"Kind of. I don't change my hair or eye color, but I wear the clothes. Your eldest brother has pictures of me if you want to take a look."

Corbin lowered his hands from my face. He grinned. "Won't he be too jealous?"

I snickered. "Yeah, but I have my ways."

Corbin rubbed his face, so I had a feeling he was blushing as he allowed me to enter his room. He then asked, "Do you ever cosplay with male outfits?"

"No, not yet. Why do you ask?"

Corbin shyly rubbed the back of his neck. "I made something for you."

He went to his closet and pulled out a hanger from way in the back, then the full outfit appeared. Corbin shyly gave it to me.

"Aimé looked ready to kill me when I asked for your three sizes."

I blushed a bit but laughed aloud. "I'm sorry, but thank you. This is stunning."

I held up the heavy hanger and the three-piece outfit was black and gray with gold accents. There were pants, a top, and a suit jacket.

"How long did this all take you? It looks professional!" I exclaimed, stroking my fingers over each individual piece. Each clothing item was well-made and nothing felt cheap. "If you started a business, you'd likely make a lot of money."

Corbin shuffled in place, now looking very embarrassed. "I started working on the idea before I got taken, and then I had it in my head that you'd look really good in this after I got home. It was really scary asking my eldest brother, but it was worth it to see the smile on your face."

I noticed my smile and blushed, then held the outfit against my chest. "Thank you, Corbin. May I use your bathroom?"

He raised an eyebrow, but he nodded and pointed to the door next to his closet. I thanked him again and hurried inside.

I admired the small golden buttons stitched onto the black shirt as I slipped it on and buttoned it up. The shirt had accents of light gray along the collar, shirt pocket, and cuffs. The cuffs had golden cufflinks in the shape of teddy bears, which was adorable. I pulled on the black pants and admired the way they almost adhered to my ass, giving it a nice shape. Sometimes my ass was squished into things, but that often made my Aimé more turned on, especially when my asscheeks popped out after taking off my tight clothes.

I tucked the shirt into the pants and buckled the horizontally striped black and gray cloth belt, letting the excess hang down as it seemed to be designed. There were golden studs to make it pop, which made me smile. I pulled on the black blazer that cinched around my narrower waist with a double-sided black and gray cloth bow at my lower back, giving it a feminine touch that had me laughing like a fool. Honestly, Corbin was amazing.

The inside of the blazer was a matching gray, so the lapels stood out on the black jacket. There were small pockets for my hands and another chest pocket, which did have a golden handkerchief emblazoned with a black teddy bear appliqué. I buttoned two buttons of the jacket, then clipped the golden button to the other side, letting the fine chain drape down and the excess rested neatly on the right side of my chest.

"Teddy?"

"I'm coming out, so hang on!" I exclaimed, then opened the door and stepped out.

Corbin stiffened when he saw me in the outfit he made for me. "Oh shit, Aimé is going to kill me."

"He won't, Corbin. He might hug you and then proceed to be his adorably weird, obsessive self with me. You did amazing work! Thank you so much." I stated happily, then opened my arms and he tentatively gave me a hug. I rubbed his back and tousled his dark curls. "Thank you again, Corbin. This is really amazing."

He grinned. "Really?"

"Yeah, really. What anime character am I dressing as?"

"You aren't, Teddy. This is my own original character idea."

"Seriously?" I marveled at the outfit again. "Corbin, this is seriously amazing! Don't let your talent fade and don't let anyone tell you that you won't make it in life without your family."

Corbin smiled. "I won't, Teddy, I promise. No one knows I can do this stuff, and I buy the materials myself from my part-time work with the family business."

"Are you really twelve?" I teased, and he shyly laughed.

"I actually turned thirteen last month, but I don't feel like I'm as young as I am sometimes."

My eyebrows hopped up. "Then I wish you a happy belated birthday."

Corbin grinned. "Thank you. And, um, Teddy?"

"Yeah?"

"I wanted to apologize about the day I first met you."

I frowned as I thought back on it. "You were grumpy, if I remember correctly. It was clear to me that you weren't interested in the whole family gathering of sorts."

Corbin flopped facedown onto his bed and sighed aloud. "I just didn't want to know what kind of person Aimé was going to be paired with because I assumed he would be really scary like my eldest brother. And to match with my super scary brother, you had to be someone even scarier at times. So when I saw you, I was floored that such a sissy boy could take care of my brother."

I laughed at his last sentence. "I wasn't a 'sissy boy' before the Black Vipers took me in, honestly. And really, I'm still not one. It's all in the attitude and how you respond to threats."

Corbin turned his head to look at me. "I know," he replied with a sigh, then groaned into the covers. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I judged you, too."

Corbin laughed. "Good!"

I returned to the bathroom to change back, but I didn't close the door all the way. Corbin must have peeked or something because he gasped when my back was turned.

"I-I know I saw it earlier during your sparring session with Aimé, but seeing it up close is different. Your scar is strangely..."

"Beautiful?" I finished with a smile. "I know. I adore this scar and the memory behind it. And I know I should treasure the good people from that memory even more as well."

I slipped on the oversized sweater and sweatpants belonging to Aimé, then pressed my cuffs to my face. My possessive boyfriend's scent was still strong nearly two hours after he'd left for work. I leaned against the countertop and smiled happily, raking a hand through my white-blond hair with natural strawberry-pink lowlights. I flicked off the light and exited the bathroom, then I noticed Anette peering into Corbin's room.

"Huh, you want to borrow him for a bit?" murmured Corbin, so he looked at me. "Only Teddy can make that decision. I'll package your gift and send it off with you later, okay?"

I nodded. "Thank you, Corbin. And yeah, I will go with you, Anette."

She smiled warmly and held out her hand, so I stared at it in silence as I had when I first met her. Her hand was indeed bigger than mine and she had slender fingers like Aimé. I hesitated at the thought of Aimé getting upset, but she seemed to understand without me saying anything. Anette thrust her hand out to me again, so I gently grasped it. She smiled and tugged me out of Corbin's room. Corbin waved as his sister took me away.

Anette slowed down her brisk walk to a leisurely stroll to her bedroom. I guess Aimé had lived away from his family inside the compound for some reason or another. He'd probably answer my questions later if I ask him.

Aimé's sister opened the door to her room. It looked normal in my mind, yet also very bare. There were no posters, drawings, band references, or anything to show Anette's personality. But there were lacy, white drapes at her two windows, a striped white and yellow rug next to her bed on the hardwood floor, and the white furniture in the room kept it bright and airy. However, in the pastel yellow room, she just seemed too grayed out.

Anette freed her hair from its ponytail and threaded her fingers through the long, sandy-blond waves. I glanced around at her room devoid of pictures, trinkets, and plush animals. As I cast my gaze up to her face, her lips curled in a playful smirk while she placed her right hand on my chest.

I raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

Anette leaned in and, just before she pressed her lips to mine, I placed my hand over my mouth. Her lips hit my fingers, then she sighed and smiled at me.

"Were you testing me or something?" I asked, and her hazel eyes sparkled. I rolled my eyes. "Ah, I see. Aren't you worried about Aimé getting mad?"

She clicked her tongue, waving me off as she pulled off her sweater. I turned away, still wondering why I was pulled aside by my man's sister.

"Anette, you're a bit odd."

"Am I?"

I flinched, then slowly turned to see Anette just pulling off her t-shirt. Her chest was flat like mine and her voice was most definitely male with a gruffness that screamed of disuse.

"Anette?"

She smiled. "You're family now, so you should know that I was born male. I still enjoy my male body, but my mind is female. I don't talk much in public—not because I dislike my deeper voice, but because I don't see it as necessary."

I leaned against the door, then raked a hand through my hair. "That explains a lot."

Anette grinned as she pulled on her t-shirt again. "I can imagine it would. My family was surprised when I told them five years ago, but they've supported my decision to live as I am now."

I opened my arms and she came over to hug me. I returned her firm squeeze and smiled into her shoulder. "I hope you find happiness like I did, Anette."

Her laughter made me grin. The door opened and a familiar growl had me laughing while Aimé's fingers pried my body from Anette's grasp.

"Mine!" he growled, tugging me against his chest. "No hugs."

Anette pouted. "C'mon, Aimé, that's not fair! Basile and Corbin got to hug Teddy."

"What!"

I laughed again and turned around in my boyfriend's arms. "Aimé, you're adorable."

Aimé's brown-hazel eyes were dark as I cupped his face. He curled down and hugged my waist, then possessively kissed me in front of his sister. Aimé growled and hugged my form tighter, practically bending me backwards.

"You could go back to your own room in the compound for privacy, y'know." remarked Anette, giggling as Aimé swept me up into his arms.

"Fantastic idea, Ann." he replied with a chuckle, then kissed my cheeks as I curled my arms over his shoulders. "See you later."

Anette smiled and waved, blowing a kiss to me as her eldest brother exited her room. I tucked my forehead against his neck and kissed his warm skin. Aimé purred and nuzzled my head.

"Did you have a nice time?"

"Mhm. It was nice getting to know your siblings, Aimé."

He pulled his lips down. "Getting too close to them, I'd say."

I blushed and kissed his cheek. "Stop that, Aimé. I'm part of your family now, just like you've been part of mine for a long time."

His cheeks warmed and he peppered my face with kisses until I pecked his lips. I hugged him a bit tighter and settled down with a happy sigh. Aimé's chest puffed out slightly and I giggled, rubbing my cheek across his shoulder.

"So what are we going to do in your room, Aimé?" I purred.

His grip tightened at the same time his walking pace increased to an easy jog. Aimé fumbled with his door as he quickly unlocked it, then tossed me onto his bed as soon as he could enter his room. I gasped when my back hit the bed and began to sit up as my eager man slammed the door and locked it.

"Aimé?" I murmured, tilting my head.

He rubbed his face with a furious blush on his cheeks, then knelt next to the bed and placed a small plastic bag (I hadn't seen before) onto the comforter next to me. "Rayiys Theo, please open it." he whispered.

"A gift?" I asked, and he nodded as I opened the top and peeked inside. My face warmed as I lifted the black fabric. "A thong?"

"For me to wear," he whispered, "as promised."

I covered my mouth and leaped on him, smothering him with hugs and kisses. "Thank you, Aimé! I'm so excited!"

Aimé's cute noises of happiness and pleasure made my body warm and tingly. Straddling his hips, I draped myself over him and tugged his hair to tilt his head back. Aimé gasped and shuddered, his fingers gripping my sides.

"R-Rayiys..." he groaned, moaning when I dug my teeth into his neck and shoulders. "Fuck, this feels so good."

I grinned evilly, holding up the thong. "Then you better get changed into this to feel even better."

Aimé blushed and grasped the fabric, but he gripped my left asscheek with his right hand just as I kissed him. I gasped and drew back, then Aimé sucked on the hollow of my throat. I shivered and groaned when he dragged my ass down to grind it over his lap. I did it on my own and was rewarded with his teeth on my chest through the sweater. I had to pull myself back with a trembling body and a needy gaze that made Aimé lick his lips and my throat.

"Aimé, your deal..." I reminded him, still rubbing my ass over the tent in his pants. "I want to see you in that thong."

"Mm, but Rayiys, I want to see more of you."

I pouted at him. "Please, Aimé? I'll undress for you afterwards."

His brown-hazel eyes brightened. "Will you play with yourself, too?"

I stared at him. "Aimé, what will you do for me if so?"

He grinned. "Devour you."

I laughed and hugged him again. "Mhm, that's right. Devour me, Aimé, until not a speck remains."

Aimé purred and kissed my head, holding me tightly. "I will be glad to, but I have to fulfill that need of yours to see me in something sexy. Isn't that right?"

"No, not quite right." I chuckled, sitting back and kissing his cheeks to make him stop pouting. "You're sexy with and without clothing."

"Why, you—!"

I scrambled back onto the bed and grinned at him, lowering my forearms to the bedding and lifting my ass in the air. My fingers curled over the edge of the bed, then I wiggled them at my handsome man. Aimé panted and reached for me when I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Aimé," I started, pushing my fingers into his pretty sand-blond hair. "Undress and put the thong on for me."

He swallowed thickly and nodded. "One more kiss, Rayiys Theo? Please?"

I couldn't say no to his adorable puppy-dog eyes. I gently pecked his lips and then sat back cross-legged to watch my sexy Aimé fulfill his part of our deal from before.

He stood up and began pulling off his white t-shirt. His sexy golden-brown skin gleamed from the slight sweating caused by both arousal and anticipation. Aimé's body was so fit and trim, but more muscular like a professional boxer. My face heated when I saw his puffy dark brown nipples, swollen from the teasing and toying earlier today.

Aimé's eyes met with mine and I blushed, which made his brown-hazel eyes darken as they focused on me. He was staring at me like I was his prey, which was true in a sense. Aimé slowly undid his pants and pushed them down. My mouth watered at the thought of having his cock in my mouth again. The obscene tenting in the thin fabric of his boxers was alluring to me.

Aimé stripped out of his underwear and stepped into the new pair. I clutched his bedding as my sexy lover slowly pulled on the thong. As I'd expected, his cock didn't really fit, which was such a turn-on. Aimé turned around and I finally got a look at his ass.

"Fuck," I hissed, reaching out to touch my gorgeous man. "You're too damn sexy, Aimé."

He glanced behind himself at me just as I placed my hand on his left asscheek. He blushed when I gripped the toned glute and toyed with his underwear.

"Spank me?" he asked, and I chuckled.

"All right."

My hand snapped across his left cheek and he jumped, a shocked noise in his throat. Aimé rubbed his ass with one hand, looking quite troubled.

"I like punches better than spankings."

"All right, and I know you like getting kicked, too." I added with a soft chuckle.

I sat back on my feet and curled my fingers under the hem of my borrowed sweater. Aimé turned around just as I slowly pulled off my warm top, undulating my body as I tugged it off completely. Aimé's mouth watered at the sight of my bare skin since his marks and hickeys were all over my body.

I pushed down the waistband of my borrowed sweatpants and flopped back to fully remove them. Aimé moved closer to catch every angle he could when I began to push down my underwear. I panted with his gaze caressing every inch of me. I tossed my underwear with his sweatpants and spread my legs, curling one hand underneath my right asscheek to get to my needy hole.

"Fuck, Aimé..." I moaned, pressing my fingertips against my entrance. I was still soft from earlier and all I needed was a little lube.

I reached for my cock with my left hand and shuddered, wanting to squeeze my legs shut but not wanting to obstruct Aimé's line of sight. After I had slicked two of my fingers, I pressed one finger inside myself and panted harshly, slowly massaging my shaft with each pump. I threw my head back and moaned when I pushed the second finger in. It felt so good with Aimé watching.

"I can't watch anymore." growled Aimé, and he gripped my wrists. He pushed my hands next to my head. "Keep them there."

"Mm." I mumbled, eagerly bucking my hips as he tugged my body to the middle of his bed and settled himself between my thighs.

We both groaned when his cap began to dig in and stretch me again. I clenched my fists and reached for my man, who grasped my wrists and changed his grip to my forearms as he slid home. I tensed with a shuddering cry, my seed splashing onto my chest. I was so full.

Aimé curled down and kissed me, but he kept his grip firm. I wiggled my hips when he broke the kiss and he smirked as he began to draw his cock out.

"So needy, Rayiys."

"For you!" I moaned, his balls slapping against ass. "All for you, Aimé..."

"I know," he proudly stated, then proceeded to use my arms as leverage to fuck my brains out while he talked. "I was so damn jealous that my siblings got you all to themselves for a couple hours, Theo."

"I m-missed you—mm!"

Aimé rocked his hips back and forth, slowing down but still being deliciously rough. "I know, Theo. You're so cute."

I mewled as he curled down to nip my chest and neck again. I tried to kiss him back, but Aimé was eager to shower me with affection more than receiving it.

"I want to spoil you, Theo. I want to spoil you rotten until no one else wants you other than your papa."

I blushed, writhing below him as I quietly responded, "I don't want to be rotten."

Aimé chuckled. "I know that, too. Damn, you're insanely adorable."

After that, he kissed me and allowed me to hold him. I hugged his shoulders, accepting all of my Aimé as he gave it to me.

At the end of our lovemaking, as we were tangled up together on his bed, I asked him a question. "Aimé, why did you live separately from your parents in the compound?"

Aimé snuggled closer and kissed my forehead. "I just wanted my own space. The fact that I stalk someone I'm obsessed with wasn't and still isn't known by my family. But it was also easier to get to my training sessions on time from the main building of the compound than jogging down from the house."

"Ah, that makes sense." I murmured, then nuzzled his jawline. My skin was fully pressed against his own, not a gap anywhere thanks to my possessive lover.

Aimé purred and hugged me tighter. "Any other questions?"

"You told me that night in the restaurant after we reunited that you were held back from attending college because of mishaps to do with your training. What happened back then?"

Aimé sighed, then rubbed his chin on my head to claim me like a rabbit. "I was hurt pretty badly by throwing knives on a mission. I spent some time in the hospital and then in recovery to get the full use of my hands back, then I taught myself to use the throwing knives I carry around everywhere."

"Amazing," I murmured, then tilted my head back to peck his chin. "You're really amazing, Aimé."

"No, you are, and I love you." he stated, kissing my lips.

"I love you, too." I giggled, kissing him back. "Next thing on my list is to visit Dad's family."

"I know. I wish I could come, but I'll be busy with missions for a while."

"Stay safe, my cute man. And just remember that if anything happens to you, I'll kill the ones who hurt you."

Aimé smirked. "I know you will, my sexy rayiys."

I chuckled again.

It was a long chapter this time. I hope you enjoyed it, of course.

I did add a little bit to this chapter to fix the original's continuity errors aside from editing, but it's 99% the same. I doubt anyone would really notice, but some people can remember details pretty clearly.

See you again next Tuesday! I love you all very much. <3

- Alessa (Kelpie) xoxo

Updated: 1/10/2024
Word count: 4151

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.4M 33.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
4.2M 268K 102
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.2M 63.1K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
453K 1.3K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...