Kenny Mccormick x Reader [mys...

By melody_manager

Hey, mostly writing this for myself, not good at finishing story's and English is not my first language You l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30 (1/2)
Chapter 30 (2/2)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Sorry

Chapter 29

258 8 39
By melody_manager

Y/n pov.

(Keep in mind you're drunk so this chapter is kinda satire)

Everyone sat toghter and I grabbed the 'never have I ever' card game out of a drawer. I handed out the cards. Kevin prepared the drinks.

"Alright I'll go first!" Kenny said. "Okay never have I ever had a crush on a teacher." he read. All the boys drank. "Remember Miss Ellen?" Kenny asked Stan. He giggled and nodded.

"Never have I ever had dirty thoughts about my best friend." Kyle read. Everyone drank their shot except for Olivia and Henrietta. Matthew did drink and now I'm praying he had a best friend in hell.

"My Turn! Never have I ever kissed the same gender" Olivia read. Bebe, Wendy, Stan, Kyle, Clyde, Tweek, Craig, Butters and me drank. I mean bebe kissed me earlier, I think that counts.

We continued to play for another 20 min before everybody was wasted. We decided it would be better if we stopped playing.

"Let's do Karaoke that'll be fun ash!" Heidi suggested. "HELL YEA! But let's add a twist! Well it's not exactly a twist but let's dance to it! That'll be even more fun!" Wendy added. 

Matthew pov.

This party isn't bad. Not as good as the partys Beelzebub threw tho. I thought teenage humans can't drink alcohol at all but I was definitely wrong.

Suddenly Y/n pulled me to the side. "I think you had enough alkohol." I commented and she looked up at me smiling. "Dude let's sing togheter." she said. "Why don't you sing with Kenny?" I asked. She pointed to her right.

When I tuned my head I saw Kenny and Olivia kissing. Well looks more like Olivia is trying to make out with him. God I hate that whore so much. Didn't like her since we met first time. Y/n would kick me out if I admitted that tho.

"You need to help me make he you know like help me." she babbled. "I can kick out Olivia if that's what you want." I awnsered. She shook her head and I raised my eyebrow. "NO I just wanna sing with you." she said.

"What? No way. I won't sing." I said irritated. "Cmonnn it'll be fun don't be a buzz kill!" she said. "No, the second you're sober you'll thank me for refusing." I awnsered strictly and crossing my arms.

She just pulled me back into the room. "It's an order from me. You have to listen to me so just do Karaoke with me." she said. "This is not how it works." I hissed but she didn't listen. Ugh might as well just do what she wants I guess. I won't get out of this anyway.

She handed me the mic and put on ADDICT. She's lucky everyone, including me, is drunk or else I wouldn't do this. "Let's give them a real show then. Kenny is gonna die of jealousy." I whispered grinning.

Even tho we got along pretty well today. Annoying him is really fun. I know he got a thing for Y/n and seing us togheter pisses him off pretty badly.

Kenny pov.

Olivia is kinda getting on my nerves but I don't wanna be rude. This karaoke thing is hilarious. Wendy and Bebe just finished singing cruel summer by talor swift. We clapped and Y/n and Matthew walked into the room.

I giggled already. How did Y/n get the edge lord to sing? Is he that drunk? I need to film this. I pulled out my phone when to my suprsie Y/n put on ADDICT. She handed Matthew the mic and they started to sing.

Matthew: "Till death do us part but we're already past that phase."
Y/n: "This is a brand new start and I think I deserve some praise for the way that I am."

M.:"Despite having overdosed and ending up comatose. I don't give a damn. I've let my emotions go, fuck being a sober hoe."
Y.: "This is the mantra this is my life you're playing with now till the end of the night. Surrounded by fire,the passion ignites, a hit of that heaven and hell, a helluva high!"

Togheter: "I'M ADDICTED TO THE MADNESS! THIS HOTEL IS MY ATLANTIS! WE'RE FOREVER GONNA HAVE A REASON TO SIN. LET ME LEAVE MY SOUL TO BURN AND I'LL BE BREATHING IT IN! I'M ADDICTED TO THE FEELING, GETTING HIGHER THEN THE CEILING AND WE'RE NEVER WANT THIS FUCKING FEELING TO END JUST CONCEDE AND GIVE INTO YOUR INNER DEMONS AGAIN!"

Even tho they're singing pretty good I can't help but feeling bitter. Their chemistry while singing is breath taking honestly. The worst part is the music video is about a stripper and drug addict so their dancing is kinda.. let's say erotic. (he's exaggerating, guys calm down)

They're, you know, they're doing some..extrem movements with each other which look like almost kissing and other sexual stuff you do.
They're constantly grinning at each other and I can't tell if they're about to make out or hold in their laughter.

Y.: "Yea you fell in love but you feel deeper in this pit While death rains from above. So count your blessings cause this is it. You're not letting it go. So what if I miss behave? It's what everybody craves. So come if you're feeling brave and fancy yourself a mate."

M.: "You want it, I got it, see what you like? We could have it all by the end of the night. Your money and power, my sinful delight, a hit of that heaven and hell, a helluva high!"

Togheter: "I'M ADDICTED TO THE MADNESS. THIS HOTEL IS MY ATLANTIS! WE'RE FOREVER GONNA HAVE A REASON TO SIN! LET ME LEAVE MY SOUL TO BURN AND I'LL BE BREATHING IT IN! I'M ADDICTED TO THE FEELING, GETTING HIGHER THEN THE CEILING AND WE'RE NEVER WANT THIS FUCKING FEELING TO END JUST CONCEDE AND GIVE INTO YOUR INNER DEMONS AGAIN!"

Y/n pov.

"WOO! SMASH! NICE ASS, BOTH OF YOU! " Bebe yelled. Everyone had to laugh. Especially me and Matthew who held in our laughter the whole time. Me and Matthew handed the mic to Olivia and Heidi.

I looked over to Kenny who glared at me. What's his problem? I thought Matthew was joking about making Kenny jealous but it worked I guess. He could've sang with me tho, we can still sing togheter he just needs to ask.

"Hey guys, will someone smoke with me?" Stan asked Henrietta, Kenny and Craig went with him. Matthew wanted too but I grabbed him by the back of his T-shirt. "Where do you think you're going?" I asked like a strict mom.

"Y/n, I'm older then you and already drank double of the amount of alcohol tonight then you drank in your entire life. I'm a demon and I smoked before." he listed. I raised an eyebrow and let go off him. "Fine go ruin your life but don't come crying to me when you're homeless." I said jokingly disappointed.

"Sure, not like I can just live in your head forever." he chuckled before following the others outside. I went over to the girls and talked to them meanwhile.

Stan pov.

We went outside and stood in circle. "Can someone borrow me their lighter?" Craig asked and I gave him my flame. "Thanks." he responded. It was silent at first. Awkwardly silent.

"So uh you and Y/n are a couple or whatever?" Henrietta asked Matthew. "No they're not." Kenny responded harshly and a cocky grin formed on Matthews face. "How are you so sure about that?" he asked. For fucks sake I just wanted to smoke and now the Drama is going down.

On the other hand this can be intresting.
Kenny: "She'd tell me if she started to date someone. You don't date her right?"
Matthew: "Sure, keep living that Illusion. But no we're not dating. Even if we did why would you care?"
K:"I just don't think she'd date someone like you. I'm kinda family and I care for her."

M.:"You're only family because you're dating her cousin. By the way Olivia didn't do shit for your birthday. She didn't get you a present and she didn't organize this party. It was all Y/n, Stan, Kyle and even me. But she didn't want to lift a finger for you."

Kenny didn't look surprised at all. "I know Olivia was lying, it was obvious." Kenny awnsered and rolled his eyes.

Damn Y/n is really some main character from a badly written Wattpad story. "Are you done?" Craig asked annoyed. "Sure." Kenny responded.

Kenny pov.

Who the fuck does this guy think he is? Y/n'd never date him. Like just because they live togheter, always hang out with each other and have a good chemistry it doesn't mean they.. Oh shit someone took my Bitch- I mean best friend. No she isn't just my best friend.

I do like her more then a best friend but it's so confusing with white knight and Puppeteer. Ugh this is so complicated. I don't have much time to figure out stuff with Matthew around.

The others went back inside but Matthew pulled me back.  We're standing alone on the porch. "Dude don't get me wrong, I don't mean to ruin your chance or plans. I know you want her Kenny but let me tell you something; You want something you can't have."

I hate the dirty grin he had on his face. "Fuck you dude." I went back inside and he followed me.

Y/n pov.

We had alot of fun until it got like 4 am and everyone was either passed out or fell asleep. In fact I was the only one who couldn't sleep. I don't know why but I used this opportunity wisely. I took a marker and drew on everyone's faces. Stars and hearts on the girls and dicks and mustaches on the boys.

I got a notification from my phone and saw that ICP just dropped the new woh the weeping weirdo album. I shook Kenny. "Dude wake up." I whispered. He shoved me away "I'm tired leave me alone." he mumbled. "Icp dropped a new album" I whispered exited.

He immediantly jumped up, we climbed on my roof. I played the album on my phone and we listened to it togheter. The new album is amazing.

As the last song played one of us broke the silence. "I don't think I actually like Olivia." Kenny said. In shock I turned to him. "You don't??? Why???" I asked confused. "I like someone else. Problem is I don't even know who." he explained.

"Oh." that was the only thing I could say. After 5 minutes of awkward silence I opened my mouth. "It's Puppeteer isn't it?" I asked. "Well- I uhm she's a part of it yea." he muttered embarrassed.

Shit. This wasn't what I intended to do. No.. This is what I intended. Olivia was right. I'm being selfish. This is my fault. I'll stop. I need to stop. I can't do this to her. I'm such a Hypocrite.

"Do you want me to talk to her?" I asked. "What? Of course not." Kenny panicked. I chuckled and then it was quite again. After we listened to the new album a 2nd time we went back inside.

"Wait you know I know her?" he asked. Oh yea, Kenny doesn't know I know he's Mysterion. "Well she said she knows you when she gave me your birthday card." I lied. 

-next morning-

When I woke up I saw angry people looking at me. I giggled because they all had drawings on their faces. "Ready? Go!" Stan yelled and suddenly the biggest pillow fight in my entire life started. Only problem is everyone is against me.

I tried to run away which eventually worked and I locked myself in the kitchen. "You can't hide forever!" Bebe yelled. "Guys cmon, can't we let it slide?" I giggled. "Yea I guess we can." Kyle said. I unlocked the door. Big mistake.

They forced themself in and continued to hit me with their pillows. It was all fun and games until Stan decided to hit Kyle and then it was everyone vs. everyone. I used this opportunity to sneak away and get myself a pillow.

After 20 minutes everyone got tired and started to wash their faces. The marker eventually came off and they started to pack their things togheter.

"It was amazing thanks for the invite." Bebe said and hugged me. Everyone left until it was only me and Kenny. We didn't talk since yesterday. "Thank you so much Y/n. This party was amazing. I have no idea how to thank you. Like really this was the best birthday I ever had" he hugged me tightly.

"I'm so glad you enjoyed it. You should thank Stan and Kyle too tho. Olivia planned this too so-" I was cut off. "I knew she lied don't help her." he said chuckling. "Well my family is waiting so I should go now." he said and went home.

He knew? Better don't tell Olivia about it. How am I even supposed to look at her knowing what I did. "Matthew." I began. "Hm?" he hummed while turning his head towards me. "No more flirting with mysterion. No more poems. Try to avoid him. Don't talk to him at best. No matter if you're white knight or Puppeteer." I said and went into the living room.

I started to clean up. "Wait? Huh? Why all of a sudden? What happend?" he asked confused. "Kenny told me he doesn't actually like Olivia. He likes other People including Puppeteer and it wouldn't surprise me if he liked white knight too." I explained.

"And the problem is?" he asked. "Olivia will be heartbroken. It's selfish to ruin their relationship for my own good." I mumbled. Matthew just nodded and helped me to clean. The flirting needs to stop. The kissing and the poems.

I'm sorry Kenny but I can't let this happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 250 38
Just some South Park preferences the๏ฟผ Reader doesn't have a gender๏ฟผ but Some chapters will have a Male version๏ฟผ and female version And all characters...
62.5K 1.2K 25
Kenny McCormick, Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski and Eric Cartman are all residents of Colorado's South Park. Kenny has a secret: He can't die. He alway...
26.4K 617 30
|โ™ก| ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™ , ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง๐™–๐™™๐™ค, ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™‚๐™ง๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™‰๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™†๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™€๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™Š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™Š๐™› ๐™...
89.9K 1.9K 36
Please do know I dont own you,South park characters or the pic above Y/N,yeah you,are secretly Mystic,the hero of South Park at night,in which one of...