Eruwen (Part 1 & 2)

By NightPhantom007

Eruwen - in her blood flows the blood of noble elves and a powerful wizard. Her father is the most powerful w... More

Important info
Prologue
The Dragon at the Gate of Erebor
In a Town of Men in a more Human Form
Visit of the Shire
Members of the Journey
The Contract
Trophy Collection
Armourer's arsenal
The Night Patrol
The Wizards of Middle-earth
Unforeseen complications
The Elvish Blade
Radagast the Brown
The Pack of Wargs
Imladris
What is and isn't Known about Elves
A Night in the Town of Elves
Very Entertaining Conversation
Journey to the Mountains
Azog the Defiler
The Noble Eagles
The Great Bear
The Hideout
Beorn
Help
The Mirkwood
Legolas
King Thranduil
Barrel Riders
Bard
The Lake Town
The Best Bowman in the Town
The Keyhole
Waiting
Live and...
... let die
Bad news
Arkenstone
Negotiations
The King's Tent
The Army at the Gate of Erebor
The Battle has begun
Raven Hill
End of Adventure?
The Way Back
End of Part One
Prologue
Book Writing
The One who Rules them All
Meeting in Rivendell
End of Winged Horse Rider
Lothlรณrien
Journey by Water
Rohan Horsemen
Edoras
The White Wizard
Ambush
Helm's Deep
Time after Battle
Isengard
The Last One Standing Wins
Who is the best Winemaker?
Records Hidden in Orthank Tower
Saruman's Plans
Time of Return
The Eve of the Battle
Ride to Gondor
Minas Tirith
Battlefield
Mordor
The Fourth Age
End of story
The Language of the Elves
Eruwen: My Memoir

The Goblin Kingdom

174 7 0
By NightPhantom007

The Goblin Kingdom Inside The Mountain...

The goblins have managed to capture the dwarves and wizards. They began to take them to the Goblin King, who was at least nine feet tall. Goblins managed to lose sight of Gandalf during all the commotion.

Thanks to magic, he sent me a message, so I guided Feon to one of the entrances of the goblin kingdom, where I set off on my own.

"Eruwen," came the voice of Gandalf, whom I nearly hit with an arrow, "Hurry."

"SHUT HIS HEAD!!!" came the huge voice of a large goblin. 

I saw five goblins - four were holding Thorin so he couldn't move and the fifth was planning to separate his head from the rest of his body. I hit him with an arrow before Gandalf used a powerful spell.

"Grab your weapons... Fight... Forward!!!" the wizard shouted towards the dwarves and, elven sword in hand, charged towards the goblins, who froze in terror when they recognized the elven blade.

They also recognized me by the sword when I drew it. It became known among them as the Blade of Night.

"Daughter of the White Wizard," spoke the King.

I got to Thorin's sword and threw it to him. We both parried a blow from the Goblin King's staff aimed at the dwarf.

"Follow me!" the wizard shouted, beginning our fight to fight our way out.

I planned to show the dwarves my fighting skills, as I hadn't had much opportunity to do so yet. I was also using magic.

Just when we thought we had escaped, the king blocked our path.

"You thought you could escape me?" he began, swinging his staff at Gandalf.

"What will you do now, wizard?"

Gandalf braced himself and poked his eye out with his own staff, then hit him in the stomach.

"This is the end," the king stated before Gandalf slashed him in the chin and he fell dead to the ground.

He was so heavy, however, that the bridge where we were all standing collapsed, sending us hurtling down. Fortunately, the pieces of wood stopped against the rock faces so that we were not crushed.

As soon as I had a chance, I got to my feet and swept the dust and dirt off me.

"Well, it could have been worse," Bofur stated, and that's when the Great Goblin fell on top of them.

I helped the others off the wreckage of the bridge before Kili alerted us to the approaching horde of goblins.

"Come on," I said, helping him to his feet.

"There's too many for us," Dwalin stated.

"I can slow them down," I offered, "go."

"What's your plan?" Thorin wondered.

"You'll see."

I decided to try a spell I didn't cast very often, as it was very difficult but effective. I sent out a white light that began to destroy the goblin-built paths through the mountains. The ground began to shake and the goblins had to start dodging falling boulders. It was a devastating spell.

I could feel the energy slowly draining out of me. My nose started to bleed.

I ran with the last of my strength after the dwarves. We made it out of the mountains - the Misty Mountains were behind us, we had crossed them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 435 45
A young girl mysteriously entered the world of Middle Earth. There, she encounters the dragon, Smaug, Orcs, wizards, and the Dark Lord, Sauron. She b...
18K 383 13
(Set during the Hobbit: an unexpected journey) A young elf maiden accompanies Gandalf on his quest to help the dwarves of Erebor. The dwarf king nat...
61.5K 1.6K 43
โžค๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜–๐˜’ 2 โžค๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜น ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ร‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 60 years have passed and Sauron is coming back more powerful than he has ever been...
158 13 7
You all know the story. A company of 13 dwarves, a wizard, and a hobbit make the journey to The Lonely Mountain to reclaim the lost kingdom of Erebor...